Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Erh4by View Post
    Bull chit. Not everyone is gonna make it. Quit giving the unaware false hope you cawk sucker.
    Ain't nothing can put a stop to your gravy train unless you hit the breaks yourself.

You only fail when you give up.

232sick232 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 232sick232 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 232sick232 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 232sick232 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 232sick232 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 232sick232 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 232sick232 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 232sick232 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 232sick232 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 232sick232 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 232sick232 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    tfw came in this thread expecting my spirits to be uplifted

only to see the norwood scale posted a couple of posts below

EnemyCombatant has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EnemyCombatant has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EnemyCombatant has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EnemyCombatant has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EnemyCombatant has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EnemyCombatant has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EnemyCombatant has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EnemyCombatant has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EnemyCombatant has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EnemyCombatant has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EnemyCombatant has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Currently in transition from being drug addict alcoholic ***got to signing up for a soccer club and applying to grad school. Hopefully things work out.

TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TypeNirvash has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 232sick232 View Post
    tfw came in this thread expecting my spirits to be uplifted

only to see the norwood scale posted a couple of posts below

Don't let it get you, brah.

This misc spouts toxicity daily, but the toxicity that the misc spews only serves to bring you down. Don't listen to the guys who come in here trying to make other people miserable. Misery loves company, and they're only trying to bring you down to their level.

Originally Posted by EnemyCombatant View Post
    Currently in transition from being drug addict alcoholic ***got to signing up for a soccer club and applying to grad school. Hopefully things work out.
    Good on you for trying to become sober and make positive changes to your life, brah

It will work out if you keep pushing. You got this chit, brah! Here's to a brighter tomorrow!

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TypeNirvash View Post
    I don't know why the misc tries so hard to be toxic lol

Misery loves company, I think.
    The forum is populated by wannabe alpha males with low self esteem. What do you expect?
    Psych & handcuffs
    Current reading: Vonnegut, Theodor Adorno
    House, Techno, and 4Runners

Originally Posted by rhadam View Post
    The forum is populated by wannabe alpha males with low self esteem. What do you expect?
    Trying to help the misc see the error in their ways.

This trend of negativity will die down eventually... One day the misc will be a place we can be proud of, eh? I think what's happened is that a lot of people see the toxicity that gets spread, and want to fit in. They continue to spread the toxicity because they can fit in here.

But what if that could be changed?

Statikflame is just really nice. (+1000) Statikflame is just really nice. (+1000) Statikflame is just really nice. (+1000) Statikflame is just really nice. (+1000) Statikflame is just really nice. (+1000) Statikflame is just really nice. (+1000) Statikflame is just really nice. (+1000) Statikflame is just really nice. (+1000) Statikflame is just really nice. (+1000) Statikflame is just really nice. (+1000) Statikflame is just really nice. (+1000)
    Props for spreading some positivity brah, it's always nice to see. This has always sort of been my philosophy. Ive been pretty low the last few years, have had a lot of really negative chit happen, but I'm a fighter, so I keep on going. I think its ok to vent sometimes, but too many people have these defeatist attitudes as if they have no control over their lives. It's important to recognize that which you do have the power to change, ignore what you can't, and like you said, just keep going. We're all gonna make it brahs!
    *Positive Crew*

~ COSMOS ~

therealistwat is a name known to all. (+5000) therealistwat is a name known to all. (+5000) therealistwat is a name known to all. (+5000) therealistwat is a name known to all. (+5000) therealistwat is a name known to all. (+5000) therealistwat is a name known to all. (+5000) therealistwat is a name known to all. (+5000) therealistwat is a name known to all. (+5000) therealistwat is a name known to all. (+5000) therealistwat is a name known to all. (+5000) therealistwat is a name known to all. (+5000)

Originally Posted by Statikflame View Post
    Props for spreading some positivity brah, it's always nice to see. This has always sort of been my philosophy. Ive been pretty low the last few years, have had a lot of really negative chit happen, but I'm a fighter, so I keep on going. I think its ok to vent sometimes, but too many people have these defeatist attitudes as if they have no control over their lives. It's important to recognize that which you do have the power to change, ignore what you can't, and like you said, just keep going. We're all gonna make it brahs!
    Proud of you for continuing to fight the good fight, man. It's hard to be happy all the time, and it's okay to feel upset when things go wrong. There's nothing wrong with that. But you're right, a lot of people do seem to act like they have no control over their lives.

And I agree strongly;
    If you can't change something, no need to spend time worrying about it. If you can change something, why worry about it? Go change it!

You have a good head on your shoulders, brah. You're gonna' make it!

Originally Posted by therealistwat View Post

Thanks for the videos, brah

TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Word to the wise; never take an anti-depressant without some water to swill it down. Just gobbed one and lawdy, acid/bile reflux five minutes later was worse than when you're actually sick and now I've got this horrible taste in the back of my throat.

Also reps to OP for generally being a positive kunt who actually contributes to the Misc in a good way (no nut-hug)

Couple years ago I was depressed AF, OP and other forum members were there to give advice and support. Things still aren't peachy but they're better - also found myself having such a great moment earlier today. I was just walking to the shops to get some stuff and was thinking about how free and "bright" I felt when I was a younger kid; seemed I didn't have to worry about anything and things just seemed more vibrant and alive. Well while out and about today I got that feeling again, fully and 100%, was honestly the most joyous experience I've had in years - all the nights out with friends or great experiences I've had didn't compete. For a while I just felt positive, free and alive; I found myself realising there's no reason I can't just go out and do, that I can't go out and be.

Today was a good day.

garthismad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) garthismad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) garthismad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) garthismad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) garthismad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) garthismad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) garthismad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) garthismad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) garthismad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) garthismad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) garthismad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Just lol at op, you have no idea what it means to struggle. Fuk off with your you can change your circumstances rhetoric

Originally Posted by TheJimmyRustler View Post
    Word to the wise; never take an anti-depressant without some water to swill it down. Just gobbed one and lawdy, acid/bile reflux five minutes later was worse than when you're actually sick and now I've got this horrible taste in the back of my throat.
    Aw fuk, brah, thanks for the advice.

Always drinks water with any kind of pill crew.

Try drinking something?

Originally Posted by garthismad View Post
    Just lol at op, you have no idea what it means to struggle. Fuk off with your you can change your circumstances rhetoric
    Strong negativity.

You can do it, brah. You can change your out-look. I believe in you.

DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by garthismad View Post
    I think he means well, and let's be honest, that **** does work for some people for some reason.

TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Aw fuk, brah, thanks for the advice.

Always drinks water with any kind of pill crew.

Try drinking something?
    Edited my post so I'll add it in here but yeah, lots of water and a couple of apples is helping to get rid of the taste. Dat acidity.

Also reps to OP for generally being a positive kunt who actually contributes to the Misc in a good way (no nut-hug)

Couple years ago I was depressed AF, OP and other forum members were there to give advice and support. Things still aren't peachy but they're better - also found myself having such a great moment earlier today. I was just walking to the shops to get some stuff and was thinking about how free and "bright" I felt when I was a younger kid; seemed I didn't have to worry about anything and things just seemed more vibrant and alive. Well while out and about today I got that feeling again, fully and 100%, was honestly the most joyous experience I've had in years - all the nights out with friends or great experiences I've had didn't compete. For a while I just felt positive, free and alive; I found myself realising there's no reason I can't just go out and do, that I can't go out and be.

Today was a good day

Originally Posted by DizzySmalls View Post
    I think he means well, and let's be honest, that **** does work for some people for some reason.
    To put it into perspective, I've fukked up a lot of wonderful things in my life. I've hit absolute rock bottom before, and I've done many things I'm not proud of.

I've committed various kinds of self-harm, and I have been guilty of having a horrendously negative out-look on life... All of those things fueled an inevitable downfall that I am currently paying for. But the moment I started believing in myself again, I started making progress.

Never regret your mistakes, because they are the most valuable lessons you can learn.

Brb, going back to school while working full time to actually get a degree this time.
    Brb, paying out of my own pocket with my full time job.
    Brb, credit score went up by 37 points.
    Brb, actually socializing and talking to people.
    Brb, feeling incredibly positive about the future and what it holds.
    Brb, finally have direction and purpose.

You can change your life by making the right effort.

Originally Posted by TheJimmyRustler View Post
    Edited my post so I'll add it in here but yeah, lots of water and a couple of apples is helping to get rid of the taste. Dat acidity.

Today was a good day
    Fuk brah, I'm proud to hear that. You've done well, and I'm hyped that you managed to recapture that feeling. I'm glad that chit is beginning to look up for you, brah

As somebody who's been there, too, I know what it's like. Fukking hell, you've made it man!

Thank you for the kind words, man, I really do appreciate it. It means more to me than you'll ever know!

And yes, being able to be content in your own skin is one of the highest forms of self-achievement. Literally one of the greatest feelings you can experience.
    Last edited by TypeNirvash; 09-25-2015 at 12:33 PM.

I like Peanut Butter PBoutoftheJar's Avatar
    PBoutoftheJar is just really nice. (+1000) PBoutoftheJar is just really nice. (+1000) PBoutoftheJar is just really nice. (+1000) PBoutoftheJar is just really nice. (+1000) PBoutoftheJar is just really nice. (+1000) PBoutoftheJar is just really nice. (+1000) PBoutoftheJar is just really nice. (+1000) PBoutoftheJar is just really nice. (+1000) PBoutoftheJar is just really nice. (+1000) PBoutoftheJar is just really nice. (+1000) PBoutoftheJar is just really nice. (+1000)
    Thank you. Have a good day.

Originally Posted by PBoutoftheJar View Post
    Thank you. Have a good day.
    You too, brah! Make the most out of this beautiful friday!

Equinox117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Equinox117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Equinox117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Equinox117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Equinox117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Equinox117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Equinox117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Equinox117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Equinox117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Equinox117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Equinox117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I remember talking about this with you once some time ago! First off, I'm happy to see you again.

There are a lot of people in this world who have a problem communicating with others. As a matter of fact, I work with a guy who stuttered and was incredibly shy. I spent hours, days and weeks with him trying to help him develop better social skills. As a matter of fact, we even did "drills" where we would practice a conversation, until finally he began to feel more confident. This is something that can definitely be changed, and it's something that you can definitely move past. And you know you can do it too. The only thing is that it requires work, and it requires you to move away from your comfort zone. If you work on this, everything else will follow suit.

Don't be afraid to put yourself out there and get embarrassed once in a while. It's better than feeling perpetual "meh" and it's significantly better than feeling upset all the time. Hell, it will bring you closer to moving forward.

Own your fukking stutter.

Be proud of that chit, because it makes you who you are. There are plenty of people out there who live with stuttering every day, and they'll tell you that they made it part of their identity. The moment they did that, it began to get better. Don't feel ashamed of yourself!

But you see, once again, you know what you need to do.

If you spend just a little bit of time socializing every day you could build up enough experience and confidence to make a change.

It just requires you to get comfortable with being uncomfortable!

I know you can do this.
    Thank you for the kind words. I'll try my best to get over this gradually and hopefully I reach the point of ngaf in the future.

AndYUKnowThis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AndYUKnowThis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AndYUKnowThis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AndYUKnowThis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AndYUKnowThis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AndYUKnowThis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AndYUKnowThis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AndYUKnowThis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AndYUKnowThis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AndYUKnowThis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AndYUKnowThis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    TFW too lazy to do any damn thing. Told myself I'd be more consistent in gym and find some type of Martial arts I can partake in. I think that's my problem, not active. All I do is go home after work/school and video game + Misc. I live near Chicago and would love to get the know the city, so maybe I can go out myself someday

Edit: I remember posting a voice recording of me talking to a girl. Misc said I didn't sound slow or have a speech impediment, but I'm still not sure. This causes me to be less social, however i think misc may be right, and so I'm slowly getting over it.

Prettyprince has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Equinox117 View Post
    Here is my life profile:

- 25 year old studying network engineering at college
    - I have T1D, diagnosed with ADD, auditory processing disorder, and social anxiety
    - Barely any friends, I see 2 of them a few times a month. So I'm pretty alone all the time outside of my home.
    - I stutter. Sometimes speaking is "decent", maybe around 70% fluency. Other days It's maybe around 20-30%. Speaking isn't an enjoyable experience.

-Social skills are very poor. I cannot for the life of me make small talk with people or have normal conversations. Unless the conversation is about something very specific I cannot communicate my thoughts effectively. Sometimes when I'm forced to speak my sentence structure is off. Due to my stutter, sometimes I have to sub in a word that doesn't quite fit but still gets the point across. This way of speaking makes me feel like an illiterate idiot.

-Relationships with women are non-existent. I've admitted what I'm about to say in other posts..I haven't had a conversation with a female since 2009 :X. So that means I've had no encounters with a female (that wasn't a teacher/doctor etc) for over 6 years. Obviously this is because I never make any opportunities to talk to any. I go to school, wear headphones, attend class(99% male), and then get the hell home. Been doing that for a long time now. It's very difficult to approach females when you make weird facial expressions, have blocks, and have no social skills. Relationships are out of the question, at least for now. Don't see it changing anytime soon though. I've mentally marked it under the "never going to experience" list.

My reason for doing CBT is not to make friends or find a mate but to have the confidence to do job interviews for co-op and to assist me in my career.
    Bro I'm in the exact same situation as you in terms of stuttering. I go to university and have been finding it hard to communicate and talk to other people, make friends etc. It just been really disappointing the way things are. And the hardest is always trying to substitute and change words because you cant say them and then you just come up with a weird and awkward word which wasen't suitable for that situation. For me to reach a passable level of fluency i have to consciously focus on my breathing every time I say something and even then i have couple of blocks. Currently I'm just trying to put myself in several hard and uncomfortable situations like having conversations with friends, girls, random people, professors so that after a while i'll feel a lot more comfortable and at ease in these situations, i think this method is working great for me. I think just practice everyday, keep up with the cbt and everyday put yourself in at least one situation where you need to speak to people and after a few weeks it will definitely change things
    Btw do you stutter when talking to yourself, alone?

Originally Posted by Equinox117 View Post
    Thank you for the kind words. I'll try my best to get over this gradually and hopefully I reach the point of ngaf in the future.
    It's not so much about reaching a point of NGAF, as much as it is about feeling comfortable with yourself. I can't tell you that things don't bother me, and I can't tell you that I don't ever feel sad. There are definitely times when I feel down or discouraged. That's a natural part of life, and to be able to experience emotions on the opposite end of the spectrum is important. It helps you become more empathetic and kind. In all, the obstacles we deal with allow us to become better people.

Stick around ITT, brah. Tons of positive miscers in here, and I want to know how you progress. I know you can make some really positive changes.

Originally Posted by AndYUKnowThis View Post
    TFW too lazy to do any damn thing. Told myself I'd be more consistent in gym and find some type of Martial arts I can partake in. I think that's my problem, not active. All I do is go home after work/school and video game + Misc. I live near Chicago and would love to get the know the city, so maybe I can go out myself someday

Edit: I remember posting a voice recording of me talking to a girl. Misc said I didn't sound slow or have a speech impediment, but I'm still not sure. This causes me to be less social, however i think misc may be right, and so I'm slowly getting over it.
    Have been there before. When I first realized what my problem was, I made all of these plans to change. Most of my plans fell through because I didn't feel like taking action. And when I didn't take action, things only ended up getting worse.

And eventually, I realized that nothing would ever change unless I started getting comfortable with being uncomfortable. Nothing would ever change if I continued to live the same way I was living.

Inaction and stagnation are not your friends. They're only going to keep you in the same place, brah. It's a small effort, but that small effort will take you to many great places. It's up to you to take that action... But ask yourself;

If I could just change one simple thing, and be happy... Why wouldn't I?

The scope of the problem is likely more complex; but the point remains the same... If you can do it, and it will change your circumstances for the better, why not?

Originally Posted by Prettyprince View Post
    Bro I'm in the exact same situation as you in terms of stuttering. I go to university and have been finding it hard to communicate and talk to other people, make friends etc. It just been really disappointing the way things are. And the hardest is always trying to substitute and change words because you cant say them and then you just come up with a weird and awkward word which wasen't suitable for that situation. For me to reach a passable level of fluency i have to consciously focus on my breathing every time I say something and even then i have couple of blocks. Currently I'm just trying to put myself in several hard and uncomfortable situations like having conversations with friends, girls, random people, professors so that after a while i'll feel a lot more comfortable and at ease in these situations, i think this method is working great for me. I think just practice everyday, keep up with the cbt and everyday put yourself in at least one situation where you need to speak to people and after a few weeks it will definitely change things
    Btw do you stutter when talking to yourself, alone?
    Glad to hear that you're moving in the right direction. Definitely always a positive step toward improvement is putting yourself out there.

They always say that you miss 100% of the shots you don't take, and you're out there taking shots man. You may miss a few times, but at least you can say that you had the courage to get up there and do it. That you had the initiative to move forward after you'd fallen down.

I believe in you, man. This is the first step of many on a road to success!

Kojhab is just really nice. (+1000) Kojhab is just really nice. (+1000) Kojhab is just really nice. (+1000) Kojhab is just really nice. (+1000) Kojhab is just really nice. (+1000) Kojhab is just really nice. (+1000) Kojhab is just really nice. (+1000) Kojhab is just really nice. (+1000) Kojhab is just really nice. (+1000) Kojhab is just really nice. (+1000) Kojhab is just really nice. (+1000)
    Subbed.

Been a couple of hard years, and today was just one of those days. Learned a lot of lessons and slowly getting to where I want to be

Mwizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Mwizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Mwizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Mwizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Mwizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Mwizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Mwizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Mwizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Mwizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Mwizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Mwizzle is a name known to all. (+5000)
    LOL @ this thread, just people punching themselves on the inside until they can spit out life is amazing. Life is all about pain and agony and dealing with it, lmao @ happiness just lmao. Finish one struggle that sucks you dry and it's on to the next. Repeat until dead.

@Kojhab: Thanks for the sub, man. Life is a learning process, and it's all about making mistakes. You're on the right path!

@Mwizzle: Just because life has agony and pain, does not mean life is about agony and pain. For after all, life has joy and happiness. They are both two sides of the same token, and should be embraced. You cannot have one without the other, and that's what makes life so beautiful.

Without suffering and hardship, you wouldn't know your value or worth. Without joy and success, you wouldn't reap the rewards of your labor.

Jimmy255 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jimmy255 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jimmy255 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jimmy255 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jimmy255 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jimmy255 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jimmy255 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jimmy255 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jimmy255 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jimmy255 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jimmy255 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lol at 95% of the vid just being sports. you know you're good at a sport when you're young, it's natural and nothing you have control over. when you're good at something you want to do more of it because it is positive reinforcement.. losing and training harder to be #1 is motivational.. but it's not very hard. For example, imagine you were six and your dad raised you to play tennis.. at 17 you're struggling to crack into the pro tournaments, so you start waking up earlier and training harder. You are putting 100% effort in, but you've been raised to be at that precipice already.. it's not THAT hard, it's basically just not allowing yourself to ever get lazy.

Most people don't get placed anywhere in life. They are starting from zero, and even working harder than others they probably won't reach any significant heights because of their parents laziness.

2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Misc,

Right now you might be hurting. Right now you might be upset, lonely, sad, or alone. Something in your life might feel like it's dragging you down. You might even feel like there's no escape from your circumstances. It may feel like this is perpetual, and never-ending. Or maybe you're over-loaded. Maybe you're so stressed about work, or financial issues, and you don't know what to do. What ever it is, know this;

This right here got me.. friday night, miscin', friends now do their on shyt each, no girls, haven't gone on a date in a while. Last girl (coworker) with all the signs in the world, I picked up and acted on, flaked on me a day after I tried to rearrange a date since I had to cancel because I was sick. Been losing weight, I used to be obese in middle school and bish tits stayed and won't go away unless i'm low body fat. Been skinnyfat most of my life and that drags me down.. and it's hard losing weight. Can't eat more than 2k cal because I gain the weight. Now 20, I gained weight in the summer, became a MAJOR pothead, wasted my money on greenz and food. Just starting school and got a 90 on my anatomy exam. Got back at the gym and today I broke a record and finally repped 2 plates. Shirts fitting better. I'm improving big time, but man it's such a bummer not having shyt to do on weekends. And as for girls at my lecture there are some cute as fuk girls but being flaked on/option has been the story of my life. And because of this i've kind of lost the want to even act to talking to the girls I find attractive.

It's just been daily grind of gym, watching what I eat, work, go to school, home, video games

Noticed your name fellow Metal Gear brah, decided to go in and just found out what such great thread this is srs
    R.I.P Greg Plitt
    Texas Crew

Distancing will become famous soon enough. (+50) Distancing will become famous soon enough. (+50) Distancing will become famous soon enough. (+50) Distancing will become famous soon enough. (+50) Distancing will become famous soon enough. (+50) Distancing will become famous soon enough. (+50) Distancing will become famous soon enough. (+50) Distancing will become famous soon enough. (+50) Distancing will become famous soon enough. (+50) Distancing will become famous soon enough. (+50) Distancing will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks opie, what's life without a bit of optimism?

Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz
    Lol at some little internet pep talk, wits even the point of that generic cheesy u can do it post that literally helps no one.

SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Look here brahs I'm a 5'6, next to nothing, skinny non-lifting fuk boy.

But despite all my shortcomings. I still have fun. I'm on a 2 week dry spell and before that it was another 2 weeks. But BEFORE that it was like March or May or April. I don't remember.

Point is, I went and climbed mountains, I went to Hawaii on a whim and made friends worldwide in the hostel. I've done more than a LOT of other 21 year olds. 2015 has been the absolute best year of my life. I've climbed 3 mountains, swam with a sea turtle and numerous fish, jumped off a cliff into the ocean with an hbb girl, rode a moped through a fukkin tropical storm, partied with people from EVERY continent (srs - every continent) and broken free of any and all comfort zones.

I approach girls whenever I want now without any care because I do it with the intention of just being a friendly chill dude (AND THEN I SMASH THEM LATER LOOOOOL). I'm a fukkin sick kunt and proof you all can be one too (former depressed and anxiety brah).
    PIPPIN: I didn't think it would end this way.
    GANDALF: End? No, the journey doesn't end here. Death is just another path, one that we all must take. The grey rain-curtain of this world rolls back, and all turns to silver glass, and then you see it.
    PIPPIN: What? Gandalf? See what?
    GANDALF: White shores, and beyond, a far green country under a swift sunrise.
    PIPPIN: Well, that isn't so bad.
    GANDALF: No. No, it isn't.

Bigclancy is not very well liked. (-100) Bigclancy is not very well liked. (-100) Bigclancy is not very well liked. (-100) Bigclancy is not very well liked. (-100) Bigclancy is not very well liked. (-100) Bigclancy is not very well liked. (-100) Bigclancy is not very well liked. (-100) Bigclancy is not very well liked. (-100) Bigclancy is not very well liked. (-100) Bigclancy is not very well liked. (-100) Bigclancy is not very well liked. (-100)
    I am so in on this!

if you can dream it you can do it!

whose with me?!?!