Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    jakecork will become famous soon enough. (+50) jakecork will become famous soon enough. (+50) jakecork will become famous soon enough. (+50) jakecork will become famous soon enough. (+50) jakecork will become famous soon enough. (+50) jakecork will become famous soon enough. (+50) jakecork will become famous soon enough. (+50) jakecork will become famous soon enough. (+50) jakecork will become famous soon enough. (+50) jakecork will become famous soon enough. (+50) jakecork will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Reverse dieting from shredz

Competed Sunday probably around 6-8% never had it checked. Nailed so much McD's Sunday night after show along with vulgar amount of Krispy Kreme.. Started reverse diet Monday. Plan is stay as lean as possible while demolishing PR's in the gym and gaining some size.

Lets go.

Final diet macro's ended at
    P:200
    F: 50
    C:200
    (this was macros for 1 week before peak week)

First week reverse diet macros
    P:180
    F: 55
    C: 280

Show day I weighed in 150lb on the nail at 173cm.

Goal: 170 with abs.

PR goals

Squat: 140kg for reps (current 110kg for 1)
    Bench: 100kg for reps (100kg for 1)
    Sumo: 200kg for reps (180kg for 2)

PassedOut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    jason blaha has some good vids on this topic lol

NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Right on man! Any pics to post up?
    advertising not permitted

jakecork will become famous soon enough. (+50) jakecork will become famous soon enough. (+50) jakecork will become famous soon enough. (+50) jakecork will become famous soon enough. (+50) jakecork will become famous soon enough. (+50) jakecork will become famous soon enough. (+50) jakecork will become famous soon enough. (+50) jakecork will become famous soon enough. (+50) jakecork will become famous soon enough. (+50) jakecork will become famous soon enough. (+50) jakecork will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    In fairness I am following a lot of the Layne Norton stuff, followed his peak week protocol and it worked perfectly for me. Also now switched from PPL to PHAT - first week on it and it has destroyed my legs! Hopefully some gains will follow.

Not sure if I can upload yet as had to create a new account

Well and truly F**** my reverse yesterday and ate hella goodies. Pop tarts, Reese's, Bagels Proats by the bucket.... Was much needed in honesty. Feel like its out my system now and I can now concentrate on slowly pushing over maintenance into a bulk.

Macros this week:

C: 290
    F: 57
    P: 175 - 180

Obviously had some weight fluctuation this morning after going up to approx 550c, 100f, 250p yesterday but guessing this will level out this week by Friday.

Attached a stage shot and my legs yesterday after carb coma - hoping to bring these up with PHAT programme. Chasing a 3 plate squat.
    Attached Images

NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Solid pics dude! And one day won't f your reverse, just get right back onto macros and you'll be golden! Very solid overall physique though man!

Originally Posted by NaturalPursuit View Post
    Solid pics dude! And one day won't f your reverse, just get right back onto macros and you'll be golden! Very solid overall physique though man!
    Thanks man - still a fair few weak points to work on but I'm up for the challenge.

Originally Posted by jakecork View Post
    Thanks man - still a fair few weak points to work on but I'm up for the challenge.
    Thats the fun part!

So woke up today back at stage weight and still lean - actually got slight feathering in quads which is cool B)

Squats are going back up as I dropped them my last few weeks of prep. Get a slight twinge in my right hip/lower back. Still cannot work out what it is. If any of you guys have any ideas what I can try let me know. Just powering through them. Hit 100kg for 3 sets of 5 so upping to 105/110 next power day and see how that goes.

Workout
    Squats 100kg 3 x 5
    Leg Press 280kg 2 x 9
    Sumo's 140kg 3 x 5
    Leg Extensions 71kg 2 x 10
    Leg Curls 50kg 2 x 10
    Seated calf 30kg 3 x 10
    Standing Calf 45kg 3 x 10

200 calories HIIT.

Did 5 cardio sessions last week at 200 calories - looking to drop down to 4 this week (prep was 6 sessions at 300 calories each)
    Instagram: jake_cork
    Twitter: __Corky

Colmk1991 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Colmk1991 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Colmk1991 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Colmk1991 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Colmk1991 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Colmk1991 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Colmk1991 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Colmk1991 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Colmk1991 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Colmk1991 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Colmk1991 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by jakecork View Post
    In fairness I am following a lot of the Layne Norton stuff, followed his peak week protocol and it worked perfectly for me. Also now switched from PPL to PHAT - first week on it and it has destroyed my legs! Hopefully some gains will follow.

Not sure if I can upload yet as had to create a new account

Well and truly F**** my reverse yesterday and ate hella goodies. Pop tarts, Reese's, Bagels Proats by the bucket.... Was much needed in honesty. Feel like its out my system now and I can now concentrate on slowly pushing over maintenance into a bulk.

Macros this week:

C: 290
    F: 57
    P: 175 - 180

Obviously had some weight fluctuation this morning after going up to approx 550c, 100f, 250p yesterday but guessing this will level out this week by Friday.

Attached a stage shot and my legs yesterday after carb coma - hoping to bring these up with PHAT programme. Chasing a 3 plate squat.

Your quads are shredded... Unreal, great overall definition man keep up the good work!
    DO IT NOW... Sometimes "Later" becomes "Never". Get FREE tips on how to build muscle, lose fat and motivation at www.iamcolmkilmurray.com

Cheers man.

Weight down AGAIN this morning. Looks like metabolism is firing. Probably going to drop a cardio session this week and up macros from today to

C: 300
    F: 58
    P: 175

Slow and steady

Had a sweet upper power workout last night. Loving PHAT programme. Beat most of last weeks reps/weights apart from failing on the flat DB bench. Pushed 37.5kg's with ease for 6 but failed at the 40's SMH. I will conquer them soon.jpg.

Transformation pic..

Jan 2015 - 4 weeks out from show (end of August)
    Attached Images

Rest day yesterday and woke up lighter again today. Metabolism obviously kicking in. Very happy with how calories are going up...Things are looking good for high maintenance calories! Possibly a hyper responder checking in (one can hope)

Nice weekend of lifting seen as it's my girlfriends birthday today so won't get a lift in.
    Went over allocated calories Saturday with a few Vodka's also. No sweat it was Nando's - just meant I endured a painful power leg session Sunday! Squats finally on the way up. Not huge but hit 110KG for 4 which I was pleased with. 140kg soon.jpg.

Some eats!

Pack of chicken sausages, mash, veg

Made bae egg muffins this morning with spinach, ham, onion and cheese (I stole 2 :P) So easy and certified GAF

Bit more of a jump in macros this week as I still think my body is in a deficit
    Going for

C: 310-325
    F: 60

Will see how this goes with weight fluctuation - still lean, lifts are going up so life is good.

Weight still going down/remaining the same (hard to tell after 2 days but certainly still feel lean) at the above macros.
    Really starting to 'feel' my macros that work for me - I can kind of tell if I am in a deficit or need to eat more. Going to have no MFP days when I have finished reversing to get to know my body even better.

Last nights workout was a good one - back to barbell bench
    Flat bench: 92.5KG - 3 sets of 4
    T Bar Row: 75kg x 5,5,4
    Weighted Pull Ups with 5Kg: 9, 8
    Rack Chins: 15kg x 10,10
    Weighted dips with 30kg x 10, 10
    Shoulder press machine 60kg x 10, 8, 8
    EZ Bar Curl with 30kg x 8, 7, 7
    Skullcrusher with 30kg x 10, 10, 8 (So wanted the 10 on final set but triceps were blown! )
    100 kcal HIIT. Down from 300 kcal sessions now - probably just start doing 2 200kcal sessions per week.

Reese fix for today hopefully worth the 18G of fat in a small bar!!!

Last nights workout

Weighed in same as stage weight again this morning so getting closer to a maintenance level I would think - cannot wait to add in some calories and get into a lean bulk.

Now for a weekend in Berlin.. some gains will be lost. Pay for me brahs.

Back from Berlin - about 13 hours sleep over the 3 nights, unreal amount of alcohol consumed and infinity macro days. SMH.
    Scale this morning had me at 156.25lb. 6lb up - lots of water weight because of alcohol I'd guess. Still hit a heavy leg day yesterday and killed it. Back on the reverse now to get that back down to a reasonable weight - then into bulk mode B)

Woke up this morning down to 154lb - hopefully that will come down to around 152lb by the end of the week. 2lb gain after the weekend I have had cannot be frowned upon - worth every bit of fat gain!

Power Upper Workout from last night

Benching is getting easier - hopefully next workout I can nail the 3 sets of 5 and then move up to 95kg. 100kg is getting so close now - I can taste it! Nailed so many heavier weights/more reps than last week so very happy with the workout.

Macros yesterday and the rest of this week are at a slight reset until weight level out
    C: 300
    F: 60
    P; 175

Current form after the weekend isn't too shabby - just a little 'soft'

Rest day last night - trying out a free 14 day pass at a 'health club' gym tonight with my bish. Will mess up my progress from tracking but have 3 hyper days anyway so YOLO.

Meal I always look forward to currently with changing additions of chocolate, spreads, cookies etc. Pro-Oats
    50g High Bran
    50g Oats
    200ml Skim Milk
    25g Chocolate Peanut/Chocolate Caramel/Chocolate Fudge Brownie Whey (MyProtein)
    Todays topping - Lindt Hello, my name is... Fuaaaaaaaaaaaaaa so tasty. Picked up from Berlin. Should of got more.

Trained hyper legs last night at a 'health club' style gym.. Not impressed. Explosive squats and leg press fine, but no calf machine! Leg extension didn't allow full ROM and hamstring curl was like a torture machine. Many pheels were had. I did mess around with box jumps though as my body building gym doesn't have stuff like that.

Weight dropped to 153.25lb this morning, still getting rid of some excess water from the weekend. Come next Tuesday I think I'll start to ramp calories again. Feeling good, strong and really enjoying PHAT. Not too sure about Layne's new programme now I have seen it - seems tailored for power lifters completely. Props to the guy though, always plenty of info about the programmes he produces.

Macros still at the following

C: 300-320g
    F: 60g
    P: 175g

Enjoy the weekend peeps. Peace.

Past the 4 week mark from getting on stage and I am only 3lb up from stage weight - very happy. Still lean & strength is going up day by day. only guy in my gym on Friday night where I had a crazy good pump from chest/arm hyper day. Sunday was spent at the 'fitness club' gym where I trained back & shoulder hyper which was nice as they had some very nice Livestrong/hammer strength machines.

Going to up macros slightly again this week

C: 330
    F: 62
    P: 175-180

Been lacking with 'eats' so I'll be sure to snap some this week... if i have anything worth snapping!

Well - hectic night by the time I necked my pre workout I got to the gym much later than planned.. Asked my GF one time answer: ''Bail on the gym for Dominos?'' that was the end of that workout! LOL. Went H.A.M large pizza each, garlic pizza bread each and a portion of wedges. Worth every single penny!!

Will shuffle week around and get all workouts in the same as normal. Back on macros today at 330C 60-65F 175P

This was sensational this morning...

Heavy lower from last night - finally hit the squats for goals. Time to up the weight
    I brought Innov8's power heel as I couldn't justify spending £180 on Nike Romaleo's - really impressed with them. Helped me out a lot. Loving squatting.

Weight back down to 152 even after that Domino's carnage. Will stick at these macro's until the weekend then probably bump up carbs by 10-20 and fat by 5.

Last nights power upper - gutted about not hitting 5 reps on my final set of bench. Killed the rest of the workout though. Woke up exactly the same weight as yesterday today - first time i have done that since reverse dieting. May be getting close to maintenance now. Although haven't done cardio at all so far this week which I normally incorporate.

3rd day in a row woke up exactly the same weight. Was kind of hoping maintenance was going to get a little higher, but looks like we are getting to it now. Just worked out calories to a 5% surplus which will put me at 350 carb, 65 fats & 175 protein. I will be starting this from Monday. Like I said, trying to stay as lean as possible this off season whilst making strength/size gains as much as possible.

2nd leg workout of the week went down last night, because of messed up schedule this week I was still sore af from Monday, but got chit done.

Taco Bell the weekend for the first time (never got there when I went to US! ) Will be sure to get some snaps!

Taco Bell was incredible - didn't get pics because in fairness its not much to look at! I got chicken fajita burrito, beef taco, Mexican fries and 2 churros. If I had serious cash money I would buy a franchise and open one near me as I know it would be worth it. Hey ho.

Reverse has now pretty much changed into a small calorie surplus as I think I topped out my maintenance cals a couple of weeks ago. I'm now 7 weeks post show and still have abs - up 5lb I think. Strength is up a heap, feeling good and full.#

Been enjoying PHAT for the last 6 weeks and improving pretty much every week but last couple of weeks I have started to tweak a few things to suit me.

-Dropped sumo's from lower power day. I was becoming extremely tired by the time I got to Sumo's and I really want to concentrate on improving my squat and my legs so I though it best that I put all my efforts into that.
    -Moved away from skullcrushers with an EZ bar. Kept getting shoulder/tricep pain with this movement when I stepped up to a certain weight, left it out this week and changed to heavy V bar cable push downs. Felt 10 times better.

PR'd on the bench last night with 3 sets of 3 with 95kg. Not massive I know, but it's increasing slowly but surely. I think I may be making chest gains, but could be just getting fluffier!

Macros currently sitting at

C: 350
    F: 65

Will hit them all this week and see what happens with the weight, keeping eyes on the scale and mirror closely to keep the gains lean

Peace

I am still here for you guys that are interested! Mad busy at work lately so haven't had chance to update.
    Been up and down with diet - I am not in competition mode any more so when friends want to go out etc. I don't want to decline. Had a weekend in Nottingham for Halloween where I drank far too much and ate far far too much! Was great weekend though. Woke up Monday morning at 159lb which was about 6lb up on what I had been weighing in. Back on macro's and BAM today I woke up at 149lb! Crazy. Macro's have been 350 carb, 60-65 fat & 175 protein. Training has been going great with PHAT - hit squat record Monday (115kg/253lb for 3 sets of 5) and hit bench rep PR last night with 95kg/209lb for 3 sets of 4. Will see what happens with weight the rest of this week and will more than likely up to 375-400 carb as I am aiming to be in a small surplus at the moment!

Will keep you posted peeps! Peace.

Skwaats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skwaats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skwaats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skwaats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skwaats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skwaats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skwaats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skwaats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skwaats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skwaats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skwaats is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    In on this log brah!
    Mirin the shredz, eats, strength and dedication. Let's make some fuarking gainz!

Silverburst will become famous soon enough. (+50) Silverburst will become famous soon enough. (+50) Silverburst will become famous soon enough. (+50) Silverburst will become famous soon enough. (+50) Silverburst will become famous soon enough. (+50) Silverburst will become famous soon enough. (+50) Silverburst will become famous soon enough. (+50) Silverburst will become famous soon enough. (+50) Silverburst will become famous soon enough. (+50) Silverburst will become famous soon enough. (+50) Silverburst will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Chiming in here, some interesting topics.

Originally Posted by Skwaats View Post
    In on this log brah!
    Mirin the shredz, eats, strength and dedication. Let's make some fuarking gainz!
    Cheers bruh.

Oreooooooooooooo

Did I eat them all: Yes
    Did they fit in my macro's: No
    How many f***'s did you give: Approximately 0.5/10