Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: VPX Bang

mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Y'all mad I got BANG $20 for 2 cases at the Europa Dallas. I sell them at work. Stocked up pretty well right now.

4 cases Sour Heads
    3 Cotton Candy
    2 BCV
    2 Purple GP
    1 Star Blast
    1 Root Beer

P.S.
    Strong amino stash. lol
    Supplement a good diet: don't diet on supplements.

MAN Sports Lead Rep

Disclaimer: The statement above reflects that of my own opinion & in no way that of MAN Sports. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

IG: @eminentandpowerfulco

DwyaneWheyde is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DwyaneWheyde is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DwyaneWheyde is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DwyaneWheyde is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DwyaneWheyde is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DwyaneWheyde is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DwyaneWheyde is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DwyaneWheyde is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DwyaneWheyde is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DwyaneWheyde is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DwyaneWheyde is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by mtpaquette View Post
    Y'all mad I got BANG $20 for 2 cases at the Europa Dallas. I sell them at work. Stocked up pretty well right now.

4 cases Sour Heads
    3 Cotton Candy
    2 BCV
    2 Purple GP
    1 Star Blast
    1 Root Beer

P.S.
    Strong amino stash. lol
    Just now checking back in with this thread.

$20 for 2 cases??!! No anger, just jelly! That's awesome! That's one hell of a stock-up. I don't blame you for taking advantage of that. Damn!

newtothelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) newtothelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) newtothelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) newtothelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) newtothelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) newtothelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) newtothelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) newtothelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) newtothelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) newtothelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) newtothelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    There is a store near where I work that buys factory overruns of products. Get bang there for 0.69 for the cotton candy and 0.99 for the star blast. I buy like 20 at a time haha

DwyaneWheyde is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DwyaneWheyde is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DwyaneWheyde is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DwyaneWheyde is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DwyaneWheyde is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DwyaneWheyde is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DwyaneWheyde is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DwyaneWheyde is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DwyaneWheyde is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DwyaneWheyde is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DwyaneWheyde is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    My fellow BANG brothers, anybody tried the new pina colada yet? Holy f00k. The below is not my picture. Still waiting to try. ROB! What about you, brother? Get in here.

shiftmx6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shiftmx6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shiftmx6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shiftmx6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shiftmx6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shiftmx6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shiftmx6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shiftmx6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shiftmx6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shiftmx6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shiftmx6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Haven't grabbed the PC yet. I think they still have 2 or 3 more flavors they've teased but haven't released yet as well.
    ++ COUNTRYMIKE Appreciation Crew ++

uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I can get cases under $18.50 which is about $1.50 a can. Pina colada and peach mango will be available next week. Cheapest deal online and half the price of ordering direct or buying in stores. I'll definitely be trying these new flavors!

Originally Posted by uforce View Post
    I can get cases under $18.50 which is about $1.50 a can. Pina colada and peach mango will be available next week. Cheapest deal online and half the price of ordering direct or buying in stores. I'll definitely be trying these new flavors!
    I know exactly where you are talking about, brother. I'm waiting on the pina colada to drop there before I buy (gonna give that a shot with the purple pear guava). Only qualms I have is that the shipping isn't free (I'm just being a spoiled brat about it), but nonetheless, it's still a great place and the best around. I can't wait.

uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DwyaneWheyde View Post
    I know exactly where you are talking about, brother. I'm waiting on the pina colada to drop there before I buy (gonna give that a shot with the purple pear guava). Only qualms I have is that the shipping isn't free (I'm just being a spoiled brat about it), but nonetheless, it's still a great place and the best around. I can't wait.
    cool, man. let me know your thoughts on the pina colada. I've had purple guava and it was pretty damn good. as far as shipping, improvements have been made and it's lightning fast these days (not that it was ever bad). idk where you live, but i'm on the east coast and i'm talking less than 48 hours at my door with a low rate.

anyway, lets keep this thread going with updates to the new flavors. To date, i've tried lemon, purple guava, star blast, and root beer. I'd say PG edges out lemon and star blast for my favorite so far, with root beer bringing up the rear.

cool, man. let me know your thoughts on the pina colada. I've had purple guava and it was pretty damn good. as far as shipping, improvements have been made and it's lightning fast these days (not that it was ever bad). idk where you live, but i'm on the east coast and i'm talking less than 48 hours at my door with a low rate.

anyway, lets keep this thread going with updates to the new flavors. To date, i've tried lemon, purple guava, star blast, and root beer. I'd say PG edges out lemon and star blast for my favorite so far, with root beer bringing up the rear.
    I'm in southwest Virginia, so right there next to your neck of the woods (potentially).

Yeah, brother, I'd love to see this thread become more active, as potentially an official BANG thread. I usually lurk the forums from time to time, but it's my favorite energy drink and know that the popularity has exploded over the last few years. I got pina colada and purple pear guava on the way and can't wait to give those a shot! I also re-upped on some sour heads, because why not?

Wish Rob1882 would get his booty back in here, because I know he's also a BANG fanatic (or was in 2015!)

I honestly enjoy every flavor... except root beer... I hate it. I thought it was going to be a love for me, but the cream soda flavor dominates the drink (to my tastebuds) and the chemical aftertaste turns me away. That's the only flavor that makes me want to run away. When I first tried the champagne BANG almost four years ago, I didn't care for it at first but grew to really enjoy it. I still have one root beer BANG to suck up and drink.

My top 3 right now is probably peach mango, cotton candy and sour heads. We'll see how pina colada is. I think I wrote earlier in the thread about how lemon drop is my favorite in the summer. There's something about popping it in the freezer for a while on a hot day and enjoying it. It has this crispness about it that hits the spot and quenches thirst in the heat for me.

I'm in southwest Virginia, so right there next to your neck of the woods (potentially).

Yeah, brother, I'd love to see this thread become more active, as potentially an official BANG thread. I usually lurk the forums from time to time, but it's my favorite energy drink and know that the popularity has exploded over the last few years. I got pina colada and purple pear guava on the way and can't wait to give those a shot! I also re-upped on some sour heads, because why not?

Wish Rob1882 would get his booty back in here, because I know he's also a BANG fanatic (or was in 2015!)

I honestly enjoy every flavor... except root beer... I hate it. I thought it was going to be a love for me, but the cream soda flavor dominates the drink (to my tastebuds) and the chemical aftertaste turns me away. That's the only flavor that makes me want to run away. When I first tried the champagne BANG almost four years ago, I didn't care for it at first but grew to really enjoy it. I still have one root beer BANG to suck up and drink.

My top 3 right now is probably peach mango, cotton candy and sour heads. We'll see how pina colada is. I think I wrote earlier in the thread about how lemon drop is my favorite in the summer. There's something about popping it in the freezer for a while on a hot day and enjoying it. It has this crispness about it that hits the spot and quenches thirst in the heat for me.
    That's awesome man. I can't drink them everyday. But, I like to keep a stash on hand, especially now that it can be found at a reasonable cost. The root beer grows on you. Just don't drink a regular root beer until you get through the case of it. lol. Champagne intrigues me, but scares me too. lol.

edit
    i'm hearing cases of pina colada are dwindling fast
    Last edited by uforce; 11-07-2017 at 02:16 PM.

Got my case of pina colada in today. So fookin' good! Might supercede lemon drop as my favorite 'most refreshing' flavor of BANG. I highly recommend it! It's so smooth!

Good to hear, bro. Excited to try mine.

Blue Star Nutraceuticals Gym God's Avatar
    Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    My fellow BANG brothers, anybody tried the new pina colada yet? Holy f00k. The below is not my picture. Still waiting to try. ROB! What about you, brother? Get in here.

I blew my load when I seen these.
    Chris Belanger | Vice President, Sales
    www.bluestarnutraceuticals.com
    chris@bluestarnutraceuticals.com

Stay Connected with Exclusive Content & Special Offers:
    ********: bluestarnutraceuticals
    Instagram: @bluestarnutraceuticals
    YouTube: bluestarnutraceuticals

Originally Posted by Gym God View Post
    I blew my load when I seen these.
    lmao nice man

allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    How is this - seems a little weird of a flavor choice to me, being that pina colada should taste kinda of creamy/milky, and none of the other flavors are that way. BUT, Bang rulez so I'm willing to look past the weirdness. What's the verdict on these?

Bane81 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bane81 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bane81 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bane81 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bane81 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bane81 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bane81 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bane81 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bane81 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bane81 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bane81 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I just picked up a Sour Heads. Haven't seen the pina colada in store yet. Happy to see the local gas station is finally getting more flavors beyond black cherry vanilla and blue raspberry (which is all they had for a while)
    "Who's the more foolish:The fool, or the fool who follows him?"

"This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time"
    ----------------------------------------------------
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=174935631&p=1523935631#post1523935631

oh hai there!!

Woo! What's the deal with Celsius Heat, by the way? I've seen it but never tried it. Pretty good?

Originally Posted by allieninja View Post
    How is this - seems a little weird of a flavor choice to me, being that pina colada should taste kinda of creamy/milky, and none of the other flavors are that way. BUT, Bang rulez so I'm willing to look past the weirdness. What's the verdict on these?
    The BANG pina colada isn't creamy/milky at all. Pineapple juice (without that overly acidic taste and feeling) is prominent without being overbearing. It's just really smooth. Wish I could describe it better; maybe when I drink another one. I was just happy to have them come in yesterday, and glad I enjoyed it unlike the damn root beer. Tearing down a purple guava pear right now. Pretty good, subtle in flavor.

Woo! What's the deal with Celsius Heat, by the way? I've seen it but never tried it. Pretty good?

The BANG pina colada isn't creamy/milky at all. Pineapple juice (without that overly acidic taste and feeling) is prominent without being overbearing. It's just really smooth. Wish I could describe it better; maybe when I drink another one. I was just happy to have them come in yesterday, and glad I enjoyed it unlike the damn root beer. Tearing down a purple guava pear right now. Pretty good, subtle in flavor.
    Never tried Celsius Heat, my friend. Thought I'd give it a go!!

I only bought it as an alternative to Bang. I don't expect weight loss from it.
    Last edited by uforce; 11-09-2017 at 10:59 AM.

shiftmx6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shiftmx6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shiftmx6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shiftmx6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shiftmx6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shiftmx6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shiftmx6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shiftmx6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shiftmx6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shiftmx6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shiftmx6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hoping the Pina Colada hits store shelves soon. Intrigued by the flavor, but struggling to commit to a case of it.

Drinking one now! There's definitely less carbonation. I agree with D Wheyd. It is smoother than the others I've tried. For me, the coconut taste is the more noticeable than pineapple. I really like it. They did a good job with this flavor.

Originally Posted by shiftmx6 View Post
    Hoping the Pina Colada hits store shelves soon. Intrigued by the flavor, but struggling to commit to a case of it.
    dude, you could have had it by now.

dude, you could have had it by now.
    Oh for sure...just not sure if I want a full case of it. Currently sipping on PGP, which is my current favorite.

Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Will be trying the Pina Colada soon
    -- Microwaves everyday crew --
    -- 175+ lbs Lost Crew --

"If you don't like snickerdoodle, you're wrong"
    XF addict 4 lyfe also eats more Lamb than Lebanese Jesus

BigBray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If I could buy these in Canada id be Bankrupt.
    100 Mile Ultra Marathon Crew
    Maple Syrup Crew
    Pepsi Max All Day Every Day

New (upcoming) flavor alert, as per the Bang energy Instagram!:

New (upcoming) flavor alert, as per the Bang energy Instagram!:

Just killing it with these new flavors.

https://www.stack3d.com/2017/11/sweet-ice-tea-bang.html

Sweet Iced Tea also coming soon. Not an iced tea fan, so might skip that one.

allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ^ SUPER pumped about sweet tea. Hoping it tastes like Gold Peak. I realize this is inspired by Monster with their rehab flavors, but I'm totally fine with it

Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ^ SUPER pumped about sweet tea. Hoping it tastes like Gold Peak. I realize this is inspired by Monster with their rehab flavors, but I'm totally fine with it
    Monster did very good with those Rehab's I would like it too if it came close to tasting like one of those
    -- Microwaves everyday crew --
    -- 175+ lbs Lost Crew --

"If you don't like snickerdoodle, you're wrong"
    XF addict 4 lyfe also eats more Lamb than Lebanese Jesus

engscott is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) engscott is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) engscott is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) engscott is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) engscott is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) engscott is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) engscott is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) engscott is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) engscott is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) engscott is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) engscott is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Anywhere to find these in Canada?