Page 27 of 244 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 127 ... LastLast
    Can't break what's broken Synthetickiller's Avatar
    Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I think I figured out how people were making their way into the equipment forum.
    Crews: Ivanko Barbell Crew #52, York Barbell Club #95, Equipment Crew #59
    Lifts no one cares about:
    SQ: 619x1 (suit bottoms, no belt) / 507x1 (raw, no belt)
    BP: 392x1 (pause bench, raw)
    DL: 500x1 (suit bottoms, no belt)

Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    looks like the GHDs are going to be some more work than i like. they don't adjust as easily as i like. hopefully one of them is as easy as just cleaning up some surface rust and oil, but it looks like there's a problem with the other ones' bearing. i'll have pics tomorrow in a new thread.

hopefully this doesn't come back to bite me in the ass
    Domicron's Basement Gym and Fun House
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1451901723&viewfull=1#post1451901723

▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #60

Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Domicron View Post
    looks like the GHDs are going to be some more work than i like. they don't adjust as easily as i like. hopefully one of them is as easy as just cleaning up some surface rust and oil, but it looks like there's a problem with the other ones' bearing. i'll have pics tomorrow in a new thread.

hopefully this doesn't come back to bite me in the ass

I haven't bought a piece of commercial equipment yet that didn't require some sort of repair to make it fully functional. Everything from a simple nut/bolt up to cutting/welding. On the bright side, most of the pieces are over built and pretty much bullet-proof, so you may just have to clean/lube the bearing(s) to restore function. If not, the parts necessary to fix them are most likely readily available.
    "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

"An adult male weighs at least 200 pounds." - Mark Rippetoe

▪█──█▪ Equipment Crew #44 ▪█──█▪

||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #11 ||---||

Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Stasher1 View Post
    I haven't bought a piece of commercial equipment yet that didn't require some sort of repair to make it fully functional. Everything from a simple nut/bolt up to cutting/welding. On the bright side, most of the pieces are over built and pretty much bullet-proof, so you may just have to clean/lube the bearing(s) to restore function. If not, the parts necessary to fix them are most likely readily available.
    sorry i missed this. i made a thread to sort of log the process. so far so good, the rust and spotted finish is minor on the square tubing and guide rod. the one with the intact bearing is trapped behind the one with the broken one, but i'm hoping all that one will need is a little 3n1 oil after a brushing with windex to clean it up and get it adjusting smoothly.

i figure best case scenario, i can get take the part with the bearing to the mechanics to have them get it back in, or even try to fix it with c-clamps. worse case i'll bring it back to the manufacturer (they're in Kansas City, lucky me) and have to pay them to repair or replace it. they do offer a restoration service; but i have no idea on their prices.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1451901723&viewfull=1#post1451901723

KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Last edited by KBKB; 04-01-2016 at 02:37 PM.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #35
    -!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #14

BIgOrange865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BIgOrange865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BIgOrange865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BIgOrange865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BIgOrange865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BIgOrange865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BIgOrange865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BIgOrange865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BIgOrange865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BIgOrange865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BIgOrange865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I need a pair of these to increase my cardio.

Thanks KBKB. Perfect for today.
    [II]---[II] Equipment Crew #49 [II]---[II]

[[[---]]] York Barbell Crew #35 [[[---]]] (DD, RH)

"The iron is with you for a while, and you will use it to get stronger, while preserving it and protecting it for the men and women who will come after you. You aren't a consumer. You're a brother of the iron. It's your duty. It's your calling." -AttyGuy

KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by BIgOrange865 View Post
    I need a pair of these to increase my cardio.

Thanks KBKB. Perfect for today.
    FWIW, Soft Star is an actual shoe company; they sent me a link to that ad earlier today.

I have two pair of their DASH RunAmoc shoes. They're handmade (by elves!), using quality leather. These shoes are kind of weird looking, but are very comfortable as well as functional.

The first pair that I purchased have 5mm vibram soles which I've found to be surprisingly grippy when hiking. You can also get 2mm vibram soles and bullhide leather soles.

When I ordered my second pair, I had them leave off the sole (which gave me a $20 discount). I had a local cobbler sole them with 5.10 (Five Ten) C4 Dot rubber. This rubber provides astonishingly good grip, especially when hiking on steep and loose terrain. It's thicker than the 5mm Vibram rubber that I have on the other shoes, but I think it's somewhat more compliant; I think I feel the sharp rocks under my feet nearly as well as I do with the Vibram rubber. (This is both good and bad, but mostly good, I think.)

Another interesting thing is that they have a "LITE" version of these shoes in which the leather is perforated with many small holes (forming a grid across the entire leather surface) for air flow. I think this might be good for use in non-dusty conditions. Many of the trails that I hike are very dusty; I prefer the solid (non-perforated) leather to keep the dust and dirt out of my shoes. Thorns are also a problem where I live. I've found that cholla (even the "teddy bear" variety) don't stick to the smooth leather of these shoes.

They should also be good for a variety of lifting in that they keep your feet low to the ground in addition to providing a good ground feel. I've used them when performing a variety of kettlebell movements; I've also used them when doing trap bar deadlifts. They worked great. (I still prefer being barefoot for these activities though.)
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #35
    -!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #14

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    You guys aren't the only ones to notice the influx of off-topic and 'basic question' posts in this forum since Admin moved it on the 'forums' page. I've moved a couple of them, and deleted a couple of them, as I've noticed them. If something off-topic gets posted, simply report it; myself or one of the other moderators will take appropriate action if any is called for.

As far as noobs posting 'basic' questions, that's the point of this site. If any of you don't care to deal with noobs, simply don't click on the thread. If you find someone particularly annoying, use the 'ignore' feature.

Something else to remember is that this is an open forum, and that every member here was a forum noob at one time.
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733

2MoreRepz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2MoreRepz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2MoreRepz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2MoreRepz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2MoreRepz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2MoreRepz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2MoreRepz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2MoreRepz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2MoreRepz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2MoreRepz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2MoreRepz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You wouldn't think by just moving the Equipment Sub Forum up on the list that it wouldn't make that much of a difference. I have been proved wrong.

I always follow this thread, but rarely post for some reason. Going to start participating a little more, seems like most trolls stay out of this thread.

I have been in the market for a nice water hose reel for quite some time, so I broke down and bought an Eley and I love it. Would strongly recommend for someone needing a quality hose reel. From where my hose reel is mounted to the edge of my front yard is around 300 feet. I wanted a solid built hose reel that could handle around 250 feet. I decided to mount it on treated 4x4's to keep from having to put holes in the side of the shop. That is what we are living in at the moment. When our house is built in the future I will more than likely relocate the reel, which was the other reason for mounting on the posts. I also made the rock bed to go around it and put in the 4 solar lights. It turned out nice, and I got a good tan this weekend.

Attached Images
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #47
    ()---() York Barbell Club #46 (DD) ()---()

During the last few reps of a true 20RM squat, just do what Jesus tells you.--Mark Rippetoe

dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000)
    A few years ago I got the spring loaded retractable reel from Frontgate. Ridiculously expensive, but I was sick of hose laying on the patio constantly.

My 2 concerns with the hose was that it is 1/2" as opposed to a standard 5/8" garden hose. I thought it would really affect the flow rate. Second concern was that the spring coil would inevitable break over time. Well, it's been 3 seasons running and still recoils like the day it was bought and no issues with the flow rate. When recoiling, I always make just I hang onto the hose and gently let it spin back in. I think when you just let it fly is when those springs break.

Wife now can water the flower pots all around the patio without leaving the hose laying around.
    ▪█──────█▪ Equipment Crew #64 ▪█──────█▪
    ▪()()-----()()▪ York Barbell Club #83 (DD) ▪()()-----()()▪
    ▪▪█─────█▪▪ Ivanko Barbell Crew #83 ▪▪█─────█▪▪
    ▪[M]===[6]▪ Mech6 Crew #14 ▪[M]===[6]▪

Seeking: Knowledge

2MoreRepz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2MoreRepz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2MoreRepz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2MoreRepz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2MoreRepz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2MoreRepz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2MoreRepz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2MoreRepz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2MoreRepz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2MoreRepz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2MoreRepz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I have never seen the Frontgate. Does it not have a free spool brake on it? That is one of the cool features I really liked about the Eley, and it works great.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #47
    ()---() York Barbell Club #46 (DD) ()---()

During the last few reps of a true 20RM squat, just do what Jesus tells you.--Mark Rippetoe

dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000)
    yeah, It works the same way like a retractable air hose, or better yet a shop work light on a reel.

You give it a little tug and it starts to recoil. You can stop it mid way and lock it in place again with the same little tug. When I had a rubber hose hooked up to a manual crank reel, she would never bother. Said it was too heavy and hose would get caught on things around the patio. Every night after work I would have to clean up the hose.

1651Naismith is a name known to all. (+5000) 1651Naismith is a name known to all. (+5000) 1651Naismith is a name known to all. (+5000) 1651Naismith is a name known to all. (+5000) 1651Naismith is a name known to all. (+5000) 1651Naismith is a name known to all. (+5000) 1651Naismith is a name known to all. (+5000) 1651Naismith is a name known to all. (+5000) 1651Naismith is a name known to all. (+5000) 1651Naismith is a name known to all. (+5000) 1651Naismith is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by dieselmike View Post
    When I had a rubber hose hooked up to a manual crank reel, she would never bother. Said it was too heavy and hose would get caught on things around the patio. Every night after work I would have to clean up the hose.
    LOL. I thought it was just me. :-)

I spent *years* going through the same thing with my wife. Drove me nuts. I couldn't understand why she couldn't neatly reel up the hose and she couldn't understand why I cared.

A couple of years ago I gave up and now I just leave a hose in a pile near the house for her and the kids. Inevitably, I have to take 15 mins every couple of weeks to un-f--k it so water actually runs through it. I keep another hose, neatly coiled and hung in the garage, for when I need to run the power-washer, put down miracle grow, etc. Sigh...

I may try the Elrey or Frontgate -- that looks nice.

[BTW, "In" before Atty makes comment about hoses and wives...]
    []---[] Equipment Crew #73 []---[]
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #78 []---[]
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #20 ||---||

Originally Posted by 1651Naismith View Post

I was thinking same thing when I described the correct method to recoil is to "give it a little tug".

AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wife now can water the flower pots all around the patio without leaving the hose laying around.
    I'm sure the wife's flower pot is getting watered, with that gardner's hose put to use. . . .

You give it a little tug and it starts to recoil.
    If it's a thick hose, with plenty of flow, you're going need more than a little tug. If you keep tugging, expect some "recoil." But you know that. . .

Said it was too heavy and hose would get caught on things around the patio. Every night after work I would have to clean up the hose.
    Wives find that the initial appeal of the bigger hose is overcome by the difficulties in its day-to-day use. She'd probably prefer a thinner, shorter hose.

Originally Posted by 1651Naismith View Post
    Didn't want to let you down.
    Last edited by AttyGuy; 04-04-2016 at 07:19 PM.
    You need a good rack, a bench, and a 300-lb Olympic weight set. Now, what was your question?

My home gym: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1465291461&viewfull=1#post1465291461.

()---() York Barbell Club #1 (DD, RH, Kg) ()---() []---[] Equipment Crew #36 []---[] []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #51 []---[] [M]===[6] Mech6 Crew #29 [M]===[6] ~~ 4 Horsemen ~~

1651Naismith is a name known to all. (+5000) 1651Naismith is a name known to all. (+5000) 1651Naismith is a name known to all. (+5000) 1651Naismith is a name known to all. (+5000) 1651Naismith is a name known to all. (+5000) 1651Naismith is a name known to all. (+5000) 1651Naismith is a name known to all. (+5000) 1651Naismith is a name known to all. (+5000) 1651Naismith is a name known to all. (+5000) 1651Naismith is a name known to all. (+5000) 1651Naismith is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by AttyGuy View Post
    Didn't want to let you down.
    Rep'd. :-)
    []---[] Equipment Crew #73 []---[]
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #78 []---[]
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #20 ||---||

Can't break what's broken Synthetickiller's Avatar
    Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You guys just added to the cost of my house! Thanks!
    I'll have to look into these reels. I'm getting at least 1 if not 2, 3/4" or 1"x100' hoses for pressure washing. The damn things run about $1/ft, but never kink. At least that's the price for the good stuff.

If I want to go cheap, I might just get this:
    http://www.harborfreight.com/34-in-x...ose-61906.html

I need one now, so it might be something I'll invest in sooner than later. If I do, I'll let you guys know.
    Crews: Ivanko Barbell Crew #52, York Barbell Club #95, Equipment Crew #59
    Lifts no one cares about:
    SQ: 619x1 (suit bottoms, no belt) / 507x1 (raw, no belt)
    BP: 392x1 (pause bench, raw)
    DL: 500x1 (suit bottoms, no belt)

thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by 2MoreRepz View Post
    I always follow this thread, but rarely post for some reason. Going to start participating a little more, seems like most trolls stay out of this thread.
    Same here.. I don't mind helping noobs, but it can get exhausting.
    Your project turned out great! That Eley hose reel is now in my Amazon house wishlist.

Originally Posted by Synthetickiller View Post
    Any walls up yet SK?
    Equipment Crew #68, Ivanko Crew #47, Rogue Barbell Club #7, Mech6 Crew #30
    7'x18' Home Gym: http://goo.gl/CBphUy
    Best Lifts @ 153 bw: Sq 320, BP 245, DL 320, Press 155

rthawker is a name known to all. (+5000) rthawker is a name known to all. (+5000) rthawker is a name known to all. (+5000) rthawker is a name known to all. (+5000) rthawker is a name known to all. (+5000) rthawker is a name known to all. (+5000) rthawker is a name known to all. (+5000) rthawker is a name known to all. (+5000) rthawker is a name known to all. (+5000) rthawker is a name known to all. (+5000) rthawker is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Synthetickiller View Post
    I'll have to look into these reels. I'm getting at least 1 if not 2, 3/4" or 1"x100' hoses for pressure washing. The damn things run about $1/ft, but never kink. At least that's the price for the good stuff.

If I want to go cheap, I might just get this:
    http://www.harborfreight.com/34-in-x...ose-61906.html

I need one now, so it might be something I'll invest in sooner than later. If I do, I'll let you guys know.
    If you need a good garden hose then you can't beat the black Craftsman hose at Sears. It carries the Craftsman lifetime guarantee so if anything happens to it you can just get it replaced (if you have a Sears nearby anymore). It can kink but doesn't very often.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #52 ▪█─────█▪
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #5 []---[]

bajabill will become famous soon enough. (+50) bajabill will become famous soon enough. (+50) bajabill will become famous soon enough. (+50) bajabill will become famous soon enough. (+50) bajabill will become famous soon enough. (+50) bajabill will become famous soon enough. (+50) bajabill will become famous soon enough. (+50) bajabill will become famous soon enough. (+50) bajabill will become famous soon enough. (+50) bajabill will become famous soon enough. (+50) bajabill will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    thanks to those who frequent this part of bb.com, very helpful.

venturing out to other areas really exposes one to undesirable levels of sanity.

the wife and son left today for Hong Kong for 3 weeks. sad to see them go, but i am honestly happy that he'll get to spend some time with the grandmother. she was around and a life saver when he was first born (6 months ago already, wtf) and i'm hoping he hasn't forgotten her yet. i had a great relationship with all my grandparents and i hope he does too.

in the mean time, i have more time to troll craigslist, so i'm sure nothing good will pop up...

Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Moving on up apparently.... I went to the basement looking for you guys and there wasn't so much as a sign saying you'd moved to the penthouse.

How is everyone? I'm looking longingly at the hole in my back yard....but the snow they're calling for tomorrow says..."not so fast".

Fortunately....I've summerized my snowblower and buried it in the back of the garage.

Ohio weather is not for those who like stability.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #4 ▪█─────█▪

Ivanko Crew #9
    York Barbell Crew #13

Originally Posted by Keetman View Post
    Moving on up apparently.... I went to the basement looking for you guys and there wasn't so much as a sign saying you'd moved to the penthouse.
    It has not been a good thing. Trust me.

Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mech6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    It has not been a good thing. Trust me.
    lol. Worse.

Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ohio weather is not for those who like stability.
    Nothing like using your air conditioning and heat in the same 24-hour period.
    Boomer Rep Crew #1
    []---[] Equipment Crew #37 []---[]
    ()---() York Barbell Club #3 ()---()

"You want science and studies? **** you. I've got scars and blood and vomit."
    -Wendler

urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Crazy Ohio weather checking in! This past couple weeks we went from playing basketball on the driveway in shorts, to thunderstorms and hail, to freaking snow. I about died of shock when I saw snow hit the ground, couldn't believe what I was seeing.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #58 ▪█─────█▪

swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by urbanlifter View Post
    Crazy Ohio weather checking in! This past couple weeks we went from playing basketball on the driveway in shorts, to thunderstorms and hail, to freaking snow. I about died of shock when I saw snow hit the ground, couldn't believe what I was seeing.
    Very similar here in Illinois. Taking the family to opening night at Wrigley Field on Monday...............and hoping that we don't freeze!
    STAND TALL AND SHAKE THE HEAVENS!!

"Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own." - 1 Corinthians 6:19

▪█─-─█▪ Equipment Crew #71 ▪█─-─█▪
    []---[] York Barbell Club #32 []---[]
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #66 []---[]
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #6 ||---||

AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How is everyone?

Whoa! Looked at your club and crew numbers and realized you must be some old-timer from around here.
    You need a good rack, a bench, and a 300-lb Olympic weight set. Now, what was your question?

My home gym: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1465291461&viewfull=1#post1465291461.

()---() York Barbell Club #1 (DD, RH, Kg) ()---() []---[] Equipment Crew #36 []---[] []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #51 []---[] [M]===[6] Mech6 Crew #29 [M]===[6] ~~ 4 Horsemen ~~

Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AttyGuy View Post
    Whoa! Looked at your club and crew numbers and realized you must be some old-timer from around here.

I thought you were dead.... wait, you're not actually Tony Curtis are you?

You could've at least not cropped out Janet Leigh.

..... and those socks..... good god look at those socks.

▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #4 ▪█─────█▪

Ivanko Crew #9
    York Barbell Crew #13

bajabill will become famous soon enough. (+50) bajabill will become famous soon enough. (+50) bajabill will become famous soon enough. (+50) bajabill will become famous soon enough. (+50) bajabill will become famous soon enough. (+50) bajabill will become famous soon enough. (+50) bajabill will become famous soon enough. (+50) bajabill will become famous soon enough. (+50) bajabill will become famous soon enough. (+50) bajabill will become famous soon enough. (+50) bajabill will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    is there a way to see who has posted, and their post count, in a thread?

Page 27 of 244 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 127 ... LastLast