Page 3 of 72 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast
    playsintrafficc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) playsintrafficc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) playsintrafficc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) playsintrafficc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) playsintrafficc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) playsintrafficc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) playsintrafficc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) playsintrafficc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) playsintrafficc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) playsintrafficc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) playsintrafficc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by joykilla View Post
    Glad your back man. Having some trouble selling some basic items I am trying to flip on Amazon. Think it's because I am not using Amazon FBA or because I don't have much history in my Amazon seller account? How did you get off the ground and are there any tricks to get some basic things to sell.
    Originally Posted by gpg_prodigy View Post
    i cant even sell my sleeptracker watch on amazon no 1 wants it
    use FBA. if your stuff has a decent BSR relative to the category and if your price is competitive it WILL sell. even if it's used/refurbished which will preclude you from taking the buy box. the majority of amazon customers have never bought anything not FBA.

lots of people obviously want to know the tricks to sourcing for arbitrage, and no one will want to put you in direct competition with themselves. i'll give you one that i've used to make money that is no secret: liquidation.com
    the only sellers i've bought from are "onlinereturns" (this is amazon selling off things people have returned) and sony (mfg refurbished sony electronics). if you decide to buy off them look through the entire manifest and research what you're buying. also know what you will pay in shipping and other fees.

the reality is you can source from almost anywhere. just put in some leg work, get creative and you will find opportunities for profit. lots of people assume that amazon will have the cheapest price on anything, which is totally fallacious.
    Last edited by playsintrafficc; 09-21-2015 at 02:24 PM.
    I lift therefore I am.

nickh04 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nickh04 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nickh04 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nickh04 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nickh04 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nickh04 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nickh04 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nickh04 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nickh04 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nickh04 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nickh04 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Great thread.

I am a regular over at the eBay thread but it seemed to die down a lot in the past few months. I run a small, part time business on ebay selling auto parts. I was able to quit my 9-5 job with eBay. I now work construction jobs with my dad on the side, and sell stuff online. I only spend about 3-4 hrs each day managing my business. I'm fairly new to Amazon, but not to online sales. I've been selling on Amazon since January of this year, but I still feel like I'm not using Amazon to its full potential. So glad I saw this thread on the misc today, and I'm excited to start digging into some articles about Amazon FBA.

I've been trying to list my products from eBay onto Amazon but get caught with the "Sorry, this item is restricted." Do you brahs know a way around this? I feel like this is holding me back a ton.
    -MS Paint/Chop crew
    -GIF crew
    -Tradie crew
    -No mask/vaccine crew

Neg on site for reddit and tiktok threads dedsrs

Diamond Member Status gpg_prodigy's Avatar
    gpg_prodigy is a name known to all. (+5000) gpg_prodigy is a name known to all. (+5000) gpg_prodigy is a name known to all. (+5000) gpg_prodigy is a name known to all. (+5000) gpg_prodigy is a name known to all. (+5000) gpg_prodigy is a name known to all. (+5000) gpg_prodigy is a name known to all. (+5000) gpg_prodigy is a name known to all. (+5000) gpg_prodigy is a name known to all. (+5000) gpg_prodigy is a name known to all. (+5000) gpg_prodigy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    so i looked up and it said fba charge fees are 50+ percent of the product??

doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    ITT Op is Chris Green

Now buy the course...

buy it *******...

Stop messing about and buy it, it's a bargain!!

semi/srs

caso81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caso81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caso81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caso81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caso81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caso81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caso81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caso81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caso81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caso81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caso81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    In.

Welcome back brah. I have a product picked and I'm currently negotiating with a supplier. Going the PL route

amazonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) amazonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) amazonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) amazonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) amazonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) amazonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) amazonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) amazonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) amazonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) amazonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) amazonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by doughnutking View Post
    ITT Op is Chris Green

Now buy the course...

buy it *******...

Stop messing about and buy it, it's a bargain!!

semi/srs
    no, i just dont need 50+ PM's asking me to teach them the basics. how to find a product, how to put a label on a product, etc. Do some leg work and it will pay off guys. then PM me questions. But a lot of the answers are out there. i learned half of what i know from networking on amazon ******** groups. you guys have to want it to be successful. this isnt a retire in 6 months thread. Start small, i started with 1500 of capital, but EVERY cent went back into scaling and buying more inventory. like i said, you guys have to want it, and a lot of you can do it if you just give it a chance. i have yet to buy a product that hasnt sold, i may have lost a few bucks or broke even, but everything sells with a good BSR.

amazonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) amazonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) amazonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) amazonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) amazonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) amazonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) amazonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) amazonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) amazonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) amazonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) amazonbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by caso81 View Post
    In.

Welcome back brah. I have a product picked and I'm currently negotiating with a supplier. Going the PL route
    whats your niche?

silkysmoothe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silkysmoothe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silkysmoothe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silkysmoothe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silkysmoothe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silkysmoothe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silkysmoothe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silkysmoothe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silkysmoothe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silkysmoothe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silkysmoothe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Why Amazon and not eBay?

Originally Posted by silkysmoothe View Post
    Why Amazon and not eBay?

volume, amazon costumer is a different breed, prime shipping etc

robertk232 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robertk232 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robertk232 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robertk232 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robertk232 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robertk232 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robertk232 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robertk232 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robertk232 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robertk232 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robertk232 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by DoWorkSon515 View Post
    good on OP

but I'd wager there won't be another person ITT who makes anything of this. "Success" in business requires a lot of good circumstance, effort, and a bit of intelligence. What makes you think you're capable? In a way, you've already proven your inability. Posting in here, asking the OP to respond to PMs just reeks of desperation. Everyone jumps onto these quick money schemes because they think it will turn their entire life around. It rarely does. If you were serious you would be doing your own research. Asking for handouts already proves that you don't possess the drive anyways. Go back to self bitching about how hard you work and how much more you deserve that money than anyone else.

personally, I'd never be seen profiting from something that does not benefit the world. Amazon promotes rampant consumerism and human exploitation. **** that

U MAD?

To be clear, this is my "side job." This is just my private label items I started selling in June. I personally know of several other miscers doing 2-10x this in one month. I am no where near trying to "brag" with my post but just showing what is possible with some research and hard work.

Got a juicy new PL item on dat dere container ship headed to the US now. Should be juicy profits. HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGGGG.
    ***WetBreasts is gonna make it crew***
    ***I Love My Ducks Crew***
    ***AMAZON FBA CREW***

RIP amazonbrah. May you CEO in heaven.

Millionzx is on a distinguished road. (+10) Millionzx is on a distinguished road. (+10) Millionzx is on a distinguished road. (+10) Millionzx is on a distinguished road. (+10) Millionzx is on a distinguished road. (+10) Millionzx is on a distinguished road. (+10) Millionzx is on a distinguished road. (+10) Millionzx is on a distinguished road. (+10) Millionzx is on a distinguished road. (+10) Millionzx is on a distinguished road. (+10) Millionzx is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Is this possible internationally? (amazon doesn't really exist in my country)

Releasing an app next month and kicked off a little affiliate site, I'd be keen to look into this.

MetalLover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MetalLover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MetalLover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MetalLover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MetalLover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MetalLover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MetalLover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MetalLover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MetalLover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MetalLover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MetalLover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by robertk232 View Post
    U MAD?

To be clear, this is my "side job." This is just my private label items I started selling in June. I personally know of several other miscers doing 2-10x this in one month. I am no where near trying to "brag" with my post but just showing what is possible with some research and hard work.

Got a juicy new PL item on dat dere container ship headed to the US now. Should be juicy profits. HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGGGG.
    inb4 wots ur product m8?

Did you get this second one shipped directly to Amazon or to your home, mate?
    ♬♫♪ Music crew ♪♫♬

V- Vegan crew - V

robertk232 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robertk232 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robertk232 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robertk232 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robertk232 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robertk232 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robertk232 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robertk232 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robertk232 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robertk232 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robertk232 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    So far, I've only sent from supplier, to myself and then to Amazon. Packaging gets damaged from China to my house, so I need to swap out about 5-7% of the retail boxes before then sending to Amazon.

Some people go straight from China to Amazon but I'd rather make sure that I can inspect the product and process, so there are less chances for error.

Don't wanna do anything to jeopardize my account.
    ***WetBreasts is gonna make it crew***
    ***I Love My Ducks Crew***
    ***AMAZON FBA CREW***

RIP amazonbrah. May you CEO in heaven.

caso81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caso81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caso81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caso81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caso81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caso81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caso81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caso81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caso81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caso81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caso81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by amazonbrah View Post
    whats your niche?
    House/ home/ kitchen ware type stuff.

I've done some RA stuff in the past in both eBay and amazon, should be interesting to see how this turns out.

Jubungee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jubungee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jubungee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jubungee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jubungee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jubungee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jubungee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jubungee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jubungee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jubungee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jubungee will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    why is everyone here trying to start out knowing nothing about amazon with there own private label. it makes no sense. buy products cheaper one place, sell higher on amazon. do a little research. look on youtube. its all out there but very few have the drive to go after it.

once you learn it, its not even work. all i do is swipe my credit card and send my shipments to company's and have them package it for me. i never touch the product, i dont even look for products to sell. i pay virtual assistants 3 bucks an hour to find product leads.
    Does Green talk about this virtual assistant stuff? Where can I find more info on that?

The problem with this type of market is the amount of *******ry from internet marketing douchebags. Even a quick google search of virual assistants returns a bunch of nichey type websites full of bs. Makes it hard to take it seriously as a viable venture.

playsintrafficc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) playsintrafficc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) playsintrafficc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) playsintrafficc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) playsintrafficc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) playsintrafficc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) playsintrafficc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) playsintrafficc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) playsintrafficc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) playsintrafficc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) playsintrafficc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Jubungee View Post
    Does Green talk about this virtual assistant stuff? Where can I find more info on that?

The problem with this type of market is the amount of *******ry from internet marketing douchebags. Even a quick google search of virual assistants returns a bunch of nichey type websites full of bs. Makes it hard to take it seriously as a viable venture.
    fiverr.com
    I lift therefore I am.

Jubungee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jubungee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jubungee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jubungee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jubungee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jubungee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jubungee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jubungee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jubungee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jubungee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jubungee will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yo amazonbrah, have you ever done the amazing selling machine? Thoughts? I have the 2014 videos.

AceRok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AceRok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AceRok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AceRok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AceRok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AceRok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AceRok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AceRok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AceRok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AceRok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AceRok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    To OP, robertk232 and whoever else does this:

1. I understand you wont want to disclose what exactly you are selling, so instead could you say which one of Amazon's 10 primary departments do most of your items fall under?

2. Are they items where there is heavy product saturation on Amazon or do you avoid that like the plague?

3. Do you let Amazon handle the customer support/returns aspect of the business?

Thanks brahs

nickh04 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nickh04 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nickh04 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nickh04 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nickh04 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nickh04 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nickh04 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nickh04 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nickh04 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nickh04 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nickh04 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by playsintrafficc View Post
    fiverr.com
    cool site. thanks for the info brah, repped.
    -MS Paint/Chop crew
    -GIF crew
    -Tradie crew
    -No mask/vaccine crew

Neg on site for reddit and tiktok threads dedsrs

Originally Posted by nickh04 View Post
    cool site. thanks for the info brah, repped.

fivver for a VA? NOOOOOO, its doesnt have the software to let you track what they are doing.

i use Upwork . com

AceRok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AceRok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AceRok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AceRok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AceRok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AceRok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AceRok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AceRok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AceRok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AceRok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AceRok is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    amazonbrah, pls respond. You can PM me if you want.

fivver for a VA? NOOOOOO, its doesnt have the software to let you track what they are doing.

i use Upwork . com
    Are there people that specialize in this kind of stuff? Or do you give them the blueprint and pay them to do the legwork?

Inavan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Inavan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Inavan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Inavan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Inavan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Inavan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Inavan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Inavan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Inavan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Inavan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Inavan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Sup AmazonBrah. I mainly do retail arb cause I find online arb to be boring. How long did it take you to train your Filipinos? Not doing work sounds way better than doing work.

Originally Posted by AceRok View Post
    To OP, robertk232 and whoever else does this:

1. I understand you wont want to disclose what exactly you are selling, so instead could you say which one of Amazon's 10 primary departments do most of your items fall under?

2. Are they items where there is heavy product saturation on Amazon or do you avoid that like the plague?

3. Do you let Amazon handle the customer support/returns aspect of the business?

Thanks brahs
    1. Dumb brahs put all their hopes and hnnnnnnngs into one category. The more categories the better, especially when you're in categories that are gated to new sellers.

2. Why do you think product saturation is bad?

3. Do u even FBA?

itsjustpastabro ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° CurlBrah1234's Avatar
    CurlBrah1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CurlBrah1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CurlBrah1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CurlBrah1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CurlBrah1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CurlBrah1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CurlBrah1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CurlBrah1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CurlBrah1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CurlBrah1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CurlBrah1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

i use Upwork . com
    What do you have them doing mostly? Can't be too much for 3 bucks an hour. Answering customer questions and dealing with ordering stock or something? are you part of any fb groups? (seem to be popular these days for fba)
    *College dropout crew*
    *Financial goals crew*
    *Trades > Office Job Crew*
    *Levi 541's crew*
    *350% chance its a pasta crew*
    *Make up my own crews crew*

Originally Posted by CurlBrah1234 View Post
    What do you have them doing mostly? Can't be too much for 3 bucks an hour. Answering customer questions and dealing with ordering stock or something? are you part of any fb groups? (seem to be popular these days for fba)
    my VA's search websites for products to resale. they then give me the leads in a spread sheet and i buy what i want from it. i also run a ******** group where members pay me to provide leads

and all my VA's are pre trained, or i wont hire them

silkysmoothe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silkysmoothe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silkysmoothe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silkysmoothe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silkysmoothe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silkysmoothe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silkysmoothe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silkysmoothe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silkysmoothe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silkysmoothe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silkysmoothe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    So instead of doing it themselves they work for you? I don't understand that logic. But I guess someone's always willing to do the bich work.

itsjustpastabro ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° CurlBrah1234's Avatar
    CurlBrah1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CurlBrah1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CurlBrah1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CurlBrah1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CurlBrah1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CurlBrah1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CurlBrah1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CurlBrah1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CurlBrah1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CurlBrah1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CurlBrah1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    my VA's search websites for products to resale. they then give me the leads in a spread sheet and i buy what i want from it. i also run a ******** group where members pay me to provide leads

and all my VA's are pre trained, or i wont hire them
    Originally Posted by silkysmoothe View Post
    So instead of doing it themselves they work for you? I don't understand that logic. But I guess someone's always willing to do the bich work.
    ^^^This. Seems like they could easily just keep the ideas and profit?

Do you plan on transitioning to PL soon? How consistent are your monthly profits?
    *College dropout crew*
    *Financial goals crew*
    *Trades > Office Job Crew*
    *Levi 541's crew*
    *350% chance its a pasta crew*
    *Make up my own crews crew*

ruskism is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ruskism is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ruskism is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ruskism is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ruskism is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ruskism is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ruskism is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ruskism is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ruskism is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ruskism is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ruskism is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I've been trying to get a product onto the marketplace for almost 2 weeks now, fukking Indian's can't understand English and every time I call Amazon they redirect me to some 3rd world support poverty team.

First it was 'unable to verify business URL' because they didn't request my storefront URL (shopify) and only my redirect with the business name in it.. took 1.5 fukking weeks for them to tell me that.

Now it's "unable to verify vendors address" even though I have 2 PO's with the FUKKING vendors address on it and now they're requesting a 3rd PO.

Meanwhile I'm paying for a professional account + advertising and these fakkits take their sweet time.

/endrage
    Meet Lifts/Gym Lifts
    Bench 365/385
    Squat 460/485
    Dead 515/535
    Total: 1340 Raw @ 180lbs /w no wraps.
    I'msexyandIknowit

Originally Posted by CurlBrah1234 View Post
    ^^^This. Seems like they could easily just keep the ideas and profit?

Do you plan on transitioning to PL soon? How consistent are your monthly profits?

the VA's i hire live in foreign country's, where fulfillment by amazon doesn't exist. 3/hr is good pay for where they live.

PL is next on the list.

ruskism is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ruskism is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ruskism is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ruskism is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ruskism is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ruskism is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ruskism is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ruskism is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ruskism is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ruskism is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ruskism is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    the VA's i hire live in foreign country's, where fulfillment by amazon doesn't exist. 3/hr is good pay for where they live.

PL is next on the list.
    Why don't we start a Skype group? The current misc IM group or whatever you want to call it has about 3 active brahs in it out of the original 20+
    Meet Lifts/Gym Lifts
    Bench 365/385
    Squat 460/485
    Dead 515/535
    Total: 1340 Raw @ 180lbs /w no wraps.
    I'msexyandIknowit