Page 32 of 33 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 LastLast
    vinilzord is just really nice. (+1000) vinilzord is just really nice. (+1000) vinilzord is just really nice. (+1000) vinilzord is just really nice. (+1000) vinilzord is just really nice. (+1000) vinilzord is just really nice. (+1000) vinilzord is just really nice. (+1000) vinilzord is just really nice. (+1000) vinilzord is just really nice. (+1000) vinilzord is just really nice. (+1000) vinilzord is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hey guys, what's up?

*warn of ranting ahead*

These past 4 days were tough. I stick with an ERFL diet, which basically means I was doing 4h of LISS cardio and just eating protein enough to spare LBM. I dropped some water weight, obviously, but no visible fat loss. Now I'm at maintenance for 3 days before going on a PSMF. I have a festival to go on October, so my goal is to get moderately lean by then. It feels like I was cursed with chubby genetics. My mom is obese since childhood, and well, I can't recall being in a good shape, I'm round and fluffy since ever. If the PSMF for the next 3 weeks doesn't work, I'll have a liposuction or multiple cryolipolisis sessions.
    I can't simply break the 16-17% bf barrier, and I have spotted fat on my glutes/thighs/abs which is annoying as hell for a male of 22yo. I see many guys in my social circles staying lean year round eating crap/training poorly. These are the same people that advise me to "do lots of cardio" and "eat every 3 hours" to slim down. Fukking hell. I'm not giving up though. I'll achieve my physique goal by December no matter what. Might as well murder a cow if necessary.

I just had to get this out of my chest. Stay awesome folks
    If it was easy, everyone would be shredded

My log - https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173926021&p=1492046501

Daily Gratefulness! - https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173324891&page=1

TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hey all, really sorry I haven't been around much. Trying to work on that, but it's been very hard to catch time to be home these days. I've been out and about so much. On top of working full time I've started volunteering at my boxing gym and working a weekend job

Originally Posted by MBoux2000 View Post
    Can I have some motivation and encouragement please. I have autism and the motor coordination issues with it affects my lifting. As you can see in my signature my lifts aren't that great. I'm trying to make a change in my body and become fit. I feel bummed out tonight because the fitness world is so confusing and I just want to find a way to build muscle and look better as well as increase my confidence. Would truly appreciate any advice or encouragement.
    I'm sorry for the late one, my man. Here's a little tidbit that helped me to stay my course; progress is really just consistency over time. You track your lifts, your dietary intake and adjust accordingly. The secret is that there is no secret, and that anybody can do it.

Who cares about what you're lifting? Have fun, and spend the time in the gym, eventually it will all come together as long as you're learning about nutrition and proper progression schemes you should get where you're going. Don't know if you're going to see this, but I hope you do.

Originally Posted by vinilzord View Post
    Hey folks, just checking in to know how are ya doing!

Last week was rough to me. Chitty weather and flatline hit me like a truck. I got depressed and I didn't feel motivated to do anything, so I relied on my supply of caffeine pills to get up and go to work. On top of that I ate junk food the whole fukking week. Looking back know I realized the harm I did to myself. Went to the gym today, and my strength decreased noticeably. Also I'm still bloated as hell. Anyways, I'm back on track after 7 days of pure hell.

I had to get this out of my chest. I love you all, no homo
    We all catch periods of motivational slump, but the best way to break it is to find something new to get you pumped about staying the course. Nothing wrong with experiencing negative feelings every now and then, but I hope all is well. It seems like you're back on track, so I hope it stays that way!

Originally Posted by 94brian View Post
    Feeling really really down right now. But after read this thread,i force myself to remember i have to keep going,cuz i have to remember why i choose to start this.
    There you go man Sorry for the late one, keep your chin up, you got this!

Hey guys, what's up?

*warn of ranting ahead*

These past 4 days were tough. I stick with an ERFL diet, which basically means I was doing 4h of LISS cardio and just eating protein enough to spare LBM. I dropped some water weight, obviously, but no visible fat loss. Now I'm at maintenance for 3 days before going on a PSMF. I have a festival to go on October, so my goal is to get moderately lean by then. It feels like I was cursed with chubby genetics. My mom is obese since childhood, and well, I can't recall being in a good shape, I'm round and fluffy since ever. If the PSMF for the next 3 weeks doesn't work, I'll have a liposuction or multiple cryolipolisis sessions.
    I can't simply break the 16-17% bf barrier, and I have spotted fat on my glutes/thighs/abs which is annoying as hell for a male of 22yo. I see many guys in my social circles staying lean year round eating crap/training poorly. These are the same people that advise me to "do lots of cardio" and "eat every 3 hours" to slim down. Fukking hell. I'm not giving up though. I'll achieve my physique goal by December no matter what. Might as well murder a cow if necessary.

I just had to get this out of my chest. Stay awesome folks
    IMO, 4h of LISS is unnecessary unless you're training for some sort of endurance athletics. Even when I was training for my fight, and running 8-12 miles five times a week, I was never hitting 4h!

Breaking the 15-17% barrier is a bit tough, but it's less about the fat percentage and more about how you wear your fat. I'm a big fan of PSMF but I'm not necessarily an advocate of it, considering that sometimes PSMF and UD 2.0 can be like the fine line between dieting and ED. That being said, I always utilize UD 2.0 to cut, because it's been, for me, the most effective protocol in terms of keeping me on point.

Good on you for keeping up. Shoot me a PM, and I'll toss you my number if you happen to want to bounce any questions off me.

Blend will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blend will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blend will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blend will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blend will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blend will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blend will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blend will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blend will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blend will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blend will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Getting through the day, going to sleep and if I'm able to find the motivation to get out of bed tomorrow, do the same thing again.

Due to injury I have been unable to train legs since march, and while I was originally convinced I could get back to training rather quickly and would not lose all my progress I find myself stuck in a slump. It took me exceptionally long to get diagnosed correctly. The current diagnose is a stress stress fracture in the right distal femur (tigh bone) right above the knee (the trochlea). However as I was originally diagnosed with Chondromalacia Patellae, my physical therapist gave me an exercise regimen that actually hindered my recovery. As I also have a rheumatic condition, walking around with this untreated injury left me with a full on flare and two weeks ago I had to stop training completely as both my elbows got inflamed (golfer's elbows) . I have since then been put back on methotrexate and am looking against a whole lot of recovery time and a lot of uncertainty on whether I will be able to come back at all.

Currently my legs have already shrunk from 78 cm (30.7 inch) to 52 cm (20.47 inch) and my calves have shrunk from 46 cm (18.1 inch) to 37 cm (14.56 inch). My weight has stayed the same, meaning I got pretty fat (despite keeping my diet in check).

I find it hard looking at my measly legs knowing all those hard training sessions and all the hard work I put in is now lost and I am dreading seeing a similar decline muscle mass in my upper body, especially since my doctor has also put me on cortisone (prednisolon). I feel I took being able to train for granted as I didn't even take a lot pictures over the course of the last five years, in which I was able to train largely without physiscal problems due to my rheumatic condition (spondylitis ankylosans).

I am even finding it hard to get up everyday, dragging myself to physical therapy. Everyone says I should stay positive but when you are in pain 24/7 and can no longer do what you love to do (working out) and keep missing out on professional opportunities (I have been put on disability leave) it's hard to find something positive.

Training was my way of coping with everything life threw at me and now I find myself on the verge of giving up.

(I made a separate post as well, I am sorry, just need some motivation or encouragement, I don't know)
    6'4
    285 lbs
    14 % BF
    Bench: 350 lbs x 10
    Squat :440 lbs x 10 (to parralel)
    340 lbs x 6 (Ass-to-grass)
    Deadlift:500 lbs x 6

GreekGod69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GreekGod69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GreekGod69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GreekGod69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GreekGod69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GreekGod69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GreekGod69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GreekGod69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GreekGod69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GreekGod69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GreekGod69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i think I'm going to neck it cuz imma be a fat fck my whole life

vinilzord is just really nice. (+1000) vinilzord is just really nice. (+1000) vinilzord is just really nice. (+1000) vinilzord is just really nice. (+1000) vinilzord is just really nice. (+1000) vinilzord is just really nice. (+1000) vinilzord is just really nice. (+1000) vinilzord is just really nice. (+1000) vinilzord is just really nice. (+1000) vinilzord is just really nice. (+1000) vinilzord is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hey guys. Checking in to know how you are doing. Btw thanks for showing up OP, always good to hear from ya!

This week my energy to accomplish great things in life was refreshed. I'm back to a PSMF approach and been doing good. Intern job has been awesome as well. I'm day by day turning more into a man, and letting my childish traits behind. I say that because I simply DGAF anymore. Reading Mark Manson and other guys has done wonders to my mindset and attitude. Also I'm less stressed because of college which is always nice

That's it dudes. Just wanted to share with you my happiness. Let's do this!

Daily Gratefulness! - https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173324891&page=1

2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sup brahs, been off this thread for about a while now, I had posted around July but I had to have the post deleted since none of that info was about me anymore. My next 2 years were set and I went on vacation happy as can be. Come back home, find out I got kicked out the Radiology program, due to unforeseen factors and things that were out of my control. The first week back, I was dead inside, I was like a zombie on autopilot, after I went through a period of low motivation/energy time and I got back on G tobacco to numb the pain and have also gained back some weight ..good thing this only lasted for a period of around 2 weeks.

This was kind of an impact and it changed me and my plans for the next year.

Thankfully, new opportunities and ideas for my future opened up. I am going to a business meeting from an old coworker, which mentioned my name and got invited to see the program, meet some people and see what it's about (no herbalife/pyramid scheme) I also went on a few weeks/months hiatus at my carpet/tile job, there were no jobs but some new projects opened up. Finally, one of my classes I chose this semester was electronic music, since it's an elective I could choose from. At first I thought it was just gonna be reading about the history and chit but when I got to the class, they had a computer and piano set up for each and everyone, and I find out we are going to be creating and mixing music in that class.. so I thought that was pretty cool. I'll be occupied this year and, maybe, find new hobbies or job interests.
    R.I.P Greg Plitt
    Texas Crew

diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) diesel_3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Been a few months since my last check in.

I have actually had a decent summer health wise. My wife and I started going to a local group class here where they focus on strength with plyo (Like an un-timed crossfit and where form IS important). Every workout we are shredding the calories and staying fit. Just got back off a 3 week vacation and I always feel so guilty when I indulge a little too much on holidays, I think I have unraveled all the hard work I put in the couple months prior. I know in reality I didn't and now I am back at it. My big problem is I crave success and results so bad that when I 'think' I have so long to go it works as a deterrent for my overall energy. I just need to keep grinding arrrrrrrghhh!
    **CAN Army Veteran**
    TF 3-09 Roto 8

Sup guys, how have you been doing?

This semester is going well for me. I finally connected the dots regarding fitness. I was spinning my wheels for a few months and couldn’t accomplish anything except for a moderate fat loss. Now I’m doing a slow bulk since 1 month ago, and I’ve been implementing lots of changes in my personal life. Wholehearted meditation, reading, intense lifting, cold showers, celibacy, dedication to more spiritual life ... it’s been great.

All this stuff is helping me to figure out what is my quest in this life, and I’ve decided to make an important decision studies and career wise.

Hope you all are fine. Peace

2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by diesel_3 View Post
    Been a few months since my last check in.

I have actually had a decent summer health wise. My wife and I started going to a local group class here where they focus on strength with plyo (Like an un-timed crossfit and where form IS important). Every workout we are shredding the calories and staying fit. Just got back off a 3 week vacation and I always feel so guilty when I indulge a little too much on holidays, I think I have unraveled all the hard work I put in the couple months prior. I know in reality I didn't and now I am back at it. My big problem is I crave success and results so bad that when I 'think' I have so long to go it works as a deterrent for my overall energy. I just need to keep grinding arrrrrrrghhh!
    My dudes and it's okay to indulge every once in a while, I eat Pizza literally every weekend but the next day I get back at it and the whole week I eat healthy and exercise and trust me eating pizza once a week isn't affecting me at all, hell I think it aids me on my workouts for the next few days. srs

You gotta establish in your mind that the Journey, what you and I are going through, is the best and fun part. Because you are actually taking care of your fuking needs and wants by grinding through the workouts. But believe me, it's worth it in the end. More when you develop the love for improving and working out.
    Sup guys, how have you been doing?

This semester is going well for me. I finally connected the dots regarding fitness. I was spinning my wheels for a few months and couldn’t accomplish anything except for a moderate fat loss. Now I’m doing a slow bulk since 1 month ago, and I’ve been implementing lots of changes in my personal life. Wholehearted meditation, reading, intense lifting, cold showers, celibacy, dedication to more spiritual life ... it’s been great.

All this stuff is helping me to figure out what is my quest in this life, and I’ve decided to make an important decision studies and career wise.

Hope you all are fine. Peace
    Interesting, good chit, what have you been reading?

I've myself found that meditating, focusing on ones self, goals and wants is the way to go. That's how you find peace in everyday endevoars, focusing on what you can do and what you are capable of doing also. Not worrying about the outside space but only what's on your point of view.

I want to say I am not the same person I was 2 years ago. Seriously, look at my SADKUNT posts LOL that was a bad stage in my life. I felt lost and hopeless. Thanks to this thread by Type, I was able to be guided positively and was able to implement the positive mindset in my life. That right there is the GOAT mindset, you feel like you can't be defeated. And if you are, you are able to get up again and attack whatever endeavor you have bothering you or needs to be set to rest. Positivity mindset is the real deal.

I had mentioned this book previously, but now rereading it I reflect on moments in my life where back then I had no balls to partake in, and now I am courageous and still go through whatever is thrown at me. It's called Courage: A Way of Living Dangerously. Done by Osho. I REALLY RECOMMEND you guys to check it out. srs
    Last edited by 2010JW; 11-17-2017 at 08:44 AM.
    R.I.P Greg Plitt
    Texas Crew

TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I mean, if you have been trying and making progress you should look to your progress as a signal that the distance you have left can be travelled.

I'm also still very far from where I would like to be, but I know that if I keep putting in the effort it will get returned. Everything requires more hard work in the beginning than it does in the end. And in order to get where you want to be, you will have to put up with emotional and physical distress.

But you can do it, I promise you that.

Gintaras97 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gintaras97 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gintaras97 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gintaras97 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gintaras97 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gintaras97 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gintaras97 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gintaras97 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gintaras97 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gintaras97 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gintaras97 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Last edited by Gintaras97; 11-21-2019 at 01:01 PM.
    *Lay down and rot crew*

Originally Posted by Gintaras97 View Post
    The hardest part is to forget the past , it was so ****ty that I wouldn't wish to have It even for my worst enemy.. only video games made life tolerable and im thankful for that. I want to see what can happen if I don't give up. Everyday I keep getting stronger mentally and physically , but sometimes I feel really really low but at least the worst part of my life is over. The biggest thing that I hate about myself is that I let other ppl words effect me. I also want to prove something to other ppl constantly - is that bad ? Should I focus on myself only and give 0 fuks about proving **** ?
    You know, you'd really benefit from a book by Mark Manson called "The Subtle Art of Not Giving A F***"

One of the main takeaways is that it's not about "not giving a ****" as much as it is about giving the right ****s. You see, if you're spending time agonizing about what other people say about you, you're going to spend less time focusing on what you need to do in order to improve. He also talks about a "feedback loop" that people commonly get stuck in;

You are anxious about doing X/Y/Z. That anxiety prevents you from doing X/Y/Z and now you're wondering why you are so anxious. Now you're anxious about being anxious. Pretty much continues on this way until it becomes crippling.

Anyhow, as far as other people go... There's no need to prove yourself to anybody. If you know in your heart that you -are- something, you don't need to be concerned with whether or not people -think- you are that. Put it this way; the reason why you care so much about what others think is because you're concerned what you actually think about yourself will be reflected in your interactions with them.

Originally Posted by TypeNirvash View Post
    You know, you'd really benefit from a book by Mark Manson called "The Subtle Art of Not Giving A F***"

One of the main takeaways is that it's not about "not giving a ****" as much as it is about giving the right ****s. You see, if you're spending time agonizing about what other people say about you, you're going to spend less time focusing on what you need to do in order to improve. He also talks about a "feedback loop" that people commonly get stuck in;

You are anxious about doing X/Y/Z. That anxiety prevents you from doing X/Y/Z and now you're wondering why you are so anxious. Now you're anxious about being anxious. Pretty much continues on this way until it becomes crippling.

Anyhow, as far as other people go... There's no need to prove yourself to anybody. If you know in your heart that you -are- something, you don't need to be concerned with whether or not people -think- you are that. Put it this way; the reason why you care so much about what others think is because you're concerned what you actually think about yourself will be reflected in your interactions with them.
    Bump. I second this.

Im about 1/3 done with the book, but it's helped clear my head on a lot of chit that would regularly bother me. I also found that i'm less prone to anger, and acting on that anger that would otherwise leave me with a bitter taste in my mouth and regrets. A lot of regular day chit that would bother me ( for example getting cut off while driving/no turn signals) i'm more calm when that happens, it's like it never bothered me to begin with.

But the main point is, mental clarity and knowing what to spend your fukcs on.
    R.I.P Greg Plitt
    Texas Crew

Your favourite rustler. aGameWins's Avatar
    aGameWins aGameWins aGameWins aGameWins aGameWins aGameWins aGameWins aGameWins aGameWins aGameWins aGameWins
    Hey boyos though about posting this one in here.

I feel like I am losing my mental toughness. A combination of many things seem to have crippled me. Jaded with work a bit, anxiety with the new job I interviewed for, difficulty in finding a lover beyond ONS etc. I am usually very mentally strong and never giving up but it seems this one has taken its toll on me a bit.

I have been injured and not able to run. I know this usually helped me.

I actually feel a little bit sick.

What do?
    I am the misc Lord. The Lord of controversy.
    Not scared of your neg no matter how big yes even you mod.

mgBsportsfan25 is just really nice. (+1000) mgBsportsfan25 is just really nice. (+1000) mgBsportsfan25 is just really nice. (+1000) mgBsportsfan25 is just really nice. (+1000) mgBsportsfan25 is just really nice. (+1000) mgBsportsfan25 is just really nice. (+1000) mgBsportsfan25 is just really nice. (+1000) mgBsportsfan25 is just really nice. (+1000) mgBsportsfan25 is just really nice. (+1000) mgBsportsfan25 is just really nice. (+1000) mgBsportsfan25 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I made a post about this before seeing this thread.

Been dealing with a crap job and finally felt motivated when I visited NC and saw the potential that was their in terms of a job/no harsh winters/better looking women. I feel as though I need to take a chance since it was never something I did in my teens of 20's that I always regretted.

I am about to turn 30 and stressing about that as my dad passed away at 59 and I feel like I am getting worse in terms of my weight/fitness level/energy level. I have shot up to 230 lbs and trying to get started back at the gym but also am discouraged at how much athleticism and flexibility I have let go in the past few years.

I also broke up with a girl I cared about after 6+ months of dating but knew I had no future with as we wanted to relocate to different areas based on our careers. But at the same time knew I hurt her and she wanted to keep things going even though I felt in the long run we had an expiration date.

I wrote down some short/long term plans but at the same time feel anxious/scared that I may have made a mistake plus I tend to dwell on my past and how I left myself go. How can I keep myself mentally sharp/positive as I am expecting things to change overnight but at the same time, I know it takes time/hard work/dedication to meet these goals?

pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    delete
    Last edited by pengh; 09-07-2018 at 12:24 PM.
    * Eggs and Rice crew *
    * No Washcloth Crew *

Sloots in jail are hnnnggggg

Strange hobbies

#FREEPH*GGOT

MMGA

batermani2001 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) batermani2001 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) batermani2001 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) batermani2001 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) batermani2001 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) batermani2001 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) batermani2001 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) batermani2001 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) batermani2001 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) batermani2001 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) batermani2001 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Great post.
    For more motivation, just watch the Rock and Arnold. #LEGENDS

asdf1234zxcv is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    To be truthful this is a burner account. I've been on here for about 15 years but can't post under my normal account. I've been lifting and working out for about 15 years now. The truth is I don't have a motivation problem, I thought I did. Lately I've had trouble getting the motivation to do workouts. But beyond that I've been lacking the motivation to do ANYTHING, too. I'm hoping typing this up can help me to bring it up in real life as well because I've finally realized that I have a real problem.

Anyways, my real point is to tell anyone who feels they can relate to talk to people in real life. Don't let it build.

Bump to one of the greatest threads on this forum
    R.I.P Greg Plitt
    Texas Crew

my non-edited 'before'pic etet1919's Avatar
    etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ^^ What do you do when people in real life disappoint you, over and over again? Go on social media and become even more disappointed? LOL...I did take notes though, and I may pick up a copy "The Subtle Art of Not Giving a Phuk." Books are underrated today. Thanks!
    Last edited by etet1919; 12-17-2018 at 03:47 PM.

Originally Posted by etet1919 View Post
    ^^ What do you do when people in real life disappoint you, over and over again? Go on social media and become even more disappointed? LOL...I did take notes though, and I may pick up a copy "The Subtle Art of Not Giving a Phuk." Books are underrated today. Thanks!
    Cut them off because they will never change, i've learned that the hard way in the past. I tend to stay off social media except to upload a new pic but mainly use the DMs, no news feed. Social Media tends to be overblown and they make it seem things are better than they really are.. IMO staying off social media is healthy as fuk for the brain.

That book destroyed my ego and i'm a new person for it
    R.I.P Greg Plitt
    Texas Crew

Originally Posted by 2010JW View Post
    Bump to one of the greatest threads on this forum
    Thread has always been about giving back to the misc, thanks for always giving back to this thread (and the misc), brother!

How are you?

I think that it really depends.

I always maintain two things;

You don't know anybody until you know them. Basically, people will show you their true colors when the chips are down. Character defining moments will let you know who you should keep close, and who you should keep at bay for the time being. People can change, but you can't force them to. They'll have to want to change. I can't tell you that you need to eat, or when you are hungry. Those are things you, yourself have to know and decide. But when you do realize you're hungry, I'm sure I can help you find the right food. That's kind of how it goes for people. I think, if somebody habitually crosses the line with you, and disrespects you, you should leave them out of your life, though. You're not supposed to be a doormat. You should have clear and defined limits as to how you'd like to be interacted with, and you should be firm about your limits.

And that when the times are good, your friends know you, but when times are bad, you know your friends.

etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) etet1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ^^^ I just wanna cry like a little bitch right now, srs. Thanks guys. Very kind.

I remember a friend once told me he learned how not to be disappointed in his close relationships by "not expecting anything from anyone." But my question is, if you don't have any expectations, how do you receive respect, trustworthiness, honesty, genuine rapport, kindness, etc? He was referring to his own wife, too. I know people aren't perfect but if they can't give you want you need and deserve, then it's probably not a meaningful relationship, in the truest sense of the word. I just can't imagine not having certain expectations of the ones I love, especially. They're really the ones you supposed to be able to go to - your "soft place to fall," so to speak. If you can't trust them or feel comfortable around them without feeling criticized, then who are you supposed to trust? Sorry for getting all Dr. Phil on you guys.
    Last edited by etet1919; 12-18-2018 at 09:26 AM.

^^^ I just wanna cry like a little bitch right now, srs. Thanks guys. Very kind.

I remember a friend once told me he learned how not to be disappointed in his close relationships by "not expecting anything from anyone." But my question is, if you don't have any expectations, how do you receive respect, trustworthiness, honesty, genuine rapport, kindness, etc? He was referring to his own wife, too. I know people aren't perfect but if they can't give you want you need and deserve, then it's probably not a meaningful relationship, in the truest sense of the word. I just can't imagine not having certain expectations of the ones I love, especially. They're really the ones you supposed to be able to go to - your "soft place to fall," so to speak. If you can't trust them or feel comfortable around them without feeling criticized, then who are you supposed to trust? Sorry for getting all Dr. Phil on you guys.
    Hey that's an interesting statement from your friend.

Also sorry for the late response here!

As far as what your friend said, I interpret it (and use it this way); do things for others without the expectation of a return.

I agree to an extent. I do good things for people I love, and do not expect them to return anything physical or material.

I do, however, expect the same level of respect/care/thoughtfulness that I give on a fundamental level. That doesn't mean they need to buy me things, and/or take me out to dinner. But it does mean, I need to be able to see that I am being respected and that my actions are appreciated.

If you're not seeing an appreciation or a respect for your actions, your effort is better spent elsewhere.

The truth is that not everybody is worth your effort, and that's okay.

A good example of this would be;

Friend A is always broke, and works a tough job. You find yourself spotting them when you go out every so often. But when you're out with Friend A, they have genuine conversation with you. They are there when you need them, and make time for you. You feel that they genuinely care. Friend A also does not take advantage of you, and does what they can to show that they care when possible.

On the inverse, Friend B, constantly flakes on you. Often last minute. When you need help, usually they are dismissive or claim they will help but disappear when you need them. They're not really paying attention when you spend time with them, and are consistently tuned into something else. They aren't appreciative when you show them care or kindness, and often act like it is to be expected.

Which one of these deserves your time?

Hey that's an interesting statement from your friend.

Also sorry for the late response here!

As far as what your friend said, I interpret it (and use it this way); do things for others without the expectation of a return.

I agree to an extent. I do good things for people I love, and do not expect them to return anything physical or material.

I do, however, expect the same level of respect/care/thoughtfulness that I give on a fundamental level. That doesn't mean they need to buy me things, and/or take me out to dinner. But it does mean, I need to be able to see that I am being respected and that my actions are appreciated.

If you're not seeing an appreciation or a respect for your actions, your effort is better spent elsewhere.

The truth is that not everybody is worth your effort, and that's okay.

A good example of this would be;

Friend A is always broke, and works a tough job. You find yourself spotting them when you go out every so often. But when you're out with Friend A, they have genuine conversation with you. They are there when you need them, and make time for you. You feel that they genuinely care. Friend A also does not take advantage of you, and does what they can to show that they care when possible.

On the inverse, Friend B, constantly flakes on you. Often last minute. When you need help, usually they are dismissive or claim they will help but disappear when you need them. They're not really paying attention when you spend time with them, and are consistently tuned into something else. They aren't appreciative when you show them care or kindness, and often act like it is to be expected.

Which one of these deserves your time?
    Thanks so much for your time, Dr.Phil...no, I mean, Dr.TypeNirvash...JK. Believe me, I have gotten rid of many "A-listers" over the years, which explains some things..lol. Friends or partners that are condescending or abusive in some way are easy (or should be) to get rid of. I think sometimes the problem within families is that members all have their own burdens to bear and trying to help other members when you're feeling depleted yourself is one of the most difficult things...no easy solutions. Especially if some codependency exists.
    Last edited by etet1919; 12-18-2018 at 03:41 PM.

Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz
    Great thread op.
    RIP Pedro Suarez Vertiz. Te queremos Hermano

If your right leg is Thanksgiving and your left leg is Christmas, can I come and visit you between the holidays?

mrgrtt123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrgrtt123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrgrtt123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrgrtt123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrgrtt123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrgrtt123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrgrtt123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrgrtt123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrgrtt123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrgrtt123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrgrtt123 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Okay, I must say that this is one of my favorite thread from now on. I love reading other members thoughts.

Originally Posted by mrgrtt123 View Post
    Okay, I must say that this is one of my favorite thread from now on. I love reading other members thoughts.
    So do I, especially when they're genuine! It's common to write things on forums that aren't "real," so to speak, but what if they are? What if people could be genuine and feel like they're not wasting their time being here, to either learn, communicate some points, be heard, help others in some fashion and get insight into the "bodybulding" lifestyle and community (not all about selfies...JK)?

Thread has always been about giving back to the misc, thanks for always giving back to this thread (and the misc), brother!

How are you?

Thanks man I try to always give and help others no matter what, although some trolls are just very dumb. But even those i'd be there to help them! I'm doing good, i'm literally trying to get back into school. These past two years have been crazy and i've been up, down, sick, but the most important thing right now is that i'm on the right path..

I am thinking about moving over to Mexico to live, across the border. Cheap prices for food and to live. I'd be crossing over for school and work and it's reasonable because if I do this, i'd be able to work and support myself while still going to school. My parents are STRONGLY against this but.. I am older and i'm my own person. Plus i'd have my independence.

How about you bro?! Any fights coming up? I see your insta posts. I imagine you're even better in boxing!

Type pretty much summed it up on post 955, he said everything that needs to be said. Important to expect the same respect definitely and more importantly on non-materialistic. Not everyone is bad, not everyone is a saint. You just gotta find the person that's actually worth spending your time with. I've been on roller coaster ride this whole year, and have had to cut people off. I've been there for people everytime but this past sep-nov I was going through some problems and those people I thought were my friends turned out to be Friend B(on types post) I feel great about it. If you need to vent or anything PM me, i'm always there to listen and give the best advice I can..
    R.I.P Greg Plitt
    Texas Crew

Originally Posted by 2010JW View Post
    Thanks man I try to always give and help others no matter what, although some trolls are just very dumb. But even those i'd be there to help them! I'm doing good, i'm literally trying to get back into school. These past two years have been crazy and i've been up, down, sick, but the most important thing right now is that i'm on the right path..

I am thinking about moving over to Mexico to live, across the border. Cheap prices for food and to live. I'd be crossing over for school and work and it's reasonable because if I do this, i'd be able to work and support myself while still going to school. My parents are STRONGLY against this but.. I am older and i'm my own person. Plus i'd have my independence.

How about you bro?! Any fights coming up? I see your insta posts. I imagine you're even better in boxing!

Type pretty much summed it up on post 955, he said everything that needs to be said. Important to expect the same respect definitely and more importantly on non-materialistic. Not everyone is bad, not everyone is a saint. You just gotta find the person that's actually worth spending your time with. I've been on roller coaster ride this whole year, and have had to cut people off. I've been there for people everytime but this past sep-nov I was going through some problems and those people I thought were my friends turned out to be Friend B(on types post) I feel great about it. If you need to vent or anything PM me, i'm always there to listen and give the best advice I can..
    I thought things were bad in my gyms.....I'm now thinking I had it pretty good there (in one)after all. Not everyone had to "like" me. That was fine- I was more interested in focusing on my goals. But the men and women (even when I thought they didn't) respected me for my work ethic and my achievements. I'll always appreciate that. I'm guessing that my typical workouts are not "normal" in the "body building community"? That's what I had wanted to find out.
    Last edited by etet1919; 12-19-2018 at 08:16 PM.