Page 72 of 72 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72
Results 2,131 to 2,141 of 2141
    Inavan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Inavan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Inavan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Inavan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Inavan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Inavan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Inavan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Inavan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Inavan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Inavan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Inavan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I remember this thread. I hustled my azz off to get a van that I spent a couple of years driving around doing retail arbitrage. (ded fkn srs)

Since then, I've transitioned into doing affiliate marketing. (Pushing buttons > putting things in boxes)

Originally Posted by jiujitsubro View Post
    Not much man just staying afloat. Nice hitting the six figure game. My partner is a big brick and mortar wholesaler, he owns a couple stores and I got him by showing my account so our joint account will be big. Etsy? we are going to do Ebay for some stuff not meant for FBA/FBM.

We're doing Wholesale/OA strictly before we do private label. I want to get into it but you need deep pockets from what I hear.
    White labeling always seemed really oversaturated to me. It can work, but you're going to have to game the Amazon rankings. That means making a listing that will show up in Google/Bing, buying ads, buying fake reviews, and paying for sales.

As a part of that, I'd recommend setting up websites to help drive traffic and/or send sales to your own store. You're looking at 6-12 months before any new site will get any meaningful amount of traffic from Google.

So when you have an idea for a product to white label, it would also make sense to launch a domain for a webstore, and a few "blogs" for promotion. Something along the lines of $100-$200 and 20-40 hours of work.

You can leave the sites as basic WooCommerce and WordPress sites with some low-quality content. The goal is to get the domains aging so when you launch your white label product you have assets that you can improve and help launch the product.

The alternative would be to buy expired domains, which would be significantly more expensive.

Originally Posted by nickh04 View Post
    glad to see this thread again. I was pretty active in the eBay thread years ago. Really want to get my eBay accounts and amazon seller account fired up again. Was always fun driving to the post office with like 100 packages at midnight.
    The Post Office is fkking everything up right now. A large amount of mail is getting lost or delayed. Postage rates are also increasing like every 3 months.

eBay fees also keep going up and they just did away with the eBay Bucks program. It has made many of the lower value things I used to sell not even worth it.

dj006xx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) dj006xx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) dj006xx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) dj006xx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) dj006xx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) dj006xx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) dj006xx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) dj006xx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) dj006xx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) dj006xx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) dj006xx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I wouldn't the chinese are doing good at making copies or replicas and selling cheaper from what I've seen.
    you mean sending to FBA? Transparency helps with that a lot.

*edit i pretty much agree with everything inavan said , SEO and building your own website/mailing list is crucial. creating consistent blogs with ranking SEO is something i need to improve on majorly.
    Last edited by dj006xx; 03-02-2021 at 11:05 AM.

SwampDog35 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SwampDog35 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SwampDog35 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SwampDog35 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SwampDog35 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SwampDog35 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SwampDog35 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SwampDog35 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SwampDog35 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SwampDog35 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SwampDog35 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I am. I even got a partner with a 2nd account. My personal did 60k last year. Would have been 100k if not for the pandemic.

2nd account just hit 6-7k after 3-4 months
    Thats some good sH!t right there man. I got pretty screwed over last year as I mostly RA and couldn't go into many stores to shop. I didn't want to invest in another plan as OA, so I just took the hit.
    I'm back sourcing again and things are picking up. I mostly sell books and things I can flip for at least double what I paid for it. (might not be a good strategy, but it's kept me afloat).
    ~ ALABAMA CRIMSON TIDE ~
    ~ Misc Firearms Crew ~
    ~ PC Master Race Crew ~

XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Belome View Post
    Start up cash can be minimal....

I recommend doing FBA only. It saves you a ton of hassle and it’s worth every penny of the fee.

Make your seller account
    Do some research on item rank and categories.

Buy supplies for shipping

Go to your Dollar Tree, scan everything.

Look for items that will profit, fill up a box and go through the shipping process.

Dollar tree is great because you can make decent profit, and if RA isn’t for you, you are not out much money

Lots of horror stories of people starting off right away with Lowe’s/Walmart/Target and getting a lot of money tied up into items they later find out they can’t move.

hold up... SRS

i have a dollar tree literally like 5 mins from my house.... i'm not even playing i literally have prob like $1400 a month roughly in monthly expenses.... like that's it

are u telling me i could make a living buying stuff from dollar tree in bulk and reselling it on Amazon?

someone pls help and aware me if i'm hearing that correctly
    #FreeCryptoBandit

jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by XPmpnII View Post
    hold up... SRS

i have a dollar tree literally like 5 mins from my house.... i'm not even playing i literally have prob like $1400 a month roughly in monthly expenses.... like that's it

are u telling me i could make a living buying stuff from dollar tree in bulk and reselling it on Amazon?

someone pls help and aware me if i'm hearing that correctly
    Yes and no. It depends on what they are selling and what you're allowed to sell if your ungated in categories. Game changed a little since I first signed up.

But I can buy stuff in bulk online I find and resell on amazon. Can't name the sites etc but yes its possible because I do it or it at least covers most of my bills.
    "There are some who do not fear death for they are more afraid of really living."-Ancient proverb

Between the buried and me

Inavan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Inavan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Inavan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Inavan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Inavan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Inavan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Inavan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Inavan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Inavan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Inavan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Inavan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Every day I'm getting emails from Amazon letting me know they are deleting listings. I've checked a few and it seems like lots of store exclusive toys are being removed.

I'm wondering if it is because the listings are low quality because they lack information or if they are being manually reviewed. I don't think it is companies doing it because some of the toys were from Toys R Us.

SiIverBack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SiIverBack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SiIverBack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SiIverBack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SiIverBack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SiIverBack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SiIverBack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SiIverBack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SiIverBack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SiIverBack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SiIverBack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Amazon approval is fuking DOG**** . I keep getting denied because "The product shown in the product packaging photos cannot be found on the invoice you submitted. Please provide an invoice showing purchase of the same product shown in your product packaging photos."

It is the exact same fuking photo so I have no idea what the fuk these currys are talking about. Its always denied by some fukhead named Rajpush gupta dinkhead.
    USAF Veteran

Left chithole NYC for Florida crew

Beast92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Beast92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Beast92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Beast92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Beast92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Beast92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Beast92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Beast92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Beast92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Beast92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Beast92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Bump

DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Where and what should you be sourcing to make the big bucks?

jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SwampDog35 View Post
    Thats some good sH!t right there man. I got pretty screwed over last year as I mostly RA and couldn't go into many stores to shop. I didn't want to invest in another plan as OA, so I just took the hit.
    I'm back sourcing again and things are picking up. I mostly sell books and things I can flip for at least double what I paid for it. (might not be a good strategy, but it's kept me afloat).
    I do OA and wholesale only.
    "There are some who do not fear death for they are more afraid of really living."-Ancient proverb

Between the buried and me

DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoragonKingu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I do OA and wholesale only.
    What is the best way to learn OA where do you buy fro. For OA and Wholesale?