Page 231 of 231 FirstFirst ... 131 181 221 229 230 231
Results 6,901 to 6,908 of 6908
    Pomegranate23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pomegranate23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pomegranate23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pomegranate23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pomegranate23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pomegranate23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pomegranate23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pomegranate23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pomegranate23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pomegranate23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pomegranate23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    After once more being surprised by how heavy the weights felt (W1 medium) I realised a really silly mistake ive made. I assumed the novice version was done with your 6rm but now reading the old post about it I realise that thats probably something ive made up on my own, right?

Gonna recalculate the weights and just do normal all pro now, because i clearly missunderstood novice and its purpose lol.

Edit: my first clue was that no matter the search terms, I couldnt find anyone complaining that week 1 of all pro was too heavy for them hahah
    Last edited by Pomegranate23; 02-13-2019 at 02:26 AM.

xploid is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey just a quick question, I did rep10 week, did the heavy and medium and then i got hit by a flu so im i didnt do the light day and im out for week and half, should i repeat the full rep 10 week or just continue to 11?

But i figure its gonna be a bit hard after a week and a half of no training either way.

nightanole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nightanole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nightanole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nightanole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nightanole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nightanole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nightanole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nightanole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nightanole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nightanole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nightanole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by xploid View Post
    Hey just a quick question, I did rep10 week, did the heavy and medium and then i got hit by a flu so im i didnt do the light day and im out for week and half, should i repeat the full rep 10 week or just continue to 11?

But i figure its gonna be a bit hard after a week and a half of no training either way.
    Start at 9 rep week when you get better. You only have to do the 8 rep deload week if you bumped or failed. If you took a week or 2 off, there is no point.

nightanole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nightanole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nightanole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nightanole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nightanole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nightanole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nightanole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nightanole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nightanole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nightanole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nightanole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Pomegranate23 View Post
    After once more being surprised by how heavy the weights felt (W1 medium) I realised a really silly mistake ive made. I assumed the novice version was done with your 6rm but now reading the old post about it I realise that thats probably something ive made up on my own, right?

Gonna recalculate the weights and just do normal all pro now, because i clearly missunderstood novice and its purpose lol.

Edit: my first clue was that no matter the search terms, I couldnt find anyone complaining that week 1 of all pro was too heavy for them hahah
    yea its mainly, got in all 11 reps on 11 rep week, but some how failed test week. You just bump 10% and move on anyway. So that would be your 8-9 rep max, not 6 lol.

xploid is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by nightanole View Post
    Start at 9 rep week when you get better. You only have to do the 8 rep deload week if you bumped or failed. If you took a week or 2 off, there is no point.
    Okay thanks for the reply as always.

Loonypapa is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Shoulder PT routine on lift day or rest day?

I want to jump into this, because what I've been doing to date is pretty scattered with no progression structure. But I've had bad AC joints for a few decades. I usually perk back up after 3 weeks or so of doing a physical therapy routine my orthopedist gave me years ago. Should I do the 3 weeks of PT prior to starting AllPro, or do the PT and AllPro with just a bar or light weight? And should I do the PT on the off days? Instinct is telling me to do the PT on off days for 3 weeks, and do a 3 week cycle with light weights, just to make sure the AC joints are ready for real weight.

Also, any tips on dealing with a subluxed UC ligament would be appreciated.

Signed,
    Rickety Old Man

Originally Posted by Loonypapa View Post
    I want to jump into this, because what I've been doing to date is pretty scattered with no progression structure. But I've had bad AC joints for a few decades. I usually perk back up after 3 weeks or so of doing a physical therapy routine my orthopedist gave me years ago. Should I do the 3 weeks of PT prior to starting AllPro, or do the PT and AllPro with just a bar or light weight? And should I do the PT on the off days? Instinct is telling me to do the PT on off days for 3 weeks, and do a 3 week cycle with light weights, just to make sure the AC joints are ready for real weight.

Also, any tips on dealing with a subluxed UC ligament would be appreciated.

Signed,
    Rickety Old Man
    Start light. Do PT any time after the workout if you can, else do it on off days.

Sorry about your thumb, who ever is incharge of your UCL should tell you if you are in the immobilize phase, or the beat the snot out of it phase.

You can always just use straps with practice, then you are not using your thumb to keep the bar from rolling out of your hands. just about any 100% webbing(not padded) will do:
    https://www.roguefitness.com/ohio-li...n-ranger-green

Vyprath is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I can currently do 5 full ROM dips and chin ups, should I just do 2x5 for each without a band or 2x(whatever Rep of the week) with a band?