Page 1 of 33 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

You can do it. [If you're down/lonely/sad/struggling GTFIH]

Misc,

Right now you might be hurting. Right now you might be upset, lonely, sad, or alone. Something in your life might feel like it's dragging you down. You might even feel like there's no escape from your circumstances. It may feel like this is perpetual, and never-ending. Or maybe you're over-loaded. Maybe you're so stressed about work, or financial issues, and you don't know what to do. What ever it is, know this;

You can do it.

You have the power to move beyond your circumstances. You have the strength, and the power to break through the barriers that mar your path. Life might be beating down on you now, but don't let it beat you. You're stronger than that, because you've taken all of life's beatings up until this point. It's may be the third, fourth, fifth, or thousandth round, but if you fight a little harder you can get that knockout. Grit your teeth, and dig deep inside. If you fall down, build up as much strength as possible and pick yourself back up. You're almost there--you have to keep swinging. Something is going to give. Breathe! Every time life knocked you down, you got back up! Stronger! Every time you succeeded, you moved onto bigger obstacles. Every time you fell back down, you got back up... Don't stop now!

Nobody can keep you down unless you choose not to get up!

You have the power to pick yourself up every time you fail. You have the ability to choose to continue to pursue success every time you fail. You are the only person that can control your fate. Be brave, and go against the grain. Don't let the toxicity suck you into the darkness that is surrender. No matter how far you've fallen into the abyss, you have to keep climbing up. You have to believe in yourself.

You can do it!

You can climb back to the top. You can claw your way toward success. You can do it. But there's one catch.

You have to fukking work for it.

I believe in you. Now go out there, and swing back! Go out there and succeed!

Last edited by TypeNirvash; 09-25-2015 at 11:30 AM.

TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Bump for all of my miscers fighting the good fight.

Pennzoil22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pennzoil22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pennzoil22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pennzoil22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pennzoil22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pennzoil22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pennzoil22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pennzoil22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pennzoil22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pennzoil22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pennzoil22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Originally Posted by Pennzoil22 View Post
    I believe in you man.

2nd cup of coffee of the day right here. Keep pushing, man. What you're looking for is just around the corner!

Equinox117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Equinox117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Equinox117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Equinox117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Equinox117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Equinox117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Equinox117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Equinox117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Equinox117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Equinox117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Equinox117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I feel like hanging myself (srs) so I enrolled in CBT(starts on the 29th). Hopefully it helps because life sucks atm.

Originally Posted by Equinox117 View Post
    I feel like hanging myself (srs) so I enrolled in CBT(starts on the 29th). Hopefully it helps because life sucks atm.
    You're making a move toward what you think is right. That's very important. Are there things in your life that are pulling you down?

Life might suck right now, man. But I know that you can move past it, and I know that you can make the best of it. Remember, the change must come from you! Be the change that you want to see in the world. You have the power to change your circumstances! Hell, I know you can make it better. What do you do currently? What are your hobbies? Do you work/go to school?

DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I have sleep apnea, probably at least pre-diabetes, very high blood pressure, sedentary job and lifestyle, and I don't give half a **** about anyone within 50 miles of where I am. I know exactly what I have to do to fix everything and I won't do it.

Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

dtoxUK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dtoxUK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dtoxUK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dtoxUK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dtoxUK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dtoxUK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dtoxUK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dtoxUK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dtoxUK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dtoxUK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dtoxUK is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Rep me and it might help breh. Its the boost i need. Just one little fix breh.

Tigerbruh is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tigerbruh is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tigerbruh is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tigerbruh is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tigerbruh is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tigerbruh is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tigerbruh is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tigerbruh is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tigerbruh is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tigerbruh is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tigerbruh is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    TY for the kind words man. I'm not suffering from anything as severe as some other folks but I'm feeling very down lately... It has helped me motivate myself in my workouts though, since I try to forget about my depression by doing pull ups and push ups all the time haha

AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks for the motivational topic. Currently the lowest I've ever been,

Registered User GainersNeverDie's Avatar
    GainersNeverDie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GainersNeverDie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GainersNeverDie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GainersNeverDie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GainersNeverDie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GainersNeverDie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GainersNeverDie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GainersNeverDie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GainersNeverDie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GainersNeverDie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GainersNeverDie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by TypeNirvash View Post
    Misc,

Right now you might be hurting. Right now you might be upset, lonely, sad, or alone. Something in your life might feel like it's dragging you down. You might even feel like there's no escape from your circumstances. It may feel like this is perpetual, and never-ending. Or maybe you're over-loaded. Maybe you're so stressed about work, or financial issues, and you don't know what to do. What ever it is, know this;

You can do it.

You have the power to move beyond your circumstances. You have the strength, and the power to break through the barriers that mar your path. Life might be beating down on you now, but don't let it beat you. You're stronger than that, because you've taken all of life's beatings up until this point. It's may be the third, fourth, fifth, or thousandth round, but if you fight a little harder you can get that knockout. Grit your teeth, and dig deep inside. If you fall down, build up as much strength as possible and pick yourself back up. You're almost there--you have to keep swinging. Something is going to give. Breathe! Every time life knocked you down, you got back up! Stronger! Every time you succeeded, you moved onto bigger obstacles. Every time you fell back down, you got back up... Don't stop now!

Nobody can keep you down unless you choose not to get up!

You have the power to pick yourself up every time you fail. You have the ability to choose to continue to pursue success every time you fail. You are the only person that can control your fate. Be brave, and go against the grain. Don't let the toxicity suck you into the darkness that is surrender. No matter how far you've fallen into the abyss, you have to keep climbing up. You have to believe in yourself.

You can do it!

You can climb back to the top. You can claw your way toward success. You can do it. But there's one catch.

You have to fukking work for it.

I believe in you. Now go out there, and swing back! Go out there and succeed!
    Embed this to go along with it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fviFNrWKzZ8

Originally Posted by DizzySmalls View Post
    I have sleep apnea, probably at least pre-diabetes, very high blood pressure, sedentary job and lifestyle, and I don't give half a **** about anyone within 50 miles of where I am. I know exactly what I have to do to fix everything and I won't do it.
    Why not? You know what you need to do. Why wouldn't you do it?

Why stay down, and let life continue to pound on you? Does it make you happy? If it's not making you happy, then don't do it!

Brah, I know you want more from your life. I know that you do, deep inside. I believe that you can have that if you fight for it!

Originally Posted by Groce View Post
    Yetanotherpostaboutbalding.jpg
    Find some new material.

I understand that you're hurting right now, but you can be better than this. You can do it, brah. I expect more from you.

Originally Posted by Tigerbruh View Post
    TY for the kind words man. I'm not suffering from anything as severe as some other folks but I'm feeling very down lately... It has helped me motivate myself in my workouts though, since I try to forget about my depression by doing pull ups and push ups all the time haha
    Good chit, doing something about it! If you feel progress, then it will help you feel better about yourself. I'm proud of your brah

Originally Posted by AD117 View Post
    Thanks for the motivational topic. Currently the lowest I've ever been,
    What's dragging you down, man? Let's fight it!

You got this!

Originally Posted by GainersNeverDie View Post
    Embed this to go along with it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fviFNrWKzZ8
    Will do! Didn't get a chance to watch, because I'm at work But will do!

Originally Posted by dtoxUK View Post
    Rep me and it might help breh. Its the boost i need. Just one little fix breh.
    Because you asked nicely.

DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Why not? You know what you need to do. Why wouldn't you do it?

Why stay down, and let life continue to pound on you? Does it make you happy? If it's not making you happy, then don't do it!

Brah, I know you want more from your life. I know that you do, deep inside. I believe that you can have that if you fight for it!
    I am perpetually in an unhealthy environment. Problems stack up for long periods of time and then you can't get around your own coping mechanisms. People with weak will get used to the feeling of being helpless, because they know from experience that they really aren't in control of their own behavior.

People have some basic requirements to be healthy. When deprived for long enough, they don't function properly anymore without an intervention.

Location: Garbage Island, Pacific Ocean, Heard and McDonald Islands
    laxster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) laxster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) laxster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) laxster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) laxster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) laxster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) laxster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) laxster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) laxster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) laxster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) laxster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Positive ppl make me sick negged

Absentone is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Absentone is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Absentone is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Absentone is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Absentone is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Absentone is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Absentone is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Absentone is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Absentone is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Absentone is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Absentone is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    - Everything is okay in moderation crew
    - MTB is my leg day CREW
    - [A]lpha [B]eard [C]rew
    - Positivity Crew
    - Podcast crew

Originally Posted by DizzySmalls View Post
    I am perpetually in an unhealthy environment. Problems stack up for long periods of time and then you can't get around your own coping mechanisms. People with weak will get used to the feeling of being helpless, because they know from experience that they really aren't in control of their own behavior.
    You are in control. You can move past this, and you can change your circumstances.

Right now you may have fallen into the abyss of surrender. You may have decided that there's nothing that you can do... But I'm here to tell you that there is. Everything that has happened to you up until now has served to make you stronger and better as a person. Every lesson you've learned, every pain that's been inflicted upon you... It all serves to do one thing; to make you better.

You're hurting right now. It may look like there is no hope at the end of the tunnel, but I need you to keep fighting.

I want you to keep pushing.

Because you're strong enough to do it. You just need to move out of your comfort zone. Take on one problem at a time. Things stack up, but with persistence you can knock them back down to size. Think of it like a messy room--if it gets too messy it may be hard to figure out where to start. It's discouraging, and might even make you believe it's not worth fixing.

But then you focus on just one small part.

And you improve upon it... And eventually, you clean it up and move onto the next part. You do this enough, and the mess is cleaned!

You can fix this.

You got this. I know you can.

prbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) prbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) prbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) prbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) prbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) prbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) prbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) prbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) prbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) prbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) prbrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by laxster View Post
    Positive ppl make me sick negged

Positive crew checking in

Were all gonna make it misc, some just have to fight harder for it. It feels better in the end when you have to work for it too!
    +++++Positive Crew+++++

_____MISC BALD CREW_____

Carlson Gracie BJJ Crew

FORTUNE FAVORS THE BOLD

snailbruh69 is just really nice. (+1000) snailbruh69 is just really nice. (+1000) snailbruh69 is just really nice. (+1000) snailbruh69 is just really nice. (+1000) snailbruh69 is just really nice. (+1000) snailbruh69 is just really nice. (+1000) snailbruh69 is just really nice. (+1000) snailbruh69 is just really nice. (+1000) snailbruh69 is just really nice. (+1000) snailbruh69 is just really nice. (+1000) snailbruh69 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Groce View Post
    Tfw #2 at 21 years old...am I gon make it?

Location: Garbage Island, Pacific Ocean, Heard and McDonald Islands
    laxster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) laxster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) laxster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) laxster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) laxster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) laxster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) laxster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) laxster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) laxster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) laxster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) laxster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by prbrah View Post

Were all gonna make it misc, some just have to fight harder for it. It feels better in the end when you have to work for it too!
    This shyt is so cheesy go back to your miserable jobs and ugly wifes

Disregard the toxic in here, guys.

Remove the toxic from your life, and you will become stronger.

Don't let the Misc influence you. Don't let the trolls win.

You can do it!

It's okay, brah. One day things will get better.

I believe in you too. Didn't you have to fight for a porkchop dinner? lol You should know the importance of being positive and continuing to fight brah

You got this brah

Fight the good fight, man!

Former obese brah StinkholePatrol's Avatar
    StinkholePatrol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StinkholePatrol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StinkholePatrol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StinkholePatrol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StinkholePatrol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StinkholePatrol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StinkholePatrol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StinkholePatrol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StinkholePatrol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StinkholePatrol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StinkholePatrol has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm not bald and I make fun of bald people on misc routinely but why would anyone balding not go full shaved head and beard look with tan.

The examples you guys post look extra chity.

Originally Posted by StinkholePatrol View Post
    I'm not bald and I make fun of bald people on misc routinely but why would anyone balding not go full shaved head and beard look with tan.

The examples you guys post look extra chity.
    I don't know why the misc tries so hard to be toxic lol

Misery loves company, I think.

prbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) prbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) prbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) prbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) prbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) prbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) prbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) prbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) prbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) prbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) prbrah is a name known to all. (+5000)

On the off chance you're not just trolling...

This negative mindset you seem to have will have a negative effect on your life brah. Life really is amazing when you stop and think about how great we have it compared to every other known time in human history. That alone should show you there's no reason for negativity when you live in the USA, California nonetheless, in the year of our lord and savior 2015
    +++++Positive Crew+++++

_____MISC BALD CREW_____

Carlson Gracie BJJ Crew

FORTUNE FAVORS THE BOLD

On the off chance you're not just trolling...

This negative mindset you seem to have will have a negative effect on your life brah. Life really is amazing when you stop and think about how great we have it compared to every other known time in human history. That alone should show you there's no reason for negativity when you live in the USA, California nonetheless, in the year of our lord and savior 2015
    He's trollin'

But in all honesty, you're right. Life is fukking amazing. Literally can do almost anything you want, and learn about almost anything you want today. Hell, you can have access to people across the globe and talk to each other like we are right now. The scope of life has vastly increased in modern times.

We are a product of our own design!

And why not be happy instead of sad? Why not be positive instead of negative?

Why not fight for happiness instead of remaining in your sadness?

Equinox117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Equinox117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Equinox117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Equinox117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Equinox117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Equinox117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Equinox117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Equinox117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Equinox117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Equinox117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Equinox117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You're making a move toward what you think is right. That's very important. Are there things in your life that are pulling you down?

Life might suck right now, man. But I know that you can move past it, and I know that you can make the best of it. Remember, the change must come from you! Be the change that you want to see in the world. You have the power to change your circumstances! Hell, I know you can make it better. What do you do currently? What are your hobbies? Do you work/go to school?
    Here is my life profile:

- 25 year old studying network engineering at college
    - I have T1D, diagnosed with ADD, auditory processing disorder, and social anxiety
    - Barely any friends, I see 2 of them a few times a month. So I'm pretty alone all the time outside of my home.
    - I stutter. Sometimes speaking is "decent", maybe around 70% fluency. Other days It's maybe around 20-30%. Speaking isn't an enjoyable experience.

-Social skills are very poor. I cannot for the life of me make small talk with people or have normal conversations. Unless the conversation is about something very specific I cannot communicate my thoughts effectively. Sometimes when I'm forced to speak my sentence structure is off. Due to my stutter, sometimes I have to sub in a word that doesn't quite fit but still gets the point across. This way of speaking makes me feel like an illiterate idiot.

-Relationships with women are non-existent. I've admitted what I'm about to say in other posts..I haven't had a conversation with a female since 2009 :X. So that means I've had no encounters with a female (that wasn't a teacher/doctor etc) for over 6 years. Obviously this is because I never make any opportunities to talk to any. I go to school, wear headphones, attend class(99% male), and then get the hell home. Been doing that for a long time now. It's very difficult to approach females when you make weird facial expressions, have blocks, and have no social skills. Relationships are out of the question, at least for now. Don't see it changing anytime soon though. I've mentally marked it under the "never going to experience" list.

My reason for doing CBT is not to make friends or find a mate but to have the confidence to do job interviews for co-op and to assist me in my career.

sportevo will become famous soon enough. (+50) sportevo will become famous soon enough. (+50) sportevo will become famous soon enough. (+50) sportevo will become famous soon enough. (+50) sportevo will become famous soon enough. (+50) sportevo will become famous soon enough. (+50) sportevo will become famous soon enough. (+50) sportevo will become famous soon enough. (+50) sportevo will become famous soon enough. (+50) sportevo will become famous soon enough. (+50) sportevo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    thnx brah

Here is my life profile:

- 25 years old studying network engineering at college
    - I have T1D, diagnosed with ADD, auditory processing disorder, and social anxiety
    - Barely any friends, I see 2 of them a few times a month. So I'm pretty alone all the time outside of my home.
    - I stutter. Sometimes speaking is "decent", maybe around 70% fluency. Other days It's maybe around 20-30%. Speaking isn't an enjoyable experience.
    I remember talking about this with you once some time ago! First off, I'm happy to see you again.

-Social skills are very poor. I cannot for the life of me make small talk with people or have normal conversations. Unless the conversation is about something very specific I cannot communicate my thoughts effectively. Sometimes when I'm forced to speak my sentence structure is off. Due to my stutter, sometimes I have to sub in a word that doesn't quite fit but still gets the point across. This way of speaking makes me feel like an illiterate idiot.
    There are a lot of people in this world who have a problem communicating with others. As a matter of fact, I work with a guy who stuttered and was incredibly shy. I spent hours, days and weeks with him trying to help him develop better social skills. As a matter of fact, we even did "drills" where we would practice a conversation, until finally he began to feel more confident. This is something that can definitely be changed, and it's something that you can definitely move past. And you know you can do it too. The only thing is that it requires work, and it requires you to move away from your comfort zone. If you work on this, everything else will follow suit.

Don't be afraid to put yourself out there and get embarrassed once in a while. It's better than feeling perpetual "meh" and it's significantly better than feeling upset all the time. Hell, it will bring you closer to moving forward.

Own your fukking stutter.

Be proud of that chit, because it makes you who you are. There are plenty of people out there who live with stuttering every day, and they'll tell you that they made it part of their identity. The moment they did that, it began to get better. Don't feel ashamed of yourself!

-Relationships with women are non-existent. I've admitted what I'm about to say in other posts..I haven't had a conversation with a female since 2009 :X. So that means I've had no encounters with a female (that wasn't a teacher/doctor etc) for over 6 years. Obviously this is because I never make any opportunities to talk to any. I go to school, wear headphones, attend class(99% male), and then get the hell home. Been doing that for a long time now. It's very difficult to approach females when you make weird facial expressions, have blocks, and have no social skills. Relationships are out of the question, at least for now. Don't see it changing anytime soon though. I've mentally marked it under the "never going to experience" list.

My reason for doing CBT is not to make friends or find a mate but to have the confidence to do job interviews for co-op and to assist me in my career.
    But you see, once again, you know what you need to do.

If you spend just a little bit of time socializing every day you could build up enough experience and confidence to make a change.

It just requires you to get comfortable with being uncomfortable!

I know you can do this.

Originally Posted by sportevo View Post
    thnx brah
    Any time, my friend

GO out there and seize the day!

Erh4by has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Erh4by has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Erh4by has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Erh4by has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Erh4by has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Erh4by has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Erh4by has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Erh4by has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Erh4by has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Erh4by has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Erh4by has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Bull chit. Not everyone is gonna make it. Quit giving the unaware false hope you cawk sucker.
    اللعنة على كل من سّلَبَنِي.