Page 5 of 244 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast
    Can't break what's broken Synthetickiller's Avatar
    Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jdforsy View Post
    Stuck at home on the couch with a nasty case of the stomach flu. Anyone have any Netflix recommendations? Just finished Whitey which was pretty goid
    I could give you a huge list of anime, but for some reason, I doubt most ppl here watch, lol.
    You could watch most of Tarantino's work if you haven't. D'Jango Unchained was great.
    Crews: Ivanko Barbell Crew #52, York Barbell Club #95, Equipment Crew #59
    Lifts no one cares about:
    SQ: 619x1 (suit bottoms, no belt) / 507x1 (raw, no belt)
    BP: 392x1 (pause bench, raw)
    DL: 500x1 (suit bottoms, no belt)

Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I came across this guy just surfing autotrader.
    I think the steps are gaudy, if not creative.

Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Stuck at home on the couch with a nasty case of the stomach flu. Anyone have any Netflix recommendations? Just finished Whitey which was pretty goid
    have you watched Californication? I finished that last month - thought it was great (except the last season) - soundtrack is pretty awesome as well.
    Boomer Rep Crew #1
    []---[] Equipment Crew #37 []---[]
    ()---() York Barbell Club #3 ()---()

"You want science and studies? **** you. I've got scars and blood and vomit."
    -Wendler

rthawker is a name known to all. (+5000) rthawker is a name known to all. (+5000) rthawker is a name known to all. (+5000) rthawker is a name known to all. (+5000) rthawker is a name known to all. (+5000) rthawker is a name known to all. (+5000) rthawker is a name known to all. (+5000) rthawker is a name known to all. (+5000) rthawker is a name known to all. (+5000) rthawker is a name known to all. (+5000) rthawker is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Cleveland33 View Post
    Wow that's a big move. Do you or your wife have family on this side of the country or is all new?

If you are interested - a friend of mine owns a small moving company and I was asking him what he does with these one wave moves he does - generally he rents a truck, drives there, and flies back so I was curious how he gets help with the unloading. He told me there is a website for moving help that he goes on and finds local guys and hires them for the day. Not sure if it is for moving companies only or open to the public - I can find out and get you the site info if you would be interested.
    All of our family is in the WNY area. We have the moving company locked down and on the other end I have plenty of friends and family to help unload. It's been 15 years since I lived there so I'm excited to get back and have my kids grow up knowing who their Grandmas, Aunts, Uncles, and Cousins are.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #52 ▪█─────█▪
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #5 []---[]

Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm not a real big war movie fan, but "Fury" was pretty damn good.
    "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

"An adult male weighs at least 200 pounds." - Mark Rippetoe

▪█──█▪ Equipment Crew #44 ▪█──█▪

||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #11 ||---||

Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I just watched Interstellar and it was amazing. It's kind of a polarizing movie though - heard that people will hate it or love it. If you like any of Nolan's other work (Inception, The Prestige, etc.), you'll enjoy it.
    Garage Gym Owner

Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by rthawker View Post
    All of our family is in the WNY area. We have the moving company locked down and on the other end I have plenty of friends and family to help unload. It's been 15 years since I lived there so I'm excited to get back and have my kids grow up knowing who their Grandmas, Aunts, Uncles, and Cousins are.
    that's awesome.
    Boomer Rep Crew #1

-Wendler

dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I think I'm going to catch "Leno's Garage" tonight on CNBC. However if it gives me the bug to start collecting Vintage cars the way this forum has gotten me interested in collecting gym equipment, then I am definitely going to need a divorce lawyer.
    ▪█──────█▪ Equipment Crew #64 ▪█──────█▪
    ▪()()-----()()▪ York Barbell Club #83 (DD) ▪()()-----()()▪
    ▪▪█─────█▪▪ Ivanko Barbell Crew #83 ▪▪█─────█▪▪
    ▪[M]===[6]▪ Mech6 Crew #14 ▪[M]===[6]▪

Seeking: Knowledge

urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Stasher1 View Post
    I'm not a real big war movie fan, but "Fury" was pretty damn good.
    Originally Posted by Bench905 View Post
    I just watched Interstellar and it was amazing. It's kind of a polarizing movie though - heard that people will hate it or love it. If you like any of Nolan's other work (Inception, The Prestige, etc.), you'll enjoy it.
    Both are excellent movies, I would watch Interstellar first because it was absolutely phenomenal!!!!
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #58 ▪█─────█▪

Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Damn sounds like everyone is packing up in the Crew!!! lol

The listing realtor is completely incompetent so the inspection is only half done. He inspected all the exterior etc, but she was late giving him the house code...despite knowing the inspection was today. She also directly spoke to my lender demanding a prequal...(although we're already under contract) and pushing to speed up closing. JOY!

Oh well, seems the inspection (of what he could inspect) went well. And I should hear back Friday about being approved for the loan, then it's just a matter of the house appraising high enough and we're golden.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #56 ▪█─────█▪

urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Agents are interesting to say the least, both selling and buying. I work for a Credit Union and manage the lending department (Mortgages, auto, private, ect), and with the new TRID regulations that just went into place 10/03 its a sticky time to be applying for a mortgage because there is still alot of confusion out there. Incompetent agents are in for a rude awakening, lenders are being held to strict regulations now on tolerances and when they have to re-disclose (pushing out closings). Warn your agents to have their sh@t together, FI's like mine are requiring 100% dead on numbers from the agents at least 15 days out from close. Meaning if they are forgetful or try to slip fees in last second you may be forced to sign new disclosures which would push closing out an additional 7 days or more. If you are going thru a local Credit Union the turnaround may be faster, some of these nationwide FI's centralize their mortgage operations to a specific location so it may not always be done quickly.

Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by urbanlifter View Post
    Agents are interesting to say the least, both selling and buying. I work for a Credit Union and manage the lending department (Mortgages, auto, private, ect), and with the new TRID regulations that just went into place 10/03 its a sticky time to be applying for a mortgage because there is still alot of confusion out there. Incompetent agents are in for a rude awakening, lenders are being held to strict regulations now on tolerances and when they have to re-disclose (pushing out closings). Warn your agents to have their sh@t together, FI's like mine are requiring 100% dead on numbers from the agents at least 15 days out from close. Meaning if they are forgetful or try to slip fees in last second you may be forced to sign new disclosures which would push closing out an additional 7 days or more. If you are going thru a local Credit Union the turnaround may be faster, some of these nationwide FI's centralize their mortgage operations to a specific location so it may not always be done quickly.

Local bank, but the loan person there seems on the ball and warned me of just what you said. The selling/listing agent is the one who could be in for a rude awakening. My buying agent is up on his ****.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #56 ▪█─────█▪

All I can say is that this is going to be a fun review.
    I've been waiting months & months for this.
    Brace yourselves.

dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Synthetickiller View Post
    Brace yourselves.

Giddy up!

AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Brace yourselves.

Can't be Legend-ary. Is it something special from Mech6 up in the Great White North?
    You need a good rack, a bench, and a 300-lb Olympic weight set. Now, what was your question?

My home gym: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1465291461&viewfull=1#post1465291461.

()---() York Barbell Club #1 (DD, RH, Kg) ()---() []---[] Equipment Crew #36 []---[] []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #51 []---[] [M]===[6] Mech6 Crew #29 [M]===[6] ~~ 4 Horsemen ~~

KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Brace yourselves.

What's the shipping weight?
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #35
    -!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #14

Originally Posted by dieselmike View Post
    Giddy up!
    Damn straight.

Originally Posted by AttyGuy View Post
    Can't be Legend-ary. Is it something special from Mech6 up in the Great White North?
    Nope. I wish. One day, but today isn't that day, unfortunately.

Originally Posted by KBKB View Post
    What's the shipping weight?
    UPS "claims" 62 lb.

Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

UPS "claims" 62 lb.

Is it Dom?

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

"An adult male weighs at least 200 pounds." - Mark Rippetoe

▪█──█▪ Equipment Crew #44 ▪█──█▪

||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #11 ||---||

Originally Posted by Stasher1 View Post
    Is it Dom?

Wait, he's for sale?! lol wut?

SmokinJoe87 is just really nice. (+1000) SmokinJoe87 is just really nice. (+1000) SmokinJoe87 is just really nice. (+1000) SmokinJoe87 is just really nice. (+1000) SmokinJoe87 is just really nice. (+1000) SmokinJoe87 is just really nice. (+1000) SmokinJoe87 is just really nice. (+1000) SmokinJoe87 is just really nice. (+1000) SmokinJoe87 is just really nice. (+1000) SmokinJoe87 is just really nice. (+1000) SmokinJoe87 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Duffalo Bar? Maybe I'm just hoping for that...
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #72 []---[]
    ()---() York Barbell Club #87 ()---()

Originally Posted by SmokinJoe87 View Post
    Duffalo Bar? Maybe I'm just hoping for that...
    We'll have to see. All in due time.
    Maybe it is Legendary... we all know Atty wants it to be.

keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Shaf

Burdick and Duffin

Interesting take on benching with it

▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #53 ▪█─────█▪
    ^^^^^^^ 6' 6" and Over Crew ^^^^^^^
    ------------- No Vax Crew ----------------

Originally Posted by urbanlifter View Post
    Fingers crossed, I NEED A GOOD APPRAISAL THIS WEEK FELLAS!!!!!
    Wooohooo! Appraisal came back, and it looks like we are golden! Set to close in a month, long time to wait but gives me some time to plan. I'm already under contract to purchase another house, if all goes well this will be the space where I re-build the home gym. Its a tri-level home, so I have staked claim to the lower level and should have plenty of space to work with (34' x 18'). Now I need to decide on whether to have someone do the floor professionally, or buy rolls of gym matting and do it myself. STOKED!!!

AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Do it right, while you are new to the house.
    You need a good rack, a bench, and a 300-lb Olympic weight set. Now, what was your question?

My home gym: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1465291461&viewfull=1#post1465291461.

()---() York Barbell Club #1 (DD, RH, Kg) ()---() []---[] Equipment Crew #36 []---[] []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #51 []---[] [M]===[6] Mech6 Crew #29 [M]===[6] ~~ 4 Horsemen ~~

I'll get around to reviewing it after I actually spend some time with this one.
    This won't be a one off. This is something most people here haven't had a chance to use & the bar seems to be very polarizing. Considering I haven't had any experience with any form of a bowed bar, I hopefully can provide a completely objective review. I won't be posting anything this week or next week. Give me about 1 month to really put this bar through a 4 week training cycle & I'll have some substance to my review. I will say one thing right off the bat; either this bar will be a complete waste of $500+ or it will be one of the staples of my routine from now on.

For now, here's a small teaser of it on my clothing rack.

Attached Images

jdforsy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdforsy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdforsy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdforsy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdforsy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdforsy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdforsy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdforsy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdforsy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdforsy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdforsy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm sure none of you remember but I've been finishing my basement (gym) for the last year. I've been working around all the equipment but once drywall started it had to go. All the equipment has been in the garage for the last 3 weeks and will probably be in for at least 2 more. Drywall is finishing today and painting is starting on Thursday. I'm getting ready to pull the trigger on 500 sq ft of 3/8" flecced flooring for rubberflooringinc.com. Anyone have any thoughts on 3/8" vs 1/2". And no the answer isn't 3/4" stall mats! I'm soon to have a very hoity toity home gym! Pics coming soon
    ▪█──────█▪ Equipment Crew #66 ▪█──────█▪

[]---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #44 []---[]

My home gym https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175136471&p=1552985721#post1552985721

For now, here's a small teaser of it on my clothing rack.

How does the bowed part stay up in the rack?

I'm sure none of you remember but I've been finishing my basement (gym) for the last year. I've been working around all the equipment but once drywall started it had to go. All the equipment has been in the garage for the last 3 weeks and will probably be in for at least 2 more. Drywall is finishing today and painting is starting on Thursday. I'm getting ready to pull the trigger on 500 sq ft of 3/8" flecced flooring for rubberflooringinc.com. Anyone have any thoughts on 3/8" vs 1/2". And no the answer isn't 3/4" stall mats! I'm soon to have a very hoity toity home gym! Pics coming soon
    Have you been following the recent thread on rubber flooring started by IronCompany? Lot of talk their about 3/8" rolls and 1/2" I am starting to believe some of us have gone overkill with the multiple layers of ply and then the 3/4" slabs of rubber.

I had a post about this a while back. I still have not ordered flooring b/c I am still fighting with getting things done to apply for permits.

Anyways, everyone said 3/8" was a "better" option than 1/2". The 1/2" is more than double the cost of the 3/8" roll. If you need a deadlift area, either use some 3/8" to stack, giving you 3/4" or buy a stall mat, lol. I have not looked at the prices for a while, so they could have changed.
    I'll take a look, again, & see how much it will cost.

Originally Posted by dieselmike View Post
    How does the bowed part stay up in the rack?
    It doesn't. I have not put plates on it yet. I'll see if that helps.
    Just remember, this is the clothing rack. Nothing is set up well & the j-cups are an embarrassment to any & all fabricators out there.

why type of floor will you have under the mats - concrete or something else?
    Boomer Rep Crew #1

-Wendler