Page 253 of 268 FirstFirst ... 153 203 243 251 252 253 254 255 263 ... LastLast
Results 7,561 to 7,590 of 8019
    DBC00P is just really nice. (+1000) DBC00P is just really nice. (+1000) DBC00P is just really nice. (+1000) DBC00P is just really nice. (+1000) DBC00P is just really nice. (+1000) DBC00P is just really nice. (+1000) DBC00P is just really nice. (+1000) DBC00P is just really nice. (+1000) DBC00P is just really nice. (+1000) DBC00P is just really nice. (+1000) DBC00P is just really nice. (+1000)
    is stretching tiring out muscles?

nightanole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nightanole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nightanole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nightanole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nightanole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nightanole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nightanole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nightanole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nightanole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nightanole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nightanole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by DBC00P View Post
    is stretching tiring out muscles?
    No, but it you static stretch too long, it will temporarily weaken them for a few minutes.

GenerationZero is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    So heres my latest figures after Monday's heavy day and added 10% - on some exercises i had to add something like 12% due to the weights i have. In additional i power/walk 4 miles a week (25 mins per session) on my non training days

Squat 82 (4-8 reps, 3 sets)
    OHP 40
    Bench 64.6 (Slow progress to 24 reps)
    Bent Rows 72
    SLDL 72
    Curls 40

My weight is around 81KG, I feel im peaking at present where i may not do all 12 reps but that said i wont be able to train fully for approx 2 weeks.

1. Does this look like its all on track so far? Im still on a calorie deficit (finally my trousers are becoming lose). I dont think i need to change the program but IF i fail the 10 rep week (which would now be in a month or so's time) would it feasible to add more calories (100 more a day) OR move to the novice workout (which i think is what i do for squats) OR even just to the cycle again, as my main goal is to strip more fat. I'd guess im about 26 BF without measuring.

2. I know you said previously that its ok to take the two weeks off but i could be having ONE/two drinks almost everyday or a sweet dish, so i would feel guilty if i didnt go to the hotel gym,

So your comment "i wouldnt do any training, anything below 50% of your 1rm isnt going to do much anyway " - but from the hotel photos i see they will have machines so to justify any drinking/sweet dishes - is there any type of "program" i could do temporarily with these machines on any day just to make sure i dont undo the work ive already done?

3. I've nearly finished the BCAA and creatine tubs i had. Is it worth getting any of these supplements anymore? Or would water be just as good enough?

4. Im currently taking approx 100gms protein (im 81kg) since you advised me to drop my protein intake and increase carbs so i have a full tub left since. Could i use this as a pre-workout (I dont want it to go out of date and then having to throw it away).

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by GenerationZero; 08-08-2019 at 06:17 AM.

nightanole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nightanole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nightanole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nightanole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nightanole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nightanole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nightanole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nightanole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nightanole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nightanole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nightanole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by GenerationZero View Post
    So heres my latest figures after Monday's heavy day and added 10% - on some exercises i had to add something like 12% due to the weights i have. In additional i power/walk 4 miles a week (25 mins per session) on my non training days

Squat 82 (4-8 reps, 3 sets)
    OHP 40
    Bench 64.6 (Slow progress to 24 reps)
    Bent Rows 72
    SLDL 72
    Curls 40

My weight is around 81KG, I feel im peaking at present where i may not do all 12 reps but that said i wont be able to train fully for approx 2 weeks.

1. Does this look like its all on track so far? Im still on a calorie deficit (finally my trousers are becoming lose). I dont think i need to change the program but IF i fail the 10 rep week (which would now be in a month or so's time) would it feasible to add more calories (100 more a day) OR move to the novice workout (which i think is what i do for squats) OR even just to the cycle again, as my main goal is to strip more fat. I'd guess im about 26 BF without measuring.

2. I know you said previously that its ok to take the two weeks off but i could be having ONE/two drinks almost everyday or a sweet dish, so i would feel guilty if i didnt go to the hotel gym,

So your comment "i wouldnt do any training, anything below 50% of your 1rm isnt going to do much anyway " - but from the hotel photos i see they will have machines so to justify any drinking/sweet dishes - is there any type of "program" i could do temporarily with these machines on any day just to make sure i dont undo the work ive already done?

3. I've nearly finished the BCAA and creatine tubs i had. Is it worth getting any of these supplements anymore? Or would water be just as good enough?

4. Im currently taking approx 100gms protein (im 81kg) since you advised me to drop my protein intake and increase carbs so i have a full tub left since. Could i use this as a pre-workout (I dont want it to go out of date and then having to throw it away).

Thanks in advance.
    1) yes you are on track. failing on 10 rep week means you are weakening, normally from under eating too much.
    2) I would run greyskull LP on just bench/squat/(chinup or row), using your current or slightly above working weights. So thats 2 sets of 5 with 3min rests, and 1 AMRAP set, so 3 sets total.

3) creatine only helps for a few months after you get off the couch. Once your muscles are well trained (they dont even have to be bigger) the creatine wont help. I would not replace the tub. Im not anti supplement, but lets be honest here if anything gave a 1% advantage in college ball, it would be either banned or mandatory.

4) a preworkout protein mix is just mixing it with twice as much water as normal, and sipping on it during the entire workout. For the 5am workout before breakfast crowd, its a trick they use along with eating a banana when the first wake up. It helps with those with low energy/blood sugar(which isnt a thing unless you are a diabetic) when they first wake up.

Originally Posted by nightanole View Post
    1) yes you are on track. failing on 10 rep week means you are weakening, normally from under eating too much.
    I think you could be suggesting adding 100 calories more daily? I also understand that adding 1lb of muscle means burning an additional 65 cals (or close to that) but if i add cals wouldnt i be going in circles with my weight loss goal?

I think you could be suggesting adding 100 calories more daily? I also understand that adding 1lb of muscle means burning an additional 65 cals (or close to that) but if i add cals wouldnt i be going in circles with my weight loss goal?
    You need to be going up or down at least 1kg per cycle. You need to not be missing reps on week 3 heavy day. If you can keep those 2 things in check you can get down to even veiny lower abs. But if you under eat to the point you are missing reps on week 3, you will be losing muscle mass, which means a reduction in TDEE, and that is what "goes in circles" because you will be "losing weight" and needing to decrease daily calories to continue losing weight.

SO yes if you are missing reps on week 3, up the calories till you are not missing reps. If that leads to zero weight reduction, you will have to increase cardio to increase weight reduction.

You need to be going up or down at least 1kg per cycle. You need to not be missing reps on week 3 heavy day. If you can keep those 2 things in check you can get down to even veiny lower abs. But if you under eat to the point you are missing reps on week 3, you will be losing muscle mass, which means a reduction in TDEE, and that is what "goes in circles" because you will be "losing weight" and needing to decrease daily calories to continue losing weight.

SO yes if you are missing reps on week 3, up the calories till you are not missing reps. If that leads to zero weight reduction, you will have to increase cardio to increase weight reduction.
    Gotya!! I will continue doing what im doing for now.

In terms of point 2, i think this image would apply? If yes i will google to see how the machines can be used for this purpose. Thanks again for all your help
    Attached Images

Gotya!! I will continue doing what im doing for now.

In terms of point 2, i think this image would apply? If yes i will google to see how the machines can be used for this purpose. Thanks again for all your help
    Phraks would work. I would not alternate, would bench(slight decline if you can) every session, and if possible chinup/lat pull down every session vs doing rows. This would give the slower recovery spots (shoulders/lower back) a break while on vacation.

Phraks would work. I would not alternate, would bench(slight decline if you can) every session, and if possible chinup/lat pull down every session vs doing rows. This would give the slower recovery spots (shoulders/lower back) a break while on vacation.
    I think the machine is where the person sits up, so not sure if it has the option to decline the seat.... I'll see if possible.

One other point I'd like your thoughts on is which bench press for home would you recommend? I'd prefer one that is foldable but most foldable ones I've seen may not hold a lot of weight unless Ive missed them?

wateriswet123 is a complete loser! (-2000) wateriswet123 is a complete loser! (-2000) wateriswet123 is a complete loser! (-2000) wateriswet123 is a complete loser! (-2000) wateriswet123 is a complete loser! (-2000) wateriswet123 is a complete loser! (-2000) wateriswet123 is a complete loser! (-2000) wateriswet123 is a complete loser! (-2000) wateriswet123 is a complete loser! (-2000) wateriswet123 is a complete loser! (-2000) wateriswet123 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    These workouts always seem so complicated to me, I wish this stuff was simpler like a step-by-step guide or something. thing slike it telling you to do 4 sets but then in the FAQ it tells you to do just two sets for an exercise. Also what if you're really close to finishing all the reps on week 5 of the cycle but fail by a little, then you have to go all the way back to week 1 and spend another 5 weeks doing the same thing.

I think the machine is where the person sits up, so not sure if it has the option to decline the seat.... I'll see if possible.

One other point I'd like your thoughts on is which bench press for home would you recommend? I'd prefer one that is foldable but most foldable ones I've seen may not hold a lot of weight unless Ive missed them?
    I have a power cage/rack at home. So i squat, bench etc in it, all i have to do is adjust the safety bars.

If you are not doing this long term at home, i would just floor press.

Without a budget or country i cant offer any more advice

Originally Posted by wateriswet123 View Post
    These workouts always seem so complicated to me, I wish this stuff was simpler like a step-by-step guide or something. thing slike it telling you to do 4 sets but then in the FAQ it tells you to do just two sets for an exercise. Also what if you're really close to finishing all the reps on week 5 of the cycle but fail by a little, then you have to go all the way back to week 1 and spend another 5 weeks doing the same thing.
    first 3 lifts have 2 warmup sets, how would you explain how many sets total? You read it, every exercise has 2 work sets, the first 3 exercises have 2 warmup sets.

If you missed reps on week 5, you didnt get at least 10% stronger, so you cant bump 10%. But that means that next cycle you will get all the reps, and odds are be able to increase more than 10%. 10% is the min for the pattern to work. Some people double their squat working weight in 3 cycles.

If you think test day was a false negative, you can try out the 10% bump for 1 set of 10 on that weeks light day. If you nail it you are gold for next cycle, else you didnt get at least 10% stronger and cant handle the increased weight yet.

I have a power cage/rack at home. So i squat, bench etc in it, all i have to do is adjust the safety bars.

If you are not doing this long term at home, i would just floor press.

Without a budget or country i cant offer any more advice
    UK, budget is tricky as i have seen some for £100 but the 'same' looking item for £500 but i couldnt tell what the difference is (they both had max weight as 200KG, so £500 i think would be more than enough?) but i felt folded benches is what im after for convenience of space or i have to listen to the Mrs :-)

UK, budget is tricky as i have seen some for £100 but the 'same' looking item for £500 but i couldnt tell what the difference is (they both had max weight as 200KG, so £500 i think would be more than enough?) but i felt folded benches is what im after for convenience of space or i have to listen to the Mrs :-)
    The rack you want to be rated between double and triple the amount you are going to be putting on it. So of you are benching 100kg, you want a rack between 200kg-300kg.

The bench/seat is a bit tricky, since you also have to add you to the weight, but you dont have to go double the weight rating. So you dont want a 200kg bench, if you are a 100kg and the weight is 100kg, that is not much wiggle room.

And i highly suggest safety bars. If you pull something, you are not going to be able to gently lower the weight to your stomach and roll it off, like you could a missed rep.

wateriswet123 is a complete loser! (-2000) wateriswet123 is a complete loser! (-2000) wateriswet123 is a complete loser! (-2000) wateriswet123 is a complete loser! (-2000) wateriswet123 is a complete loser! (-2000) wateriswet123 is a complete loser! (-2000) wateriswet123 is a complete loser! (-2000) wateriswet123 is a complete loser! (-2000) wateriswet123 is a complete loser! (-2000) wateriswet123 is a complete loser! (-2000) wateriswet123 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    first 3 lifts have 2 warmup sets, how would you explain how many sets total? You read it, every exercise has 2 work sets, the first 3 exercises have 2 warmup sets.

If you missed reps on week 5, you didnt get at least 10% stronger, so you cant bump 10%. But that means that next cycle you will get all the reps, and odds are be able to increase more than 10%. 10% is the min for the pattern to work. Some people double their squat working weight in 3 cycles.

If you think test day was a false negative, you can try out the 10% bump for 1 set of 10 on that weeks light day. If you nail it you are gold for next cycle, else you didnt get at least 10% stronger and cant handle the increased weight yet.
    I thought when it said '4 sets' it meant all 4 were normal sets and didn't include 2 warmups.

Why don't you just try and increase the weight every session and beat the last one, instead of waiting every 5 weeks? It just seems like a waste of time waiting.

The rack you want to be rated between double and triple the amount you are going to be putting on it. So of you are benching 100kg, you want a rack between 200kg-300kg.

The bench/seat is a bit tricky, since you also have to add you to the weight, but you dont have to go double the weight rating. So you dont want a 200kg bench, if you are a 100kg and the weight is 100kg, that is not much wiggle room.

And i highly suggest safety bars. If you pull something, you are not going to be able to gently lower the weight to your stomach and roll it off, like you could a missed rep.
    Ok i will look into those values on whats available. Safety bars is a must this time round as i feel at present i maybe able to push one more rep on my bench but cant. Thanks

Originally Posted by wateriswet123 View Post
    I thought when it said '4 sets' it meant all 4 were normal sets and didn't include 2 warmups.

Why don't you just try and increase the weight every session and beat the last one, instead of waiting every 5 weeks? It just seems like a waste of time waiting.
    Question 1: So how many sets am I doing exactly?
    Answer: You are doing exactly 2 work-sets for each exercise. In addition, you are doing 2 warm-up sets for the first three exercises only (Squats, Bench Press and Bent Over Rows) - the remaining four exercises do not require warm-ups, however you can do them if you feel the need to. Here is a blue-print for all the sets you should be doing, in that order:

Squats: warm-up, warm-up, work-set, work-set
    Bench Press: warm-up, warm-up, work-set, work-set
    Bent Over Row: warm-up, warm-up, work-set, work-set
    Over Head Press: work-set, work-set
    Stiff Legged Deadlifts: work-set, work-set
    Curls: work-set, work-set
    Calf Raises: work-set, work-set

This is a fatigue based training style. If you pick the weights correctly, its impossible to go heavy every session of the week, let alone increase the weight during the week.
    We increase reps each week, not weight.

If you want to runing 3x5 or 5x5, increase your working weight every session (30lbs a month) and then deload 10% every 6-8 weeks and work your way back up again, go for it. You still will not be increasing any faster vs allpro once you are in the groove. Its not like if you can bench/squat 225 for 5, you can add 30lbs and get to 255 in a month. As a beginner you will only be adding 5-10% to the bar each month once you get good at the lift (45-90 days in). Once you are an intermediate you will be gods gift to lifting if you can add 25% in a year.

Ok i will look into those values on whats available. Safety bars is a must this time round as i feel at present i maybe able to push one more rep on my bench but cant. Thanks
    safety stands/bars can be bought pretty cheap, ive seen them as low as $50 a pair

https://www.thebenchpress.com/shop/tds-safety-stands/

you can even make them your self if you stack enough "horse stall mats" or make them out of wood blocks. Just dont use saw horses...

safety stands/bars can be bought pretty cheap, ive seen them as low as $50 a pair

https://www.thebenchpress.com/shop/tds-safety-stands/

you can even make them your self if you stack enough "horse stall mats" or make them out of wood blocks. Just dont use saw horses...
    Now this would work absolutely fine!! and save me money. Glad i asked the question now. Once again thanks :-)

13125174 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi, first I wanted to say thanks all the information on this thread and for the routine itself. I've been on this programme for 6 months now and have been enjoying it quite a bit. Had some failures on the fifth week but overall I have progressed better then I expected and am now lifting more then I ever have before.

However, I have been wondering if I am ready for one of your intermediate programmes. I am really starting to struggle with the weight I am on now, more particularly on the 10-12 rep weeks on the heavy days, I seem to be failing more often to get the reps done on heavy days. I also think I am kind of craving something different. What do think, I will list my stats and current best lifts below.

Hieght: 175cm
    Weight: 66kg to 73kg (consuming ~2200cals/day)

Starting weights:
    Squat: 60kg
    Bench: 40kg
    Row: 40kg
    OHP: 25kg
    SLDL: 50kg
    Bicep curls: 20kg

Current lifts:
    Squat: 90kg 2x9 reps
    Bench: 60kg 2x9 reps
    Row: 60kg 2x10 reps
    OHP: 40kg 2x9 reps
    SLDL: 82.5kg 2x10 reps
    Bicep curls: 32.5kg 2x9 reps

What do you think? Should I just tough it out and aim to complete 2 more cycles to hit what i think you said to be intermediate lifts or could I look at starting a intermediate routine sooner?

Thanks

Originally Posted by 13125174 View Post

Hieght: 175cm
    Weight: 66kg to 73kg (consuming ~2200cals/day)

Current lifts:
    Squat: 90kg 2x9 reps
    Bench: 60kg 2x9 reps
    Row: 60kg 2x10 reps
    OHP: 40kg 2x9 reps
    SLDL: 82.5kg 2x10 reps
    Bicep curls: 32.5kg 2x9 reps
    Lets roll some numbers to graduate:

75kg @ 13%

10 reps of 75kg bench
    10 reps of 95-110kg squat

At that point you will start needing a much slower routine with a lot more volume. Typically i shoot for progression pattern of 25-33% max progression in a year, with a min of 5%. And i shoot for 50-100% more weekly volume/tonnage.

If you wish to switch to the allpro intermediate routines, they do need cycled out every 6-8 weeks, they are not sustainable. Else i have already replied to which intermediate routines i recommend several times in the last 2 pages of this thread.

13125174 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Lets roll some numbers to graduate:

75kg @ 13%

10 reps of 75kg bench
    10 reps of 95-110kg squat

At that point you will start needing a much slower routine with a lot more volume. Typically i shoot for progression pattern of 25-33% max progression in a year, with a min of 5%. And i shoot for 50-100% more weekly volume/tonnage.

If you wish to switch to the allpro intermediate routines, they do need cycled out every 6-8 weeks, they are not sustainable. Else i have already replied to which intermediate routines i recommend several times in the last 2 pages of this thread.
    Thanks for the quick reply.

Ok, was getting ahead of myself, will continue with those numbers in mind as my goal.

Haven't read your intermediate routine recommendations, will go look for those posts now.

Thanks again.

heartsbreaker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heartsbreaker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heartsbreaker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heartsbreaker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heartsbreaker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heartsbreaker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) heartsbreaker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    bench press can be replaced with floor press
    squat can be replaced with goblet squat
    you might have to hammer grip row
    OHP should be replaced with seated arnold press

as for progression since you can not do heavy medium light...
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...post1376160513
    Thank yo usooooo much for the reply.

Alright, so the adjustment requires also that I increase the weight after I get the 24 reps as per my understanding.

Is there any way to tweak the reps number and keep the weight the same .. The issue is that am limited now to 2 dumbells with weight plates which are in total 12 KG, so I can't add any more weights for now but I can add more reps, will that help or there is no way except adding more weight to gain volume?

I'm sorry if am asking too much ^^ And I really appreciate the help

Originally Posted by heartsbreaker View Post
    Thank yo usooooo much for the reply.

Alright, so the adjustment requires also that I increase the weight after I get the 24 reps as per my understanding.

Is there any way to tweak the reps number and keep the weight the same .. The issue is that am limited now to 2 dumbells with weight plates which are in total 12 KG, so I can't add any more weights for now but I can add more reps, will that help or there is no way except adding more weight to gain volume?

I'm sorry if am asking too much ^^ And I really appreciate the help

The problem is someone just cant keep adding weight. The problem is someone just cant keep adding reps.

For now you could adjust the pattern to make it a more rest pause style.

There are 2 versions.

first one is "10 sets 30 seconds of rest". So you do sets with 30 seconds of rest till you either get a slow rep, or hit 10 sets. I normally have people start with their 10 rep max, and use 3 rep sets. The ends up being 30 reps in 5-7 minutes, and is very intense. For you, could add a rep to each set if you get in your 10 sets. So next session would be sets of 4, till you get 10 sets, then sets of 5, etc.

The other pattern is 1 AMRAP set, followed by rest/pause sets. So you would do reps till you got a slow rep, then rest 2-5 seconds, pound out a rep or 3, rest 2-5 seconds, pound out a rep or 3, etc. You do the rest/pause sets till you get 10 reps. What happens is the reps on the AMRAP set keep increasing as you get stronger, and it will take more rest/pause sets to get 10 required reps.

This is going waaaaay offthe allpro reservation...

dellewen is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Smile Right way to do it

HI,

I just want to know what method should I follow to build up my bun muscles. Been trying some methods, but it failed me

dellewen is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by 13125174 View Post
    Thanks for the quick reply.

Ok, was getting ahead of myself, will continue with those numbers in mind as my goal.

Haven't read your intermediate routine recommendations, will go look for those posts now.

Thanks again.

>> Good one. thanks for sharing!

Originally Posted by dellewen View Post
    HI,

I just want to know what method should I follow to build up my bun muscles. Been trying some methods, but it failed me
    Buns are made once the femur is more than perpendicular to the body. In a squat for example, its all arse once you get below parallel.

Kxer0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kxer0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kxer0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kxer0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kxer0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kxer0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kxer0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kxer0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kxer0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kxer0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kxer0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just finished week 2 of the cycle. I'm able to do most exercises up to 9 reps and keep feeling like I have 1-2 more reps in the tank so it seems fine. With the exception of the bench press.

I manage the first working set fine same as all exercises (1-2 more reps being completely feasible) but I break at 6 reps on second set because my shoulders can't handle it.

On other exercises while they do get tougher, I can still complete them in good form albeit a tad slower (I feel like I'm doing the first few reps too fast maybe?)

Besides the bench press issue, would it be okay for me to post videos of my form here? or should I create a new thread for form input?

Originally Posted by Kxer0 View Post
    Just finished week 2 of the cycle. I'm able to do most exercises up to 9 reps and keep feeling like I have 1-2 more reps in the tank so it seems fine. With the exception of the bench press.

I manage the first working set fine same as all exercises (1-2 more reps being completely feasible) but I break at 6 reps on second set because my shoulders can't handle it.

On other exercises while they do get tougher, I can still complete them in good form albeit a tad slower (I feel like I'm doing the first few reps too fast maybe?)

Besides the bench press issue, would it be okay for me to post videos of my form here? or should I create a new thread for form input?
    You would get more views witha "form check" thread. Anything you are struggling on i would drop the weight 5-10%.

Kxer0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kxer0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kxer0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kxer0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kxer0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kxer0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kxer0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kxer0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kxer0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kxer0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kxer0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You would get more views witha "form check" thread. Anything you are struggling on i would drop the weight 5-10%.
    Should I reset the cycle after dropping the weights or carry on from 5% lower on week 3?