jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up iForce Nutrition MAX OUT Pre-Work Log / Review

Original thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=168470153

Got my package on Monday....Cherry Limeade. Tuesday...took one scoop about 30 minutes before Shoulders / Back day at the gym. First impression...mixes perfect...tastes excellent...can't get much better for taste...definitely 10/10 for both taste / mixability.

In the gym - I felt great...I workout at 6am - was awake - focused - driven. I do high reps - heavy weights on about everything - about 6-10 sets on every lift for the most part going up weight each set. I did the following:

Cable Lat Pulldowns (6 sets)
    Cable Rows (6 sets)
    Dumbbell shrugs (6 sets)
    Dumbbell Bent Rows (6 sets)
    Dumbbell Arnold press (7 sets with a PR! 70 lb dumbbells for 6!)
    Deadlift (5 sets ending on 395 x 2)
    Reverse grip cable flies

I got done with my last set and didn't want to leave...LOL. I debated on doing more but I had to cut myself off. So far so good on day 1.

Day 2 (today): I did crosstraining (aka crossfit) out of my garage with my workout partner. I felt awesome yet again...awake...focused..driven to kick some ass. We did about 4 - 6 minute workouts at high intensity...felt awesome.

Love this stuff so far!
    KettleBURN Fitness and Personal Training
    CrossFit Level 1 Trainer (CF-L1)

joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Appreciate the log - in for the ride!

jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Again took pre about 30 minutes or so before my gym session which was Chest / Tris. I felt awake and focused again...love that feeling ...going in ready to destroy s**t in the gym.

I did the following:
    Incline Bench (5 sets) - every lift is going up in weight every set until you reach 3-5 max reps.
    Bench (felt great on this...had someone spot me when I got to 275 which I wanted to just get 1 rep and ended up getting 3 unassisted!) - 7 sets
    Close Grip Bench (4 sets)
    Dumbbell bench (ended with 100 lb dumbbells only for 3 which sucks for me but I normally start with this and not after 3 other lifts) - 5 sets total
    Cable Tricep pulldowns (6 sets)
    Tricep weighted pushdown machine (5 sets)
    Peckdeck machine (5 sets)

LOVING this stuff so far....very awesome. I'm not crazy about the "pump" I really look for pre workouts that help wake me up and keep that tunnel vision focus in the gym and this stuff has delivered so far. Very happy with it.

joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Agreed that this is definitely for those looking for the tunnel vision type effect!

I took an extended break from working out this weekend until this morning. I definitely felt like crap this morning from poor sleep and diet over the weekend. But...I was just unmotivated and tired as hell for my 6am workout...luckily about 15 minutes into the workout I started to wakeup and get some of that motivation back. Workout wasn't the best workout ever, but i did get through it! I did cross training this morning and plan to hit weights later on tonight. Today says a lot to me about the supplement...as these are the kind of days you need pre workout the most...to get over the ...fckkk it i'll just hit the snooze kind of mode ...instead dragging yourself to the kitchen..slamming your pre ....making yourself grind it out....definitely went from possibly calling in sick for work type of day to I wanna kick this day's ass. LOL - love it!

Hit Back / Shoulders today - woke up tired again and not really wanting to workout. Hit the pre workout...delicous...makes it nice when you don't have to choke down a terrible tasting pre. Hit the stationary bike for 10 minutes to get warm, hit the gym and felt awake and ready to smash some weights. Had a pretty good workout...did the following:

Lat Pulldowns (7x)
    Seated Lat Pulls
    Deadlift (finished 405 x 1 / 395 x 2)
    Cable High Pulls
    Dumbbell Arnold press (finished on 65 x 6)
    Seated military press
    Reverse lat machine

Felt good...I get to the end of my workouts on this stuff and have to convince myself that I'M DONE. LOL

Good stuff man - lots of volume for sure

Sorry I've been slacking on the log! I didn't miss a day of training...even over the weekend. Still loving his PRE...it gets me through workouts that I just don't have the motivation to even start!

Saturday I drove up to another Anytime fitness about 30 minutes away for chest / bis / tris as they have heavier dumbbells there. I ended up starting with dumbbell bench and ended on a PR of 120's for x 7 reps. WOOT!

From there had a great workout for a weekend, normally I'd be a little tired or burnt out but I felt great.

Sunday hit just odd things I needed to work on: Shoulders, back, calves, abs. Good workout!

Monday - double cardio day. I dog tired in the morning, slammed by PRE and it was much better in about 30 minutes - got 45 minutes of cardio in: Stationary bike, rower, boxing. Later on the night I did a cardio circuit with boxing, bodyweight and kettlebell work.

TODAY! Woke up pretty tired and not really wanting to workout yet again - drug my butt to the kitchen and slammed some PRE...no turning back now...LOL! I did back and bi's today. Started with deadlift - couple warmup sets then worked my way up to 90% 1 RM (385) and then did every minute on the minute 1 rep with that weight for 7 minutes. After that, did a bunch of different back machines, then did some bis....good workout!

Good stuff man. Congrats on the PR!

Down a few lbs on the scale today - feeling pretty good but worn out from no rest day lately. Hit legs this morning, PR on leg press! 16 plates x 3 reps...pretty happy with that. I want to fill the entire thing up with 45s for reps...thats my goal.

Yesterday I set two alarms...my normal 5:30 am to wake up and workout at 6am or 7 am to sleep in and take the day off....well my alarm went off...i pondered a few minutes...got my ass outta bed, slammed my MAX OUT and did my first long cardio session in a long time. 50 minutes of cardio and felt pretty darn good doing it and felt accomplished after.

Today - hit chest / bis / tris - shoulders felt so fatigued on chest from the past few days of brutal shoulders i've been doing both weights and bodyweight stuff...still managed to get 275 x 5 which isn't horrible i guess. I felt really strong on bis and tris today...needed more weight on the machines!

I just did awful on my diet this weekend...feeling it today too...really sucks. I got a great cardio session in Saturday before going out...good hour straight on the eliptical...every 7-8 minutes, reverse the feet....every 1-2 minutes...go balls out for 1 minute. Good stuff.

Did cardio today for about 65 minutes between the bike and eliptical...damage control for Sunday. Anyways, back on track today...might hit up another workout after work.

Just another post - workouts still going well....still helps me get my butt outta bed and into the gym, pushing me through workouts when i had little motivation to even get there in the first place. I really like this stuff, and look forward to trying another flavor as soon as this runs out.