Page 2 of 88 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast
    Kraftstoff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftstoff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftstoff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftstoff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftstoff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftstoff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftstoff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftstoff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftstoff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftstoff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftstoff has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    All quiet on the Western Front.
    *No one talks to me crew*
    *Not even female gym receptionist smiles at us crew*

Klötze dick, Scheibe schick Arschfick!

( ರೃ_•)

Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Theres this girl I think is cute in my arch studio class. This class meets twice a week for 4 hours, so thats a lot of time. Since this class is so long, instead of rushing for a number, I should try and slowly build attraction by talking to her and eventually asking to go grab food before/during class. Apparently she broke up with her bf a couple months ago (ugly dude, friends told me it was a weird relationship), and I feel like I should try and initiate. Problem is, everyone speaks spanish to each other when theyre together and I cant join in. Basically got to go talk to her when she is alone.

The thing that is stopping me is that she is constantly talking/getting hit on by guys (friends also told me all those guys are friendzoned, besides maybe one guy that she actually goes and talks to so I feel like they might have a thing building). I feel like if I fuk it up it will be pretty awkward for the rest of the semester. I've said a few words to her but havent asked for her name, although I know it already.

Dont want it to be awkward if I mess it up and that other guy that might be in her scope is screwing with my mind.
    14-9 total correct guesses (1st place), 61% accurate - Lyon Gaultier Presents Euro 2012 Contest ||| 45-33 total correct guesses (4th place), 58% accurate - 2014 World Cup Pick Em' Giveaway by Lyon Gaultier
    2015-2016 NFL Football Pick-em Trinity: 3rd place, 163 points, 163-93.

AndYUKnowThis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AndYUKnowThis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AndYUKnowThis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AndYUKnowThis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AndYUKnowThis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AndYUKnowThis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AndYUKnowThis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AndYUKnowThis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AndYUKnowThis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AndYUKnowThis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AndYUKnowThis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I rarely post in this free lol. But feels...Will be a 25 yr old virgin October 11th, smh.

At 1st I was depressed, because there are days where I feel pretty good and others where I feel ill NEVER make it. However after pep talking myself, I've come to terms that getting out of this FA socially awkward zone won't be easy. In order for me to make it I really gotta put myself out there. As other aspects in life, nothing comes easy. With this realization, I feel better, now comes tackling the actual problem.

otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Briisk View Post
    Theres this girl I think is cute in my arch studio class. This class meets twice a week for 4 hours, so thats a lot of time. Since this class is so long, instead of rushing for a number, I should try and slowly build attraction by talking to her and eventually asking to go grab food before/during class. Apparently she broke up with her bf a couple months ago (ugly dude, friends told me it was a weird relationship), and I feel like I should try and initiate. Problem is, everyone speaks spanish to each other when theyre together and I cant join in. Basically got to go talk to her when she is alone.

The thing that is stopping me is that she is constantly talking/getting hit on by guys (friends also told me all those guys are friendzoned, besides maybe one guy that she actually goes and talks to so I feel like they might have a thing building). I feel like if I fuk it up it will be pretty awkward for the rest of the semester. I've said a few words to her but havent asked for her name, although I know it already.

Dont want it to be awkward if I mess it up and that other guy that might be in her scope is screwing with my mind.
    Closed mouths dont get fed. Just ask her out when class is over.
    ★cVc★ OEFx2
    *Circumcised but Anti-Circumcision Crew*
    ★Subaru WRX/STi Crew★ (2006 WRX, Stage 2, CAI)
    "Started from Wall Rose now the whole Recon Corp's fuarkin here"

Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by otakutrevan View Post
    Closed mouths dont get fed. Just ask her out when class is over.
    But I've barely said anything to her, sort of feel like thats out of the blue, random. Unless you mean after I talk to her for a bit first here and there about the class/bs/etc.
    14-9 total correct guesses (1st place), 61% accurate - Lyon Gaultier Presents Euro 2012 Contest ||| 45-33 total correct guesses (4th place), 58% accurate - 2014 World Cup Pick Em' Giveaway by Lyon Gaultier

otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    But I've barely said anything to her, sort of feel like thats out of the blue, random. Unless you mean after I talk to her for a bit first here and there about the class/bs/etc.

Dude....How are people worse than me with girls on this forum.

*Class is over and everyone is walking out*

"Hey *girl op likes* you know we never really get to talk much in class due to paying attention and the fact I cant jajaja with you can your friends (since she speaks spanish). But I'd actually like to get to know you and I was gonna go grab lunch on saturday *your fave resturant*. You should come with"

You just broke the ice and your intentions are clear. If she has any sense of humor being a spanish speaker she will laugh at the jajaja comment. If she says yes get the number and boom. If she says no be like "thats cool. Well hey have a great day". And just be normal for the rest of the class.

"slowly building" attraction is not a thing my friend. This girl has looked at you already and though "yeah Id go out with him/do him" or "forget that".
    ★cVc★ OEFx2

Dude....How are people worse than me with girls on this forum.
    Im not THAT bad, my problem is I dont really try to get girls, unless I really want to.. and now I really want to with her but didnt know how to go about it since we're in this class together.

But thanks for the advice man, def gonna do what you suggested. Its the most obvious and straight forward thing to do.

Im not THAT bad, my problem is I dont really try to get girls, unless I really want to.. and now I really want to with her but didnt know how to go about it since we're in this class together.

But thanks for the advice man, def gonna do what you suggested. Its the most obvious and straight forward thing to do.
    Ok its like this man. Since you havent talked to her pull her to the side after class, try the jajaja joke, then try to talk about the class, then be like "Hey I gotta run, but it was good talking to you and Id like to continue the convo another time. How about Coffee or lunch sometime?"

She will know exactly what your goal is at that point.
    ★cVc★ OEFx2

Equinox117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Equinox117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Equinox117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Equinox117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Equinox117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Equinox117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Equinox117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Equinox117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Equinox117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Equinox117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Equinox117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    My CBT group is starting this Tuesday. Wish me luck brahs.

profmiscer is not very well liked. (-100) profmiscer is not very well liked. (-100) profmiscer is not very well liked. (-100) profmiscer is not very well liked. (-100) profmiscer is not very well liked. (-100) profmiscer is not very well liked. (-100) profmiscer is not very well liked. (-100) profmiscer is not very well liked. (-100) profmiscer is not very well liked. (-100) profmiscer is not very well liked. (-100) profmiscer is not very well liked. (-100)
    Ok its like this man. Since you havent talked to her pull her to the side after class, try the jajaja joke, then try to talk about the class, then be like "Hey I gotta run, but it was good talking to you and Id like to continue the convo another time. How about Coffee or lunch sometime?"

She will know exactly what your goal is at that point.
    Really I have had some broads misinterpret the whole coffee thing, they thought it was a friendly get together lmao.
    Positive Crew

Originally Posted by profmiscer View Post
    Really I have had some broads misinterpret the whole coffee thing, they thought it was a friendly get together lmao.

You werent flirting mang.
    ★cVc★ OEFx2

profmiscer is not very well liked. (-100) profmiscer is not very well liked. (-100) profmiscer is not very well liked. (-100) profmiscer is not very well liked. (-100) profmiscer is not very well liked. (-100) profmiscer is not very well liked. (-100) profmiscer is not very well liked. (-100) profmiscer is not very well liked. (-100) profmiscer is not very well liked. (-100) profmiscer is not very well liked. (-100) profmiscer is not very well liked. (-100)
    You werent flirting mang.
    Yeah I know, I am really bad at flirting don't even really know how to.
    Positive Crew

Originally Posted by profmiscer View Post
    Yeah I know, I am really bad at flirting don't even really know how to.
    Playfully make fun of the girl, hints at dirty topics.. poke fun at yourself, anything to make her laugh bruh

AndYUKnowThis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AndYUKnowThis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AndYUKnowThis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AndYUKnowThis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AndYUKnowThis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AndYUKnowThis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AndYUKnowThis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AndYUKnowThis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AndYUKnowThis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AndYUKnowThis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AndYUKnowThis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    How do you know if a girl likes you? Srs. This girl at works seems interested imo. Not sure if its me over thinking, her being friendly, or she has does have interest.

Will try to talk to her more. Take me time and get number. I fear failure.... *sigh* Here comes that challenging aspect. I guess if I fuk it up I'll have to learn from it.

Speaking of which , I got another girl's number at work and stopped texting her. Srs. She is still friendly at times, but I doubt she likes me.

BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AndYUKnowThis View Post
    How do you know if a girl likes you? Srs. This girl at works seems interested imo. Not sure if its me over thinking, her being friendly, or she has does have interest.

Will try to talk to her more. Take me time and get number. I fear failure.... *sigh* Here comes that challenging aspect. I guess if I fuk it up I'll have to learn from it.

Speaking of which , I got another girl's number at work and stopped texting her. Srs. She is still friendly at times, but I doubt she likes me.
    fuk mane reminds me of this girl I can't stop thinking about. saw her many times at work and we always lock eyes so I had a feeling she was interested. but at the same time i feel sometimes she intentionally avoids eye contact so I couldnt tell if she thought I was creepy or liked me. apparently she liked me, I wish I said hi. fuk.

i am in scarcity atm so that is one reason I can't stop thinking about her, but at the same time there's probably only been 2 or 3 girls who managed to constantly float around in my mind my entire life, so yeah there is something about her that my genetic make up is just really attracted to.
    Death is impossible for us to fathom: it is so immense, so frightening, that we will do almost anything to avoid thinking about it. Society is organized to make death invisible, to keep it several steps removed. That distance may seem necessary for our comfort, but it comes with a terrible price: the illusion of limitless time, and a consequent lack of seriousness about daily life. We are running away from the one reality that faces us all.

AlwaysSkipLegs is not very well liked. (-100) AlwaysSkipLegs is not very well liked. (-100) AlwaysSkipLegs is not very well liked. (-100) AlwaysSkipLegs is not very well liked. (-100) AlwaysSkipLegs is not very well liked. (-100) AlwaysSkipLegs is not very well liked. (-100) AlwaysSkipLegs is not very well liked. (-100) AlwaysSkipLegs is not very well liked. (-100) AlwaysSkipLegs is not very well liked. (-100) AlwaysSkipLegs is not very well liked. (-100) AlwaysSkipLegs is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by BostonRockets View Post
    fuk mane reminds me of this girl I can't stop thinking about. saw her many times at work and we always lock eyes so I had a feeling she was interested. but at the same time i feel sometimes she intentionally avoids eye contact so I couldnt tell if she thought I was creepy or liked me. apparently she liked me, I wish I said hi. fuk.

i am in scarcity atm so that is one reason I can't stop thinking about her, but at the same time there's probably only been 2 or 3 girls who managed to constantly float around in my mind my entire life, so yeah there is something about her that my genetic make up is just really attracted to.
    That my friend is called the "oneitis". srs in on this legendary thread

AlwaysSkipLegs is not very well liked. (-100) AlwaysSkipLegs is not very well liked. (-100) AlwaysSkipLegs is not very well liked. (-100) AlwaysSkipLegs is not very well liked. (-100) AlwaysSkipLegs is not very well liked. (-100) AlwaysSkipLegs is not very well liked. (-100) AlwaysSkipLegs is not very well liked. (-100) AlwaysSkipLegs is not very well liked. (-100) AlwaysSkipLegs is not very well liked. (-100) AlwaysSkipLegs is not very well liked. (-100) AlwaysSkipLegs is not very well liked. (-100)

Bro why would you be scared? Who gives a sht about what happens if you mess up. Would you rather live the rest of your life thinking what if I talked to that girl in my arch studio class. Do us all a favor, grab your fckin balls and do whatever you want. If you get embarassed so what atleast you tried right, but what if you succeed and end up dating this girl? Come on mang it's worth it "just do it" then post on misc the results srs

Micuzzo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Micuzzo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Micuzzo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Micuzzo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Micuzzo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Micuzzo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Micuzzo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Micuzzo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Micuzzo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Micuzzo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Micuzzo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Equinox117 View Post
    My CBT group is starting this Tuesday. Wish me luck brahs.
    Good luck. Why are you going to CBT?

Equinox117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Equinox117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Equinox117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Equinox117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Equinox117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Equinox117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Equinox117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Equinox117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Equinox117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Equinox117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Equinox117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Micuzzo View Post
    Good luck. Why are you going to CBT?
    For my social anxiety due to my stuttering.

Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    In just to lurk and read like the majority of time. My life is just work,back pain and wondering if my meds will continue to work.

About the CBT thing there's a guy at my work who has aspergers I think he is doing something similar. He can talk better then I can ha pretty awesome. The therapy is helping him.

Anyone ever record videos of themselves to see the way you present yourself and how you talk? I am awful I rarely talk outside of work. I hardly ever spoke in my life so when I hear myself I am like d*mm that's horrible. I sound like a southerner.

Originally Posted by Legend1617 View Post
    In just to lurk and read like the majority of time. My life is just work,back pain and wondering if my meds will continue to work.

About the CBT thing there's a guy at my work who has aspergers I think he is doing something similar. He can talk better then I can ha pretty awesome. The therapy is helping him.

Anyone ever record videos of themselves to see the way you present yourself and how you talk? I am awful I rarely talk outside of work. I hardly ever spoke in my life so when I hear myself I am like d*mm that's horrible. I sound like a southerner.
    I've recorded myself in front of the mirror to see what secondary behaviors I can eliminate while talking. It helped me be more aware of what I was doing wrong when speaking.

Diedlift is on a distinguished road. (+10) Diedlift is on a distinguished road. (+10) Diedlift is on a distinguished road. (+10) Diedlift is on a distinguished road. (+10) Diedlift is on a distinguished road. (+10) Diedlift is on a distinguished road. (+10) Diedlift is on a distinguished road. (+10) Diedlift is on a distinguished road. (+10) Diedlift is on a distinguished road. (+10) Diedlift is on a distinguished road. (+10) Diedlift is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Damn I hit all those labels in the OP lol. **** sucks all enjoyment out of life. Trying to work on it with professional help though.

RelaxMind92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RelaxMind92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RelaxMind92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RelaxMind92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RelaxMind92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RelaxMind92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RelaxMind92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RelaxMind92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RelaxMind92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RelaxMind92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RelaxMind92 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

bruuuh at least you have females in your class.

brb college class all-male
    brb only interaction with females once a week (work)
    brb only see females on campus

brb no stress atm
    brb no anxiety
    brb no sadness
    brb more relax,clam and energetic for the first time in my life.

I need to be making improvements with women right now or less i'll be in the same place forever.

I'm think of signing up for a salsa dance class might be able to meet some women there. Try joining one of those crash cooking beginner class that could be a good place for you.
    *** Nootropics user Crew***

joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Currently learning Japanese atm, plan to visit Japan in a few years maybe, and perhaps get a Japanese wife lmao. Right now im so busy with learning Japanese, school work, gym, and other stuff I feel pretty good, no time to worry about stress and it helps with nofap

damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by joshewwah View Post
    Currently learning Japanese atm, plan to visit Japan in a few years maybe, and perhaps get a Japanese wife lmao. Right now im so busy with learning Japanese, school work, gym, and other stuff I feel pretty good, no time to worry about stress and it helps with nofap
    I'm learning Japanese myself. very slowly though.. I visited Tokyo and Kyoto last year. Been watching anime on a daily basis for a decade so I thought I'd just go ahead and formally learn Japanese since it's the language I have the most exposure to.

btw I guess I lost my v-card last week lel... Doesnt feel any different not being a 30yr old virgin anymore.. plus it's opened ujp a whole another host of issues I have to deal with
    kinda disappointed I couldn't break the records set by instantloser, maori-rap, juris etc.. I mean the hardcore FAs...

all in all its all good.. i've been staying active and being more social everyday. I talk with strangers almost everytime I go out now.

Edit:
    @joshe what resource are you using to learn Japanese?
    While you were partying I studied the Blade.

CDeezyMane will become famous soon enough. (+50) CDeezyMane will become famous soon enough. (+50) CDeezyMane will become famous soon enough. (+50) CDeezyMane will become famous soon enough. (+50) CDeezyMane will become famous soon enough. (+50) CDeezyMane will become famous soon enough. (+50) CDeezyMane will become famous soon enough. (+50) CDeezyMane will become famous soon enough. (+50) CDeezyMane will become famous soon enough. (+50) CDeezyMane will become famous soon enough. (+50) CDeezyMane will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Story time cuz
    Had a crush on a hockey girl in my class. She had all the qualities I looked for in a girl dark eyebrows, thick lashes etc.

I noticed her giving me looks, getting friendly with me, talking with me and stuff. Naturally I thought these were good signs.

Just so happened that valentines day was around the corner so I bought her those ferrero rochets.

Next day she starts avoiding me, getting hostile, not giving me chances to talk to her. Went on for few weeks then I said "fuq it" and went NC.

*Then* when she caught on, she got herself a *boyfriend* and started flaunting her status around school. The fuqer then proceeded to give her a box of *ferrero rochets* in front of a crowd.

Cliffs
    >gave a girl chocolates
    >I was apparently not enough for her
    >went NC
    >now she's getting her sloot on
    >mfw wat is dis retardation
    Last edited by CDeezyMane; 09-28-2015 at 05:52 AM.
    Moms spaghetti

Micuzzo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Micuzzo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Micuzzo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Micuzzo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Micuzzo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Micuzzo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Micuzzo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Micuzzo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Micuzzo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Micuzzo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Micuzzo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Smile

For my social anxiety due to my stuttering.
    General anxiety disorder checking in. Haven't done therapy but its getting better. Just been putting myself out of my comfort zone in baby steps and its making a difference. Hope you can sort out yours.

joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by damlurker550 View Post
    I'm learning Japanese myself. very slowly though.. I visited Tokyo and Kyoto last year. Been watching anime on a daily basis for a decade so I thought I'd just go ahead and formally learn Japanese since it's the language I have the most exposure to.

btw I guess I lost my v-card last week lel... Doesnt feel any different not being a 30yr old virgin anymore.. plus it's opened ujp a whole another host of issues I have to deal with
    kinda disappointed I couldn't break the records set by instantloser, maori-rap, juris etc.. I mean the hardcore FAs...

all in all its all good.. i've been staying active and being more social everyday. I talk with strangers almost everytime I go out now.

Edit:
    @joshe what resource are you using to learn Japanese?
    I use memrise.com, and an app called HumanJapanese, both are free but you can pay for it for premium. I might be adding more resources as I go on, but these two are ok for now. How far are you in the language? I've only studied for almost 72 hours now and can almost read all of the Hiragana alphabet

And congrats on losing your V-card, I don't seem that excited tbh to lose it, I also think there will be nothing special when I do lose it. Reminds me of getting to Gold league in League of Legends, or Legendary Eagle rank in CS:GO, I was fantasizing all about getting high ranks, but the moment I achieved it, I felt nothing, I felt like I already had it and wanted more. So I don't really have anything to look forward to regarding losing my virginity

Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I've recorded myself in front of the mirror to see what secondary behaviors I can eliminate while talking. It helped me be more aware of what I was doing wrong when speaking.
    That is cool I have only done it while sitting at a table. I think the thing I worry about the most after watching a video is my voice. It's weird hearing myself.

19 year old neighbor just got out of basic training and decided to get married. Idk how people do it especially when you have nothing.

richardgere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) richardgere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) richardgere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) richardgere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) richardgere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) richardgere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) richardgere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) richardgere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) richardgere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) richardgere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) richardgere is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by damlurker550 View Post
    I lost my v-card last week lel... Doesnt feel any different not being a 30yr old virgin anymore..
    What kind of experience was it and how did you end up doing it?