MorphDoc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MorphDoc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MorphDoc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MorphDoc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MorphDoc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MorphDoc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MorphDoc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MorphDoc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MorphDoc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MorphDoc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MorphDoc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

chicken breast water content

Hi lads!

Quick question: how much water would you expect to be extracted from the chicken breast when oven baked?

I just baked 923g of chicken breast for 28 minutes and now the food weights 695g = 25% of raw mass...

Unfortunately I can only use Tesco as I do not have any local butchers. I am a bit worried that my chicken breast is "spiked" with water, even thought the packaging does not mention any of this.

I know that muscles are full of water anyway, so some water loss is expected. But damn, my baking try was full of water...

when I lived in London I used a local butcher and the was never so much water...

Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    that's a good sign that the chicken's been soaked in salt water solution to plump up the weight. i honestly wouldn't worry about it. use the numbers on the label and go with it.

practically speaking, there's very little way to be 100% (or even close) accurate, so don't worry about it.
    Domicron's Basement Gym and Fun House
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1451901723&viewfull=1#post1451901723

▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #60