Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    LeanBodyForHer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LeanBodyForHer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LeanBodyForHer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LeanBodyForHer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LeanBodyForHer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LeanBodyForHer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LeanBodyForHer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LeanBodyForHer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LeanBodyForHer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LeanBodyForHer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LeanBodyForHer is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by from_scratch View Post
    My wife is a big fan of Jamie's, and would love to try some of her protein. Help a husband out! lol
    That's awesome! I hope it works out to "help a husband out!" at some point!

Originally Posted by MexiHulk View Post
    Putting in for my wife. She's recently started her weight loss journey and is following Jamie's program religiously. Normally she uses a plant protein or soy protein, but I've been pushing her to a Whey based Protein.
    So cool to hear about your wife! The LiveFit Trainer is a great program. I hope she gets some great results. What protein is she normally using?

Originally Posted by thackes1 View Post
    Would love to try this and have my gf try it as well!
    You are a good bf putting in for her!

LeanBodyForHer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LeanBodyForHer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LeanBodyForHer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LeanBodyForHer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LeanBodyForHer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LeanBodyForHer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LeanBodyForHer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LeanBodyForHer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LeanBodyForHer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LeanBodyForHer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LeanBodyForHer is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Juana79 View Post
    This is my 2nd year doing Jamie Eason's workout... Sad to say that I have not tried your protein. The results in only 1 year is jaw dropping :-) soooo I introduced it to my friends because I am proof that it works! Now there is such a variety of proteins out there... Would love to try yours... And introduce it to my friends as well.
    2nd year following Jamie's program? That is awesome! Great job! Hopefully, over the course of this give away you can win a free bag... Keep checking back!

Originally Posted by arwiser View Post
    I have been given advise over and over again on what type of protein powders to use. Nothing seems to work and if it does it taste nasty. I started this workout routine last week and already have results. Finding supplements that work as my next step.
    Thanks for entering the give away! We will let the promotion run another week or so.... Good luck!

Originally Posted by Crystalite1962 View Post
    I just finished my first week on the LiveFit 12 Week Trainer and I would absolutely love to try out Jamie's Whey! I have been taking my husbands for awhile now but I think I need an Isolate Whey like Jamie's to help achieve my goals. Thanks!
    That's awesome you just finished Jamie's 12 week trainer! What protein does your husband take?

jmccullough108 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jmccullough108 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jmccullough108 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jmccullough108 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jmccullough108 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jmccullough108 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jmccullough108 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jmccullough108 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jmccullough108 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jmccullough108 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jmccullough108 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    New to supplements ~ I have been trying lots of different proteins and just haven’t found that one yet. I would love to try this one and leave an honest review.

Originally Posted by Jodypotts22 View Post
    I have only been back in the gym for about 6 months and have had a rough start! Would love to find a brand I like
    Way to go getting back in the gym! Are you following a program?

Originally Posted by Overbeys View Post
    I would Acutally like my girlfriend to try it, who doesnt have a Bodyspace account. At the same time I can try it and review it as well. She is a fan of Jamie Eason, and has been just been getting into supplements the past couple months and has yet to try that many. I think this would be a great shot for her to be able to try labrada, and I product of someone she admires in the industry!
    That's great that are posting for your girlfriend! She's still got a chance to win. We'll be running the give away for the next week or so! There will be several more days of chances to win! Thanks for the post!

Originally Posted by Rbot90 View Post
    I LOVE Jamie, so I know I'd love her protein!
    Awww! How sweet!

Originally Posted by Teganvictoria View Post
    I've only heard great things of the Lean Body for Her products and I'd like to try them out! I think they'd be great to pair with Lebrada's Lean Body Trainer.
    Are you currently following the Labrada Lean Body trainer?

Originally Posted by FitCaliGirlxo View Post
    I am currently doing Jamie eason live fit plan and would love to try some of her products!
    So awesome to hear you are following Jamie's trainer! That program has gotten thousands of great transformations! How far along are you in the program?

Originally Posted by KayleighO View Post
    I've heard great things about Jamie's Lean Body for Her Whey, and I would love to try it out! Would be fantastic to try a protein like this specifically designed for women.
    Not only is it designed by Jamie, it's also ALL NATURAL and safe for pregnant or nursing mothers. Those are just a couple of the benefits!

2011 NPC Eastern USA's XCriticalBenchX's Avatar
    XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Looks good! Wouldn't mind trying this out!

Mike
    ….

Originally Posted by squoddybody View Post
    Signed up! Just started my body makeover by adding weights in Feb, diet in July, supplements last month. I still haven't found a whey protein that I love.
    I'm proud of you for adding in the weights! Resistance training will be the best way to tighten and change your body to the shape you want!

Originally Posted by Mocha78 View Post
    I would love to try the Jamie Eason Lean body for her line. I use the original lean body and love it. I recently read that Jamie's product line is all natural and that's why I'd love to try it and see how I feel with my performances at the gym.
    Pick me
    That's awesome! Thanks for being a long time Lean Body for her line supporter! Hopefully, you can win a chance!

Originally Posted by bethrossig View Post
    I have bought Jamie's chocolate and vanilla whey in the past. Unfortunately I need to buy a different protein shake to fit into my budget. It would be a treat to have Jamie's again.
    Thank you for trying they protein! I hope you liked it. Have you posted a review of it in the bodybuilding.com store?

Originally Posted by gettinfitmom15 View Post
    Just started my weight loss journey to get healthy for myself and my little family and it would be a great opportunity to try your product I have been wanting to try
    Congrats on starting your weight loss journey! There's no better reason than getting healthy for yourself and your family!

Originally Posted by mzarzeck View Post
    Love Love Love Jamie!! I support everything she is and believes in. I did the Livefit program and got in the best shape I have ever been in! I would love to add her protein for the full experience. If her name is on it, it has to be good.
    What a great supportive and positive message! That's awesome that you've gone through the LiveFit program and got in the best shape of your life. I'm sure you have been inspiriting to so many who have watched your transformation! Way to go!

Originally Posted by Mocha78 View Post
    I would love to try the Jamie Eason Lean body for her line. I use the original lean body and love it. I recently read that Jamie's product line is all natural and that's why I'd love to try it and see how I feel with my performances at the gym.
    Pick me
    Originally Posted by gettinfitmom15 View Post
    Just started my weight loss journey to get healthy for myself and my little family and it would be a great opportunity to try your product I have been wanting to try
    ****Winners!!!! Congrats to both of you for the Win! ****

MexiHulk is a name known to all. (+5000) MexiHulk is a name known to all. (+5000) MexiHulk is a name known to all. (+5000) MexiHulk is a name known to all. (+5000) MexiHulk is a name known to all. (+5000) MexiHulk is a name known to all. (+5000) MexiHulk is a name known to all. (+5000) MexiHulk is a name known to all. (+5000) MexiHulk is a name known to all. (+5000) MexiHulk is a name known to all. (+5000) MexiHulk is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by LeanBodyForHer View Post
    That's awesome! I hope it works out to "help a husband out!" at some point!

So cool to hear about your wife! The LiveFit Trainer is a great program. I hope she gets some great results. What protein is she normally using?

You are a good bf putting in for her!
    She's currently using soy protein or BPI Best Protein or my IsoPure. I'd love to put her on something created for women by her idol Jamie.

gettinfitmom15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thank you
    Kristina91

Melrulz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have tried many protein powders. I have trouble finding one that is just right. They are either not very tasty, too thick, too thin. I've read many good reviews about the for her products. I think having the samples to try are a great idea. It gets a little hard to just purchase another brand and spend the money and maybe not like it. I've got so many on top of my fridge now that I don't use.

korycranford has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Jamie has changed my way of life! From Live Fit trainer, bodybuilding.com, youtube, Mission Makeover and magazines. She is so inspiring and has taught me so much that I feel confident in or out of the gym. I have found a passion in something that's amazing and that's living a fit and healthy lifestyle. With that being said, I would love to try your protein because you know your nutrition!
    Last edited by TheLBM; 10-16-2015 at 10:05 AM. Reason: deleted address

Originally Posted by MexiHulk View Post
    She's currently using soy protein or BPI Best Protein or my IsoPure. I'd love to put her on something created for women by her idol Jamie.
    Ok! I haven't tried the BPI. It's been awhile since I've had IsoPure. I do love the fact that Jamie's line is All Natural and Labrada Nutrition definitely have the flavors on point! Hang in there a few more days and we'll see what we can do!

Originally Posted by korycranford View Post

Jamie has changed my way of life! From Live Fit trainer, bodybuilding.com, youtube, Mission Makeover and magazines. She is so inspiring and has taught me so much that I feel confident in or out of the gym. I have found a passion in something that's amazing and that's living a fit and healthy lifestyle. With that being said, I would love to try your protein because you know your nutrition!
    You have been following along for awhile. What a great testimonial. Make sure you fill out the info from on the www.labrada.com/samples page. We are randomly pulling winners from there and who also have posted in this forum.

Originally Posted by Melrulz View Post
    I have tried many protein powders. I have trouble finding one that is just right. They are either not very tasty, too thick, too thin. I've read many good reviews about the for her products. I think having the samples to try are a great idea. It gets a little hard to just purchase another brand and spend the money and maybe not like it. I've got so many on top of my fridge now that I don't use.
    That's a shame to spend money on something and have it sit on top of your refrigerator. Bodybuilding.com has excellent customer service! If you ever get one you don't like contact their CS department and they will usually let you switch it out! It really is a great service!
    Last edited by TheLBM; 10-16-2015 at 10:06 AM. Reason: deleted address

MexiHulk is a name known to all. (+5000) MexiHulk is a name known to all. (+5000) MexiHulk is a name known to all. (+5000) MexiHulk is a name known to all. (+5000) MexiHulk is a name known to all. (+5000) MexiHulk is a name known to all. (+5000) MexiHulk is a name known to all. (+5000) MexiHulk is a name known to all. (+5000) MexiHulk is a name known to all. (+5000) MexiHulk is a name known to all. (+5000) MexiHulk is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Ok! I haven't tried the BPI. It's been awhile since I've had IsoPure. I do love the fact that Jamie's line is All Natural and Labrada Nutrition definitely have the flavors on point! Hang in there a few more days and we'll see what we can do!
    No worries. I thought I'd put in just in case as it never hurts. But I see alot of great ladies applying and well it's definitely better when the ladies apply personally.

jcmelton is just really nice. (+1000) jcmelton is just really nice. (+1000) jcmelton is just really nice. (+1000) jcmelton is just really nice. (+1000) jcmelton is just really nice. (+1000) jcmelton is just really nice. (+1000) jcmelton is just really nice. (+1000) jcmelton is just really nice. (+1000) jcmelton is just really nice. (+1000) jcmelton is just really nice. (+1000) jcmelton is just really nice. (+1000)

FREE... 100% FREE

JAMIE EASON WHEY CONCENTRATE TRIAL BAG

(4 servings)

TO WIN.....

1. ENTER YOUR MAILING INFO

2. Please post a comment below stating why you would like to try Jamie Eason's Whey Concentrate!

3. Winners will be selected in forum daily! IT'S THAT EASY...

Once you receive your samples,PLEASE leave a review in the bodybuilding.com store. Here's the link

bit.ly/jewheyconcentrate

In order to apply you must meet the following criteria:

- Be a resident of the Continental US - no exceptions

- Have no known or suspected medical conditions

- Be at least 18 years old

- No PO Boxes

Jamie Eason Middleton on ********

https://www.********.com/OfficialJamieEason

Jamie Eason Middleton on Instagram

https://instagram.com/jamieeasonmiddleton

Last but not least - THANK YOU for wanting to try our Lean Body For Her nutrition products!

I filled out and submitted the form for my wife. Throwing her name in on this and hope to win these samples for her to try out. Her bb.com ID is emmysoo
    GOTTA LOVE THE PAIN OF PROGRESS!!!
    Philippians 4:13 - I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

http://reviews.bodybuilding.com/supplement-reviews/jcmelton

GladysJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) GladysJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) GladysJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) GladysJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) GladysJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) GladysJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) GladysJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) GladysJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) GladysJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) GladysJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) GladysJ is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by jcmelton View Post
    I filled out and submitted the form for my wife. Throwing her name in on this and hope to win these samples for her to try out. Her bb.com ID is emmysoo

From day one that I sign up for BB I put Jamie Easons products in my wish list. Due to be working in commission have not being able to have that extra. But would love to get to try it. Thank You

Originally Posted by GladysJ View Post
    From day one that I sign up for BB I put Jamie Easons products in my wish list. Due to be working in commission have not being able to have that extra. But would love to get to try it. Thank You
    ***** Winner! Congratulations ***** You hubby did a great job of tagging you and you followed up, posted on forum and on the Labrada page! Thank you both!

Originally Posted by Melrulz View Post
    *****Well now YOU get to try one more!! Congratulations on Winning! Thank you for filling out the information on www.labrada.com/samples and commenting in this forum! *****

rakmwlk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Started my journey recently and would love to try Jamie's product. She is such an inspiration. Thank you for the opportunity to be a better mother, sister, aunt and wife.

jcmelton is just really nice. (+1000) jcmelton is just really nice. (+1000) jcmelton is just really nice. (+1000) jcmelton is just really nice. (+1000) jcmelton is just really nice. (+1000) jcmelton is just really nice. (+1000) jcmelton is just really nice. (+1000) jcmelton is just really nice. (+1000) jcmelton is just really nice. (+1000) jcmelton is just really nice. (+1000) jcmelton is just really nice. (+1000)
    ***** Winner! Congratulations ***** You hubby did a great job of tagging you and you followed up, posted on forum and on the Labrada page! Thank you both!
    Congrats to the winner, but that is not who I tagged and signed up as my wife. My wife is EmmySoo and that is who I was trying to win this for.

EmmySoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EmmySoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EmmySoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EmmySoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EmmySoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EmmySoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EmmySoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EmmySoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EmmySoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EmmySoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EmmySoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Congrats to the winner, but that is not who I tagged and signed up as my wife. My wife is EmmySoo and that is who I was trying to win this for.
    Thanks babe for giving it a try.

CoachChuckD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoachChuckD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoachChuckD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoachChuckD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoachChuckD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoachChuckD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoachChuckD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoachChuckD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoachChuckD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoachChuckD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoachChuckD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Glad to see all the interest in the Jamie Eason brand.... you CAN'T BEAT ALL NATURAL..... There is not a single other company out there carrying healthier supplements for woman...

I challenge anyone who can find another one.... Hope everyone has a great weekend, again thank you for your interest!!!
    ▬▬۩ LABRADA NUTRITION REP ۩▬▬

Check out LABRADA @ http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/lab/lab.htm

SMILE BIG - LIFT BIGGER - LIVE LARGER!

Please feel free to email me regarding any questions about Labrada branded products.

TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz
    Do NOT post your address in this thread.
    M O O N spells LBM

http://youtu.be/ip7PPGS7TpE

Originally Posted by EmmySoo View Post
    Thanks babe for giving it a try.
    That was my mistake! We would love you send you a trail bag! Let me know if you prefer chocolate or vanilla!

That was my mistake! We would love you send you a trail bag! Let me know if you prefer chocolate or vanilla!
    LOL It's all good. We are very appreciative that supplement companies, such as Labrada, get on here to give opportunities for people to try things out and spread the word about there great products. Thank you very much. I'll be sure to get her to email you directly with the shipping info.

Shout out to Big Chuck D!!!! Keep the Labrada stuff rolling.

mapark3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Trial bag

I've been wanting to try Jamie's protein powder for a while now and it's always nice to try a sample before you commit to a whole bag!

Originally Posted by mapark3 View Post
    I've been wanting to try Jamie's protein powder for a while now and it's always nice to try a sample before you commit to a whole bag!
    ***Congrats on Winning a free Trail Bag of the Jamie Eason Protein!!!***
    Let us know if you prefer the Chocolate or Vanilla.

This is the Last Winner... This thread is now closed! Thank you to everyone who participated. We appreciate you interest in the Jamie Eason brand at Labrada Nutrition!

paladin1991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paladin1991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paladin1991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paladin1991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paladin1991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paladin1991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paladin1991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paladin1991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paladin1991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paladin1991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paladin1991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The wife is currently using a soy based protein powder. It's okay (her words, I won't touch the stuff) She keeps digging into my sons Labrada LeanPro Chocolate. That's okay by me, she deserves the good stuff. You know, like Jamie Eason Protein!
    Escaped fm the Peoples Republic of California. Be on the lookout.

*MUSCLETECH SUPPORTER*

This thread is now closed! Thank you so much for wanting to try the Jamie Eason Signature Series supplements. We will definitely have more opportunities in the future! For the winners… Congratulations again on winning the Jamie Eason whey concentrate protein.

Once you receive your samples,PLEASE leave a review in the bodybuilding.com store. Here's the link

bit.ly/jewheyconcentrate

Congrats to this lucky people who won.