Registered User PresDonaldTrump's Avatar
    PresDonaldTrump is not very well liked. (-100) PresDonaldTrump is not very well liked. (-100) PresDonaldTrump is not very well liked. (-100) PresDonaldTrump is not very well liked. (-100) PresDonaldTrump is not very well liked. (-100) PresDonaldTrump is not very well liked. (-100) PresDonaldTrump is not very well liked. (-100) PresDonaldTrump is not very well liked. (-100) PresDonaldTrump is not very well liked. (-100) PresDonaldTrump is not very well liked. (-100) PresDonaldTrump is not very well liked. (-100)

Lost my strength in 5 weeks of not training

I'm epileptic and following a particularly bad seizure I've been unable to train at all for over a month due to severe back pain.

Anyway, I'm ok now and went back to the gym for the first time today. My diet went out the window during my time off and obviously wasn't training and I suppose unsurprisingly I'm back a few months in terms of strength levels.

Has anyone else had experience of taking a few weeks off training and losing strength?

I just read a study which said that it's easier to regain muscle that was lost than to build muscle you've never had.

It was a strange in the gym today, I felt ok physically but I couldn't "dig in" for that last rep, the power just wasn't there and mentally it wasn't the same.

Also want to know how to add a signature to my profile.

Matthewthao30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Matthewthao30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Matthewthao30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Matthewthao30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Matthewthao30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Matthewthao30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Matthewthao30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Matthewthao30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Matthewthao30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Matthewthao30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Matthewthao30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    5 weeks isn't much, I hurt my ankle and I'm actually gonna start squatting again today after a month lay off. I expect to be weaker but I also expect it to take only about 2 weeks to go back to normal.

I took 2 years off and it only took 2 months to get back to benching big.

Goto user comtrol panel to make a sig.
    Height 5'8
    Weight 180
    Bench Press 385
    Squat 455
    Deadlift 545
    Age 21

Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You've got to start back at square one.
    It's a job to gain strength but easy to loose, that's just the way it is.
    Set some goals and get going again.