Vamdas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Skinny weak guy needs help with program to bulk up!

Hey. So I have been lifting for maybe 3 years very inconsistently, undereating etc.. I look like a twig and I am weak as one.. I want to get bigger and stronger, I don't really care for abs.. All I want is wide back, big chest and broad shoulders, lol..

I have some back/spine problems and winged scapula, but physiotherapists told me that I can lift, but not very heavy, so I think I should stay away from those 3x5 or 5x5 programs probably..

Can someone suggest me a good routine?

Thank you very much

Vpac is just really nice. (+1000) Vpac is just really nice. (+1000) Vpac is just really nice. (+1000) Vpac is just really nice. (+1000) Vpac is just really nice. (+1000) Vpac is just really nice. (+1000) Vpac is just really nice. (+1000) Vpac is just really nice. (+1000) Vpac is just really nice. (+1000) Vpac is just really nice. (+1000) Vpac is just really nice. (+1000)
    A lot of programs do focus on 3-5 rep range so that does limit your choices, but not to say you cannot make great gains doing 8-15 rep range. Majority of the routines follow the same principle - progressive overload - but tend to focus on lifts which are betwene the 80-100% of your training max (e.g. if your 1 rep max for bench press is 100lbs, you'd work in the 80-100lb rep range between 3-5 reps). Since you'll be doing higher rep ranges, you'll be doing lighter weight, say between 60-80% of your training max, but the principle of progressive overload is the same.

As far as your back issues are concerned, are there any exercises you are unable to perform, or advised not to perform by your phsyio?

Thekittenking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thekittenking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thekittenking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thekittenking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thekittenking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thekittenking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thekittenking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thekittenking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thekittenking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thekittenking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thekittenking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I've heard talk that there used to be a fierce 5 post that had the higher range reps but it was deleted. I'm sure if you posted this in the fierce 5 thread then Davis (the creator of the program) could advise you on alternative rep ranges and/or exercises.