uniok7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation biggest challenge ever...

i have reached a stage where i don't seem to be able to loosing any more weight and i just keep adding muscle instead which isn't what i want because i want a lean 6 ab body and my belly fat keeps coming in the way so i wanna use intermittent fasting using your diet way but i am confused whether to have only 2 meals or 3 meals per day and i wanna lose fat but at the same point not loose my muscle...and last of all whether i have 3 meals per day what are the serving size and diet and whether i have 2 meals whats the serving size and diet?please do advice me...

desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You think thats the biggest challenge ever son? You know nothing about challenges.Principal Skinner: The year was 1968. We were on recon in a steaming Mekong delta. An overheated private removed his flack jacket, revealing a T-shirt with an ironed-on sporting the MAD slogan "Up with Mini-skirts!". Well, we all had a good laugh, even though I didn't quite understand it. But our momentary lapse of concentration allowed "Charlie" to get the drop on us. I spent the next three years in a POW camp, forced to subsist on a thin stew made of fish, vegetables, prawns, coconut milk, and four kinds of rice. I came close to madness trying to find it here in the States, but they just can't get the spices right!
    Superbus est, qui loquitur in prouerbiis Latinis.