ahmettaha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

over nutrition for breakfast

Hello,

I haven't been eating proper breakfast for years. So, I decided to add morning shakes to my diet. My goal is to have weight loss. I have started to put everything in a blender that that should be good for breakfast. However, now I'm suspecting I am taking too many calories all at once and for breakfast. Am I correct, or is this fine?

Oatmeal
    Peanut Butter
    Whey Protein Powder
    Vegetable Greens Powder
    Chia Seeds
    Banana
    Milk

sevenhm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sevenhm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sevenhm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sevenhm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sevenhm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sevenhm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sevenhm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sevenhm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sevenhm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sevenhm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sevenhm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You don't have to eat breakfast. If your goal is weight loss then you need to be in a caloric deficit. Including or excluding specific food items wont make you lose weight. Follow the guide below.
    1. Calculate your calories using the stickies below or IIFYM Calculator
    2. Apply a 10% deficit or surplus to your total intake based on your goal.
    3. Make adjustments on a 2 week basis. Raise or lower your intake by 100kcal of whichever macronutrient you prefer provided minimum fat and protein requirements are met.
    4. Track your weight daily or weekly at the same time of day for accuracy.
    5. Aim to lose or gain 1-1.5lbs per 2 weeks. More overweight individuals may safely lose up to 2-3lbs per week.
    6. Pick a novice program and be consistent.
    7. To track your macros use an application such as MyFitnessPal , Cron-O-Meter , MyMacros+ , Fitocracy
    8. Acquire a food scale to accurately track your macros. How to use a food scale Food Scale 101

Must read:
    • Micronutrients matter.
    • Eating the same thing everyday can deprive you of other micronutrients thus variety in your diet is important.
    • Dietary fat is essential. The only bad fat is industrial trans fat.
    • No specific diet is necessary to acquire weight loss. What matters is that you are in a caloric deficit.
    • Depending on your carb intake when you increase/decrease you may see immediate weight gain or loss do not panic. Do not micromanage your intake per day, instead make adjustments on a 2 week basis.
    • Women during their menstrual cycle may experience larger swings in water weight do not panic stay the course.
    • Nutrient timing is largely irrelevant unless you're a serious athlete.
    • To look up the nutritional content of food head to NutritionData , CalorieKing , Caloriecount
    • For information regarding vitamins or supplements head to Examine
    • For ideas to compose your own meal plans based on your macros head to Eathismuch
    • Eating tuna everyday is not healthy see spoiler.
      Spoiler!

Please refer to:
    Calculating Calories and Macronutrients
    Nutrition For Newbies & Must Read Threads
    Discretionary Calorie Allowance
    The dirt on clean eating

Novice Programs:
    All Pro's Beginner Routine
    Stronglifts 5x5
    Fierce 5
    Jason Blaha 5x5
    Starting Strength
    Push/Pull/Legs

MyFitnesspal starter guide( If you want to learn how to calculate bulk recipes per gram, enters foods you often eat in grams rather than calculate serving size,quick add macros.)
    Spoiler!