Page 1 of 88 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
    BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

ツ Forever Alone Crew ツ Part IV A new Hope

Continued from

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...18753&page=301

Creating the fourth chapter for the eternal struggle of the forever aloner.

"I guess the question many may ask themselves upon coming into this thread is "what does forever alone mean?" and "am I forever alone?". Ultimately only you can decide that, however here are afew common characteristics and habits of being 'forever alone'

+Still virgin well into 20s'
    +Few friends, sometimes no friends
    +Spend alot of free time alone
    +Engage in single person hobbies rather than group activites
    +Rarely receive texts or ******** messages
    +Spent little of adult life, if any, with a romantic partner
    +Tend to avoid crowds, busy places, go shopping either very early or very late
    +See friday/saturday nights as any other night of the week as you don't really go out"
    -Guitar Shredders Crew-
    -BRZ club-

KayronF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KayronF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KayronF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KayronF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KayronF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KayronF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KayronF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KayronF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KayronF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KayronF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KayronF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    In on F/a thread

realbored94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) realbored94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) realbored94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) realbored94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) realbored94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) realbored94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) realbored94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) realbored94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) realbored94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) realbored94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) realbored94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

in

in on this for motivation

BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    "Was supposed to see the 25yo today but she just messaged me how I am a really nice guy but due to her mental problems she thinks she is not good enough company.
    I have a hard time believing a word a woman says during this kind of moment so I am figuring either I did something wrong or she has a new guy she is seeing.
    The funny thing about all this is how quickly her mind changed and how she admitted she is afraid of rejection so now she is the one who rejects me!?
    I'm not feeling that bad about this, I already knew I wouldn't wanted anything serious with her but I enjoyed her company. "

"It's not you it's me"

Yeah right...did you tap atleast?
    -Guitar Shredders Crew-
    -BRZ club-

Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000)
    In. First page. Spot for sale to any Fa'er
    I keep pushing because I think I'm untouchable. But I'll learn the hard way because I'm only a popcorn fart away from a 30 day ban.

idno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) idno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) idno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) idno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) idno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) idno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) idno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) idno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) idno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) idno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) idno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    looking in the mirror is painful. I didn't think I was depressed until I took a good look in the mirror, and thought" holy **** you look sad as hell"
    HTC

profmiscer is not very well liked. (-100) profmiscer is not very well liked. (-100) profmiscer is not very well liked. (-100) profmiscer is not very well liked. (-100) profmiscer is not very well liked. (-100) profmiscer is not very well liked. (-100) profmiscer is not very well liked. (-100) profmiscer is not very well liked. (-100) profmiscer is not very well liked. (-100) profmiscer is not very well liked. (-100) profmiscer is not very well liked. (-100)
    Seeing girl with ex issues oh here we go again.
    Positive Crew

realbored94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) realbored94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) realbored94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) realbored94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) realbored94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) realbored94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) realbored94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) realbored94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) realbored94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) realbored94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) realbored94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    how does a brah form a social circle to start getting invited to parties and other social events that girls will be attending? Honestly there are no girls I find attractive in my classes at uni so I need some kind of social circle to start getting out more. Do any of you brahs go to the bars alone if so, what do you do while you're there?

profmiscer is not very well liked. (-100) profmiscer is not very well liked. (-100) profmiscer is not very well liked. (-100) profmiscer is not very well liked. (-100) profmiscer is not very well liked. (-100) profmiscer is not very well liked. (-100) profmiscer is not very well liked. (-100) profmiscer is not very well liked. (-100) profmiscer is not very well liked. (-100) profmiscer is not very well liked. (-100) profmiscer is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by realbored94 View Post
    how does a brah form a social circle to start getting invited to parties and other social events that girls will be attending? Honestly there are no girls I find attractive in my classes at uni so I need some kind of social circle to start getting out more. Do any of you brahs go to the bars alone if so, what do you do while you're there?
    Honestly you want to know how it happened to me. I met this girl at a school club and she started inviting me to parties and chit and we became really good friends(and nope she was never interested in me as more than a friend).
    Positive Crew

skittlesitsik has a spectacular aura about. (+250) skittlesitsik has a spectacular aura about. (+250) skittlesitsik has a spectacular aura about. (+250) skittlesitsik has a spectacular aura about. (+250) skittlesitsik has a spectacular aura about. (+250) skittlesitsik has a spectacular aura about. (+250) skittlesitsik has a spectacular aura about. (+250) skittlesitsik has a spectacular aura about. (+250) skittlesitsik has a spectacular aura about. (+250) skittlesitsik has a spectacular aura about. (+250) skittlesitsik has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    in.

Originally Posted by profmiscer View Post
    Seeing girl with ex issues oh here we go again.
    please stay safe. those types of girls are not to be trusted

BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BetaThanU View Post

+Still virgin well into 20s'
    +Few friends, sometimes no friends
    +Spend alot of free time alone
    +Engage in single person hobbies rather than group activites
    +Rarely receive texts or ******** messages
    +Spent little of adult life, if any, with a romantic partner
    +Tend to avoid crowds, busy places, go shopping either very early or very late
    +See friday/saturday nights as any other night of the week as you don't really go out"
    check check check check...

fuark mane this is all me...

been depressed before and it really fuked me up. I can tell now that I am slowly crawling back into depressed phase. let's hope I can dig myself out before it happens fully. doesn't help that the weather is getting sh!ttier or that I have no easy way to meet people now.

I have like 5 friends.... I hang out with 2 of them and only 1 texts me often.

just feeling like sh!t lately and hate the feeling of having to try and prove yourself to others. I don't really give a fuk about their opinion because I realize most of them are being idiots but at the same time it still hurts to have all these people think you are a loser.

"what did you do this friday night"?

fuking jack sh!t...
    Death is impossible for us to fathom: it is so immense, so frightening, that we will do almost anything to avoid thinking about it. Society is organized to make death invisible, to keep it several steps removed. That distance may seem necessary for our comfort, but it comes with a terrible price: the illusion of limitless time, and a consequent lack of seriousness about daily life. We are running away from the one reality that faces us all.

Equinox117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Equinox117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Equinox117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Equinox117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Equinox117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Equinox117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Equinox117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Equinox117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Equinox117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Equinox117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Equinox117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    In on first page. FA brah checking in.

Originally Posted by skittlesitsik View Post
    in.

please stay safe. those types of girls are not to be trusted
    All the girls I run into have problems with their ex and still have feels for them. Am I the problem, am I attracting the wrong girls?
    Positive Crew

skittlesitsik has a spectacular aura about. (+250) skittlesitsik has a spectacular aura about. (+250) skittlesitsik has a spectacular aura about. (+250) skittlesitsik has a spectacular aura about. (+250) skittlesitsik has a spectacular aura about. (+250) skittlesitsik has a spectacular aura about. (+250) skittlesitsik has a spectacular aura about. (+250) skittlesitsik has a spectacular aura about. (+250) skittlesitsik has a spectacular aura about. (+250) skittlesitsik has a spectacular aura about. (+250) skittlesitsik has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    All the girls I run into have problems with their ex and still have feels for them. Am I the problem, am I attracting the wrong girls?
    these types of girls are either using u as a rebound/ make ex jealous/ or monkey branching off you.

Been there, done that brotha. I don't think it is something wrong with you but us fa brahs tend to be more emotional with sloots since we don't just pump and dump and tend to actually have feels involved attracting sloots that are in need of emotional consolation

others would consider a girl even bringing up an ex a red flag and would either go nc or pump and dump

damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    In!

lmfao at title!
    While you were partying I studied the Blade.

these types of girls are either using u as a rebound/ make ex jealous/ or monkey branching off you.

Been there, done that brotha. I don't think it is something wrong with you but us fa brahs tend to be more emotional with sloots since we don't just pump and dump and tend to actually have feels involved attracting sloots that are in need of emotional consolation

others would consider a girl even bringing up an ex a red flag and would either go nc or pump and dump
    Yeah brah been there and done that and still not over that fuking sloot. Today was one of the only days in a long time but she popped up in my mind. She strung me along for the greater portion of a semester(5 months) and eventually went back to her ex while ghosting me, it was damn painful. But it was good in a way because now it takes me way longer to develop feelings for a girl.

Anyways I am seeing a girl right at the moment that keeps bringing up her ex, I have already fuked her 3 times but I am worried I might get attached if I still see her.

Edit: How to avoid catching feels? I am progressing in this department but how to become to the point where I won't get fuked over again.
    Positive Crew

Yeah brah been there and done that and still not over that fuking sloot. Today was one of the only days in a long time but she popped up in my mind. She strung me along for the greater portion of a semester(5 months) and eventually went back to her ex while ghosting me, it was damn painful. But it was good in a way because now it takes me way longer to develop feelings for a girl.

Anyways I am seeing a girl right at the moment that keeps bringing up her ex, I have already fuked her 3 times but I am worried I might get attached if I still see her.
    fuarrrk brah, what you described with the past sloot is exactly what happened to me. Best of luck to you with this new girl, just keep your guard up so you don't get hurt again.

fuarrrk brah, what you described with the past sloot is exactly what happened to me. Best of luck to you with this new girl, just keep your guard up so you don't get hurt again.
    I know this is a stupid question but I am going to ask it... Do you think they ever actually care about how bad they hurt you?
    Positive Crew

I know this is a stupid question but I am going to ask it... Do you think they ever actually care about how bad they hurt you?
    idk bro, while it may differ, im cynical, i would say they dont give a single fuk. if you give a **** about someone, you wouldnt treat them like they are nothing but a disposable tool to get to where you would like.
    I know in my case the sloot didnt give a single fuk and thought I would still be friends when I see her irl.

4evera1one is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4evera1one is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4evera1one is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4evera1one is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4evera1one is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4evera1one is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4evera1one is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4evera1one is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4evera1one is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4evera1one is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4evera1one is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Still in i guess but less FA than in 2014.
    *lifting to compensate crew*
    *Semi-FA*
    Would marry Avril Lavigne crew
    Mod negs survived: 1

richardgere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) richardgere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) richardgere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) richardgere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) richardgere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) richardgere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) richardgere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) richardgere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) richardgere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) richardgere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) richardgere is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by BetaThanU View Post
    "Was supposed to see the 25yo today but she just messaged me how I am a really nice guy but due to her mental problems she thinks she is not good enough company.
    I have a hard time believing a word a woman says during this kind of moment so I am figuring either I did something wrong or she has a new guy she is seeing.
    The funny thing about all this is how quickly her mind changed and how she admitted she is afraid of rejection so now she is the one who rejects me!?
    I'm not feeling that bad about this, I already knew I wouldn't wanted anything serious with her but I enjoyed her company. "

"It's not you it's me"

Yeah right...did you tap atleast?
    There is a twist to that story, later that day she changed her mind and wants to see me again, I went NC earlier and after that she has send something like 10 messages and tried to call me literally begging me to see her again.
    I just started thinking if she is worth the hassle, she clearly isn't LTR material and I am already getting sex from the milf.
    This time I actually believe that cliche "It's not you it's me" is true, she is a bit crazy. But yes already did tap.

muscular Brahette-Goddess MeFromG's Avatar
    MeFromG is not very helpful. (-500) MeFromG is not very helpful. (-500) MeFromG is not very helpful. (-500) MeFromG is not very helpful. (-500) MeFromG is not very helpful. (-500) MeFromG is not very helpful. (-500) MeFromG is not very helpful. (-500) MeFromG is not very helpful. (-500) MeFromG is not very helpful. (-500) MeFromG is not very helpful. (-500) MeFromG is not very helpful. (-500)
    First page .

~~~
    ... how she admitted she is afraid of rejection so now she is the one who rejects me!?...
    Many of those with fears of being rejected, rather reject their possible partners in order to avoid getting hurt by being let down sometimes later.
    ~~~ Children of seeds:
    https://youtu.be/T112cNgGiGY

~~~ Adopt, don't shop:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9pJpMJ0IxE&t=29s
    ~~~ Countries for winners and losers:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbpY-2nOYRI&t=3s
    ~~~ Say no to porn and prostitution:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRJ_QfP2mhU

damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by 4evera1one View Post
    Still in i guess but less FA than in 2014.
    this. much less FA than when FA crew started in like 2011/2012
    While you were partying I studied the Blade.

rafkalf is just really nice. (+1000) rafkalf is just really nice. (+1000) rafkalf is just really nice. (+1000) rafkalf is just really nice. (+1000) rafkalf is just really nice. (+1000) rafkalf is just really nice. (+1000) rafkalf is just really nice. (+1000) rafkalf is just really nice. (+1000) rafkalf is just really nice. (+1000) rafkalf is just really nice. (+1000) rafkalf is just really nice. (+1000)
    inn

otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Fuk it I'm back in. Been striking out like a mother and I have zero options.
    ★cVc★ OEFx2
    *Circumcised but Anti-Circumcision Crew*
    ★Subaru WRX/STi Crew★ (2006 WRX, Stage 2, CAI)
    "Started from Wall Rose now the whole Recon Corp's fuarkin here"

Originally Posted by richardgere View Post
    There is a twist to that story, later that day she changed her mind and wants to see me again, I went NC earlier and after that she has send something like 10 messages and tried to call me literally begging me to see her again.
    I just started thinking if she is worth the hassle, she clearly isn't LTR material and I am already getting sex from the milf.
    This time I actually believe that cliche "It's not you it's me" is true, she is a bit crazy. But yes already did tap.
    Good stuff. You've come along way.
    -Guitar Shredders Crew-
    -BRZ club-

Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In.
    Last edited by Solomonlike; 09-27-2015 at 05:15 PM.
    "Don't be afraid of being different. Be afraid of being the same as everyone else."

“Time is your most precious gift because you only have a set amount of it. You can make more money, but you can’t make more time. When you give someone your time, you are giving them a portion of your life that you’ll never get back.”

Ecclesiastes 9:11 - True wisdom

CDeezyMane will become famous soon enough. (+50) CDeezyMane will become famous soon enough. (+50) CDeezyMane will become famous soon enough. (+50) CDeezyMane will become famous soon enough. (+50) CDeezyMane will become famous soon enough. (+50) CDeezyMane will become famous soon enough. (+50) CDeezyMane will become famous soon enough. (+50) CDeezyMane will become famous soon enough. (+50) CDeezyMane will become famous soon enough. (+50) CDeezyMane will become famous soon enough. (+50) CDeezyMane will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Never thought I'd say in on an FA thread till I got chit from a girl I bought a box of chocolates for during valentines day

Killed my confidence for the rest of the year
    Moms spaghetti

otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by CDeezyMane View Post
    Never thought I'd say in on an FA thread till I got chit from a girl I bought a box of chocolates for during valentines day

Killed my confidence for the rest of the year
    Story time cuz
    ★cVc★ OEFx2
    *Circumcised but Anti-Circumcision Crew*
    ★Subaru WRX/STi Crew★ (2006 WRX, Stage 2, CAI)
    "Started from Wall Rose now the whole Recon Corp's fuarkin here"

BlackHawks77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlackHawks77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlackHawks77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlackHawks77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlackHawks77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlackHawks77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlackHawks77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlackHawks77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlackHawks77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlackHawks77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlackHawks77 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    500th post!

Last night I had a great time talked to a lot of girls and had a great time! Got a few numbers then too.
    *FA Crew*
    *21 and never been on a date crew*
    *Skinny Crew*