devasta is not very well liked. (-100) devasta is not very well liked. (-100) devasta is not very well liked. (-100) devasta is not very well liked. (-100) devasta is not very well liked. (-100) devasta is not very well liked. (-100) devasta is not very well liked. (-100) devasta is not very well liked. (-100) devasta is not very well liked. (-100) devasta is not very well liked. (-100) devasta is not very well liked. (-100)

need a general opinion on whether this girl stole money from me or not?

I met this girl couple months back from Colombia and decided to spend a holiday weekend to chill with her and her family. Found that I had 2bills missing when she took me to exchange money the day after I arrived in her country. I did not react startled and assumed I may have misplaced it or miscounted it so was quite passive about it.

Afterwards, I kept going through my luggage and even look into her handbags while she wasn't present and found nothing. Returned to the States while she stayed there with her family and whole time during the flight back I was reflecting on how I lost the money while she was with me most of the time so really did raise the suspension especially she mentioned several times she constantly need money to support her kids.

When I texted her sincerely if she took my money without asking she instantly blew up and got paranoid implying that I insulted her by thinking that she did steal and immediately blocked me lol wtf. Now I am not an export with the whole CSI thing but to me this means yes as a person who's guilty of commiting a crime would be nervous and try to pull a victim blame method. Maybe I can be wrong and like to know how you all think of this scenario. Sorry if this is a lengthy post .

BillHendricks is a name known to all. (+5000) BillHendricks is a name known to all. (+5000) BillHendricks is a name known to all. (+5000) BillHendricks is a name known to all. (+5000) BillHendricks is a name known to all. (+5000) BillHendricks is a name known to all. (+5000) BillHendricks is a name known to all. (+5000) BillHendricks is a name known to all. (+5000) BillHendricks is a name known to all. (+5000) BillHendricks is a name known to all. (+5000) BillHendricks is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Dude you cant accuse (asking is accusing) without some sort of shred of proof. I would say that if a chick called me and questioned me like that i would be done with her. I might handle it differently but she is a chick and welll... chicks are crazy

devasta is not very well liked. (-100) devasta is not very well liked. (-100) devasta is not very well liked. (-100) devasta is not very well liked. (-100) devasta is not very well liked. (-100) devasta is not very well liked. (-100) devasta is not very well liked. (-100) devasta is not very well liked. (-100) devasta is not very well liked. (-100) devasta is not very well liked. (-100) devasta is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by BillHendricks View Post
    Dude you cant accuse (asking is accusing) without some sort of shred of proof. I would say that if a chick called me and questioned me like that i would be done with her. I might handle it differently but she is a chick and welll... chicks are crazy
    call me wrong for assuming but I found out she was really a prostitute and lied about being a hostess at a lounge club therefore that raise the suspicion