madmutt133 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Strength training

Hey Guys,
    Till now my only focus was building muscle and no cardio with zero interest in strength.
    Now i want to focus on strength and stamina and i have no idea on how to do it.
    I love lifting heavy weight with low reps on Bench Press , Deadlifts and Squats. With it, i also like running and also want to build stamina.
    I was wondering if you guys could help me on figuring out a training routine for me which includes strength workout of only Bench Presses, Deadlifts and Squats (with the number of sets and reps) and how i can combine them with running (if that's possible).

Thanks.

WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    5/3/1 or Juggernaut seem like good options

you can find ebooks of both online.

Or there's this simple template

5 day full body crew

FMH Crew, Sandbagging Mike Tuscherer Wannabee

Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I can't remember the guys name but he power lifts and runs marathons and is fairly successful training both at the same time.
    I would do a search maybe "powerlifting and marathon running and maybe you can find it.
    This would be a very specialized type of training not in the norm of things.

madmutt133 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thanks for the video bro.
    Since i am new to strength training, it will take much more time to understand and adjust to the video's training program.
    Your training log looks amazing,,
    i will try to follow your routine for a couple of week and maybe even months if it works for me.

WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by madmutt133 View Post
    thanks for the video bro.
    Since i am new to strength training, it will take much more time to understand and adjust to the video's training program.
    Your training log looks amazing,,
    i will try to follow your routine for a couple of week and maybe even months if it works for me.
    Bare in mind my routine is all % based of training maxes from 5/3/1.
    It might be hard to straight out follow it.

Though you can take the exercises and pick your own weights, or use RPE.

the program i'll be moving onto for the next 3 months is another by Alsruhe - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99ksGGmVaAM

Another option for you if you'd like it simple is the Texas Method
    5 day full body crew

FMH Crew, Sandbagging Mike Tuscherer Wannabee