Page 2 of 78 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast
    MongoloidMike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MongoloidMike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MongoloidMike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MongoloidMike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MongoloidMike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MongoloidMike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MongoloidMike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MongoloidMike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MongoloidMike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MongoloidMike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MongoloidMike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I dont follow NFL at all and have nfi but was roped into a 10 man league

Looking to tidy up my later picks
    The players available have a higher % ownership so wondering if i should swap

Player I have / Player available
    Torrey Smith / Anquan Boldin
    Tevin Coleman / Joique Bell
    Green Bay DEF / Baltimore DEF

measlies for any advice, cheers

Forumite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forumite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forumite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forumite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forumite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forumite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forumite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forumite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forumite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forumite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forumite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Forumite View Post
    So a person in my league recently came at me with a few different trade options. For some reason he wants AB and/or Amari Cooper. So this is what has been tossed around.

Matellus Bennett for Amari Cooper
    Bennett and Desaun Jackson for AJ Green
    Gronk and Jackson for Antonio Brown
    Gronk and D. Thomas for Brown and AJ Green

It's a 10 person league QB WR WR RB RB TE Flex K D

1 ppr

My Team:
    QB Ryan
    WR Brown, Green, Cooper, Stevie Johnson, T. Williams, Dorsett, Funchess
    TE Cameron
    RB Shady, Gurley, Ball, Cobb, Zenner

His Team:
    QB Wilson
    WR Thomas, Hilton, Jackson, Wheaton, Bryant
    RB Gordon, Vareen, Blounte, M. Jones
    TE Gronk, Bennett
    From another thread but figured I'd ask in here.
    ~Braves-Falcons-Caps~
    ~Dad Crew x2~
    ~Currently playing: SMITE~

DatFeelGuy is a name known to all. (+5000) DatFeelGuy is a name known to all. (+5000) DatFeelGuy is a name known to all. (+5000) DatFeelGuy is a name known to all. (+5000) DatFeelGuy is a name known to all. (+5000) DatFeelGuy is a name known to all. (+5000) DatFeelGuy is a name known to all. (+5000) DatFeelGuy is a name known to all. (+5000) DatFeelGuy is a name known to all. (+5000) DatFeelGuy is a name known to all. (+5000) DatFeelGuy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hi yuja. Won my league last year. Appreciate your advice.

Should I drop Dwayne Allen for delanie walker, Heath miller, or keep him? Non ppr. I frel like Allen has good upside in that offense so I am hesitant to drop him but delanie had a pretty solid year last year. Thoughts?
    Work hard
    Enjoy yourself
    Do the right thing
    Compound your interest

Ejjw18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ejjw18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ejjw18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ejjw18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ejjw18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ejjw18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ejjw18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ejjw18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ejjw18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ejjw18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ejjw18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    As I said yesterday, The first 3 rounds of my league has started online and it's my pick in the first round. There's no time limit for the first 3 rounds since the rest of the draft is in person next Tuesday.

10 teams. I'm the 4th pick. We start......TWO QBs, 2 RBs, 3 WRs, 2 flex, TE, k, and def. 1 PPR for RB/WR and 1.5 PPR for TE. People are allowed to keep one player from rounds 8-12, and one from rounds 13-18. I'm keeping Davante Adams as my 8th round pick. OBJ, Matthews, and Evans are also being kept by other teams.

There's 4 more picks until my 3rd round pick. So far I have Lynch, Brown, and Davante Adams(8th round keeper).

Here are the top 3 available at each position right now

QB- Ryan, Eli and romo
    Rb- Anderson, Murray, hill
    WR- Calvin, green, Cobb
    TE- Graham, Olsen, and kelce

Obviously some of those guys will be gone by the time it gets to me since there's still 4 picks before me, but I'm thinking I have to grab a QB here right??

It's appealing to take one of those RBs or WRs since I would be stacked then, but then I would get stuck with 2 starting QBs like Cutler and Rivers.

Am I wrong for thinking to grab a QB next?
    -Misc Firearms Crew-

*Bears, Blackhawks, Buckeyes, Bulls and Sox*

**-Chicagoan Crew(chief of staff)-**

yuja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yuja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yuja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yuja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yuja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yuja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yuja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yuja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yuja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yuja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yuja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by thefullmonte View Post
    Yuja

As one of the few guys here I really listen to, I wanted to post this here for you too.

Alright boys....keepers were announced tonight, and it's time to develop a draft strategy. I'm not really thrilled with what I have to choose from

10 team, PPR keeper. Start (2) RB, (3) WR and (1) Flex

My keepers: Antonio Brown, Dez Bryant, and Julio Jones. My arch nemesis is starting with Bell, D Thomas and OBJ so my margin for error is slim.

Due to some draft pick trades....I have the 1st, 5th, and 9th picks in the first round.

To available players in draft
    QB - Russell, Peyton, Ben
    RB - Forsett, Ingram, Gordon, Morris, Ellington
    WR - Cooks, Matthews, Hopkins, Edelman Cooper

So here is my issue, I obviously need a RB, but I'm just not sold on Forsett....and I really think both Cooks, Hopkins and Matthews score more points this year. But isn't that just insane to start with 4 WR?

My other thought is that I draft Arian Foster first overall. If I really believe that all the other RB are the same....he's the only real season changer available in the draft.
    I believe in Forsett, but Ingram has a good floor as well. 4 WRs right off the bat is definitely overkill. I wouldn't take Foster so early unless you're sure about the rest of your draft/making the playoffs.

I think the best option here is Forsett or Ingram. Probably Forsett because it's a PPR + Trestman offense. That being said, if you have the option to trade any 3 of those WRs for an elite RB, I would do that and draft Cooks or Matthews

Originally Posted by rise21 View Post
    Can you rate my team op?

Rodgers
    Ty Hilton A Jeffrey
    D Martin A Morris
    J Cameron
    Buf
    RBs are kinda meh, everything else is fine

Originally Posted by MongoloidMike View Post
    I dont follow NFL at all and have nfi but was roped into a 10 man league

Looking to tidy up my later picks
    The players available have a higher % ownership so wondering if i should swap

Player I have / Player available
    Torrey Smith / Anquan Boldin
    Tevin Coleman / Joique Bell
    Green Bay DEF / Baltimore DEF

measlies for any advice, cheers
    I'd pick up Bell and the Baltimore D

Torrey vs Anquan is kinda ceiling/floor. Torrey is the riskier play but he has higher potential for more points

If you're playing ppr, I'd rather have Anquan, otherwise Torrey if standard

From another thread but figured I'd ask in here.
    try Brown for Demaryius + Blount or Vereen

you need the RB help. all the trades he offered don't really benefit you

Originally Posted by Ejjw18 View Post
    As I said yesterday, The first 3 rounds of my league has started online and it's my pick in the first round. There's no time limit for the first 3 rounds since the rest of the draft is in person next Tuesday.

10 teams. I'm the 4th pick. We start......TWO QBs, 2 RBs, 3 WRs, 2 flex, TE, k, and def. 1 PPR for RB/WR and 1.5 PPR for TE. People are allowed to keep one player from rounds 8-12, and one from rounds 13-18. I'm keeping Davante Adams as my 8th round pick. OBJ, Matthews, and Evans are also being kept by other teams.

There's 4 more picks until my 3rd round pick. So far I have Lynch, Brown, and Davante Adams(8th round keeper).

Here are the top 3 available at each position right now

QB- Ryan, Eli and romo
    Rb- Anderson, Murray, hill
    WR- Calvin, green, Cobb
    TE- Graham, Olsen, and kelce

Obviously some of those guys will be gone by the time it gets to me since there's still 4 picks before me, but I'm thinking I have to grab a QB here right??

It's appealing to take one of those RBs or WRs since I would be stacked then, but then I would get stuck with 2 starting QBs like Cutler and Rivers.

Am I wrong for thinking to grab a QB next?
    I don't have much experience in 2 QB leagues..but they're going to be the highest (and most consistent) scorers week to week so you definitely want to nail them down. I'd figure out what the difference is between the Romos and whatever QBs come later in the draft (Tannehill, Kaep, Bradford) vs the difference between WR/RBs vs the later round guys. From my experience RB has a sharp dropoff after the first few guys, but WR is consistent throughout the draft

Forumite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forumite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forumite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forumite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forumite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forumite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forumite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forumite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forumite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forumite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Forumite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hey thanks for the advice was just offered Charles +Devonte Adams for Brown.

This is his RBs and WRs, do you think you could possibly check it out and lmk what to hit him back with?

WRs: Julio, Alshon, Adams, Landry, Marshall, Wright
    RBs: Charles, Randle, J-Stew, Doug Martin
    ~Braves-Falcons-Caps~
    ~Dad Crew x2~

#1 misc survivorman wow strong misc's Avatar
    wow strong misc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wow strong misc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wow strong misc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wow strong misc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wow strong misc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wow strong misc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wow strong misc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wow strong misc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wow strong misc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wow strong misc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wow strong misc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Rate this team

Qb big Ben
    Qb dalton
    Rb forte
    Rb gore
    Rb duke johnson
    Rb sims
    Wr aj green
    Wr andre Johnson
    Wr maclin
    Wr Decker
    Wr steve sr
    Wr perriman
    Te cameron
    K m bryant
    Def G.B

E-Tank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) E-Tank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) E-Tank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) E-Tank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) E-Tank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) E-Tank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) E-Tank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) E-Tank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) E-Tank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) E-Tank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) E-Tank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Just finished drafting in a random league i joined. 10 Team standard (non-ppr). I feel like team is pretty avg

Qb: Ryan

Rb: Forte, Morris, L. Murray, J. Bell, Tevin Coleman, Blue, Hillman

WR: Hilton, Megatron, Agholor, Colston

TE: Bennett, Daniels

D: Texans

K: Parkey

I checked out the FA and im thinking my first move will be to drop Hillman for Malcom Floyd and maybe Daniels for Orange Julius

MurkinSeason is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MurkinSeason is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MurkinSeason is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MurkinSeason is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MurkinSeason is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MurkinSeason is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MurkinSeason is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MurkinSeason is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MurkinSeason is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MurkinSeason is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MurkinSeason is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Answer me this yuja.. what makes you more qualified than me to run this type of thread hmm?

Resume please.

wow strong misc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wow strong misc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wow strong misc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wow strong misc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wow strong misc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wow strong misc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wow strong misc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wow strong misc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wow strong misc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wow strong misc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wow strong misc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by E-Tank View Post
    Just finished drafting in a random league i joined. 10 Team standard (non-ppr). I feel like team is pretty avg

I checked out the FA and im thinking my first move will be to drop Hillman for Malcom Floyd and maybe Daniels for Orange Julius
    Honestly for a ten teamer this is a pretty weak team. My 12 teamer could compare easily.

yuja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yuja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yuja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yuja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yuja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yuja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yuja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yuja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yuja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yuja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yuja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Hey thanks for the advice was just offered Charles +Devonte Adams for Brown.

This is his RBs and WRs, do you think you could possibly check it out and lmk what to hit him back with?

WRs: Julio, Alshon, Adams, Landry, Marshall, Wright
    RBs: Charles, Randle, J-Stew, Doug Martin
    That's a good trade for you

Originally Posted by wow strong misc View Post
    Rate this team

Qb big Ben
    Qb dalton
    Rb forte
    Rb gore
    Rb duke johnson
    Rb sims
    Wr aj green
    Wr andre Johnson
    Wr maclin
    Wr Decker
    Wr steve sr
    Wr perriman
    Te cameron
    K m bryant
    Def G.B
    backup RBs are kinda weak

Originally Posted by E-Tank View Post

WRs are kinda weak, rest looks alright

Originally Posted by MurkinSeason View Post
    Answer me this yuja.. what makes you more qualified than me to run this type of thread hmm?

Resume please.
    I made my thread before you did

bam!

GN0L is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GN0L is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GN0L is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GN0L is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GN0L is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GN0L is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GN0L is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GN0L is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GN0L is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GN0L is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GN0L is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    My first time drafting PPR tonight. Any players that really stick out to you this year? Forsett, Cooks, Quick?
    -MISC DotA Crew-
    Florida Gators Crew

Rays. Gators. Bucs.

▪█─────█▪
    -----\0/-----
    ------|------
    ----- ^-----

i will rep u if i get a chance

Originally Posted by yuja View Post
    That's a good trade for you!
    It's a 1 PPR league though, are you really high on Adams?
    ~Braves-Falcons-Caps~
    ~Dad Crew x2~

heavenlyblest1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) heavenlyblest1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) heavenlyblest1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) heavenlyblest1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) heavenlyblest1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) heavenlyblest1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) heavenlyblest1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) heavenlyblest1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) heavenlyblest1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) heavenlyblest1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) heavenlyblest1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Streaming Defenses for week 1:

Indi @ Buffalo

NYJ hosting Cleveland

Houston hosting KC

thanks

DatFeelGuy is a name known to all. (+5000) DatFeelGuy is a name known to all. (+5000) DatFeelGuy is a name known to all. (+5000) DatFeelGuy is a name known to all. (+5000) DatFeelGuy is a name known to all. (+5000) DatFeelGuy is a name known to all. (+5000) DatFeelGuy is a name known to all. (+5000) DatFeelGuy is a name known to all. (+5000) DatFeelGuy is a name known to all. (+5000) DatFeelGuy is a name known to all. (+5000) DatFeelGuy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by DatFeelGuy View Post
    Hi yuja. Won my league last year. Appreciate your advice.

Should I drop Dwayne Allen for delanie walker, Heath miller, or keep him? Non ppr. I frel like Allen has good upside in that offense so I am hesitant to drop him but delanie had a pretty solid year last year. Thoughts?
    2nd attempt
    Work hard
    Enjoy yourself
    Do the right thing
    Compound your interest

Originally Posted by GN0L View Post
    My first time drafting PPR tonight. Any players that really stick out to you this year? Forsett, Cooks, Quick?
    I would take a look at their receptions last season, their projected receptions this year, and who they're competing with for catches

It's a 1 PPR league though, are you really high on Adams?
    Yes sir. Adams should be a solid WR2 in the Packers offense

your RBs need big help, and I think Charles is a good fit

Originally Posted by heavenlyblest1 View Post
    Streaming Defenses for week 1:

Indi @ Buffalo

NYJ hosting Cleveland

Houston hosting KC

thanks
    I think Houston is a good D to start week 1, where we don't really know how well each team's offense functions

Originally Posted by DatFeelGuy View Post
    2nd attempt
    Sorry man, must've missed ya the first time

I like Allen more than Delanie

dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    4th pick in a 10 team league .5ppr with some bonus @350 passing and 120 rush/rec, i am leaning grabbing OBJ at 4 and then hoping anderson/hill/forte drop to me at 17. What do you think?

Originally Posted by dhawkeye1980 View Post
    4th pick in a 10 team league .5ppr with some bonus @350 passing and 120 rush/rec, i am leaning grabbing OBJ at 4 and then hoping anderson/hill/forte drop to me at 17. What do you think?
    I have DT Dez and Brown ahead of OBJ in my rankings

you'd pass up the leftover from Bell/Lynch/Lacy/AP?

dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I have DT Dez and Brown ahead of OBJ in my rankings

you'd pass up the leftover from Bell/Lynch/Lacy/AP?
    I know hes not ranked #1 but i just believe he will put up huge numbers this year

Pulled the trigger on OBJ my team
    10 team .5 PPR

Eli
    OBJ, matthews, adams, decker, c johnson, cruz
    Forte, ellington, ivory, vereen, d johnson
    Cameron

Still drafting kicker and def

BothellBarbell is a name known to all. (+5000) BothellBarbell is a name known to all. (+5000) BothellBarbell is a name known to all. (+5000) BothellBarbell is a name known to all. (+5000) BothellBarbell is a name known to all. (+5000) BothellBarbell is a name known to all. (+5000) BothellBarbell is a name known to all. (+5000) BothellBarbell is a name known to all. (+5000) BothellBarbell is a name known to all. (+5000) BothellBarbell is a name known to all. (+5000) BothellBarbell is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Flex week 1:

Latavius Murray v Cincy
    Jordan Matthews @ ATL

MongoloidMike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MongoloidMike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MongoloidMike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MongoloidMike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MongoloidMike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MongoloidMike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MongoloidMike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MongoloidMike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MongoloidMike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MongoloidMike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MongoloidMike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'd pick up Bell and the Baltimore D

Torrey vs Anquan is kinda ceiling/floor. Torrey is the riskier play but he has higher potential for more points

If you're playing ppr, I'd rather have Anquan, otherwise Torrey if standard
    ty brah

My team now looks like this

Drew Brees
    Dez Bryant / Golden Tate / Jarvis Landry
    CJ Anderson / Mark Ingram
    Martellus Bennett
    Mason Crosby
    Green Bay (soon to be Baltimore)

Carlos Hyde / Joique Bell
    Nelson Agholor / Torrey Smith
    Dwayne Allen
    Jay Cutler

Any ideas/possible changes? I feel like im weak in my 2nd WR but not in a hurry to give anything up to change that. Kind of want to keep my best bench RB and WR though are potential trade bait (have had some interest for both). Overall pretty happy with it given my lack of knowledge.

nettripper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nettripper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nettripper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nettripper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nettripper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nettripper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nettripper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nettripper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nettripper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nettripper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nettripper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Yay or nay? 12 team ppr 1

Thx for replies
    Have goodnight.

Originally Posted by dhawkeye1980 View Post
    Pulled the trigger on OBJ my team
    10 team .5 PPR

Eli
    OBJ, matthews, adams, decker, c johnson, cruz
    Forte, ellington, ivory, vereen, d johnson
    Cameron

Still drafting kicker and def
    looks alright. I personally stayed away from Ellington this year

Originally Posted by BothellBarbell View Post
    Flex week 1:

Latavius Murray v Cincy
    Jordan Matthews @ ATL
    Matthews

Originally Posted by MongoloidMike View Post
    ty brah

My team now looks like this

Drew Brees
    Dez Bryant / Golden Tate / Jarvis Landry
    CJ Anderson / Mark Ingram
    Martellus Bennett
    Mason Crosby
    Green Bay (soon to be Baltimore)

Carlos Hyde / Joique Bell
    Nelson Agholor / Torrey Smith
    Dwayne Allen
    Jay Cutler

Any ideas/possible changes? I feel like im weak in my 2nd WR but not in a hurry to give anything up to change that. Kind of want to keep my best bench RB and WR though are potential trade bait (have had some interest for both). Overall pretty happy with it given my lack of knowledge.
    Wouldn't change a thing. Just wait for the season opener brah

Originally Posted by nettripper View Post
    [Img]http://i.imgur.com/FzkzMnG.png[/mg]

Yay or nay? 12 team ppr 1

Thx for replies
    Looks pretty good

PjzBoozer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PjzBoozer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PjzBoozer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PjzBoozer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PjzBoozer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PjzBoozer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PjzBoozer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PjzBoozer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PjzBoozer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PjzBoozer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PjzBoozer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Looks pretty good

Z when the fook you renewing your team in BRB?!

Originally Posted by PjzBoozer View Post
    Z when the fook you renewing your team in BRB?!
    I never got a renewal thingy

wut

Critique this team: 12 teamer
    Qb Rivers
    Qb cutler
    Rb Miller
    Rb Gore
    Rb abdullah
    Rb bernard
    Rb tre mason
    Wr julio jones
    Wr antonio brown
    Wr allen robinson
    Wr funchess
    Wr kenny stills
    Te eifert
    Te bennett
    K Prater
    Def open for now would need to drop someone

Thoughts.

PjzBoozer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PjzBoozer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PjzBoozer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PjzBoozer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PjzBoozer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PjzBoozer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PjzBoozer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PjzBoozer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PjzBoozer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PjzBoozer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PjzBoozer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I never got a renewal thingy

wut

Stran said he sent out renewal invites (this was like almost 2 weeks ago)

Half the league already bake cuuuuh.

O lawd, pepper your angus Z, dis mah year.

Originally Posted by wow strong misc View Post
    Critique this team: 12 teamer
    Qb Rivers
    Qb cutler
    Rb Miller
    Rb Gore
    Rb abdullah
    Rb bernard
    Rb tre mason
    Wr julio jones
    Wr antonio brown
    Wr allen robinson
    Wr funchess
    Wr kenny stills
    Te eifert
    Te bennett
    K Prater
    Def open for now would need to drop someone

Thoughts.
    looks pretty solid if everyone stays healthy

Originally Posted by PjzBoozer View Post
    Stran said he sent out renewal invites (this was like almost 2 weeks ago)

Half the league already bake cuuuuh.

O lawd, pepper your angus Z, dis mah year.
    get out of my thread you bronze turd

looks pretty solid if everyone stays healthy

get out of my thread you bronze turd
    Who should i drop for a def? Thinking stills