Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Loctus View Post
    Yeah I sat through that entire video too and it's just blablabalblalbalblallb follow your dreams blablalblalb vision blablabalba best you can be

And I thought Donald Trump was narcissist.
    How can you visualize training a muscle if you don't know its structure?

endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by bartosh View Post
    Has kai said anywhere "i legally cannot say why i cannot compete"? Because "there are greater forces at work than i can tell you" doesn't cut it for me. One is definitive and would end all the controversy without any additional details. The other is an excuse.

I went from being a big kai fan to not being one anymore as well. He used to be an inspiration but the entire drama/shadyness about this situation lowered me to just a fan of his physique.
    I can see what you mean but there's just been too much going on in the bodybuilding world to logically put the blame on Kai. Like I mentioned, he literally has nothing to gain and everything to lose by skipping the olympia. People bring up the "not wanting to pay booth/union fees" story, like he wouldn't cough up a few grand to jeopardize his basically guaranteed (at least) 155k prize money?

Between him leaving musclemeds (probably while still under contract), starting dynamik, Lee Thompson starting his own organization and mentioning Kai as a catalyst, rumors about contractual issues with AMI/Flex, and everything else going on, all signs point to it NOT being directly his fault. Sure he could be more clear in telling the fans what the deal is, but hey Kai likes to be creative and careful with his vocabulary.
    Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear; The brave may not live forever but the cautious do not live at all.

"He seems to be holding a slight film of glycogen.. his pizza levels could be 1 or 2 lower as well"

Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Canuck77 View Post
    I think he was strong armed out of the Olympia just as BB.com was.

I think it is likely a similar situation in that, yes, BB.com opted out of the Olympia but they were strong armed and refused to give in to the IFBB demanding increased and exorbitant costs.

I think a similar premise lies within the Kai issue. Some kind of unique contractual disagreement with Kai, AMI, IFBB and who knows who else, all likely called eachothers bluff and this was the end result.
    It was the production company that strong armed bbcom out of the O, not the ifbb. I think.
    "that guy is like a damn unicorn" -Evan Centopani on Mamdouh Elsbiay

500 Internal Server Error jujuB's Avatar
    jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    just LOL if you think if it was as simple as just not signing a contact.

do any of you know what a NDA is? obviously it was signed because he can't talk about it.
    RIP mainsqueeze530 1991-2013

RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by yzrider400f View Post
    i was hoping and praying no one would post this video.

WARNING: DO NOT WATCH IT

you literally learn NOTHING about the situation from this video and it will leave you more frustrated than you already are. Kai doesn't answer a single question that's asked
    He clearly hinted towards business issues.

12:28

"If you see any of my promotional photos of my contest photos preparing for the event, this year was not any different from any other year with the exception of some of the behind the scenes nonsense that we ended up being confronted with, that ultimately led to this situation.[...] The sacrifice and the commitment is too great, too great, to just forget to hand in a contract. I didn't get here by accident." - Kai

He also said that he didn't want to throw people's name under the bus.

He has specified in the past that he can't speak about it, or something along those lines.

Probably legal issues.

RichInMuscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RichInMuscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RichInMuscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RichInMuscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RichInMuscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RichInMuscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RichInMuscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RichInMuscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RichInMuscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RichInMuscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RichInMuscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by jujuB View Post
    just LOL if you think if it was as simple as just not signing a contact.

do any of you know what a NDA is? obviously it was signed because he can't talk about it.
    Lol
    Some sense at last. The IFBB is hiding something here, it'll come out eventually.

All they did Friday/Saturday night was talk up the IFBB and say how great they are. Clearly threatened by what's happened with Kai this weekend. Here you go Phil - gave another 100k.

alphafreak is just really nice. (+1000) alphafreak is just really nice. (+1000) alphafreak is just really nice. (+1000) alphafreak is just really nice. (+1000) alphafreak is just really nice. (+1000) alphafreak is just really nice. (+1000) alphafreak is just really nice. (+1000) alphafreak is just really nice. (+1000) alphafreak is just really nice. (+1000) alphafreak is just really nice. (+1000) alphafreak is just really nice. (+1000)
    Actually Kia is in a lawsuit right now its being going on since july with some agent or business associates so that might have something to do with it, Kai was actually training for the olympia then a few weeks before the show he just disappeared, george farah his trainer could not find him and the promoters of the olympia could not get ahold of him,
    then he puts up the crying video and I think that was a very low move because it gave the impression that the ifbb banned him from the show and that was not true.

RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by alphafreak View Post
    Actually Kia is in a lawsuit right now its being going on since july with some agent or business associates so that might have something to do with it, Kai was actually training for the olympia then a few weeks before the show he just disappeared, george farah his trainer could not find him and the promoters of the olympia could not get ahold of him,
    then he puts up the crying video and I think that was a very low move because it gave the impression that the ifbb banned him from the show and that was not true.
    He never said that it was the IFBB's fault, people just assumed it.

He even made a video where he explicitly said that Jim Manion was not at fault.

alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz
    The bottom line is that some shady sh!t went down that no one will ever know all the details of. Some details might leak out in the coming weeks, but there's undoubtedly some legal constraints against the full story ever being outed. It's all very disappointing, and ultimately it looks bad on Kai. People will sling mud at the IFBB too, but they are essentially a faceless organization, while Kai will take the moral loss AND the financial loss, at least as far as prize money goes. Kai stands to lose plenty of of fans over this, which is unfortunate, given his "people's champ" status.

Aussieguy101 is just really nice. (+1000) Aussieguy101 is just really nice. (+1000) Aussieguy101 is just really nice. (+1000) Aussieguy101 is just really nice. (+1000) Aussieguy101 is just really nice. (+1000) Aussieguy101 is just really nice. (+1000) Aussieguy101 is just really nice. (+1000) Aussieguy101 is just really nice. (+1000) Aussieguy101 is just really nice. (+1000) Aussieguy101 is just really nice. (+1000) Aussieguy101 is just really nice. (+1000)
    people need to realise that this was a BIG DEAL

The second best athlete not competing in the biggest event for the sport for administrative reasons

Can you imagine Federer or Djokovic not competing at Wimbledon for such a reason

Any top teams in the NBA or NFL not competing etc etc

former 6'2 130lber MaximusPlatypus's Avatar
    MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000) MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000) MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000) MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000) MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000) MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000) MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000) MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000) MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000) MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000) MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by yzrider400f View Post
    i was hoping and praying no one would post this video.

WARNING: DO NOT WATCH IT

you literally learn NOTHING about the situation from this video and it will leave you more frustrated than you already are. Kai doesn't answer a single question that's asked
    This is why I can't stand Kai... Who cares about grapefruit.. The guy is a pseudo intellectual narcissist that would ramble for 5 minutes about life struggles if you asked him what he had for breakfast. I have no idea why people are so slow to realize this about Kai

O731 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) O731 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) O731 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) O731 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) O731 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) O731 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) O731 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) O731 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) O731 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) O731 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) O731 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by MaximusPlatypus View Post
    This is why I can't stand Kai... Who cares about grapefruit.. The guy is a pseudo intellectual narcissist that would ramble for 5 minutes about life struggles if you asked him what he had for breakfast. I have no idea why people are so slow to realize this about Kai
    lol, that's why I never really liked him. He just spoke in circles trying to sound intellectual when he just sounds like somebody who had a good of some good herbal cell-tech

SPARTANUP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SPARTANUP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SPARTANUP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SPARTANUP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SPARTANUP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SPARTANUP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SPARTANUP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SPARTANUP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SPARTANUP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SPARTANUP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SPARTANUP has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    IDK Kai needs to be cast as Skelator in the next instalment of HE-MAN Masters of the universe....."MYYAAAAAHH HAAA HAAA HEEE-MAAAAAAAN."

Why be Mr Olympia when you can be a master of the Universe? just sayin, KAIS BODY AND MOVEMENT WITH A cgi SKELATOR FACE. shai laboufe DO IT!
    Smarten up? NO! SPARTAN UP!

goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I have a sincere question to all Kai fans. Why do you like him so much? Why are you a fan of his?

Is it because he's the underdog?
    Is it because he promotes "If the mind believes, the body can achieve" mantra?
    Is it because he's started from nothing as a orphan in the ghetto to a mega BBer star?

What?

I just don't understand the huge following. Out of all the top tier BBers, Kai is the one with the most drama and the most baggage. Yet he has a huge following. I just want to understand why? I sincerely want to understand what you all see in him and why do you support him so much?
    "I will persist until I succeed!" - Og Mandino

"Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid."

HamiltonSandC has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HamiltonSandC has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HamiltonSandC has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HamiltonSandC has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HamiltonSandC has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HamiltonSandC has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HamiltonSandC has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HamiltonSandC has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by WizardsOfAus View Post
    The IFBB, and Mr. Greene himself, owe bodybuilding fans an apology (or at the very least, an EXPLANATION) for Kai's absence from the 2015 Olympia pageant. Many bodybuilding fans throughout the world cancelled other plans, took holidays from work and put other important engagements on hold to attend the 2015 Olympia because they anticipated that Kai Greene would be on stage. WE purchased tickets, WE made plans, WE got our hopes up, and WE DESERVE ANSWERS.

The pertinent questions, that we would like answered in a timely fashion, are as follows:

1a) Was Kai Greene banned from participating in the 2015 Olympia pageant and expo, or did he choose not to participate?

1b) If it was Kai Greene's own decision not to participate, then we would like a statement from Mr. Greene regarding his reason(s) for not participating in the 2015 Olympia pageant. A simple statement of facts would be nice, Mr. Greene, not more of your esoteric ramblings.

2a) Is Kai Greene banned from competing in all future IFBB events, or was this a one-off thing? In other words, has Kai Greene received a life ban from the IFBB?

2b) If the answer to the previous question is No, will Mr. Greene please clarify whether he intends to compete in any of the upcoming Post-Olympia IFBB shows, such as the 2015 Arnold Classic Europe in Madrid?

2c) If Kai Greene HAS received a life ban from the IFBB, and/or does NOT intend to compete in any future IFBB events for whatever reason, what is his future in the sport of professional bodybuilding?

SOMEBODY PLEASE POSE THESE QUESTIONS TO KAI'S SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS UNTIL WE GET A SATISFACTORY RESPONSE.
    Over the last few years The Olympia has become a farce. The politics have made it murky as **** and honestly...Phil Heath is a **** champion. He and Kai have made the sport a laughing stock with the way they carry on. If they have beef they should settle it like men. Phil doesn't give a **** about what Kai thinks as he shouldn't but uses that as leverage against him to paint him further and further with the victim brush and honestly...Kai lets him.

This year's Olympia was one of the better ones for the last 5 years, because it didn't have the bull**** around it that Kai should have won.

Well guess what? You don't ****ing win, if you don't ****ing compete?

One of the greatest rivalries in bodybuilding was Jay and Ronnie. yet somehow they didn't make the sport a laughing stock with their banter and also brought some freaking epic physiques to the stage. In all honesty...i hope that Kai doesn't come back to competing in IFBB events and I hope that phil retires so that we can get on and hopefully have champions that all of us look up to. As much as you might not have liked Jay, you all know he was no where near the **** that Phil is.

Jourey4Lyfe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Kai is being sued by muscle med and has an upcoming court date, it leads me to believe this has direct ties to why he was unable to compete in the Olympia. They first attempted to defame his name by starting the booth rumor followed by the contract rumor. As Robert Chang or Cheng claimed same contract for the past 6 years, what changed? Why was Kai not able to sign this contract if nothing changed. Robert claims Kai said " It's as good as faxed over" the next morning, what IF Kai did indeed fax it over. What IF Olympia is claiming they never got it? The truth always comes out in the end, just give it time before all you haters start assuming the worst about Kai. As much as you trolls would like to deny it, Kai's doing a lot for the sport. Him reaching out to the South Korean bodybuilding superstar should be evident enough that this man is not a fool. Do you naive trolls really think someone of his vision and intellect would refuse to sign a contract to flex his co**. 2 days of competing earns him a paycheck, that alone would have been incentive enough to compete. Let's see how this unfolds before you pass judgement on Kai, and if indeed they are trying to defame Kai, I'm curious of the legal ramifications.

ppx11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ppx11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ppx11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ppx11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ppx11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ppx11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ppx11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ppx11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ppx11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ppx11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ppx11 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by goddessamazon View Post
    I have a sincere question to all Kai fans. Why do you like him so much? Why are you a fan of his?

Is it because he's started from nothing as a orphan in the ghetto to a mega BBer star?

What?

I just don't understand the huge following. Out of all the top tier BBers, Kai is the one with the most drama and the most baggage. Yet he has a huge following. I just want to understand why? I sincerely want to understand what you all see in him and why do you support him so much?
    For me, Kai's my favorite due to his posing and physique. The 'rags to riches' does play some part and it just seems so much more genuine than say, Heath talking about his struggles like how people don't like his photos on facebook (lol really?). I just prefer his personality to someone like Heath's but I'll definitely admit Kai can be frustrating/annoying at times.

JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Canuck77 View Post
    I think he was strong armed out of the Olympia just as BB.com was.

I think it is likely a similar situation in that, yes, BB.com opted out of the Olympia but they were strong armed and refused to give in to the IFBB demanding increased and exorbitant costs.

I think a similar premise lies within the Kai issue. Some kind of unique contractual disagreement with Kai, AMI, IFBB and who knows who else, all likely called eachothers bluff and this was the end result.
    Kai screwed up.

former 6'2 130lber MaximusPlatypus's Avatar
    MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000) MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000) MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000) MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000) MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000) MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000) MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000) MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000) MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000) MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000) MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by O731 View Post
    lol, that's why I never really liked him. He just spoke in circles trying to sound intellectual when he just sounds like somebody who had a good of some good herbal cell-tech
    lol exactly. I cringe so hard when people eat up his nonsensical garbage. He probably has like a grade 6 level education. I doubt anyone with more than a highschool education is a fan of his.

I wonder if any of his fans have ever wondered what it would be like to hang out with Kai? I'd consider suicide after a few hours of his bullsh*t

Newcastle United FC jmiddleton96's Avatar
    jmiddleton96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmiddleton96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmiddleton96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmiddleton96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmiddleton96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmiddleton96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmiddleton96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmiddleton96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmiddleton96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmiddleton96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmiddleton96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by goddessamazon View Post

What?

For starters, he is a humble guy. Too many top level athletes are huge douchebags and just post selfies all day long. Secondly, he has an amazing story of where he came from to where he is now.

I know a lot of people get annoyed by his persona, but I don't mind. Sometimes it's a bit tedious as you want a straight answer, but sometimes refreshing.

I love his posing and physique. Great artistic poser and just in general he seems like a great guy
    ★ Cristiano Ronaldo is the GOAT crew ★
    ★ Anthony Joshua future GOAT crew★
    ★ Dani Alves has signed 2 year contract with Barca with an option for a third year. ★
    ★ William Bonac appreciation crew ★
    ★ Marsbrah crew ★

kingtung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kingtung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kingtung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kingtung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kingtung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kingtung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kingtung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kingtung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kingtung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kingtung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kingtung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If you cant see the effects of AAS through his speech, your delusional.

His having a mental war, skip to any part of the above video, he has limited speech capacity; ie the common defition of 'meathead', he knows this but instead of conforming to the common stereotype he tries to whack long sentences with 'need-to-google' words to come off looking sane. He isnt.

I feel bad for half these bodybuilders. Its a disease in disguise (both mentall and physically).
    If you have spare green pixels, send them over.

99% Natural Freak of Nature, using only the best liquid-injectable-creatine supplements from bb.com, Celltech Nutrition.

Im not fat im natural - peace out bye.

Nuki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nuki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nuki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nuki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nuki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nuki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nuki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nuki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nuki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nuki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nuki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The whole story about breaking out of his contract early sounds legit, but those types of deals have difficulty holding up in court. This is when a lawyer would have been helpful, he might even have a legal case against his old company and that's why he can't talk now. I think it was a bad move not to complete, especially given how the Olympia played out and Kai isn't getting any younger.

That being said, last year Phil was worse than he was this year, Kai won't ever win the O.

It sure would be nice to get some answers.

Animaul is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Animaul is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Animaul is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Animaul is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Animaul is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Animaul is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Animaul is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Animaul is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Animaul is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Animaul is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Animaul is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Ronnie reckons Kai wasnt going to compete regardless...he makes some strong points

- Jason Genova Aesthetics Squad -

"The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that......What is the point of being on this Earth if you are going to be like everyone else?” - King Arnold

"The mind is the limit. As long as the mind can envision the fact that you can do something, you can do it, as long as you really believe 100 percent." - King Arnold

Follow me on Instagram on my bodybuilding journey: legendarymuscle

Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Animaul View Post
    Ronnie reckons Kai wasnt going to compete regardless...he makes some strong points
    Hard to hear those points over that damn beeping sound.
    It is with people like you that this sport will never grow. "When you say, everything and anything to be pro, do you mean even to turn HOMO?...

- Serge Nubret

BrutasMaximus will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrutasMaximus will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrutasMaximus will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrutasMaximus will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrutasMaximus will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrutasMaximus will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrutasMaximus will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrutasMaximus will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrutasMaximus will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrutasMaximus will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrutasMaximus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by MaximusPlatypus View Post
    lol exactly. I cringe so hard when people eat up his nonsensical garbage. He probably has like a grade 6 level education. I doubt anyone with more than a highschool education is a fan of his.

I wonder if any of his fans have ever wondered what it would be like to hang out with Kai? I'd consider suicide after a few hours of his bullsh*t
    You have some strong issues going on there. Maybe a shrink could fix it in the long term but who knows. This entire quote of yours is just so wrong on so many levels only a not all there person could write.

Originally Posted by stan_dias View Post

Just answer the question & give fans something u cryptic ...
    He is avoiding a direct question if not competing was his choice by rambling with intangible comments to the question and believes he responding with intellectual statements.

DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by kingtung View Post
    effects of AAS through his speech

wut??

kingtung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kingtung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kingtung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kingtung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kingtung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kingtung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kingtung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kingtung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kingtung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kingtung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kingtung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by DanielEver View Post
    wut??
    http://www.adaa.org/understanding-an...c-disorder-bdd

Yes i speak from experience (ie. how i picked up on it on him)
    If you have spare green pixels, send them over.

99% Natural Freak of Nature, using only the best liquid-injectable-creatine supplements from bb.com, Celltech Nutrition.

Im not fat im natural - peace out bye.

TortureMaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) TortureMaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) TortureMaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) TortureMaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) TortureMaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) TortureMaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) TortureMaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) TortureMaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) TortureMaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) TortureMaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) TortureMaster will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Last edited by TortureMaster; 09-21-2015 at 09:48 AM.
    Bring back the AAS section!!!
    No democratic society should have censorship like that.

strmcsr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by mikieson View Post
    actually we arent "deserved" any answers. Its not our business. Its between whomever was involved. we are not "entitled" to things like many younger people think..IF and when the whole story is told,we'll know then.
    Absolutely agree with this... No one deserves anything from anybody. Nothing in this life is guaranteed. Like going to Disneyland and your favorite ride is closed. Who cares??? All this aside, if Kai even simply decided to make the decision to 'no show', he would still owe nothing to anyone. It is nobody's business except who is directly involved.

Yeah, you were excited to see the Kai Phil Rami Wolf show, but hey, admit that 'it sucks' and move on!