Page 44 of 224 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 94 144 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,320 of 6716
    Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by rlundregan View Post
    Not the end of the world to break even, then use that money on a few other pieces that you either really want to keep forever or to use as seed money for flipping.
    yeah for me i just want to be able to let go of this stuff i'm buying; i don't think it's healthy to just keep buying this stuff without getting rid of the pieces i'm not using. i've got an uncle who's a hoarder of junk and i won't want my space to end up that way (not that i think i have much junk)
    Domicron's Basement Gym and Fun House
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1451901723&viewfull=1#post1451901723

▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #60

Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    welp, thanks to Irongrandpa and some advice from runCMD i've just purchased a commercial grade power rack that has weight storage and will fit in my basement (assuming it'll fit down the stairs and through the door). It'll probably be a couple of weeks, but i'll have pictures when it arrives. the paint job looks pretty beat up, but i'm getting it for a fair price shipped from NC, so i'll take what i can get.

it's a used version of this piece: http://www.ironcompany.com/premium-s...ack-bp-96.aspx

except that it's the pro-elite brand

i really hope it'll fit down the stairs of the deck and through the door...
    Last edited by Domicron; 05-11-2016 at 04:00 PM.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1451901723&viewfull=1#post1451901723

rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Congratulations!

You'll find that you could have kept using your Powerline rack, and it would have been fine, but now you don't have to worry about it wobbling around or moving on you. You might also like the extra space that you have for squats and such.
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #29 []---[]
    []---[] York Barbell Club #59 []---[]
    []---[] Equipment Crew #48 []---[]
    l l---l l Rogue Barbell Club #3 l l---l l
    []---[] Mech6 Crew #9 []---[]

dragon360 is a name known to all. (+5000) dragon360 is a name known to all. (+5000) dragon360 is a name known to all. (+5000) dragon360 is a name known to all. (+5000) dragon360 is a name known to all. (+5000) dragon360 is a name known to all. (+5000) dragon360 is a name known to all. (+5000) dragon360 is a name known to all. (+5000) dragon360 is a name known to all. (+5000) dragon360 is a name known to all. (+5000) dragon360 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Nicely done my friend - congrats on that pickup!
    ▪[[────]]▪ York Barbell Club #65 ▪[[────]]▪
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #65 []---[]
    ▪[M]====[6]▪ Mech6 Crew #3 ▪[M]===[6]▪
    ─</>─<\>─ BWTG Cluster #65 ─</>─<\>─
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #65 ||---|| ▪█────█▪ Equipment Crew #74 ▪█────█▪

Sig line is not a novel.

Originally Posted by rlundregan View Post
    Congratulations!

You'll find that you could have kept using your Powerline rack, and it would have been fine, but now you don't have to worry about it wobbling around or moving on you. You might also like the extra space that you have for squats and such.
    Originally Posted by dragon360 View Post
    Nicely done my friend - congrats on that pickup!
    thanks guys, i am pretty excite.

and yeah if it's anything like my upgrade from POS wobbly home-grade FID bench to fully welded 0-90 bench, then i should be very happy.

God of Slowdown Synthetickiller's Avatar
    Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Domicron View Post
    welp, thanks to Irongrandpa and some advice from runCMD i've just purchased a commercial grade power rack that has weight storage and will fit in my basement (assuming it'll fit down the stairs and through the door). It'll probably be a couple of weeks, but i'll have pictures when it arrives. the paint job looks pretty beat up, but i'm getting it for a fair price shipped from NC, so i'll take what i can get.

it's a used version of this piece: http://www.ironcompany.com/premium-s...ack-bp-96.aspx
    except that it's the pro-elite brand

i really hope it'll fit down the stairs of the deck and through the door...

I've owned bombproof equipment. It's bombproof, lol. You'll be very happy with the quality. They are solid, the paint job is great.
    I'm looking forward to a review.

Please tell me you measured or called to see if it would fit.
    Crews: Ivanko Barbell Crew #52, York Barbell Club #95, Equipment Crew #59
    Lifts no one cares about:
    SQ: 619x1 (suit bottoms, no belt)
    BP: 374x1 (pause bench, raw)
    DL: 500x1 (suit bottoms, no belt)

THErunCMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THErunCMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THErunCMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THErunCMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THErunCMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THErunCMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THErunCMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THErunCMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THErunCMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THErunCMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THErunCMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I would be slightly concerned about the stairs an door. You will probably want a couple other strong dudes. The rack weighs around 700lbs without any weights and is mostly comprised of the fully welded sides. It took me about half an hour to move it in and out of my garage by myself.
    "Yea, though I farmer's walk through the valley of the shadow of deadlift, I will fear no repetition: for the power rack art with me; thy plate and thy barbell they comfort me."

()---() York Barbell Club #48 ()---()
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #40 []---[]
    [M]===[6] Mech6 Crew #6 [M]===[6]
    ▪█──────█▪ Equipment Crew #64 ▪█──────█▪

Originally Posted by Synthetickiller View Post
    Please tell me you measured or called to see if it would fit.
    i haven't measured, but i'm not worried about it. the stairs are to the patio and will be replaced next year, there are cement steps beneath them so worst case scenario, i have to remove some, but we don't use those stairs except to move stuff into the basement.

the door is scheduled to be replaced anyway; already have a contractor looking at replacing it and the jamb will probably come out too. the uprights are 70" tall, so i'm more worried about the stairs getting in the way.

SHOULD BE FUN

or at least, for you guys:

Originally Posted by THErunCMD View Post
    I would be slightly concerned about the stairs an door. You will probably want a couple other strong dudes. The rack weighs around 700lbs without any weights and is mostly comprised of the fully welded sides. It took me about half an hour to move it in and out of my garage by myself.
    yeah my contractor is working on a house a block away lately, so i'll get a couple guys from the warehouse and my contractor and his guys to come and get this thing into the basement.

i'm getting it into my basement if i have to literally cut my way in (though hopefully not, lol!)

do you have yours bolted down? or is that unnecessary between the weight of the rack itself and the weight storage?

THErunCMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THErunCMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THErunCMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THErunCMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THErunCMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THErunCMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THErunCMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THErunCMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THErunCMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THErunCMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THErunCMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i haven't measured, but i'm not worried about it. the stairs are to the patio and will be replaced next year, there are cement steps beneath them so worst case scenario, i have to remove some, but we don't use those stairs except to move stuff into the basement.

the door is scheduled to be replaced anyway; already have a contractor looking at replacing it and the jamb will probably come out too. the uprights are 70" tall, so i'm more worried about the stairs getting in the way.

SHOULD BE FUN

yeah my contractor is working on a house a block away lately, so i'll get a couple guys from the warehouse and my contractor and his guys to come and get this thing into the basement.

i'm getting it into my basement if i have to literally cut my way in (though hopefully not, lol!)

do you have yours bolted down? or is that unnecessary between the weight of the rack itself and the weight storage?
    If you make sure the uprights are square and bolted properly its not an issue. When i first got it i didnt do a good job and they spread a little at the front but after re-installation i haven't had an issue. as far as worrying about the rack tipping bolting doesn't even matter here. the thing is really long and realllllllllly heavy. during a two man squat session i can keep a bar racked on either side even with the monolifts on one side and not worry about the person squatting running into the bar racked behind them.
    "Yea, though I farmer's walk through the valley of the shadow of deadlift, I will fear no repetition: for the power rack art with me; thy plate and thy barbell they comfort me."

()---() York Barbell Club #48 ()---()
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #40 []---[]
    [M]===[6] Mech6 Crew #6 [M]===[6]
    ▪█──────█▪ Equipment Crew #64 ▪█──────█▪

thanks, i'm not worried about tipping at all, just curious if it would be more prone to wobble due to lack of top crossbars.

SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

SHOULD BE FUN

Here's a tip when you get the power rack, get some of the funiture movers and put them unber the rack with a sort of wrap around them, then just drag them down the stairs.

It shouldn't move, especially when it's several hundred pounds. Just make sure you bolt everything down, before you tighten it up, But i suppose you already knew that.

I LOVE the Hampton weights on that rack in the first pic.

Are you going to put your bumpers and iron or just the iron on the weight storages?

Originally Posted by SomeIronBoy View Post
    Here's a tip when you get the power rack, get some of the funiture movers and put them unber the rack with a sort of wrap around them, then just drag them down the stairs.

It shouldn't move, especially when it's several hundred pounds. Just make sure you bolt everything down, before you tighten it up, But i suppose you already knew that.

I LOVE the Hampton weights on that rack in the first pic.

Are you going to put your bumpers and iron or just the iron on the weight storages?
    yeah i'll take some pics of the stairs and the door so you guys can get an idea of what i'll be working with. more for amusement than anything else, lol.

i feel pretty confident with the open top that i'll be able to get it to work. i'm leaning towards selling the bumpers. i think they're in good shape and if i can get break even price or close to it i'll let them go. i don't do olympic lifts and they're going to waste as i just use them for deadlifts since i switched back to iron. not sure if i'm going to sell my bumper racks yet, ill list them for a high price firm and if someone wants them they can have them.

SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    yeah i'll take some pics of the stairs and the door so you guys can get an idea of what i'll be working with. more for amusement than anything else, lol.

i feel pretty confident with the open top that i'll be able to get it to work. i'm leaning towards selling the bumpers. i think they're in good shape and if i can get break even price or close to it i'll let them go. i don't do olympic lifts and they're going to waste as i just use them for deadlifts since i switched back to iron. not sure if i'm going to sell my bumper racks yet, ill list them for a high price firm and if someone wants them they can have them.
    Pics would be great. I'm interested to see if you can comfortably do squats inside the rack...interesting how it's only 3 inches shorter than the powerline. I'm just curious are you going to get a separate pullup stand or did you never use the one that was on the powerline? Good luck with moving the rack.

Originally Posted by SomeIronBoy View Post
    Pics would be great. I'm interested to see if you can comfortably do squats inside the rack...interesting how it's only 3 inches shorter than the powerline. I'm just curious are you going to get a separate pullup stand or did you never use the one that was on the powerline? Good luck with moving the rack.
    the powerline is 82 inches tall, and i cut mine down a few. this rack has 70" tall uprights. i'm only 5'6 so height isn't an issue. i did use the pull up bar but it was annoyingly close to the ceiling. i eventually got some Stamina rotating pull up handles to give me more clearance, which is nicer. i'm considering my options, but for now i'll just use the j-hooks and a barbell, or maybe wall mount a pull up bar.

i have some time to plan for the move in, but thanks.

jdforsy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdforsy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdforsy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdforsy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdforsy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdforsy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdforsy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdforsy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdforsy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdforsy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdforsy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Nice pickup Dom! Is it local or do you have to wait for freight delivery? You e been killing it with the additions lately!
    ▪█──────█▪ Equipment Crew #66 ▪█──────█▪

[]---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #44 []---[]

My home gym https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175136471&p=1552985721#post1552985721

Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    the powerline is 82 inches tall, and i cut mine down a few. this rack has 70" tall uprights. i'm only 5'6 so height isn't an issue. i did use the pull up bar but it was annoyingly close to the ceiling. i eventually got some Stamina rotating pull up handles to give me more clearance, which is nicer. i'm considering my options, but for now i'll just use the j-hooks and a barbell, or maybe wall mount a pull up bar.

i have some time to plan for the move in, but thanks.

Depending on its inside dimensions, something like this might work: http://www.lynxbarbell.com/collectio...le-pull-up-bar

I'm seriously considering one myself. I have a wall-mounted pullup bar, but vigorous pullups result in skinned knees from the ledge where the wood portion of the wall meets the concrete portion.
    "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

"An adult male weighs at least 200 pounds." - Mark Rippetoe

▪█──█▪ Equipment Crew #44 ▪█──█▪

||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #11 ||---||

Originally Posted by jdforsy View Post
    Nice pickup Dom! Is it local or do you have to wait for freight delivery? You e been killing it with the additions lately!
    thanks. i was thinking that after this, a few more mats and a deadlift jack i'll have nothing i need to buy anymore. i mean, i'll still keep an eye out on local deals to pick up good buys, but after a commercial bench, a commercial rack, nice iron and great barbells that's really it for me...

i suppose i'll have to really start lifting...

Originally Posted by Stasher1 View Post
    Depending on its inside dimensions, something like this might work: http://www.lynxbarbell.com/collectio...le-pull-up-bar

I'm seriously considering one myself. I have a wall-mounted pullup bar, but vigorous pullups result in skinned knees from the ledge where the wood portion of the wall meets the concrete portion.
    mounting a pull up bar on the rear uprights might be a good idea...once it gets here i'll take a look and consider my options. but thanks.

morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Congrats on the new rack, Dom!
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #32 []---[] ()---() York Barbell Club #43 ()---() ▉---▉ Equipment Crew #50 ▉---▉

Originally Posted by morebarbell View Post
    Congrats on the new rack, Dom!
    thanks man. this is going to be a busy week as i'll need to pick up a couple more stall mats and get to flipping some of my stuff!

Northernmoris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Northernmoris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Northernmoris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Northernmoris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Northernmoris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Northernmoris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Northernmoris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Northernmoris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Northernmoris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Northernmoris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Northernmoris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Dom, are you going to refinish it?
    ▪██─────██▪ Ivanko Barbell Crew #3 ▪██─────██▪

○---○ [[[[-----]]]] York Barbell Crew #52 [[[[-----]]]] ○---○
    ( DD Crew, Globes, Kg's, + )

▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #54 ▪█─────█▪

~~ 4 Horsemen ~~

Originally Posted by Northernmoris View Post
    Dom, are you going to refinish it?
    i'd like to, but i'm not sure. i don't have the time to do it myself, even if i had the know-how. and i'm not sure if i want to pay someone to do it for me, seems like i'd be paying someone a lot to do it.

at the same time, getting it into my house is probably going to be a once in a lifetime thing, so i dunno...

this is a picture from the seller:

daniel327 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daniel327 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daniel327 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daniel327 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daniel327 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daniel327 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daniel327 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daniel327 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daniel327 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daniel327 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daniel327 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i'd like to, but i'm not sure. i don't have the time to do it myself, even if i had the know-how. and i'm not sure if i want to pay someone to do it for me, seems like i'd be paying someone a lot to do it.

at the same time, getting it into my house is probably going to be a once in a lifetime thing, so i dunno...

this is a picture from the seller:
    Shouldn't take longer than about 4 hours of working time to refinish that rack.

AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Don't be a p---y. Do it right. Get it sandblasted and powdercoated. It's a long-term commitment. Costs a lot of money? Go flip some gear to get the money you need.
    You need a good rack, a bench, and a 300-lb Olympic weight set. Now, what was your question?

My home gym: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1465291461&viewfull=1#post1465291461.

()---() York Barbell Club #1 (DD, RH, Kg) ()---() []---[] Equipment Crew #36 []---[] []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #51 []---[] [M]===[6] Mech6 Crew #29 [M]===[6] ~~ 4 Horsemen ~~

daniel327 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daniel327 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daniel327 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daniel327 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daniel327 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daniel327 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daniel327 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daniel327 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daniel327 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daniel327 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daniel327 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by AttyGuy View Post
    Don't be a p---y. Do it right. Get it sandblasted and powdercoated. It's a long-term commitment. Costs a lot of money? Go flip some gear to get the money you need.
    Good idea. Done in even less than 4 hours

Originally Posted by daniel327 View Post
    Shouldn't take longer than about 4 hours of working time to refinish that rack.
    maybe it'd take you up to 4 hours or less, but i'm not so sure. also 4 uninterrupted hours is very difficult for me to come by

Originally Posted by AttyGuy View Post
    i'll call and get a couple of estimates to see what this'd cost, i guess if it's already on a pallet from shipping it'd be easy to put on a truck and drive to a powder coating shop...

God of Slowdown Synthetickiller's Avatar
    Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    As requested, here's a small update on the house. This is after 3 days of work.
    It looked like this yesterday, but there's a lot of bracing in preparation for the trusses, so that took a ton of time.

Also, rays of sunshine apparently fall up here.
    Crews: Ivanko Barbell Crew #52, York Barbell Club #95, Equipment Crew #59
    Lifts no one cares about:
    SQ: 619x1 (suit bottoms, no belt)
    BP: 374x1 (pause bench, raw)
    DL: 500x1 (suit bottoms, no belt)

Originally Posted by daniel327 View Post
    Good idea. Done in even less than 4 hours
    thanks for the goading guys (and Morris for bringing it up) i'll look into it and try to get it done

Originally Posted by Synthetickiller View Post
    As requested, here's a small update on the house. This is after 3 days of work.
    It looked like this yesterday, but there's a lot of bracing in preparation for the trusses, so that took a ton of time.
    more exciting than stressful, i hope?

what's the square footage going to be?

TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    debating pulling the trigger on a duffalo bar and shoulderrok

Originally Posted by TheIronAsylum View Post
    What's to debate? Just do it.

rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TheIronAsylum View Post
    Synthetickiller mentioned that if you get a Duffalo bar, you should definitely spring for the (nickel?) coating.

FWIW, I would look on Youtube for a DIY macebell, or even use the search feature here. There are a couple of sets of directions floating around, the most expensive one was in the $50 range. Just a thought!
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #29 []---[]
    []---[] York Barbell Club #59 []---[]
    []---[] Equipment Crew #48 []---[]
    l l---l l Rogue Barbell Club #3 l l---l l
    []---[] Mech6 Crew #9 []---[]