nezaboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nezaboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nezaboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Can I bulk yet?!

So in March I decided to change my life style. I’ve lost 17kg in that time from initially circuit training to now more weights focused. I’ve been in a calorie deficit the whole Time by about 15% off my tdee.

I am certainly bored of cutting. Am I at a stage where I can start bulking a bit yet? If so how do I go about calories for that? My goal is not to get huge, just some nice muscle covering and then lean out for summer. I just don’t know if I’m ready yet with my current body? Pictures in my dashboard which I can’t seem to post here

sqal is a name known to all. (+5000) sqal is a name known to all. (+5000) sqal is a name known to all. (+5000) sqal is a name known to all. (+5000) sqal is a name known to all. (+5000) sqal is a name known to all. (+5000) sqal is a name known to all. (+5000) sqal is a name known to all. (+5000) sqal is a name known to all. (+5000) sqal is a name known to all. (+5000) sqal is a name known to all. (+5000)

pay the iron price SuffolkPunch's Avatar
    SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Yes. You don't need to pile weight on, go for maybe 1-2lbs a month and focus primarily on progressive overload (increasing number of reps for a give weight - or increasing weight)