jackedrabbit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedrabbit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedrabbit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedrabbit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedrabbit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedrabbit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedrabbit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedrabbit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedrabbit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedrabbit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackedrabbit is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Animal Pak and Tribex 500

Has anyone in here tried either of these products? if so, please let me know what your experiences were. I am looking into purchasing the two, and would like to know whether or not i am making a good decision.

please help me out!

Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000)

Re: Animal Pak and Tribex 500

Originally posted by JackedRabbit 06
    Has anyone in here tried either of these products? if so, please let me know what your experiences were. I am looking into purchasing the two, and would like to know whether or not i am making a good decision.

please help me out!
    You will find all the answers you could ever hope for by using the search function.
    Don't Support Companies that are suing me!!

Lonny says
    "Supplement your weakness"

Czepiel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If your gonna take the time to post something useless why not just not post at all?

covert ash will become famous soon enough. (+50) covert ash will become famous soon enough. (+50) covert ash will become famous soon enough. (+50) covert ash will become famous soon enough. (+50) covert ash will become famous soon enough. (+50) covert ash will become famous soon enough. (+50) covert ash will become famous soon enough. (+50) covert ash will become famous soon enough. (+50) covert ash will become famous soon enough. (+50) covert ash will become famous soon enough. (+50) covert ash will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I haven't used Animal Pak but I've used Tribex and I thought it was very good.

It seemed to take a few days to kick in when I first tried it. The first thing I noticed was an increased sex drive. In terms of performance in the gym and muscle mass I think it did its job. Weights that were harder for me to handle previously all of a sudden became relatively easy. Recovery from workouts also felt stronger since I noticed less D.O.M.S. while using Tribex. I definitely looked a bit leaner after a month's worth of usage as well.

In short, my experiences with it were largely positive. Even after about 6 bottles of usage (not straight through of course) I still think it's worth using. I say give it a try and see what you think.
    The journey of 10,000 miles begins with the first step.

Learn to walk before you run.

XEastCoastHateX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XEastCoastHateX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XEastCoastHateX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XEastCoastHateX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XEastCoastHateX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XEastCoastHateX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XEastCoastHateX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XEastCoastHateX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XEastCoastHateX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Animal Pak is pretty good for a multi you get alot of stuff so only take one a day.....Plus you'll piss neon green from the multi......
    The 1337 site of the decade http://s7.invisionfree.com/Breaking_The_Pain/index.php?act=idx
    - Got a tattoo question go here---> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=207339&highlight=XEastCoastHateX
    ***http://s7.invisionfree.com/Breaking_The_Pain/index.php?act=idx***
    -If you post your maxes they are fake and you are full of crap....
    -07-19-2002......In Memory of the Great List......04-29-2004