Page 5 of 72 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast
    HollywoodBody is a name known to all. (+5000) HollywoodBody is a name known to all. (+5000) HollywoodBody is a name known to all. (+5000) HollywoodBody is a name known to all. (+5000) HollywoodBody is a name known to all. (+5000) HollywoodBody is a name known to all. (+5000) HollywoodBody is a name known to all. (+5000) HollywoodBody is a name known to all. (+5000) HollywoodBody is a name known to all. (+5000) HollywoodBody is a name known to all. (+5000) HollywoodBody is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Guys-

As someone who is familiar with internet entrepreneurship in general but has never sold on eBay or amazon, and never done anything related to arbitrage or reselling, I have a question-

This seems really hard to scale. Like, I read online about someone who buys a book at an estate sale for $1 and sells it for $50 on Amazon. Okay. You can't repeat that 10000 times though. How is this going to make you rich?

I assume the people who get rich find a few products (or more than a few) that they can buy and sell large quantities of consistently. Making it more of a real business that's sustainable and growable (just buy more inventory and sell more = more profit).

Is that the general idea?

Just doesn't seem scalable based on how some people seem to be doing it lol. Or is it just not a method that people get rich by (I'm talking 7-8 figures income)

amazonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) amazonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) amazonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) amazonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) amazonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) amazonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) amazonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) amazonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) amazonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) amazonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) amazonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by HollywoodBody View Post
    Guys-

As someone who is familiar with internet entrepreneurship in general but has never sold on eBay or amazon, and never done anything related to arbitrage or reselling, I have a question-

This seems really hard to scale. Like, I read online about someone who buys a book at an estate sale for $1 and sells it for $50 on Amazon. Okay. You can't repeat that 10000 times though. How is this going to make you rich?

I assume the people who get rich find a few products (or more than a few) that they can buy and sell large quantities of consistently. Making it more of a real business that's sustainable and growable (just buy more inventory and sell more = more profit).

Is that the general idea?

Just doesn't seem scalable based on how some people seem to be doing it lol. Or is it just not a method that people get rich by (I'm talking 7-8 figures income)

having 6 figure profit is not unheard of in someones second or even first year of fba. you are verrrrry unaware. there is no business like this where you can increase profit month after month by doing almost the same amount of work

HollywoodBody is a name known to all. (+5000) HollywoodBody is a name known to all. (+5000) HollywoodBody is a name known to all. (+5000) HollywoodBody is a name known to all. (+5000) HollywoodBody is a name known to all. (+5000) HollywoodBody is a name known to all. (+5000) HollywoodBody is a name known to all. (+5000) HollywoodBody is a name known to all. (+5000) HollywoodBody is a name known to all. (+5000) HollywoodBody is a name known to all. (+5000) HollywoodBody is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by amazonbrah View Post
    having 6 figure profit is not unheard of in someones second or even first year of fba. you are verrrrry unaware. there is no business like this where you can increase profit month after month by doing almost the same amount of work
    Was just asking.

And you did nothing to answer my questions. I'm assuming that the path to 6 figure profit via FBA is not by doing 1-offs like finding a specific book on sale one time? Just doesn't make sense to me.

Do the successful people find a few niches or product lines that they can sell more and more of, and stick with it? That's my guess.

Looking to understand more. But I basically started my other post by saying I know nothing about FBA. So telling me I'm unaware is pointless.

amazonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) amazonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) amazonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) amazonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) amazonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) amazonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) amazonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) amazonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) amazonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) amazonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) amazonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i didnt answer your question because its not that your unaware about fba, your just unaware in general in economics. not to be rude but do a little reading then ask me some questions.

you can only sell x amount of product a day, even if you have the best selling product, and if you had the best selling product, why wouldnt the manufacturer or amazon be distributing it? at that point profit is so small its not feasible as it is going to be a MAP item.

there is no one path to success. some do private label, others do online arbitrage. making 6 figures is all about capital in vs capital out.

playsintrafficc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) playsintrafficc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) playsintrafficc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) playsintrafficc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) playsintrafficc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) playsintrafficc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) playsintrafficc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) playsintrafficc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) playsintrafficc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) playsintrafficc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) playsintrafficc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by HollywoodBody View Post
    Was just asking.

And you did nothing to answer my questions. I'm assuming that the path to 6 figure profit via FBA is not by doing 1-offs like finding a specific book on sale one time? Just doesn't make sense to me.

Do the successful people find a few niches or product lines that they can sell more and more of, and stick with it? That's my guess.

Looking to understand more. But I basically started my other post by saying I know nothing about FBA. So telling me I'm unaware is pointless.
    what you're talking about, buying books for a dollar, 1-off purchases, etc. is a side hustle at best. sure, you can source from garage sales and thrift stores, but imo that's expending the maximum energy for minimum return. people do it because it takes no skills and no investment, only labor.

what you were talking about before (passive income, scalable business, >$1m potential) sell brands and import product from china by the shipping container.
    I lift therefore I am.

Chrom3y is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chrom3y is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chrom3y is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chrom3y is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chrom3y is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chrom3y is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chrom3y is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chrom3y is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chrom3y is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chrom3y is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chrom3y is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey guys I've decided to just jump into RA because I have a decent amount of money coming in at the end of the month. Probably gonna have about $1200 to play around with. I'm a complete noob. I was out scanning some clearance items at several stores today but most items weren't after I scanned it on the AZ seller app. In this case is it worth buying the item anyway and make a new listing? I would have to buy my own barcode for it in this case too wouldn't I? I found some awesome product that I would buy myself but again they were not in the Amazon data base.

robertk232 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robertk232 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robertk232 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robertk232 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robertk232 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robertk232 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robertk232 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robertk232 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robertk232 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robertk232 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robertk232 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Chrom3y View Post
    Hey guys I've decided to just jump into RA because I have a decent amount of money coming in at the end of the month. Probably gonna have about $1200 to play around with. I'm a complete noob. I was out scanning some clearance items at several stores today but most items weren't after I scanned it on the AZ seller app. In this case is it worth buying the item anyway and make a new listing? I would have to buy my own barcode for it in this case too wouldn't I? I found some awesome product that I would buy myself but again they were not in the Amazon data base.
    Das generally not it mane. Also try manually searching for items by name. I dont do RA anymore but when I used to, I found some people add things on amazon may not use the right UPC, so when you scan it doesn't show up.

I would advise against creating new listings for RA, unless you really know what you're doing and are confident they'll sell well. Best bet is to find products with established listings that you know have demand based on sales history.
    ***WetBreasts is gonna make it crew***
    ***I Love My Ducks Crew***
    ***AMAZON FBA CREW***

RIP amazonbrah. May you CEO in heaven.

nooo dont make a new lisitng. what are you using to scan with? what app? use profit bandit, it will match it for you.

Originally Posted by playsintrafficc View Post

who do you use for fba prep?
    prime zero prep.

have my largeest shipment ever going in soon. buy cost is around 7-8k. a ton of inventory.

Spent 4 hours last night looking for a PL product. still searching aimlessly. have a feeling its going to take a while .

chesterr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chesterr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chesterr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chesterr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chesterr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chesterr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chesterr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chesterr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chesterr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chesterr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chesterr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Spent 4 hours last night looking for a PL product. still searching aimlessly. have a feeling its going to take a while .

I went through 30+ lectures on abritrage, it seems like a lot of work to go to all these stores and you MIGHT find a few items that are profitable. I have 15k i can invest, should i jump straight into pl? What do you look for in a pl item? where do you find your pl item? Ali?

Thanks for all the help so far!

itsjustpastabro ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° CurlBrah1234's Avatar
    CurlBrah1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CurlBrah1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CurlBrah1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CurlBrah1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CurlBrah1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CurlBrah1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CurlBrah1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CurlBrah1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CurlBrah1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CurlBrah1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CurlBrah1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Question for some of you more experienced sellers

I'm pretty close to sealing the deal on my 1st PL product, so I was browsing around trying to come up with a 2nd one when I found something. It's under a sort of generic chinese brand so I typed it into amazon and found some other amazon seller, selling many of this brand's products and claiming in the description to be "The only authorized dealer of *brand* on Amazon!" Does this mean I can't sell any of these products on Amazon? If I list something under the same brand does he have any rights to have me take it down etc? Or does this not mean anything?

Most of the products have good descriptions but must be poorly marketed, because they're not selling at all, so I think I could swoop in and generate a lot more sales.
    *College dropout crew*
    *Financial goals crew*
    *Trades > Office Job Crew*
    *Levi 541's crew*
    *350% chance its a pasta crew*
    *Make up my own crews crew*

Originally Posted by chesterr View Post
    I went through 30+ lectures on abritrage, it seems like a lot of work to go to all these stores and you MIGHT find a few items that are profitable. I have 15k i can invest, should i jump straight into pl? What do you look for in a pl item? where do you find your pl item? Ali?

Thanks for all the help so far!

i have people find deals for me. i dont do it myself.

also, i would never advise anyone new to start with PL. If you have 15k to invest, please get that book or course i mentioned so you dont waste your time and money.

Originally Posted by CurlBrah1234 View Post
    Question for some of you more experienced sellers

I'm pretty close to sealing the deal on my 1st PL product, so I was browsing around trying to come up with a 2nd one when I found something. It's under a sort of generic chinese brand so I typed it into amazon and found some other amazon seller, selling many of this brand's products and claiming in the description to be "The only authorized dealer of *brand* on Amazon!" Does this mean I can't sell any of these products on Amazon? If I list something under the same brand does he have any rights to have me take it down etc? Or does this not mean anything?

Most of the products have good descriptions but must be poorly marketed, because they're not selling at all, so I think I could swoop in and generate a lot more sales.
    you cant sell it under his, that is the benefit when people PL, is no one can sell under it. make a new brand for it and sell it yourself if you really want to.

CurlBrah1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CurlBrah1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CurlBrah1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CurlBrah1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CurlBrah1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CurlBrah1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CurlBrah1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CurlBrah1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CurlBrah1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CurlBrah1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CurlBrah1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    you cant sell it under his, that is the benefit when people PL, is no one can sell under it. make a new brand for it and sell it yourself if you really want to.
    Yah i don't want to sell under his but the product doesn't allow for customized logos. So if i change the color and put up the same product can he do anything? will amazon care? the product would be exactly the same except for a color change and it'd be under my buy box. and does the fact he's an "authorized dealer" mean anything?
    *College dropout crew*
    *Financial goals crew*
    *Levi 541's crew*

Chrom3y is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chrom3y is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chrom3y is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chrom3y is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chrom3y is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chrom3y is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chrom3y is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chrom3y is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chrom3y is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chrom3y is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chrom3y is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    nooo dont make a new lisitng. what are you using to scan with? what app? use profit bandit, it will match it for you.
    I was using the Amazon seller app. I didn't sign up with FBA yet but gonna do it today so I can use profit bandit. But what am I supposed to do when a store is covering the product barcode with their own clearance barcode?

Yah i don't want to sell under his but the product doesn't allow for customized logos. So if i change the color and put up the same product can he do anything? will amazon care? the product would be exactly the same except for a color change and it'd be under my buy box. and does the fact he's an "authorized dealer" mean anything?
    he private labeld the product for a reason, so others cant sell it. if you try, he will order the item from you, and show amazon it doesnt match and you will get kicked off.

I was using the Amazon seller app. I didn't sign up with FBA yet but gonna do it today so I can use profit bandit. But what am I supposed to do when a store is covering the product barcode with their own clearance barcode?
    dont even bother. RA is hard to scale thats why i barely did it. OA is way more transparent

Hanging by a thread Changedmalife's Avatar
    Changedmalife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Changedmalife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Changedmalife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Changedmalife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Changedmalife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Changedmalife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Changedmalife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Changedmalife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Changedmalife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Changedmalife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Changedmalife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Alright brahs, been away at band camp for over 5 months. Had some down time today and decided to email a mod to get unpermabanned. well, we made it.

Since i have been away, i went from 2k sales a month to doing about 20k/month. have hired employees, and scaled my business. left my hourly job a few months ago, am paying off my car and paying my way through a pretty expensive uni.

Amazon FBA has given me freedom to do as i please. i wake up around noon, lift, (unless its leg day LOL). chill around my house, order some product for resale on my computer, then hang out with friends all while earning more and more money each month.

the reason im making this thread is to help out others. i would have loved if someone pointed me in the right direction back then. For me it was a lot of trial and error. But now things are going smooth and im doing well for myself. i want to help out all you sad kunts working a 8hr job. all it takes is a little effort. anyone can do it.

thanks to robertk232 for keeping it going while i was at band camp, here is his thread he made after, has some good info if your a total newbie. EDIT: cant post link yet, will do once at 50

here is my sales snapshot from today, things have been slowish the past few days with football starting up.

NEWBIES: I HIGHLY recommend Chris Greens Online arbitrage udemy course. its like a $1. He wrote the book on amazon, and amazon actually uses his book to train there staff. He made an online course out of the book. I never bought it but for someone just starting out, i think its well worth it. not posting the link just google it .

P.S. I will try to answer everyone PM's, but please do some reading before asking me questions. Ill help you all, but i wont spoon feed you.
    proof of ceo 20k a month? thats like ceo 1k a day srs.... why where you in band camp 5 months?
    Thread: **-=OFFICIAL=-** Strange posters thread (SRS)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168018593&p=1409977863#post1409977863
    **Official MISC®© "dedicated car sales man"** spot him post him here (srs)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160043551

Rooney15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rooney15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rooney15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rooney15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rooney15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rooney15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rooney15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rooney15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rooney15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rooney15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rooney15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What exactly is it that you 'do' ?
    Angels

Hanging by a thread Changedmalife's Avatar
    Changedmalife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Changedmalife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Changedmalife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Changedmalife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Changedmalife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Changedmalife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Changedmalife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Changedmalife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Changedmalife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Changedmalife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Changedmalife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Rooney15 View Post
    What exactly is it that you 'do' ?
    order from china websites products, resell them with a private label on amazon for profit.

I know what he does, I buy things that the same item is listed up to 7+ times by DIFFERENT SELLERS. It's one item, with new label from different companies selling the same product. Nothing more, nothing less but a label. Some are cheaper some are more.
    Thread: **-=OFFICIAL=-** Strange posters thread (SRS)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168018593&p=1409977863#post1409977863
    **Official MISC®© "dedicated car sales man"** spot him post him here (srs)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160043551

he private labeld the product for a reason, so others cant sell it. if you try, he will order the item from you, and show amazon it doesnt match and you will get kicked off.
    maybe I'm not explaining it very well. He didn't actually pl or put his own brand on it. He just found "generic chinese product", and now sells it on his store. The only thing that concerned me was he had "the only authorized dealer" in his descriptions. from what i can tell, that only matters for manufacturer warranties or things of that nature, but again Im still not sure
    *College dropout crew*
    *Financial goals crew*
    *Levi 541's crew*

playsintrafficc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) playsintrafficc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) playsintrafficc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) playsintrafficc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) playsintrafficc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) playsintrafficc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) playsintrafficc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) playsintrafficc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) playsintrafficc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) playsintrafficc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) playsintrafficc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    maybe I'm not explaining it very well. He didn't actually pl or put his own brand on it. He just found "generic chinese product", and now sells it on his store. The only thing that concerned me was he had "the only authorized dealer" in his descriptions. from what i can tell, that only matters for manufacturer warranties or things of that nature, but again Im still not sure
    "the only authorized dealer" is meaningless without a brand name. to register a brand on amazon a seller needs photos of a brand name on the product, on the packaging, and a brand website. and then even when the brand is registered that doesn't prevent other sellers from selling on his product page, it only protects the seller from other sellers modifying the product page.

if he's selling an unbranded product, and you order the identical unbranded product you can undercut him and sell on his page. if he's selling a branded product, and you sell the same thing that is either unbranded or differently branded, he can get you suspended for intellectual property infringement.

but i'd be fairly surprised if an unbranded product was doing well enough on amazon to warrant you jumping in on it. i would at least search for a patent or trademark before ordering.
    I lift therefore I am.

"the only authorized dealer" is meaningless without a brand name. to register a brand on amazon a seller needs photos of a brand name on the product, on the packaging, and a brand website. and then even when the brand is registered that doesn't prevent other sellers from selling on his product page, it only protects the seller from other sellers modifying the product page.

if he's selling an unbranded product, and you order the identical unbranded product you can undercut him and sell on his page. if he's selling a branded product, and you sell the same thing that is either unbranded or differently branded, he can get you suspended for intellectual property infringement.

but i'd be fairly surprised if an unbranded product was doing well enough on amazon to warrant you jumping in on it. i would at least search for a patent or trademark before ordering.
    I'm so confused haha

The product is branded, just with the Chinese suppliers brand name "Akuroma"
    All he's done is put the listing up with the product on it.
    So the product is like "Akuroma Set of 5 butchers knives"
    The chinese supplier says they don't add custom logos.
    So the product will have the "Akuroma" brand on it no matter what
    My thought was to add a slight difference to it, like add an extra knife, and make it a new product on its own.
    So his might say "Akuroma Set of 5 butchers knives"
    Mine will say "Akuroma Set of 6 butcher knives"

What could he possibly do if this is not his brand and this is effectively a completely different package/product?

Hope i've explained it well enough
    *College dropout crew*
    *Financial goals crew*
    *Levi 541's crew*

I'm so confused haha

The product is branded, just with the Chinese suppliers brand name "Akuroma"
    All he's done is put the listing up with the product on it.
    So the product is like "Akuroma Set of 5 butchers knives"
    The chinese supplier says they don't add custom logos.
    So the product will have the "Akuroma" brand on it no matter what
    My thought was to add a slight difference to it, like add an extra knife, and make it a new product on its own.
    So his might say "Akuroma Set of 5 butchers knives"
    Mine will say "Akuroma Set of 6 butcher knives"

What could he possibly do if this is not his brand and this is effectively a completely different package/product?

Hope i've explained it well enough
    http://tmsearch.uspto.gov/bin/gate.e...805:dl1785.1.1

you're probably talking to a trading company and not a manufacturer. try to find who really owns the brand. also you may be looking at knock-offs. if you were really serious about it, you should order a sample from china, and a sample from amazon and compare.
    I lift therefore I am.

http://tmsearch.uspto.gov/bin/gate.e...805:dl1785.1.1

you're probably talking to a trading company and not a manufacturer. try to find who really owns the brand. also you may be looking at knock-offs. if you were really serious about it, you should order a sample from china, and a sample from amazon and compare.
    The company is definitely the manufacturer (from what I can see) and the Trademark seems to match with the company? The I guess ordering two samples is the only thing I can do. If they're both the same than what? I don't understand why this seller would have rights to sell the product when it's not his actual brand?

**I just used akuroma as an example so i dont give product away***
    *College dropout crew*
    *Financial goals crew*
    *Levi 541's crew*

The company is definitely the manufacturer (from what I can see) and the Trademark seems to match with the company? The I guess ordering two samples is the only thing I can do. If they're both the same than what? I don't understand why this seller would have rights to sell the product when it's not his actual brand?

**I just used akuroma as an example so i dont give product away***
    if they're not the same than you would be risking a lifetime ban by selling them. can't really give you any more help without looking at it. pm me links if you want and i'll give you my opinion.
    I lift therefore I am.

NiR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NiR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NiR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NiR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NiR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NiR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NiR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NiR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NiR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NiR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NiR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    in for later
    Age 32
    BJJ : Purple belt (RGA)
    judo/wrestling: yellow
    Muay Thai: North jersey Muay thai

Ron Paul 2012

if they're not the same than you would be risking a lifetime ban by selling them. can't really give you any more help without looking at it. pm me links if you want and i'll give you my opinion.
    pmd ya brah
    *College dropout crew*
    *Financial goals crew*
    *Levi 541's crew*

pmd ya brah
    replied. also ordered 10000 units thx sucker haha not srs.
    I lift therefore I am.