Page 241 of 244 FirstFirst ... 141 191 231 239 240 241 242 243 ... LastLast
Results 7,201 to 7,230 of 7310
    BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiGx5MurF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by thedickus View Post
    Does anyone have an opinion on Rogue bars? I'm wanting the E-coat, I like the bar/shaft being black and sleeves being chrome. I'm looking at either the Rogue Ohio Bar or the Rogue Bar 2.0 although it doesn't seem like the 2.0 bar comes in E-coat just the black zinc, I've heard that coating will wear off in contact spots, unlike the E-coat.
    I don't do any powerlifting, I remember using a Texas Power Bar once in a commercial gym and remember how stiff it felt, I didn't like that. I don't do any Olympic lifts, the closest I'll get are cleans or hang cleans. I usually high bar squat. I am used to having the center knurl when back squatting, but I do use it mostly as a reference point when doing things like upright rows or close grip benches. Neither the Rogue Ohio Bar or the Rogue Bar 2.0 have the center knurling so I don't if I'll miss that. I am used to a more passive knurl in general, I don't use chalk and use straps.
    I've got a black zinc Ohio bar, I got it to replace my cheapo bar I got for free when buying my plates. The cheapo is a 30mm, with center knurl. I only used the Ohio bar for everything for a couple of years. I thought I didn't miss the center knurl. But recently I decided to try squatting with the cheapo bar, and was surprised by how much more stable I felt, from the combination of the center knurl, and the reduced whip.

The balck zinc on my Ohio bar has definitely worn off noticeably in contact points, in particular the center smooth portion (no visible wear on grip contact points though), and the parts that kit j-cups (even though, it's only hit plastic in those areas).

thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BiGx5MurF View Post
    I've got a black zinc Ohio bar, I got it to replace my cheapo bar I got for free when buying my plates. The cheapo is a 30mm, with center knurl. I only used the Ohio bar for everything for a couple of years. I thought I didn't miss the center knurl. But recently I decided to try squatting with the cheapo bar, and was surprised by how much more stable I felt, from the combination of the center knurl, and the reduced whip.

The balck zinc on my Ohio bar has definitely worn off noticeably in contact points, in particular the center smooth portion (no visible wear on grip contact points though), and the parts that kit j-cups (even though, it's only hit plastic in those areas).
    I appreciate the insight. I'm afraid I'll end up missing the center knurl. I see Rogue makes the Chan Bar which looks like the best of both worlds, except the price is significantly higher and it looks like it only comes in Creative, or that's just all they have left. I might go head and get the Ohio Bar and maybe get the Power Bar next year. I'm also not thrilled about ribbed sleeves.
    "It is my own fault for replying in a smith thread." deadwoodgregg

Ordained Minister of Perpetual Consumption and all around righteous dude.

My home gym pictures: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175136471&p=1632857623&viewfull=1#post1632857623

My workout journal: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=120169181

radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I appreciate the insight. I'm afraid I'll end up missing the center knurl. I see Rogue makes the Chan Bar which looks like the best of both worlds, except the price is significantly higher and it looks like it only comes in Creative, or that's just all they have left. I might go head and get the Ohio Bar and maybe get the Power Bar next year. I'm also not thrilled about ribbed sleeves.
    Sounds like you prefer made in USA or are just partial to Rogue, both of which I can respect, but I suspect Rep's new bars might be a better fit for you based on what I've seen and my experience with their older bars.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #79 ▪█─────█▪

bisonp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bisonp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bisonp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bisonp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bisonp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bisonp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bisonp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bisonp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bisonp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bisonp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bisonp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I love my Chan bar. As a tall guy, the wide non-knurled area saves my shins. But that also means it requires a bit wider grip on some movements, which has been fine for me. Also, the center knurl is pretty passive. When I bought mine I know Rogue would custom make one in bare steel if asked. Not sure if they still do that kind of thing.

And yeah, ribbed sleeves are annoying, I don't know why Rogue insists on those. I don't think about it much anymore, I guess I got used to it.

Registered User Deep-Voiced-One's Avatar
    Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

It may be priced out of your budget, but the American Barbell Elite Power Bar is real nice, the knurl is real passive with a bit of grip to it and the sleeves are buttery smooth (AB doesn't get enough credit for their sleeves, far superior to Rogue's sleeves).
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #80 ▪█─────█▪

▪[M]====[6]▪ Mech6 Crew #16 ▪[M]====[6]▪

▪█─█▪ Certified workout equipment addict ▪█─█▪

"We're all gonna be alright crew, we got this!"

thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks for the recommendations, I just pulled the trigger on the Rogue Ohio Power Bar with the E-Coat. I also got a pair of the magnetic USA aluminum collars and the fabric d handles with the metal knurled grip, which is totally unnecessary but very cool looking.
    I was worried I'd miss the center knurling too much. Maybe next year I'll pick up the Ohio Bar.

My home gym pictures: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175136471&p=1632857623&viewfull=1#post1632857623

MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thanks for the recommendations, I just pulled the trigger on the Rogue Ohio Power Bar with the E-Coat. I also got a pair of the magnetic USA aluminum collars and the fabric d handles with the metal knurled grip, which is totally unnecessary but very cool looking.
    I was worried I'd miss the center knurling too much. Maybe next year I'll pick up the Ohio Bar.
    I ended up buying different versions of the rogue bars not only for the coatings , but bar diameters change the feel dramatically .
    Their squat bar is a few millimeters more in diameter, 29mm from memory, and feels more comfortable than a narrow bar digging in your back .
    The deadlift bar is narrower than my bench press bars and easier to grip . It’s funny how a few millimeters is so obvious in your hands .
    Pictured here are all Rogue bars with the exception of the bottom one , that’s for holding dumbbell hangers .

Third from the top is their full stainless version , my favourite
    Make Misc great again

Big shout out to IronMaster's Customer Service Dept. I ordered the 415lb Olympic weight plate set a month ago, which I really like. I just noticed yesterday that the price dropped, presumably for Black Friday, from $899 to $749. I emailed them and asked for either a refund of the difference or an in-store credit. They immediately processed the $150 in-store credit to my account. They didn't need to do either, my own impatience kept me from waiting for a Black Friday sale/deal. I have no doubt I'll use that towards another of their Olympic weight plate sets LOL.
    They've done me right in the past. During their dumbbell lottery I emailed them letting them know it would be nice if they gave existing customers some type of preferential treatment (I had already bought a couple of things from them before the supply chain crashed). They let me know that they did have some on hold and made them available to me. I was able to purchase the adjustable dumbbell set and the add-on kit.

radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Always great to hear positive customer service stories. Makes me feel even better about my inevitable next IronMaster purchase. Thanks for posting that

murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Anyone know what this leverage/leg thing is? Markings say "Tiger Barbell", which isn't turning up much for squat machines.

Michiganian is just really nice. (+1000) Michiganian is just really nice. (+1000) Michiganian is just really nice. (+1000) Michiganian is just really nice. (+1000) Michiganian is just really nice. (+1000) Michiganian is just really nice. (+1000) Michiganian is just really nice. (+1000) Michiganian is just really nice. (+1000) Michiganian is just really nice. (+1000) Michiganian is just really nice. (+1000) Michiganian is just really nice. (+1000)
    Huh. That's kind of fascinating. Estate-/garage-sale find?

Do those two sections with the foot stirrups on them move independently? Looks like perhaps they do? If so: Perhaps it's an earlier iteration of the Tiger Barbell Real Runner?

See: Real Runner

I wonder if it's a Tiger Barbell Power Runner plate loaded machine? See: Tiger Barbell Real Runners on sale for $975

Well lookee here: Power Runner Machine - Used - $615 (Hickory)

Yup, that's what it appears to be, all right.

More photos: Tiger Barbell Power Runner image search
    Last edited by Michiganian; 11-12-2023 at 12:57 PM.

murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Thanks, looks like that's exactly what it is. I see Watson sells a very similar one. Interesting piece, but not for me.

AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by urbanlifter View Post
    Wassup Atty & gents, everyone staying on that grind?
    Hey man. Switching over to the unicycle and shake weights full-time.
    You need a good rack, a bench, and a 300-lb Olympic weight set. Now, what was your question?

My home gym: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1465291461&viewfull=1#post1465291461.

()---() York Barbell Club #1 (DD, RH, Kg) ()---() []---[] Equipment Crew #36 []---[] []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #51 []---[] [M]===[6] Mech6 Crew #29 [M]===[6] ~~ 4 Horsemen ~~

Edhacareindia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Edhacareindia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Edhacareindia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Edhacareindia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Edhacareindia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Edhacareindia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Edhacareindia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Edhacareindia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Edhacareindia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

অ্যাপোলো হাসপাতাল চেন্নাই

অ্যাপোলো হাসপাতাল চেন্নাই স্বাস্থ্যসেবার ক্ষেত্রে শ্রেষ্ঠত্বের প্রতীক হিসেবে দাঁড়িয়ে আছে, অত্যাধুনিক প্রযুক্তিকে সহানুভূতিশীল যত্নের সাথে মিশ্রিত করে। বিশ্বাসের উপর নির্মিত একটি উত্তরাধিকার এবং এর রোগীদের সুস্থতার প্রতিশ্রুতি সহ, হাসপাতালটি ভারতে এবং এর বাইরেও স্বাস্থ্যসেবার ভবিষ্যত গঠনে একটি অগ্রণী শক্তি হিসাবে অবিরত রয়েছে। আপনি স্থানীয় বাসিন্দা বা আন্তর্জাতিক পরিদর্শক হোন না কেন, অ্যাপোলো হাসপাতাল চেন্নাই একটি বিশ্বমানের স্বাস্থ্যসেবা এবং নিরাময়ের প্রতি অটল উত্সর্গের সমার্থক নাম।

Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    They do exist! Rogue 2.5 lb plates in stock! Lol.

Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000) Greybird2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    When I was younger, I thought 2.5's were a joke. Now, not so much. LOL..

Originally Posted by Deep-Voiced-One View Post
    They do exist! Rogue 2.5 lb plates in stock! Lol.
    Made me think of this

I picked up a few pairs of these Eleiko 2.5s:

https://eleiko.com/en-us/equipment/o...-2-5-lbs-black

Originally Posted by murphyreedus View Post
    Made me think of this

I picked up a few pairs of these Eleiko 2.5s:

https://eleiko.com/en-us/equipment/o...-2-5-lbs-black

Those Eleikos look sleek! Wow that commercial's a throwback and fits the Rogue 2.5s stock situation perfectly...these plates are rarer than the Arnold plates were upon their initial release.

CW47 is a name known to all. (+5000) CW47 is a name known to all. (+5000) CW47 is a name known to all. (+5000) CW47 is a name known to all. (+5000) CW47 is a name known to all. (+5000) CW47 is a name known to all. (+5000) CW47 is a name known to all. (+5000) CW47 is a name known to all. (+5000) CW47 is a name known to all. (+5000) CW47 is a name known to all. (+5000) CW47 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Been keeping an eye out for this one for a while... Bulletproof Fitness opened up preorders for their Versa Trolley System (VTS).

https://bulletprooffitnessequipment.com/collections/vts

I've been waiting on this one because I've been looking for a way to incorporate a smith machine into my existing rack, but it sounds like they also intend on using it for a variety of other things as well.
    The Flywheel Effect - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172103043

Originally Posted by CW47 View Post
    Been keeping an eye out for this one for a while... Bulletproof Fitness opened up preorders for their Versa Trolley System (VTS).

https://bulletprooffitnessequipment.com/collections/vts

I've been waiting on this one because I've been looking for a way to incorporate a smith machine into my existing rack, but it sounds like they also intend on using it for a variety of other things as well.
    That looks cool, I wonder how easy it is to get out of the way when not in use and if they'll make it compatible with 2x3 racks.

CW47 is a name known to all. (+5000) CW47 is a name known to all. (+5000) CW47 is a name known to all. (+5000) CW47 is a name known to all. (+5000) CW47 is a name known to all. (+5000) CW47 is a name known to all. (+5000) CW47 is a name known to all. (+5000) CW47 is a name known to all. (+5000) CW47 is a name known to all. (+5000) CW47 is a name known to all. (+5000) CW47 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    That looks cool, I wonder how easy it is to get out of the way when not in use and if they'll make it compatible with 2x3 racks.
    It's available for 3x3, 2x2, and 2x3 racks.

Would be nice if it can be connected and disconnected relatively easily and quickly. I don't see anything about that in the description.

Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Would be nice if it can be connected and disconnected relatively easily and quickly. I don't see anything about that in the description.
    Well you can tell from the rendering that the barbell comes out by releasing the clamps. So then it should be easy enough to just lift each carriage to the top of the upright and lock it there.
    ▪█──█▪ Equipment Crew #61 ▪█──█▪

Nice thanks for confirming.

Originally Posted by Mech6 View Post
    Well you can tell from the rendering that the barbell comes out by releasing the clamps. So then it should be easy enough to just lift each carriage to the top of the upright and lock it there.
    Yeah, thanks for pointing that out. That part does look very straight forward and simple.

I was more wondering about attaching and removing the trolley system itself. Not that I'd necessarily attach and remove it each time I use it, but am just curious about the process.

Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yeah, thanks for pointing that out. That part does look very straight forward and simple.

I was more wondering about attaching and removing the trolley system itself. Not that I'd necessarily attach and remove it each time I use it, but am just curious about the process.
    It uses rollers like the rogue trolley. It's going to take dissassembly to get it off the upright.

It uses rollers like the rogue trolley. It's going to take dissassembly to get it off the upright.
    That's what I suspected when looking at the design, but wasn't sure if I was overlooking something. Thanks for confirming.

Probably kind of a dumb question having never used them, but do trolley systems require that you have to unbolt your uprights from the crossmembers to feed the trolley system through from the top of the upright, or does the trolley bolt together onto the front and back of the upright being used for it?

Probably kind of a dumb question having never used them, but do trolley systems require that you have to unbolt your uprights from the crossmembers to feed the trolley system through from the top of the upright, or does the trolley bolt together onto the front and back of the upright being used for it?
    I assume you can remove rollers on one side and install it. Would be badly designed if this wasn't the case as any welded rack would be unable to use it.

urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Merry Christmas you filthy home gym sluts!
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #58 ▪█─────█▪

Originally Posted by urbanlifter View Post
    Merry Christmas you filthy home gym sluts!
    Hey, I resemble that remark!

Merry Christmas, brah!

Page 241 of 244 FirstFirst ... 141 191 231 239 240 241 242 243 ... LastLast