Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33
    Registered User malikabdulwahab's Avatar
    malikabdulwahab will become famous soon enough. (+50) malikabdulwahab will become famous soon enough. (+50) malikabdulwahab will become famous soon enough. (+50) malikabdulwahab will become famous soon enough. (+50) malikabdulwahab will become famous soon enough. (+50) malikabdulwahab will become famous soon enough. (+50) malikabdulwahab will become famous soon enough. (+50) malikabdulwahab will become famous soon enough. (+50) malikabdulwahab will become famous soon enough. (+50) malikabdulwahab will become famous soon enough. (+50) malikabdulwahab will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I want to tell you that, Life might suck right now, man. But I know that you can move past it, and I know that you can make the best of it. Remember, the change must come from you! Be the change that you want to see in the world. You have the power to change your circumstances! Hell, I know you can make it better. What do you do currently? What are your hobbies? Do you work/go to school? hmm!

2010JW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2010JW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2010JW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2010JW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2010JW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2010JW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2010JW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2010JW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2010JW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2010JW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2010JW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by etet1919 View Post
    I thought things were bad in my gyms.....I'm now thinking I had it pretty good there (in one)after all. Not everyone had to "like" me. That was fine- I was more interested in focusing on my goals. But the men and women (even when I thought they didn't) respected me for my work ethic and my achievements. I'll always appreciate that. I'm guessing that my typical workouts are not "normal" in the "body building community"? That's what I had wanted to find out.

Once you block out your surroundings and focus on your own vision, nothing matters. Just focus on your goals and what's in front of you. Not everyone is going to like you, and even critisize you in 2018. But that's just society.. long term, it won't matter what people say or don't say.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays guys! 2019 is ours for the taking!!
    R.I.P Greg Plitt
    Texas Crew

etet1919 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) etet1919 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) etet1919 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) etet1919 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) etet1919 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) etet1919 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) etet1919 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) etet1919 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) etet1919 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) etet1919 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) etet1919 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ^^ You are sweet!! Tonight I am looking forward to UFC 232, especially Cyborg vs. Nunes...No, I didn't bet, that's not what I'm excited about..lol. Thank you for your encouragement and Happy New Year to you.
    "It's not in my nature to give up."

^^ "No, I'm not a Taurus."

TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Passing good vibes to my humans out there trying to be the best versions of themselves.

This is the last weekend of 2018. It's a good time to reflect upon the year and learn from it. What do you want to see more of this year? What would you like to see less of? How will you make that happen?

How would you like to be better this year?

Be good to each other brahs
    Ubermensch: TypeNirvash's Journey To Physical and Mental Fortitude
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177236131

MariePorter is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MariePorter is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MariePorter is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MariePorter is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MariePorter is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MariePorter is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MariePorter is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MariePorter is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MariePorter is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MariePorter is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MariePorter is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Thanks for the motivational thread

TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MariePorter View Post
    Thanks for the motivational thread
    We outchia with the good vibes, have some green.

So my credit score finally breached 750. A year and a half ago, I was walking around with a sub 600 score, terrible spending habits, a job I hated, with no car and no prospects. And although things were not perfect, I did my best to keep positive.

In 2019, I'm working in a great office that is interested in paying to further my education, I have a car I really like, and decent credit. Things are looking good!

Here is to new beginnings, everyone. It's day 2 of the new year, remember that everything you want is within reach, you just have to make the effort consistently and daily. If your life isn't where you want it to be right now, that is okay. Use that as motivation to grow!

Remember, one day, it will be you looking back and saying "I've come a long way!"

Let's make 2019 the year you get what you want!

KingofLifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingofLifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingofLifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingofLifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingofLifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingofLifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingofLifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingofLifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingofLifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingofLifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingofLifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    WOW still remember this thread from way back in 2015.

I really truly hope everyone's life has gotten better since then. There's nothing better than hearing that you guys are doing good, seriously. Just wanted to wish everyone well this coming year. I'll be starting a new job, so life is changing for me, and I truly hope it's gonna be for the best.

Here's to better days, relationships, and health. Cheers brahs.
    *Reps everyone who negs crew*
    *Track Crew*

Originally Posted by KingofLifts View Post
    WOW still remember this thread from way back in 2015.

I really truly hope everyone's life has gotten better since then. There's nothing better than hearing that you guys are doing good, seriously. Just wanted to wish everyone well this coming year. I'll be starting a new job, so life is changing for me, and I truly hope it's gonna be for the best.

Here's to better days, relationships, and health. Cheers brahs.
    Welcome back

Happy that things are looking up and going well for you! New job on the onset of 2019, and ready to make positive changes, das it mane!

Good luck!

One thing that has solidified my position at my office was always being in the best mood I could be. Walk into every day with a good attitude and people, no matter what you face, and you will reap the positive benefit of that.

Take on extra work if you can, and make sure everybody knows that even if you're not the best, you work harder than the rest.

You got this chit!!!

KingofLifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingofLifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingofLifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingofLifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingofLifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingofLifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingofLifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingofLifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingofLifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingofLifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingofLifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by TypeNirvash View Post
    Welcome back

Happy that things are looking up and going well for you! New job on the onset of 2019, and ready to make positive changes, das it mane!

Good luck!

One thing that has solidified my position at my office was always being in the best mood I could be. Walk into every day with a good attitude and people, no matter what you face, and you will reap the positive benefit of that.

Take on extra work if you can, and make sure everybody knows that even if you're not the best, you work harder than the rest.

You got this chit!!!
    Thanks for tip man, it's always more powerful when it comes from experience. It's the start of a new career, I'm a new grad so I'm eager to learn as much as possible.
    *Track Crew*

Originally Posted by KingofLifts View Post
    Thanks for tip man, it's always more powerful when it comes from experience. It's the start of a new career, I'm a new grad so I'm eager to learn as much as possible.
    That's an awesome mindset to take into this new career. Sponge up that knowledge!

Remember that no matter how stressful the day gets that you are getting something positive from it; you're learning how to do a new job and learning how to manage stress

Originally Posted by TypeNirvash View Post
    That's an awesome mindset to take into this new career. Sponge up that knowledge!

Remember that no matter how stressful the day gets that you are getting something positive from it; you're learning how to do a new job and learning how to manage stress
    Yup, I'm super excited, but also anxious as I'm moving to a new city. I'll be completely on my own for a while. Hoping to make new friends, and find some social opportunities asap.

We'll see how it goes. I'll just have to do my best.
    *Track Crew*

Kojhab is just really nice. (+1000) Kojhab is just really nice. (+1000) Kojhab is just really nice. (+1000) Kojhab is just really nice. (+1000) Kojhab is just really nice. (+1000) Kojhab is just really nice. (+1000) Kojhab is just really nice. (+1000) Kojhab is just really nice. (+1000) Kojhab is just really nice. (+1000) Kojhab is just really nice. (+1000) Kojhab is just really nice. (+1000)
    Anyone still here?
    Finasteride or die crew