Page 12 of 88 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 ... LastLast
    joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by BetaThanU View Post
    Just be aware girls can act and talk like this then ghost you for no apparent reason at all.
    So don't let it get you too down if it doesn't happen.
    Good luck tho
    This

Women's feelings are like the wind, one moment its there, and the next moment it can be gone

Expecting a flake after the first date is probably a good idea

Originally Posted by oskca View Post
    Brah, women in southeast Asia don't really have the authority to take your $, many of them are deeply in poverty and are more interested in just experiencing someone like you than having the wherewithal to actually take it. Very rarely does an American get kidnapped in southeast Asia - that's moreso a South American and Central American pattern. While in Japan it's more like the US - they will manipulate you charm you, and possibly use legal action to get it from you if you happen to have a child or something like that. Anyone who thinks they are going to have better luck in JAPAN of all countries than the USA is dreaming. The US is VASTLY easier to score in than Japan, and South Korea.

It's true, if you are afraid of getting dirty, and sleeping in less than top quality American suites and hotels, the countries I mentioned may skeive you out a bit. But seriously, billions of people live in sub standard conditions - if you think you're "above" that and cannot risk the exposure, but still complain of being forever alone, then it's more a problem of having too high of standards. There's MANY countries on this Earth where the conditions are sub standard compared to American conditions, but once you get used to it for a little while, it's not that bad.

Source: I've traveled a lot, don't be afraid to step outside of your comfort zone. Many of the women in these countries who happen to live in small towns and villiages are NOT STD infested people - if you're not a deuche bag, they will come up to you and talk to you out of curiosity. It doesn't take a genius to take advantage of this natural curiosity to turn it into a date.

When I suggest these things, people think I'm talking about going to the Slums of Manilla to score with down and out prostitutes or something. THATS NOT WHAT I'm SUGGESTING. I'm suggesting going to any of the smaller cities and towns in countries where your $ stretches to it's maximum limit, and meet naturally curious local women etc, who will want to learn about you and where you come from.

It's not all about just getting your dick wet - it's about having legitimate human experiences, and preferably doing it in a country where women aren't raised to be evil, spoiled entitled brats. It's not hard to find a GF without personally having much $. CERTAINLY a LOT LESS than any stuck up, egotistic, entitled American women who EXPECTS you to pay like $50 for dinner, another $100 for drinks, $40 for taxi etc.

I know my suggestions are a bit extreme (i.e., travel to another country to meet women) - but certainly it's worth a shot, if even to have a good story to tell once you get back home? I mean, maybe if you folks do a little bit of traveling you can have some interesting stories to tell chicks back home who will find it attractive? Traveling isn't too expensive if you choose your destination correctly. My travel stories are always quite useful in dating situations - just have to learn how to spin it to sound like you're an adventurer.

Just some opinions on the subject based on my experience - hope someone finds it helpful or insightful.
    I appreciate your response. My best bet is to pretty much travel to another country to meet women, however I will not follow your advice of going to south east asia. I prefer a safe country like Japan to go to, and since I like their language and their culture somewhat, I'm going to go with that

edit:

link: 87OujH1Zgo

Its 1 video I know, but I personally do not like Thailand or S.E Asia in general
    Last edited by joshewwah; 10-16-2015 at 06:16 AM.

KayronF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KayronF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KayronF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KayronF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KayronF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KayronF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KayronF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KayronF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KayronF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KayronF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KayronF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BetaThanU View Post
    Just be aware girls can act and talk like this then ghost you for no apparent reason at all.
    So don't let it get you too down if it doesn't happen.
    Good luck tho
    I'm not trying to get my hopes up or anything but she was the one being aggressive so I went with the flow. I'll keep you guys updated though. And another thing I'm working on is trying to stay positive. I know that's a big issue I need to fix and it's probably what's holding me back

InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by KayronF View Post
    I'm not trying to get my hopes up or anything but she was the one being aggressive so I went with the flow. I'll keep you guys updated though. And another thing I'm working on is trying to stay positive. I know that's a big issue I need to fix and it's probably what's holding me back
    That last girl I dated a couple times seemed pretty aggressive/pursued me and then "poof"... Gone by slut magic.
    "That boulder is too large. I could lift a smaller one."

-Hercules

Starting Weight (July 2018) - 362
    Current Weight (July 2019) - 268

Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by InstantLoser View Post
    That last girl I dated a couple times seemed pretty aggressive/pursued me and then "poof"... Gone by slut magic.
    You posted a pic of her. You think misc detectives got to her?
    I keep pushing because I think I'm untouchable. But I'll learn the hard way because I'm only a popcorn fart away from a 30 day ban.

InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Lightsoft View Post
    You posted a pic of her. You think misc detectives got to her?
    Fair question, no idea. Guess I'll never know. I would hope not.

-Hercules

KayronF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KayronF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KayronF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KayronF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KayronF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KayronF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KayronF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KayronF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KayronF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KayronF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KayronF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Man I hope it doesn't happen to me ..that's all that has ever happened. I'm gonna believe things will be different or at least start changing

anonymous
    FA guy checking in. Lately, I've been alone with no one. I get no phone calls, no messages, just me. People only try to contact me only when it's work related. I even go out for lunch alone. It sucks but I am tryng to make it better.

Guess tomorrow another date is set up. Gonna go for a kiss or two this time. I told her on first date that I wasn't sure how she felt about kissing on first date and that I was being a gentleman. She felt really pleased to hear that and she said "well thats one more thing to look forward to next time".

Andretti061 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Andretti061 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Andretti061 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Andretti061 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Andretti061 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Andretti061 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Andretti061 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Andretti061 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Andretti061 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Andretti061 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Andretti061 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    KayronF is making it...... Happy for you bro.

rite2bcreative will become famous soon enough. (+50) rite2bcreative will become famous soon enough. (+50) rite2bcreative will become famous soon enough. (+50) rite2bcreative will become famous soon enough. (+50) rite2bcreative will become famous soon enough. (+50) rite2bcreative will become famous soon enough. (+50) rite2bcreative will become famous soon enough. (+50) rite2bcreative will become famous soon enough. (+50) rite2bcreative will become famous soon enough. (+50) rite2bcreative will become famous soon enough. (+50) rite2bcreative will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    So I'll probably get a lot of crap for this post.. but I'm going to be honest and ask for everyone's help.

I'm having this problem where I am trying to be okay with being alone and loving myself, but I keep getting hung up on trying to find the perfect guy. I waste time going on a lot of dates and when I find someone I like... it doesn't work out and I get really down on myself like I'm not good enough. I work full time and am in school full time for engineering and have been going to the gym once or twice a day. I have plenty to distract myself, but it's like I'm lonely anyway and I'm worried that I'm too focused on trying to find a boyfriend which I don't think is a good thing.. I know I'm just trying to get validation or attention, but I don't know how to fix it.

Advice?

joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by rite2bcreative View Post
    So I'll probably get a lot of crap for this post.. but I'm going to be honest and ask for everyone's help.

I'm having this problem where I am trying to be okay with being alone and loving myself, but I keep getting hung up on trying to find the perfect guy. I waste time going on a lot of dates and when I find someone I like... it doesn't work out and I get really down on myself like I'm not good enough. I work full time and am in school full time for engineering and have been going to the gym once or twice a day. I have plenty to distract myself, but it's like I'm lonely anyway and I'm worried that I'm too focused on trying to find a boyfriend which I don't think is a good thing.. I know I'm just trying to get validation or attention, but I don't know how to fix it.

Advice?
    Keep looking for someone while you continue improving your life?

Advice?
    Come hang out with your boy IL.

-Hercules

Originally Posted by Andretti061 View Post
    KayronF is making it...... Happy for you bro.
    I won't say that til I get to actually **** and j1zz on her tits and she calling me her boyfriend lol. I've already gotten this far with a girl before so hopefully things will be different this time. Positive thinking is always an objective for me right now

rite2bcreative will become famous soon enough. (+50) rite2bcreative will become famous soon enough. (+50) rite2bcreative will become famous soon enough. (+50) rite2bcreative will become famous soon enough. (+50) rite2bcreative will become famous soon enough. (+50) rite2bcreative will become famous soon enough. (+50) rite2bcreative will become famous soon enough. (+50) rite2bcreative will become famous soon enough. (+50) rite2bcreative will become famous soon enough. (+50) rite2bcreative will become famous soon enough. (+50) rite2bcreative will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Come hang out with your boy IL.
    You, Houston, and I can all hang :]

I won't say that til I get to actually **** and j1zz on her tits
    Some inspiration for you bud.

You, Houston, and I can all hang :]
    3's a crowd.

-Hercules

2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Advice?
    u cant fix it. it's totally normal. everyone is lonely at heart. even people who are together feel lonely and alone at times, or most of the time.

acknowledging the fact that everyone is lonely sometimes gives me consolation when i feel lonely myself.

“Two people can sleep in the same bed and still be alone when they close their eyes”
    ― Haruki Murakami, Hard-Boiled Wonderland and the End of the World

“Why do people have to be this lonely? What's the point of it all? Millions of people in this world, all of them yearning, looking to others to satisfy them, yet isolating themselves. Why? Was the earth put here just to nourish human loneliness?”
    ― Haruki Murakami, Sputnik Sweetheart
    Originally Posted by joshewwah View Post
    Keep looking for someone while you continue improving your life?
    ^ this. education/career/work and relationships are both equally important. but overall i would say relationships are a little important than anything else. education/career/work is a basic requirement to live within society. and relationships are like a requirement for a healthy and satisfying life.
    There is only one Hell: the one we live in now.

Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninshark is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hey guys, this will be my first post! I'm not much of a body builder, but I have my own fitness goals and I'm quite athletic. I really like that this forum is very active though so I'm hoping to participate and drop a few cents here and there.

I'm not forever alone, but since I've been single for a little over a year, it certainly feels like it. and I really really hate being single -__- best of luck to all you out there!

@Kayronf are you really a virgin? If so I think you should wait to get to know this girl better, actually have a relationship. I know you might be a little impatient (you sound like you're making it your priority to have sex rather than getting into a good/stable relationship), but it'll be more worth it if you're actually in love. I held out on my ex for 5 months even though she begged for it all the time. def sounds promising for you though. good job.

damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by RazaF View Post
    FA guy checking in. Lately, I've been alone with no one. I get no phone calls, no messages, just me. People only try to contact me only when it's work related. I even go out for lunch alone. It sucks but I am tryng to make it better.
    get ur fam to set you up with a cute non-westernized (aka none slut) Pakistani girl :3

thing with south east Asians like us is if we do ok in life, get a fairly stable jobs etc. we always have the arranged marriage option lol

i got a proposal from some girl last week myself tho i rejected it.
    While you were partying I studied the Blade.

I won't say that til I get to actually **** and j1zz on her tits and she calling me her boyfriend lol. I've already gotten this far with a girl before so hopefully things will be different this time. Positive thinking is always an objective for me right now
    A few days ago you were contemplating suicide and now you're in a better mood

I can tell you are crazy lmao, if I were you, don't expect anything out of this date, dont even think about the outcome, just go in there and just do it, you won't be worrying that way and things cannot go badly since you did not have an 'ideal outcome' i.e. a fantasy to compare the actual thing to. If you don't think of the outcome, you won't be disappointed

zizitopas is a name known to all. (+5000) zizitopas is a name known to all. (+5000) zizitopas is a name known to all. (+5000) zizitopas is a name known to all. (+5000) zizitopas is a name known to all. (+5000) zizitopas is a name known to all. (+5000) zizitopas is a name known to all. (+5000) zizitopas is a name known to all. (+5000) zizitopas is a name known to all. (+5000) zizitopas is a name known to all. (+5000) zizitopas is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Keyron F where did u find her? Online?

SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Advice?
    Nothing a matter with not wanting to be alone and searching for someone that you can have a long term relationship with. Just try to stay productive in the mean time along with spending some friendly time with others along the way to finding your perfect match.

My wife of near 20 years passed away earlier this year and all I can say is being alone totally sucks! As much as I have no interest in wanting to be with anyone else I also dont like being alone...
    Disabled Combat Veteran (11B)
    My Home Gym Thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160414931

anonymous
    Originally Posted by damlurker550 View Post
    get ur fam to set you up with a cute non-westernized (aka none slut) Pakistani girl :3

thing with south east Asians like us is if we do ok in life, get a fairly stable jobs etc. we always have the arranged marriage option lol

i got a proposal from some girl last week myself tho i rejected it.
    lol, trust me man. I got married and then divorced in less than two months. It didn't effect me too much as it wasn't my fault and it wasn't gonna work anyways but been looking for a while now. It's hard man. The ones you like usually don't like you and the ones you don't like usually like you, lol.

otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SugarFree1 View Post
    Nothing a matter with not wanting to be alone and searching for someone that you can have a long term relationship with. Just try to stay productive in the mean time along with spending some friendly time with others along the way to finding your perfect match.

My wife of near 20 years passed away earlier this year and all I can say is being alone totally sucks! As much as I have no interest in wanting to be with anyone else I also dont like being alone...
    According to every narcissist on this board if a healthy young man wants relationships with women he is insecure, looking for validation, and a bunch of other nonsense. Its ****ing infuriating. Also the guys that say this of course more than likely have zero issues with women. Apparently because I have a home, car, and a job I shouldnt really care about going months, and years without physical contact with women. So they are giving out advice from purely their perspective. Its like a rich guy saying "well who cares about the job market? Just dont worry about it". To a poor person? They care. a lot.
    ★cVc★ OEFx2
    *Circumcised but Anti-Circumcision Crew*
    ★Subaru WRX/STi Crew★ (2006 WRX, Stage 2, CAI)
    "Started from Wall Rose now the whole Recon Corp's fuarkin here"

3Crutchez will become famous soon enough. (+50) 3Crutchez will become famous soon enough. (+50) 3Crutchez will become famous soon enough. (+50) 3Crutchez will become famous soon enough. (+50) 3Crutchez will become famous soon enough. (+50) 3Crutchez will become famous soon enough. (+50) 3Crutchez will become famous soon enough. (+50) 3Crutchez will become famous soon enough. (+50) 3Crutchez will become famous soon enough. (+50) 3Crutchez will become famous soon enough. (+50) 3Crutchez will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    In on thread. I'm very smart with a college degree in Computer Engineering. Caveat being I have a physical disability. Exact same disability that Walt Jr. has on Breaking Bad if you guys are familiar with that show. Only sexual experience is from an on and off long distance relationship that she just called off again a few weeks ago citing that life would be too difficult with me in the future. She'd always have to help me with something. To a degree, I understand how she feels, but it's not as if I'm utterly helpless. She's treated me bad and yet I cling to the hope that she'll realize that we're the best thing to happen to each other in a really ****ed up sort of way. We've both been spiraling into depression and heavy drinking since the breakup and still can't go anymore than two days with NC. I've been speaking to other girls, but **** just doesn't feel the same. I always get friendzoned, even when being aggressive. It's no secret that I'm not the guy the girls go for. Women are heard animals. I'll never be chad thundercock no matter how much I act like it.

The disability has also made it difficult to get a job since I currently can't drive. Employers have reservations about me, and while they can't hold a disability against me, if it hinders my ability to do a job, all they have to do is cover their ass. Been in contact with case workers to start looking into a driving evaluation, but with a disability, things like this take forever. I feel as if the only thing I have going for me is potential which is going to be difficult to live up to. Hold me brahs. Truly forever alone.

SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    3Crutchez

First of all it sounds as if your break up was recent so give it time and dont get so depressed about it. I have had a mix of ones that my disability would scare. Youll eventually find someone that will look past all that. I had my leg crushed while deployed previously. For me it isnt so much that the disability itself that scares them away but when they find out im prescribed pain killers. I instantly get treated like some junkie ex-boyfriend they have all had in the past. Despite that I have been taking for many years now with no abuse and have a great job as a software developer.

And yes work will hold it against you. At the time i was last interviewing I was between using a wheelchair or walking with a cane. After failing a few interviews I went to the next few without my cane and hid the injury. No surprise I got acceptance offers from each of them. Shrugs not much we can do about it unless ya can actually prove the discrimination.
    Disabled Combat Veteran (11B)
    My Home Gym Thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160414931

3Crutchez will become famous soon enough. (+50) 3Crutchez will become famous soon enough. (+50) 3Crutchez will become famous soon enough. (+50) 3Crutchez will become famous soon enough. (+50) 3Crutchez will become famous soon enough. (+50) 3Crutchez will become famous soon enough. (+50) 3Crutchez will become famous soon enough. (+50) 3Crutchez will become famous soon enough. (+50) 3Crutchez will become famous soon enough. (+50) 3Crutchez will become famous soon enough. (+50) 3Crutchez will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by SugarFree1 View Post
    3Crutchez

First of all it sounds as if your break up was recent so give it time and dont get so depressed about it. I have had a mix of ones that my disability would scare. Youll eventually find someone that will look past all that. I had my leg crushed while deployed previously. For me it isnt so much that the disability itself that scares them away but when they find out im prescribed pain killers. I instantly get treated like some junkie ex-boyfriend they have all had in the past. Despite that I have been taking for many years now with no abuse and have a great job as a software developer.

And yes work will hold it against you. At the time i was last interviewing I was between using a wheelchair or walking with a cane. After failing a few interviews I went to the next few without my cane and hid the injury. No surprise I got acceptance offers from each of them. Shrugs not much we can do about it unless ya can actually prove the discrimination.
    Relationship was on and off, breakup make up a few months later. Cycle continues for a while. In hindsight I should have just let her go the first time. She's special to me because she was my first. First girl to really show me that someone could possibly look past it all. Now it seems as if she really can't. Shouldn't bother me but it does.

Regarding the job, the disability is not really something I can hide, I'm still being diligent, but I'd be lying if I said most interviews don't feel like a waste of time. No matter how much I try to convey an eagerness to learn and willingness to do the job, it doesn't seem to mean much in the long run. I'm nowhere near where I wanna be in life. but the only thing I can do is keep going and hope for a chance.

damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by RazaF View Post
    lol, trust me man. I got married and then divorced in less than two months. It didn't effect me too much as it wasn't my fault and it wasn't gonna work anyways but been looking for a while now. It's hard man. The ones you like usually don't like you and the ones you don't like usually like you, lol.

lolz curious as to what happened though? Was she a westernized girl? lol if even ur parents set u up with a westernized girl

Also I mentioned to my dad how I got a proposal last week (it was done through my mum and my parents do not talk to each other so he unaware) and he lol'd and said people have even approached him with proporsals for me but he insta-rejected them
    lmao guy didn't even mention them to me because he knows I'm not interested
    While you were partying I studied the Blade.

Some inspiration for you bud.

3's a crowd.
    3rd girl is super hnnnnggggg

Originally Posted by joshewwah View Post
    A few days ago you were contemplating suicide and now you're in a better mood

I can tell you are crazy lmao, if I were you, don't expect anything out of this date, dont even think about the outcome, just go in there and just do it, you won't be worrying that way and things cannot go badly since you did not have an 'ideal outcome' i.e. a fantasy to compare the actual thing to. If you don't think of the outcome, you won't be disappointed
    I'm not even mad you think I'm crazy ..its okay I understand. I'm trying to keep a level head and stay positive. I mean she sent me a good morning text and everything today. Keeps asking if we are on for tonight ..these are green flags that I haven't experienced yet. I'm also trying to keep myself from getting TOO happy. I get it man. Thanks

Originally Posted by zizitopas View Post
    Keyron F where did u find her? Online?
    Yeah man POF.

Originally Posted by Ninshark View Post
    Hey guys, this will be my first post! I'm not much of a body builder, but I have my own fitness goals and I'm quite athletic. I really like that this forum is very active though so I'm hoping to participate and drop a few cents here and there.

I'm not forever alone, but since I've been single for a little over a year, it certainly feels like it. and I really really hate being single -__- best of luck to all you out there!

@Kayronf are you really a virgin? If so I think you should wait to get to know this girl better, actually have a relationship. I know you might be a little impatient (you sound like you're making it your priority to have sex rather than getting into a good/stable relationship), but it'll be more worth it if you're actually in love. I held out on my ex for 5 months even though she begged for it all the time. def sounds promising for you though. good job.
    Yes I'm really a virgin. I know I have to get to know the girl and get comfortable around her cause if I don't I'll definitely have performance anxiety and not even get hard like the last time (different chick). She knows sex isn't my number 1 priority already and that's a plus in her book apparently. Thanks though for the advice

BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Advice?
    I would just focus on engineering

Working full time, while doing engineering degree full time??
    Even if you found the right guy, would you have time for him?
    -Guitar Shredders Crew-
    -BRZ club-

Page 12 of 88 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 ... LastLast