SuzukiIryna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SuzukiIryna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SuzukiIryna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SuzukiIryna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SuzukiIryna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SuzukiIryna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SuzukiIryna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SuzukiIryna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SuzukiIryna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SuzukiIryna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SuzukiIryna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Cool My experience with P.P.K. Blue Star

Well, I got my first pre-workout today - P.P.K.
    I choosed Blue Star pre-workout cause I use same protein and BCAA.
    Since it was my first experience with pre-workout I was expecting everything: from lots of power to nothing, - cause some consumers do say "It did nothing for me..."
    It suppose to be fun Friday workout...
    In 10 minutes or so after drinking the Pink Lemonade I got feeling of aching and soon after like a thousands of needles entering my skin: arms, legs, back and neck. I was so shocked!
    At first I thought that I am having an allergic reaction. But there was no red skin or heart rate changes... By the time I got to the gym, I was considering whether I should get straight to the doctor. I've decided try to talk to a gym trainer, that I trust. She explained to me that some people have such reaction to Beta Alanin...
    Any way, while my Friday workout supposed to be strong and fun, I was thinking that having near death experience, confused and really scared. Thous so called needles were bothering me for 2 hours. And I had only 1/2 of scoop. Don't want even to guess what would happen after a fool dose...
    As I understand, you have to give a time for your body to get used to this Beta Alanin, but I am not sure if I want to to have same workout as today.
    Don't know what to do with that pre-workout...
    Last edited by SuzukiIryna; 10-09-2015 at 03:21 AM.

Msistine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Msistine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Msistine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Msistine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Msistine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Msistine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Msistine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Msistine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Msistine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Msistine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Msistine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Understood your concern, but the tingles are a harmless side effect of Beta Alanine and not cause for concern (some people also experience skin redness). If you continue to take it you will find that the BA tingles completely subside once you saturate with it.

I'm going to PM you as well in case you have any more questions.
    ☆☆☆ STATUS – BUY 2 SAVE 15% ☆☆☆ TRIBULUS - BUY 1 GET 1 50% ☆☆☆ AMINOFAST – SAVE $10! ☆☆☆

www.BlueStarNutraceuticals.com

☆☆☆ Show Off Your Protein Baking Skills - Win Free Blue Star Products! ☆☆☆

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168037563

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity.

shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Msistine View Post
    Understood your concern, but the tingles are a harmless side effect of Beta Alanine and not cause for concern (some people also experience skin redness). If you continue to take it you will find that the BA tingles completely subside once you saturate with it.

I'm going to PM you as well in case you have any more questions.
    This. Should you have further questions please feel free to PM a Blue Star rep.
    Workout Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167450201

-I need a new avi

SuzukiIryna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SuzukiIryna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SuzukiIryna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SuzukiIryna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SuzukiIryna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SuzukiIryna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SuzukiIryna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SuzukiIryna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SuzukiIryna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SuzukiIryna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SuzukiIryna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Thanks for the comments and PM!
    Yes, I was explained that the tingles goes away with time - around two weeks or so.
    It's just that my tingles were too strong.
    Having tingles meaning that the product works perfectly...
    I'm just not ready to have them again right now.
    I'm planning to have an energy drinks for this month and than will try pink lemonade 1/4 cup on 10 oz water for a while.
    Probably its better to take it slower?

shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SuzukiIryna View Post
    Thanks for the comments and PM!
    Yes, I was explained that the tingles goes away with time - around two weeks or so.
    It's just that my tingles were too strong.
    Having tingles meaning that the product works perfectly...
    I'm just not ready to have them again right now.
    I'm planning to have an energy drinks for this month and than will try pink lemonade 1/4 cup on 10 oz water for a while.
    Probably its better to take it slower?
    Correct, start with a smaller dosage of PPK. We all react differently to supplements, so starting out with a 1/4 scoop in 10 oz of water might be a great idea. I will say that 10 ounces of water with a 1/4 scoop, might be a little bland in the flavor department. Just a heads up though.
    Workout Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167450201

-I need a new avi

Amamahohotala has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amamahohotala has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amamahohotala has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amamahohotala has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amamahohotala has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amamahohotala has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amamahohotala has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amamahohotala has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amamahohotala has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amamahohotala has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amamahohotala has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I thought tingles r side effect of geran(((