Sun tzu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sun tzu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sun tzu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sun tzu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sun tzu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sun tzu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sun tzu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sun tzu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sun tzu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sun tzu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sun tzu will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Replace squat on SS

I tried Starting Strength a few times years back and decided to stop after about 7 months, basically having almost completed the workout program. I would like to start again from scratch but I was wondering on thoughts about substituting the squat.

I had issues with my knees, which was the reason I didn't quite complete SS or move on to intermediate programming. The knee issue stemmed from the squats. I get nervous under heavy weight and maybe my legs get stiff therefore resulting in injury. Either that or my technique was really bad.

I think if I started squatting 3 times a week the issue would come back. I'm looking to find a substitute exercise for all three days or maybe I could do it once a week with a substitute on the other two days.
    "Is he an honest man? If he is, you should respect him and let him continue with his work. Is he weak? If it were so, it would not be brave thing to do to push a man who is falling."