Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: VPX Bang

ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by theunsunghero View Post
    After reading this thread on Friday I decided to check out the Bang. VPX website has a store locator tool and I saw my go to supp store was a carrier. Yesterday I decided not to dose any of my daily supps because of the high caffeine content in these drinks. I purchased a Star Blast during halftime of the Dallas game. I chugged that thing like no ones business it was so delicious. After cursing at my T.V. for the next hour I realized that I was feeling pretty good despite what I was watching transpire =) Eight hours later I decided to get another and drove out to find they had the Sour Head flavor and let me say that it was twice as delicious as Star Blast.

I think I over did it with the caffeine and should have waited a lot longer but night time had approached and on Monday I had to return to my usual daily regimen. Glad I had the opportunity to try them. The next time I decide to give myself a break from my strict diet of food and supps I will definitely grab another! Sour Head!!!
    Lol. Appreciate the feedback theunsunghero. I find myself chugging them rather quickly too...

boody22 is just really nice. (+1000) boody22 is just really nice. (+1000) boody22 is just really nice. (+1000) boody22 is just really nice. (+1000) boody22 is just really nice. (+1000) boody22 is just really nice. (+1000) boody22 is just really nice. (+1000) boody22 is just really nice. (+1000) boody22 is just really nice. (+1000) boody22 is just really nice. (+1000) boody22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ISurfNudeBrah View Post
    I find myself chugging them rather quickly too...

PLEASE tell me there is an amino or something without all the caffeine that is the Star Blast flavor....I want to drink that literally all day long.
    .............USPA.............
    505/325/535 @165lbs

DwyaneWheyde is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DwyaneWheyde is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DwyaneWheyde is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DwyaneWheyde is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DwyaneWheyde is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DwyaneWheyde is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DwyaneWheyde is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DwyaneWheyde is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DwyaneWheyde is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DwyaneWheyde is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DwyaneWheyde is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I know this thread is almost a year old, and I'm not bumping it to be a nuissance; I just considered this to be the (I guess) 'official' but unofficial BANG thread on here. Went through the first five recent pages on the supplements subforum CTRL+F trying to find a recent BANG post and didn't find any, so I'm bumping this thread. Hope that's alright. If not, sorry, I just wanted to rekindle the thread that's about my favorite energy drink!

After much searching, I finally got my hands on the new cotton candy and black cherry vanilla BANGs last week!!

When I found Sour Heads last year, I felt like I was among the first to try it; this year, with CC and BCV, I felt damn near last to try them both.

I was scared of the cotton candy flavor, but hyped for the black cherry vanilla. My fear of the cotton candy flavor was just a facade, though! To be honest, I like it more than the black cherry vanilla. It has a delicious, true-to-cotton candy flavor to it, and I just can't get enough of it. I went out to the store and bought the last four of them that they had. Not a big fan of its odd aftertaste, but the awesome flavor wins out. I love the black cherry vanilla, too, but it's softer and more subtle in flavor. I kinda wish it was a little stronger in that department. Perhaps the vanilla is what tones the black cherry note down? I'm not sure. I've only drank one can of the black cherry vanilla as opposed to the three cans of the cotton candy so far, so I'll have to try more of it.

VPX is nailing these flavors, though! Sour Heads, Cotton Candy and Black Cherry Vanilla are among my favorites! I still love lemon drop the most during the summer (so crisp and refreshing in extreme heat; I had to travel to Alabama a lot this past summer, and the heat felt almost unbearable), but CC and BCV will be personally competing with my Sour Heads consumption for the foreseeable future.

What do you guys think about the new flavors?

I still haven't tried the BANG Master Blaster pre-workout yet. Too addicted to and used to the BANG RTDs.

ATLien1 is just really nice. (+1000) ATLien1 is just really nice. (+1000) ATLien1 is just really nice. (+1000) ATLien1 is just really nice. (+1000) ATLien1 is just really nice. (+1000) ATLien1 is just really nice. (+1000) ATLien1 is just really nice. (+1000) ATLien1 is just really nice. (+1000) ATLien1 is just really nice. (+1000) ATLien1 is just really nice. (+1000) ATLien1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by DwyaneWheyde View Post
    I know this thread is almost a year old, and I'm not bumping it to be a nuissance; I just considered this to be the (I guess) 'official' but unofficial BANG thread on here. Went through the first five recent pages on the supplements subforum CTRL+F trying to find a recent BANG post and didn't find any, so I'm bumping this thread. Hope that's alright. If not, sorry, I just wanted to rekindle the thread that's about my favorite energy drink!

After much searching, I finally got my hands on the new cotton candy and black cherry vanilla BANGs last week!!

When I found Sour Heads last year, I felt like I was among the first to try it; this year, with CC and BCV, I felt damn near last to try them both.

I was scared of the cotton candy flavor, but hyped for the black cherry vanilla. My fear of the cotton candy flavor was just a facade, though! To be honest, I like it more than the black cherry vanilla. It has a delicious, true-to-cotton candy flavor to it, and I just can't get enough of it. I went out to the store and bought the last four of them that they had. Not a big fan of its odd aftertaste, but the awesome flavor wins out. I love the black cherry vanilla, too, but it's softer and more subtle in flavor. I kinda wish it was a little stronger in that department. Perhaps the vanilla is what tones the black cherry note down? I'm not sure. I've only drank one can of the black cherry vanilla as opposed to the three cans of the cotton candy so far, so I'll have to try more of it.

VPX is nailing these flavors, though! Sour Heads, Cotton Candy and Black Cherry Vanilla are among my favorites! I still love lemon drop the most during the summer (so crisp and refreshing in extreme heat; I had to travel to Alabama a lot this past summer, and the heat felt almost unbearable), but CC and BCV will be personally competing with my Sour Heads consumption for the foreseeable future.

What do you guys think about the new flavors?

I still haven't tried the BANG Master Blaster pre-workout yet. Too addicted to and used to the BANG RTDs.

Master Blaster is garbage. No energy.

stop drinking the bangs. They are addictive bc they have amp citrate in them and will raise your bp
    ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Florida Gators Crew ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂

Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ATLien1 View Post

stop drinking the bangs. They are addictive bc they have amp citrate in them and will raise your bp

U wut m8.. I have bought a lot of VPX products over the years and the only product VPX to my knowledge has ever sold with AMP Cit was a very limited/short run of WHITE HEAT which was within weeks reformulated and the small amount of AMP Cit it did contain is no more on any version on the market currently. BANG has never had AMP Cit ( In the RTD form or the powder form ) and was at one point 375mg caffeine but for well over 1 year now its 300mg and is labeled as such.

Caffeine has addictive properties but AMP Cit to my knowledge does not

If it were to have used AMP Cit it would not even be available on bodybuilding.com either from my understanding bbcom will not stock 1,3 DMAA, AMP Cit nor DMHA.
    -- Microwaves everyday crew --
    -- 175+ lbs Lost Crew --

"If you don't like snickerdoodle, you're wrong"
    XF addict 4 lyfe also eats more Lamb than Lebanese Jesus

uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ATLien1 View Post

negged for false information

DwyaneWheyde is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DwyaneWheyde is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DwyaneWheyde is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DwyaneWheyde is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DwyaneWheyde is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DwyaneWheyde is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DwyaneWheyde is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DwyaneWheyde is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DwyaneWheyde is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DwyaneWheyde is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DwyaneWheyde is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You guys tried the brand new peach mango BANG yet? Rob, I know you have! (Confirm it!) Another bump, but I think this should be the official Bang thread. Searched the first 10 pages of this subforum and didn't find anything about the new flavor.

Tastes insanely crisp and refreshing so far. Might overtake lemon drop as my favorite flavor of Bang during the summer.

Registered User FormulaLT1poweR's Avatar
    FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I actually just started buying these again as well.

Lemon Drop, Power Punch and Star Blast!

I still can't find Sour Heads anywhere locally.

I can do this all day Farley1324's Avatar
    Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You guys tried the brand new peach mango BANG yet? Rob, I know you have! (Confirm it!) Another bump, but I think this should be the official Bang thread. Searched the first 10 pages of this subforum and didn't find anything about the new flavor.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/iU5P2No.jpg[img]

Tastes insanely crisp and refreshing so far. Might overtake lemon drop as my favorite flavor of Bang during the summer.
    It gets discussed in here, as do most things

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=173998531

I'm staying with Star Blast, love them...hardly ever drink though I end up only ever wanting that much caffeine pre workout at which point I prefer a dedicated pre product.

furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Just tried some Tito's and Bang over the weekend. Holy.....

NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It takes a year to get new flavors here in Alaska
    ___----Xtend Representative----___

shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I will need to try that Peach Mango flavor eventually. I am currently rotating between Cotton Candy, Black Cherry Vanilla, Sour Heads, Lemon Drop, and Star Blast.
    Workout Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167450201

-I need a new avi

allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Can confirm Peach Mango is tasty. Is the Purple Prickly Pear out yet?

Originally Posted by allieninja View Post
    Can confirm Peach Mango is tasty. Is the Purple Prickly Pear out yet?
    Not yet. Still awaiting the release of that, citrus twist and root beer blaze.

allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Not yet. Still awaiting the release of that, citrus twist and root beer blaze.
    Are those real life?!?!

Firefist44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefist44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefist44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefist44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefist44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefist44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefist44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefist44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefist44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefist44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefist44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Every time the Arnold Classic rolls around, I make sure to stop over to see the good guys at VPX to pick up a couple of cases.

Starblast ftw.
    Animal Rep

instagram: @onelargepanda / Follow for weekly Animal giveaways!

www.animalpak.com
    Twitter & Instagram @animalpak
    ******** @officialanimalpak

KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by allieninja View Post
    Are those real life?!?!
    Hope so!
    ~Veni Vidi Vici~

johnny4125 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnny4125 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnny4125 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnny4125 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnny4125 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnny4125 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnny4125 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnny4125 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnny4125 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnny4125 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnny4125 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by shoefanatic23 View Post
    I will need to try that Peach Mango flavor eventually. I am currently rotating between Cotton Candy, Black Cherry Vanilla, Sour Heads, Lemon Drop, and Star Blast.
    Peach Mango is my fav!

Finally got a chance to try the brand new Root Beer Blaze flavor... as a root beer fan, I'm super disappointed. After cracking open a can, the smell is on point. Upon first sip, the taste I get is 5% root beer followed by a dominant 95% chemically cream soda taste. They should have called this flavor "Cream Soda Sizzle" as it's stronger than the root beer flavor. Probably my least favorite right now, at least until I can try Citrus Twist and Purple Guava Pear.

Registered User FormulaLT1poweR's Avatar
    FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FormulaLT1poweR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I finally found Sour Heads...and it did not disappoint.

There's also a few others I haven't seen. Cotton Candy, some Dark Cherry flavor etc.

Makes me want to try the VPX Bang Powder now too!

Eat Sleep Lift and Poop Killshot1's Avatar
    Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    They taste great, I buy a case or two at the Arnold Expo every year! -I tryyyyyy to keep low on the caffeine per serving such as when I have an energy drink or pre I try to stay below 200mg. But sometimes I'll pop a Bang out and I'll just go hnnnnngggg.

Currently on my case of Lemon Drop!
    Engineering Master Race

emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Finally got a chance to try the brand new Root Beer Blaze flavor... as a root beer fan, I'm super disappointed. After cracking open a can, the smell is on point. Upon first sip, the taste I get is 5% root beer followed by a dominant 95% chemically cream soda taste. They should have called this flavor "Cream Soda Sizzle" as it's stronger than the root beer flavor. Probably my least favorite right now, at least until I can try Citrus Twist and Purple Guava Pear.
    That is disappointing to hear on the Root Beer but you are not the first person to say the same thing. Big root beer fan but still have to give it a ago. the Purple Guava pear is on point and you wont be disappointed. Citrus twist reminded me of sprite.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

Originally Posted by emergency View Post
    That is disappointing to hear on the Root Beer but you are not the first person to say the same thing. Big root beer fan but still have to give it a ago. the Purple Guava pear is on point and you wont be disappointed. Citrus twist reminded me of sprite.
    Yessir. Definitely give a shot. Who knows! You might think it's great. Interesting that Citrus Twist reminded you of Sprite; I've heard mixed reviews on it. The lemon drop (my favorite flavor to drink, ice cold, in the summer) has the Sprite vibe to me just because of its crispness. I'll definitely have to search around for a retailer featuring purple guava pear.

uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hey guyz. I just picked up some bang.

Last edited by uforce; 09-15-2017 at 09:26 AM.

Btw, I got the bang for $20 a case. Heck of a deal. Best I've seen anywhere. Iso Amino was $15 a bottle, which was good too. The sour nukes is f'n delicious. Surprisingly not that sour. Flavored strong with a sweet hit and sour finish. Love the flavor.

Anyway, if you guys want banged, today is the last day. lmao.

Originally Posted by uforce View Post
    Hey guyz. I just picked up some bang.

Great deal getting Bang for $20 a case. That's a bargain, and the cheapest I've ever heard of it being. You like the root beer blaze?

Great deal getting Bang for $20 a case. That's a bargain, and the cheapest I've ever heard of it being. You like the root beer blaze?
    haven't tried the rootbeer yet. had a starblast today and it was pretty tasty. the purple guava pear is pretty good too. i've heard the root beer tastes more like cream soda?

taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by uforce View Post
    haven't tried the rootbeer yet. had a starblast today and it was pretty tasty. the purple guava pear is pretty good too. i've heard the root beer tastes more like cream soda?
    Yes the root beer taste more like cream soda. It has a slight root beer aftertaste. Have you try peach mango? That's my favorite among the new release.
    Razorbacks/Bears/Cubs/Bulls

Originally Posted by taydbear7 View Post
    Yes the root beer taste more like cream soda. It has a slight root beer aftertaste. Have you try peach mango? That's my favorite among the new release.
    No, haven't tried that one either. I'm relatively a Bang newbie. lol. They always cost so much with shipping tacked on. Only other one I have tried was lemon. It wasn't bad. But, not as good as I had hoped.

byukid is a name known to all. (+5000) byukid is a name known to all. (+5000) byukid is a name known to all. (+5000) byukid is a name known to all. (+5000) byukid is a name known to all. (+5000) byukid is a name known to all. (+5000) byukid is a name known to all. (+5000) byukid is a name known to all. (+5000) byukid is a name known to all. (+5000) byukid is a name known to all. (+5000) byukid is a name known to all. (+5000)
    All the new flavors were pretty lackluster.

I'd rate them:

1. Citrus
    2. Purple Guava
    3. Root Beer
    4. Peach Mango
    Total: 1578 | 633/378/633- meet bests | 645/385/660- gym bests
    TEXANS - ASTROS - ROCKETS
    Partition-MD log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168532053
    Intra-MD EAA+ log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170240651