dan76065 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Rest Timer in Bodyspace App

How do I change the Rest timer between sets in the bodyspace app. I had it set for 45 sec for my previous workout program. Now i'm doing Shortcut to Size and it recommends longer rest time and I need to change it.

How?

Thanks
    Dan

anonymous
    Originally Posted by dan76065 View Post
    How do I change the Rest timer between sets in the bodyspace app. I had it set for 45 sec for my previous workout program. Now i'm doing Shortcut to Size and it recommends longer rest time and I need to change it.

How?

Thanks
    Dan
    When you add it to your saved programs and track a workout from there, the rest times should already be built into the workout template. As long as it's in your templates/calendar it should be pretty plug and play for each workout session.

dan76065 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It appears to be defaulting to 45 secs on all the programs. I remember when i first started with Bodyspace, isn't there a rest timer time choice? I seem to remember when selecting a workout to track you would select a rest time. I remember picking 45 sec and selecting for all future workouts. I would like to change that. I can edit the workouts one at a time and change the rest time. But that seems like a pain. Seems like there should be an easier way to change the rest timer between sets.

anonymous
    Originally Posted by dan76065 View Post
    It appears to be defaulting to 45 secs on all the programs. I remember when i first started with Bodyspace, isn't there a rest timer time choice? I seem to remember when selecting a workout to track you would select a rest time. I remember picking 45 sec and selecting for all future workouts. I would like to change that. I can edit the workouts one at a time and change the rest time. But that seems like a pain. Seems like there should be an easier way to change the rest timer between sets.
    I don't see anywhere the rest times can be changed on the app in this iteration apparently. I know you can when tracking on desktop. Re-adding the feature for the app would be something to suggest to dev through the How Are We Doing link at the very top of the homepage.

anant29 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Is anyone having trouble with the rest timer? for me, the rest timer between sets does not work by default (it used to in past). i have to go to setting and switch it on -> save -> get back to my workout program. sometimes i have to do this a couple times. Wondering if there is a fix for this.

Device - iphone 6s
    IOS version - 12.1.2
    bodyspace app version - 1.12.4

Registered User userC9PGGEKV6CX's Avatar
    userC9PGGEKV6CX is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I have changed it manually from 2 min to 1 min. Mistakenly somehow it changed to 1.5 min how and now can’t find any option to change it again. Any help ??