Reply
Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 480 of 577
  1. #451
    Banned peasantprince's Avatar
    Join Date: Sep 2015
    Age: 27
    Posts: 102
    Rep Power: 0
    peasantprince is not very well liked. (-100) peasantprince is not very well liked. (-100) peasantprince is not very well liked. (-100) peasantprince is not very well liked. (-100) peasantprince is not very well liked. (-100) peasantprince is not very well liked. (-100) peasantprince is not very well liked. (-100) peasantprince is not very well liked. (-100) peasantprince is not very well liked. (-100) peasantprince is not very well liked. (-100) peasantprince is not very well liked. (-100)
    peasantprince is offline
    Originally Posted by TypeNirvash View Post
    I'd venture a guess that you don't go around telling people to **** their mothers when you don't have a screen to hide behind, or that if you do the majority of people let it go because you're fifteen years old. If everything you've said is true, you might be an intelligent individual. If you think that grants you worth, or makes your opinion valuable to anybody but you, you're wrong.
    Being fifteen means you've never had to take care of yourself. You've presumably never known the fear, loneliness, and pain of addiction. I sincerely hope that you never do. Everything in your life right now, you can afford to take for granted, because you don't actually have to work for anything. It's handed to you. So here you go, attempting to prove how smart you are, to a stranger on the internet, because suddenly just being you isn't enough to impress.
    While I could do a point-by-point analysis of why your self-aggrandizing diatribe is meaningless to everyone but you, it would essentially feed your ego further to dissect your message, which was the whole purpose of writing it out in the first place. Your IQ proves nothing. Your bronyism proves less than that. Your self-reported physics knowledge is likely bull****, but also useless in forming human relationships.
    Being a dick on the internet is easy. Actually being thoughtful, considering other people before you say things, and being willing to admit wrongdoing or at least try to examine a perspective besides your own, that's a task. But you can get away with just being a dick, and it feeds your sense of superiority (which clearly you possess, by the nature of your defense), because you can't defeat irrational insults with rational responses. So what do I think of you? Again, if what you said is true, you're an intelligent person, sure. But I think your casual willingness to be mean-spirited to people you don't know, who are gathering in a virtual space to discuss things that are important to them, outweighs whatever intelligence you have and makes you an unpleasant person to interact with. It would do you well to consider others, and also entertain the notion that you are not better than other people.
    Complaining that you are downvoted when your "advice" (the pedestal you built for yourself) is irrelevant to the thread you comment in, then being an outright ******* when someone explains that downvote -which didn't need to be explained at all- is confrontational at best, but in reality it's just dickishness. Which no one can prevent. But it's not something people have to put up with either.
    I feel like I've just wasted my time, because I think you are more interested in defending yourself than examining and discussing.
    Eh... It's all relative.
    Reply With Quote

  2. #452
    World Warrior TypeNirvash's Avatar
    Join Date: Aug 2012
    Posts: 20,623
    Rep Power: 227121
    TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    TypeNirvash is offline
    Originally Posted by peasantprince View Post
    Eh... It's all relative.
    You’ve got to be kidding me. I’ve been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It’s just common sense.
    Reply With Quote

  3. #453
    The King jesteraq's Avatar
    Join Date: Nov 2011
    Location: United States
    Age: 12
    Posts: 10,911
    Rep Power: 94183
    jesteraq has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jesteraq has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jesteraq has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jesteraq has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jesteraq has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jesteraq has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jesteraq has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jesteraq has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jesteraq has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jesteraq has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jesteraq has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    jesteraq is offline
    Originally Posted by m1n2v5 View Post
    The most amazing thing about this thread is that OP posted a pic that was 90% blacked out, a text convo that is almost certainly with himself and you guys believed this happened. Classic fraud for reps scenario.
    This
    515/375/605 - 1495@187
    Reply With Quote

  4. #454
    Banned BaconBackBrah's Avatar
    Join Date: Jul 2015
    Location: United States
    Posts: 3,630
    Rep Power: 0
    BaconBackBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BaconBackBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BaconBackBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BaconBackBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BaconBackBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BaconBackBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BaconBackBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BaconBackBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BaconBackBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BaconBackBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BaconBackBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    BaconBackBrah is offline
    Originally Posted by Marie646 View Post
    How am I attention whoring, you *******? I'm posting just like every other Miscer, so wtf is different about me?



    Yes Aunty Mač is an old married hag who thinks girls should act like respectable young ladies. So fukc off.
    You are without a doubt one of the worst posters on this site. the fact that you're a woman and still have a pitiful rep-to-post ratio is something. Don't lie, at her age you were probably doing all that sloot-whoring chit taking advantage of beta. I've seen it time and time again, women who get old try to put down the younger better looking, more desirable girls because they are jealous as fuk and out of their prime, also they are still competition for you because older wealthy dudes would rather have a young dame than fuk an old sloot his age.

    Lettuce be real tea.

    Negged btw

    And to clarify I'm completely against what OP did and you talking chit about the girl in the OP is further proof.
    Reply With Quote

  5. #455
    Banned Marie646's Avatar
    Join Date: May 2014
    Age: 40
    Posts: 6,790
    Rep Power: 0
    Marie646 is just really nice. (+1000) Marie646 is just really nice. (+1000) Marie646 is just really nice. (+1000) Marie646 is just really nice. (+1000) Marie646 is just really nice. (+1000) Marie646 is just really nice. (+1000) Marie646 is just really nice. (+1000) Marie646 is just really nice. (+1000) Marie646 is just really nice. (+1000) Marie646 is just really nice. (+1000) Marie646 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Marie646 is offline
    Originally Posted by peasantprince View Post
    Eh... It's all relative.

    Ok look I wasn't going to say anything,but that guy is just posting copy pastes as replies. They're jokes, it's all just jokes that people around here use for replies just to throw the other person off. Lol
    Last edited by Marie646; 09-17-2015 at 12:25 PM.
    Reply With Quote

  6. #456
    Platinum User™ seanb1979's Avatar
    Join Date: Dec 2006
    Location: Boise, Idaho, United States
    Posts: 37,204
    Rep Power: 98765
    seanb1979 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) seanb1979 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) seanb1979 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) seanb1979 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) seanb1979 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) seanb1979 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) seanb1979 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) seanb1979 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) seanb1979 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) seanb1979 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) seanb1979 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    seanb1979 is offline
    Originally Posted by Marie646 View Post
    Whoa! That's hardcore






    You're probably right about that that and yes that is Carol's answer to the riddle he wrote. I thought in the previous post you were alluding to the answer "Because Poe wrote on both"



    Erm...of course it doesn't make sense it's a freaking riddle in a children's book.
    yes but in full nelson anal you hook under the legs.. probably easier if i just show you in person
    A million miles away - I don't.. feel.... anything.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXGZu4yxjW0
    Reply With Quote

  7. #457
    Dr.Phil of Misc. Lawlstud's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2012
    Location: Houston, Texas, United States
    Age: 31
    Posts: 14,692
    Rep Power: 67310
    Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lawlstud is offline
    Originally Posted by BaconBackBrah View Post
    You are without a doubt one of the worst posters on this site. the fact that you're a woman and still have a pitiful rep-to-post ratio is something. Don't lie, at her age you were probably doing all that sloot-whoring chit taking advantage of beta. I've seen it time and time again, women who get old try to put down the younger better looking, more desirable girls because they are jealous as fuk and out of their prime, also they are still competition for you because older wealthy dudes would rather have a young dame than fuk an old sloot his age.

    Lettuce be real tea.

    Negged btw

    And to clarify I'm completely against what OP did and you talking chit about the girl in the OP is further proof.
    Holy chit getting something off your chest or what mate? Why are you even using rep-to-post ratios (I cringed typing that out) to draw any sort of conclusion like the rep system on this site isn't completely fuked and circle jerked? Not counting she asked for a rep reset (inb4 im white knighting for pointing out flaws in your rant)


    ALSO



    That screen shot pretty much confirmed this entire spectacle as frauding for reps for me. The entire conversation sounds like two dudes talking, and OPs cavalier attitude regarding making scumbag moves. Brb would dine and ditch on a date where he was the dates ride, but totally wouldnt fraud for reps...right guys?
    Belief without evidence is a fools game.

    Listen Crew - Anything on your mind, want someone to talk to? Hit that PM button brah
    5 * Thread Maker
    Lone Star State Crew
    Diesel Life Crew
    Lol @ Trumplets Crew
    Lol @ CEO of Exxon for SoS, GoldmanSachs for Treasury, and Creationist for Education Crew
    Lol @ Drain the Swamp Crew
    Reps for life: stfaulk89
    Reply With Quote

  8. #458
    Banned Marie646's Avatar
    Join Date: May 2014
    Age: 40
    Posts: 6,790
    Rep Power: 0
    Marie646 is just really nice. (+1000) Marie646 is just really nice. (+1000) Marie646 is just really nice. (+1000) Marie646 is just really nice. (+1000) Marie646 is just really nice. (+1000) Marie646 is just really nice. (+1000) Marie646 is just really nice. (+1000) Marie646 is just really nice. (+1000) Marie646 is just really nice. (+1000) Marie646 is just really nice. (+1000) Marie646 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Marie646 is offline
    Originally Posted by BaconBackBrah View Post
    You are without a doubt one of the worst posters on this site. the fact that you're a woman and still have a pitiful rep-to-post ratio is something. Don't lie, at her age you were probably doing all that sloot-whoring chit taking advantage of beta. I've seen it time and time again, women who get old try to put down the younger better looking, more desirable girls because they are jealous as fuk and out of their prime, also they are still competition for you because older wealthy dudes would rather have a young dame than fuk an old sloot his age.

    Lettuce be real tea.

    Negged btw

    And to clarify I'm completely against what OP did and you talking chit about the girl in the OP is further proof.
    OK what now? How am I putting her down by telling her she needs to get off Tinder and be a respectable young lady? And if you're implying that I'm jealous of the younger generation you'd be completely and totally wrong. Man I've been married for 18 years and at her age I was actually at home cooking and taking care of the house and husband. In my mind I was living the dream and I still am


    And the reason why I have such a ****ty post count to rep ratio is because I just had my reps reset not more than three days ago.
    Last edited by Marie646; 09-17-2015 at 09:20 AM.
    Reply With Quote

  9. #459
    B/S/D-240/405/535 YasiinBey's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2012
    Posts: 6,386
    Rep Power: 3352
    YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    YasiinBey is offline
    Originally Posted by Beachbum1546 View Post
    Volleyball girls pretty much exclusively fuk black dudes, she only wanted a date for the free meal. I'm glad you ditched that sloot.
    Electrical Engineering crew
    Keepin it real always crew
    Cologne Crew
    Broke now but i'll be richer than most of my m8's crew
    Keep your fkin distance and leave me alone crew
    Reply With Quote

  10. #460
    Banned peasantprince's Avatar
    Join Date: Sep 2015
    Age: 27
    Posts: 102
    Rep Power: 0
    peasantprince is not very well liked. (-100) peasantprince is not very well liked. (-100) peasantprince is not very well liked. (-100) peasantprince is not very well liked. (-100) peasantprince is not very well liked. (-100) peasantprince is not very well liked. (-100) peasantprince is not very well liked. (-100) peasantprince is not very well liked. (-100) peasantprince is not very well liked. (-100) peasantprince is not very well liked. (-100) peasantprince is not very well liked. (-100)
    peasantprince is offline
    Originally Posted by Marie646 View Post
    Ok look I was going to say anything, that guy is posting copy pastes as replies. They're jokes, it's all just jokes that people around here use for replies just to throw the other person off. Lol
    Lol. Ahead of you, girly.

    But thank you.
    Reply With Quote

  11. #461
    Registered User Boerdeur's Avatar
    Join Date: Dec 2013
    Posts: 1,796
    Rep Power: 1727
    Boerdeur is just really nice. (+1000) Boerdeur is just really nice. (+1000) Boerdeur is just really nice. (+1000) Boerdeur is just really nice. (+1000) Boerdeur is just really nice. (+1000) Boerdeur is just really nice. (+1000) Boerdeur is just really nice. (+1000) Boerdeur is just really nice. (+1000) Boerdeur is just really nice. (+1000) Boerdeur is just really nice. (+1000) Boerdeur is just really nice. (+1000)
    Boerdeur is offline
    if this chit is real then lmao "what is a sloot"

    shes still thirsty as fk if real and of course OP gives her the thread link too
    *never lost my voice because im so quiet crew*
    *have lost mass and height since joining crew*
    Reply With Quote

  12. #462
    Registered User JayEs90's Avatar
    Join Date: Feb 2014
    Location: New York, United States
    Age: 30
    Posts: 3,819
    Rep Power: 9262
    JayEs90 is a name known to all. (+5000) JayEs90 is a name known to all. (+5000) JayEs90 is a name known to all. (+5000) JayEs90 is a name known to all. (+5000) JayEs90 is a name known to all. (+5000) JayEs90 is a name known to all. (+5000) JayEs90 is a name known to all. (+5000) JayEs90 is a name known to all. (+5000) JayEs90 is a name known to all. (+5000) JayEs90 is a name known to all. (+5000) JayEs90 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    JayEs90 is offline
    Originally Posted by Marie646 View Post
    OK what now? How about putting her down by telling her she doesn't need to get off Tinder and be a respectable young lady? And if you're implying that I'm jealous of the younger generation you'd be completely and totally wrong. Man I've been married for 18 years and at her age I was actually at home cooking and taking care of the house and husband. In my mind I was living the dream and I still am


    And the reason why I have such a ****ty post count to rep ratio is because I just had to reset not more than three days ago.
    need pictures of booty with spoon to confirm its you
    Reply With Quote

  13. #463
    Retired NKWulf's Avatar
    Join Date: Mar 2005
    Location: New York, United States
    Age: 46
    Posts: 18,981
    Rep Power: 58243
    NKWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NKWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NKWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NKWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NKWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NKWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NKWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NKWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NKWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NKWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NKWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    NKWulf is offline
    gets better and better. seeing jimmies rustled is funny.
    Reply With Quote

  14. #464
    Registered User xMenace's Avatar
    Join Date: Oct 2012
    Location: Sacramento, California, United States
    Age: 33
    Posts: 468
    Rep Power: 1490
    xMenace is just really nice. (+1000) xMenace is just really nice. (+1000) xMenace is just really nice. (+1000) xMenace is just really nice. (+1000) xMenace is just really nice. (+1000) xMenace is just really nice. (+1000) xMenace is just really nice. (+1000) xMenace is just really nice. (+1000) xMenace is just really nice. (+1000) xMenace is just really nice. (+1000) xMenace is just really nice. (+1000)
    xMenace is offline
    Originally Posted by BRANDERSS View Post
    cliffs because lazy:

    -go to dinner
    -dinners going iight
    -she got some shrimp stirfry chit I got the chicken
    -she says she's feeling sick
    -she wanted to just go home after
    -knew I wasn't getting pie for dessert nom sayyin
    -said I left my wallet in the car
    -did a 360 and walked away



    Repped, have done!
    Pics of girl?
    Reply With Quote

  15. #465
    Registered User Twon91's Avatar
    Join Date: Mar 2011
    Location: California, United States
    Posts: 6,081
    Rep Power: 26340
    Twon91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Twon91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Twon91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Twon91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Twon91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Twon91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Twon91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Twon91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Twon91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Twon91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Twon91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Twon91 is offline
    IN.gif
    Carolina Panthers
    San Jose Sharks
    USMC Vet 09 - 16
    *Cat Crew*
    *Android Crew* Pixel 2
    Reply With Quote

  16. #466
    World Warrior TypeNirvash's Avatar
    Join Date: Aug 2012
    Posts: 20,623
    Rep Power: 227121
    TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    TypeNirvash is offline
    Originally Posted by peasantprince View Post
    Lol. Ahead of you, girly.

    But thank you.
    Did you know that what you are talking about is limited by your false sense of reality? Maybe if you studied just a little bit harder while in school you wouldnt be blinded by these fallacies that have cast a cloud over your judgment. I once knew a guy like you who had everything he could ever want but in the end it meant nothing, because he never knew his true place in the grand scheme of things. Im not trying to tell you how to live your life but, honestly buddy I think its time you stepped down off of your high horse and looked life square in the eyes.
    Reply With Quote

  17. #467
    B/S/D-240/405/535 YasiinBey's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2012
    Posts: 6,386
    Rep Power: 3352
    YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    YasiinBey is offline
    this is why i don't take females out on dinner dates if we do we just grabbin a slice and that's it
    Electrical Engineering crew
    Keepin it real always crew
    Cologne Crew
    Broke now but i'll be richer than most of my m8's crew
    Keep your fkin distance and leave me alone crew
    Reply With Quote

  18. #468
    Registered User Nothanksjeffery's Avatar
    Join Date: Dec 2013
    Posts: 2,009
    Rep Power: 702
    Nothanksjeffery is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nothanksjeffery is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nothanksjeffery is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nothanksjeffery is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nothanksjeffery is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nothanksjeffery is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nothanksjeffery is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nothanksjeffery is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nothanksjeffery is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nothanksjeffery is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nothanksjeffery is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Nothanksjeffery is offline
    Good Job OPie

    Abundance mentality in action.
    Reply With Quote

  19. #469
    Mr. Azmine YIAMSOMEBODY's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2009
    Location: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
    Posts: 63,338
    Rep Power: 179471
    YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    YIAMSOMEBODY is offline
    Originally Posted by Lawlstud View Post
    Holy chit getting something off your chest or what mate? Why are you even using rep-to-post ratios (I cringed typing that out) to draw any sort of conclusion like the rep system on this site isn't completely fuked and circle jerked? Not counting she asked for a rep reset (inb4 im white knighting for pointing out flaws in your rant)


    ALSO



    That screen shot pretty much confirmed this entire spectacle as frauding for reps for me. The entire conversation sounds like two dudes talking, and OPs cavalier attitude regarding making scumbag moves. Brb would dine and ditch on a date where he was the dates ride, but totally wouldnt fraud for reps...right guys?
    If homeboy did it about his girlfriends pissventures, then there's no reason OP wouldn't do the same here.

    Point taken sir.
    "ERMUHGAWD Crew"
    "ERMUHGAW LOL...."
    "Oh you, ERMUHGAWD!"
    Reply With Quote

  20. #470
    USMC Tuhks's Avatar
    Join Date: Oct 2013
    Location: New York, New York, United States
    Posts: 3,038
    Rep Power: 4098
    Tuhks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tuhks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tuhks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tuhks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tuhks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tuhks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tuhks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tuhks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tuhks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tuhks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tuhks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Tuhks is offline
    Originally Posted by HockeyBacon18 View Post
    will rep for life if you answer her with i did it for the misc reps
    This. Also where are the fukn pics op you obviously don't care about this sloot.

    And aware me in going dutch
    Kegels in the squat rack crew
    Go to the bathroom, flex in mirror and forget to pee crew
    Goal physique = my reflection in car windows crew
    Cartoon avi is more aesthetic than me crew
    Always laugh at my own posts crew

    "He can be gay or black if he wants to, but a fukn manlet is no son of mine." - Tuhks 2016
    Reply With Quote

  21. #471
    Banned BaconBackBrah's Avatar
    Join Date: Jul 2015
    Location: United States
    Posts: 3,630
    Rep Power: 0
    BaconBackBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BaconBackBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BaconBackBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BaconBackBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BaconBackBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BaconBackBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BaconBackBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BaconBackBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BaconBackBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BaconBackBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BaconBackBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    BaconBackBrah is offline
    Originally Posted by Lawlstud View Post
    Holy chit getting something off your chest or what mate? Why are you even using rep-to-post ratios (I cringed typing that out) to draw any sort of conclusion like the rep system on this site isn't completely fuked and circle jerked? Not counting she asked for a rep reset (inb4 im white knighting for pointing out flaws in your rant)



    That screen shot pretty much confirmed this entire spectacle as frauding for reps for me. The entire conversation sounds like two dudes talking, and OPs cavalier attitude regarding making scumbag moves. Brb would dine and ditch on a date where he was the dates ride, but totally wouldnt fraud for reps...right guys?
    WUT. Agreed OP is most likely a fraud, that last text is suspicious as fuk, and yes the rep system is very flawed and circled jerked but who gets the most of the jerking here? Sloots. And I can tell you by the post history of Marie that fits exactly into the build of the typical older sloot who is out of the game, giving out the sloot secrets, talking bad about what they're doing, saying they should be such and such way, ect. Hell even if this story is true(hypothetically) she had no rights to try and call her out when in the OP the sloot isn't even close to being in the wrong. She got ditched and, has to pay the pill and now she's here telling her "you should respect yourself, stop chasing boys, derp" Every single thread with someone interacting with a sloot on here there she is, the old woman who talks chit about what they're doing.

    Women rarely ever want to get married lettuce be real tea, unless they're getting old or happen to land a very rich, attractive guy they would rather just take advantage of betas and screw around. It's nature.

    Not a black knight, there are outliners sure, but generally I've seen this to many times for it NOT to be the norm

    Originally Posted by Marie646 View Post
    OK what now? How am I putting her down by telling her she needs to get off Tinder and be a respectable young lady? And if you're implying that I'm jealous of the younger generation you'd be completely and totally wrong. Man I've been married for 18 years and at her age I was actually at home cooking and taking care of the house and husband. In my mind I was living the dream and I still am


    And the reason why I have such a ****ty post count to rep ratio is because I just had my reps reset not more than three days ago.
    So she isn't being respectable for going on Tinder and chasing after guys?? LOL
    Reply With Quote

  22. #472
    Registered User Nothanksjeffery's Avatar
    Join Date: Dec 2013
    Posts: 2,009
    Rep Power: 702
    Nothanksjeffery is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nothanksjeffery is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nothanksjeffery is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nothanksjeffery is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nothanksjeffery is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nothanksjeffery is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nothanksjeffery is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nothanksjeffery is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nothanksjeffery is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nothanksjeffery is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nothanksjeffery is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Nothanksjeffery is offline
    Originally Posted by YIAMSOMEBODY View Post
    If homeboy did it about his girlfriends pissventures, then there's no reason OP wouldn't do the same here.

    Point taken sir.
    I Always wanted to ask this

    What is your opinion on " Being nice to Girls"

    Can you get girls being nice to them .
    Reply With Quote

  23. #473
    Registered User Biscophan's Avatar
    Join Date: Feb 2011
    Age: 31
    Posts: 2,974
    Rep Power: 1818
    Biscophan is just really nice. (+1000) Biscophan is just really nice. (+1000) Biscophan is just really nice. (+1000) Biscophan is just really nice. (+1000) Biscophan is just really nice. (+1000) Biscophan is just really nice. (+1000) Biscophan is just really nice. (+1000) Biscophan is just really nice. (+1000) Biscophan is just really nice. (+1000) Biscophan is just really nice. (+1000) Biscophan is just really nice. (+1000)
    Biscophan is offline
    Strong character.

    Ditching your date who used you as a ride too.

    To all you impressionable misc brahs, this is not behavior to look up to.

    If you only want to pay for yourself, communicate that like an adult.
    Reply With Quote

  24. #474
    Registered User SwaggerMcdaniel's Avatar
    Join Date: Jul 2013
    Age: 31
    Posts: 1,371
    Rep Power: 3548
    SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    SwaggerMcdaniel is offline
    Blenders pls
    destiny xbone misc crew

    it piss
    Reply With Quote

  25. #475
    Retired NKWulf's Avatar
    Join Date: Mar 2005
    Location: New York, United States
    Age: 46
    Posts: 18,981
    Rep Power: 58243
    NKWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NKWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NKWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NKWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NKWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NKWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NKWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NKWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NKWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NKWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NKWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    NKWulf is offline
    fraud or not successful thread is successful. laughs and rustled jimmies. going on 16 plus pages. this is how to troll.
    Reply With Quote

  26. #476
    Callandor Rayzor84's Avatar
    Join Date: Sep 2012
    Location: United States
    Posts: 11,862
    Rep Power: 30397
    Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Rayzor84 is offline
    Originally Posted by m1n2v5 View Post
    The most amazing thing about this thread is that OP posted a pic that was 90% blacked out, a text convo that is almost certainly with himself and you guys believed this happened. Classic fraud for reps scenario.
    Lol this. Negged op for no sloot pic in the op tho, I ain't Goin looking for it
    Reply With Quote

  27. #477
    Registered User freuddcoco's Avatar
    Join Date: Feb 2014
    Location: Texas, United States
    Posts: 12,340
    Rep Power: 287174
    freuddcoco has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freuddcoco has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freuddcoco has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freuddcoco has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freuddcoco has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freuddcoco has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freuddcoco has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freuddcoco has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freuddcoco has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freuddcoco has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freuddcoco has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    freuddcoco is offline
    negs to all the white knight phaggots starting now. you idiots sicken me
    Misc Hunting and Fishing crew
    Computer Science crew
    I <3 da2ricky crew
    "Alhamdulilah! God Give Me Everything" ~ Khabib Nurmagomedov
    Reply With Quote

  28. #478
    Banned Marie646's Avatar
    Join Date: May 2014
    Age: 40
    Posts: 6,790
    Rep Power: 0
    Marie646 is just really nice. (+1000) Marie646 is just really nice. (+1000) Marie646 is just really nice. (+1000) Marie646 is just really nice. (+1000) Marie646 is just really nice. (+1000) Marie646 is just really nice. (+1000) Marie646 is just really nice. (+1000) Marie646 is just really nice. (+1000) Marie646 is just really nice. (+1000) Marie646 is just really nice. (+1000) Marie646 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Marie646 is offline
    Originally Posted by BaconBackBrah View Post
    So she isn't being respectable for going on Tinder and chasing after guys?? LOL

    I can't even
    Reply With Quote

  29. #479
    ESTJ Sentinel Lightsoft's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2014
    Age: 32
    Posts: 8,050
    Rep Power: 10072
    Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Lightsoft is offline
    Originally Posted by Marie646 View Post
    OK what now? How am I putting her down by telling her she needs to get off Tinder and be a respectable young lady? And if you're implying that I'm jealous of the younger generation you'd be completely and totally wrong. Man I've been married for 18 years and at her age I was actually at home cooking and taking care of the house and husband. In my mind I was living the dream and I still am


    And the reason why I have such a ****ty post count to rep ratio is because I just had my reps reset not more than three days ago.
    strong wking on this forum.. 3 day over 2k reps.

    I am done.
    I keep pushing because I think I'm untouchable. But I'll learn the hard way because I'm only a popcorn fart away from a 30 day ban.
    Reply With Quote

  30. #480
    Registered Rustler™ TheCore84's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2009
    Posts: 24,329
    Rep Power: 114231
    TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    TheCore84 is offline
    Originally Posted by Chezdon View Post
    Exactly. OP is a cúnt and people are sucking him off cos he has 12k reps and people's view of women on this board are skewed.

    Complete cúnt and you deserve something bad coming your way.

    Yes mad.
    Supreme Gentleman right here.
    Bears, Bulls, Blackhawks, and White Sox

    Misc Hard Seltzer Crew

    Recovering Tradie Crew
    Reply With Quote

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts