Closed Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    StuckInLife is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) StuckInLife is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) StuckInLife is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) StuckInLife is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) StuckInLife is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) StuckInLife is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) StuckInLife is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) StuckInLife is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) StuckInLife is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) StuckInLife is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) StuckInLife is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Angry A Girl Just Asked Me If I Was Gay Tonight [SRS]

I went to starbucks today with a friend and we were both playing Clash Of Clans. I'm trying to get out of my comfort zone a little since I'm an antisocial *******. This high school girl came up to me and introduced herself and I'm usually awkward as fuk when it comes to women so I said "Hi hoo--oow are-ee you-uuu blah blah". I think she was expecting me to ask for her number after that but I never did and before she left, she asked me if I was gay and I just turned red and said 'No'. I saw her giggling with her friends and immanently left Starbucks after that. Felt embarrassed af.

Datsek has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Datsek has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Datsek has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Datsek has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Datsek has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Datsek has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Datsek has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Datsek has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Datsek has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Datsek has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Datsek has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Well are you gay OP?

Don't bother answering, we already know that you are.

Verigoat is not very helpful. (-500) Verigoat is not very helpful. (-500) Verigoat is not very helpful. (-500) Verigoat is not very helpful. (-500) Verigoat is not very helpful. (-500) Verigoat is not very helpful. (-500) Verigoat is not very helpful. (-500) Verigoat is not very helpful. (-500) Verigoat is not very helpful. (-500) Verigoat is not very helpful. (-500) Verigoat is not very helpful. (-500)
    strong sig. you just made a new account and straight away you add all that to your sig

Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    And you answered with no, you're gay everyday.

StuckInLife is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) StuckInLife is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) StuckInLife is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) StuckInLife is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) StuckInLife is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) StuckInLife is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) StuckInLife is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) StuckInLife is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) StuckInLife is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) StuckInLife is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) StuckInLife is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Verigoat View Post
    strong sig. you just made a new account and straight away you add all that to your sig
    I created a thread yesterday "Attractive + Introvert = Unapproachable" but I deleted it because everyone thought I was trolling.

alexh1995 alexh1995 alexh1995 alexh1995 alexh1995 alexh1995 alexh1995 alexh1995 alexh1995 alexh1995 alexh1995
    Trolling is really working for you op

buildingbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) buildingbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) buildingbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) buildingbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) buildingbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) buildingbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) buildingbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) buildingbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) buildingbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) buildingbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) buildingbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ''nope, just not interested''

Originally Posted by alexh1995 View Post
    Trolling is really working for you op
    What's there to troll? I don't understand.

foshizzle57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) foshizzle57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) foshizzle57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) foshizzle57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) foshizzle57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) foshizzle57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) foshizzle57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) foshizzle57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) foshizzle57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) foshizzle57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) foshizzle57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Lol nice

CestLaVida has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CestLaVida has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CestLaVida has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CestLaVida has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CestLaVida has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CestLaVida has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CestLaVida has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CestLaVida has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CestLaVida has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CestLaVida has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CestLaVida has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Are you the ******* with pillow lips?

lnvictus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lnvictus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lnvictus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lnvictus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lnvictus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lnvictus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lnvictus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lnvictus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lnvictus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lnvictus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lnvictus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Well, only gay guys hang out in Starbucks so..
    Disclaimer: The post above is about 3.50% srs

Poverty Meal Crew
    Already dripping precum Crew

🌲 I acknowledge that this comment was posted using app hosted in a server located in indigenous land of The Métis (1745) & The Algonquin (1886), 🌲

Originally Posted by CestLaVida View Post
    Are you the ******* with pillow lips?
    Yes LMAO.

Originally Posted by lnvictus View Post
    Well, only gay guys hang out in Starbucks so..
    I'm trying to get out of my comfort zone a little bit. I gotta start small and work my way up.

NinetiesAce is just really nice. (+1000) NinetiesAce is just really nice. (+1000) NinetiesAce is just really nice. (+1000) NinetiesAce is just really nice. (+1000) NinetiesAce is just really nice. (+1000) NinetiesAce is just really nice. (+1000) NinetiesAce is just really nice. (+1000) NinetiesAce is just really nice. (+1000) NinetiesAce is just really nice. (+1000) NinetiesAce is just really nice. (+1000) NinetiesAce is just really nice. (+1000)
    True story.

One time I was drunk at a party, and went home with a fatty - she looked better with her clothes on so I decided not to **** her and just make out. In the morning when we were leaving she asked me if I was gay or a virgin - but I decided to be a gentleman and not tell her the real reason I didn't **** her. lol

MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by StuckInLife View Post
    I created a thread yesterday "Attractive + Introvert = Unapproachable" but I deleted it because everyone thought I was trolling.
    Yea because you aren't introverted. You are Class A bona fide FA.

ATLEH is just really nice. (+1000) ATLEH is just really nice. (+1000) ATLEH is just really nice. (+1000) ATLEH is just really nice. (+1000) ATLEH is just really nice. (+1000) ATLEH is just really nice. (+1000) ATLEH is just really nice. (+1000) ATLEH is just really nice. (+1000) ATLEH is just really nice. (+1000) ATLEH is just really nice. (+1000) ATLEH is just really nice. (+1000)
    op is confirmed gay
    Gopher it.
    ~*~ Deep Misc Crew ~*~

foshizzle57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) foshizzle57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) foshizzle57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) foshizzle57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) foshizzle57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) foshizzle57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) foshizzle57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) foshizzle57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) foshizzle57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) foshizzle57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) foshizzle57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm trying to get out of my comfort zone a little bit. I gotta start small and work my way up.
    I think I get the joke now. You were at starbucks with your friend playing with your CoCs and thats why they asked if youre gay. Lol nice

velvetmudhole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) velvetmudhole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) velvetmudhole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) velvetmudhole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) velvetmudhole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) velvetmudhole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) velvetmudhole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) velvetmudhole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) velvetmudhole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) velvetmudhole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) velvetmudhole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The cream around your lips wasn't from the cafe moca latte espesso chino frappe was it?
    I fap to your avi
    I cry during sad movies crew
    I love my family crew
    STL crew
    Sniffs screwdriver handles crew

loco10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) loco10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) loco10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) loco10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) loco10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) loco10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) loco10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) loco10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) loco10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) loco10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) loco10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    you're full of **** I live in NYC im a model lets meet up i wanna see this ****...i don't get girls approaching me like that ever and most people say im the most good looking guy they've ever seen

Originally Posted by MrDeafMuscle View Post
    Yea because you aren't introverted. You are Class A bona fide FA.
    That's why I'm trying to improve my social skills *******. I know I'm way behind with social skills than a middle schooler.

meteoraniac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meteoraniac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meteoraniac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meteoraniac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meteoraniac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meteoraniac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meteoraniac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meteoraniac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meteoraniac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meteoraniac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meteoraniac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    the GOAT reply from the GOD himself

"Come to my house and you'll see if I'm gay. And bring your sister."
    Sloots come and go but moms are forever

Get to know your parents: you never know when they'll be gone for good.
    Be nice to your siblings: they're your best link to your past and the people most likely to stick with you in the future.
    Enjoy your body: use it every way you can. Don't be afraid of it or of what other people think of it: it's the greatest instrument you'll ever own.

Verigoat is not very helpful. (-500) Verigoat is not very helpful. (-500) Verigoat is not very helpful. (-500) Verigoat is not very helpful. (-500) Verigoat is not very helpful. (-500) Verigoat is not very helpful. (-500) Verigoat is not very helpful. (-500) Verigoat is not very helpful. (-500) Verigoat is not very helpful. (-500) Verigoat is not very helpful. (-500) Verigoat is not very helpful. (-500)
    your point being?

you made a new account and the very first thing you do is go to your sig to put all that in....

NinetiesAce is just really nice. (+1000) NinetiesAce is just really nice. (+1000) NinetiesAce is just really nice. (+1000) NinetiesAce is just really nice. (+1000) NinetiesAce is just really nice. (+1000) NinetiesAce is just really nice. (+1000) NinetiesAce is just really nice. (+1000) NinetiesAce is just really nice. (+1000) NinetiesAce is just really nice. (+1000) NinetiesAce is just really nice. (+1000) NinetiesAce is just really nice. (+1000)
    I went to starbucks today with a friend and we were both playing Clash Of Clans. I'm trying to get out of my comfort zone a little since I'm an antisocial *******. This high school girl came up to me and introduced herself and I'm usually awkward as fuk when it comes to women so I said "Hi hoo--oow are-ee you-uuu blah blah". I think she was expecting me to ask for her number after that but I never did and before she left, she asked me if I was gay and I just turned red and said 'No'. I saw her giggling with her friends and immanently left Starbucks after that. Felt embarrassed af.
    Not trollin here:

But get some hobbies other than playing video games - they drive up your adrenaline levels and make you more nervous, and sap all of your competitive drive.

I've been 2 months off of video games and never felt better

Also social skills aren't really that complicated - the trick is to just not keep your head in the clouds and pay attention to your surroundings and come up with interesting things to say or ask.

Most guys with bad social skills are too busy thinking or worrying about themselves and just not paying any attention to the world around them. There are plenty of books and sites out there to teach you good small talk - that is 99% of social skills right there.

That and good body language.

That's why I'm trying to improve my social skills *******. I know I'm way behind with social skills than a middle schooler.
    You asperger's Opie?

Originally Posted by NinetiesAce View Post
    You asperger's Opie?
    Yes. severe case.

Cmac2014 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cmac2014 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cmac2014 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cmac2014 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cmac2014 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cmac2014 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cmac2014 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cmac2014 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cmac2014 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cmac2014 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cmac2014 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Alot of things happen in this world and this was definately one of them.

Yes. severe case.
    Sorry about that - I think though even Asperger's can learn good social skills - I've heard they just learn better from books or guides than observing others or "intutition".

Silverback Shaved Gorilla iamsmurf's Avatar
    iamsmurf is just really nice. (+1000) iamsmurf is just really nice. (+1000) iamsmurf is just really nice. (+1000) iamsmurf is just really nice. (+1000) iamsmurf is just really nice. (+1000) iamsmurf is just really nice. (+1000) iamsmurf is just really nice. (+1000) iamsmurf is just really nice. (+1000) iamsmurf is just really nice. (+1000) iamsmurf is just really nice. (+1000) iamsmurf is just really nice. (+1000)
    lol when people ask me if im gay i usually reply "yeah and imma **** your dad next fggt"
    Vegeta 4 Life Crew
    Québec Crew
    Trance/hardstyle/electro-house Crew
    Tiger Udyr Crew
    Mod Repped : 1
    Mod Negged : 3
    Took part of the rep reset of 08/14 Crew
    Noemie Dufresnes Crew
    Unliked Lights page because she got a kid and it's not mine crew.

Originally Posted by NinetiesAce View Post
    Sorry about that - I think though even Asperger's can learn good social skills - I've heard they just learn better from books or guides than observing others or "intutition".
    You're right. I definitely learn more by reading than watching other people do stuff. Thx brah.

Ryan94LOZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ryan94LOZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ryan94LOZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ryan94LOZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ryan94LOZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ryan94LOZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ryan94LOZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ryan94LOZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ryan94LOZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ryan94LOZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ryan94LOZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Is it weird that I've never been in a Starbucks?
    You like D&D, Audrey Hepburn, Fangoria, Harry Houdini, and croquet. You can’t swim, you can’t dance, and you don’t know karate. Face it. You’re never gonna make it.