Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Itstimetorise is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Itstimetorise is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Itstimetorise is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Itstimetorise is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Itstimetorise is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Itstimetorise is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Itstimetorise is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Itstimetorise is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Itstimetorise is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Itstimetorise is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Itstimetorise is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Misc, wife told me she feels nothing when 'kissing' and sexual

Cliffs, so we don't derail the thread again:

1. We both love each other, a lot. We are fiercely loyal, there is like 0 chance of cheating at all.
    2. She says she doesn't feel anything when we kiss the past year, or do anything sexual, even me giving oral, she literally feels nothing.
    3. She thinks she's asexual, and finds sexual things disgusting apparently.
    4. She's currently from home and i only get to call her once a week at most, as she really won't call me more often than that. I initiate calling most of the time before she's back with me in a few weeks for another year.
    5. I am NOT 5"0. I just put in a random height to stop the e-statters and height elitism. I am 5"10.5/11, and she (5"3) thinks i'm short, but that isn't an issue at all, don't bring it up!
    6. If i were trolling, for God sake, i would have found something better to troll with.

badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So what are you asking OP?
    No man is your friend
    No man is your enemy
    Every man is your teacher

Black Crew
    Lol @ Tradies Srs
    AP4 crew

Kelvandros is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kelvandros is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kelvandros is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kelvandros is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kelvandros is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kelvandros is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kelvandros is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kelvandros is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kelvandros is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kelvandros is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kelvandros is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Has she changed any medications (Birth control methods, anti-depressants, etc)? There are a lot of things that can kill sexual desire.
    I Rep Highland Games Competitors

CagedLion012 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CagedLion012 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CagedLion012 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CagedLion012 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CagedLion012 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CagedLion012 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CagedLion012 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CagedLion012 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CagedLion012 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CagedLion012 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CagedLion012 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I got sum bad newz
    "YOUR FOCUS DETERMINES YOUR REALITY"
    :V crew

Don't neg back, cuz u mad TatItUp's Avatar
    TatItUp is just really nice. (+1000) TatItUp is just really nice. (+1000) TatItUp is just really nice. (+1000) TatItUp is just really nice. (+1000) TatItUp is just really nice. (+1000) TatItUp is just really nice. (+1000) TatItUp is just really nice. (+1000) TatItUp is just really nice. (+1000) TatItUp is just really nice. (+1000) TatItUp is just really nice. (+1000) TatItUp is just really nice. (+1000)
    maybe now you understand why some people say to wait until you know who you're getting as a person.

at 21, I was still changing a lot.

on a more serious note, how can someone who's married to you all of a sudden feel nothing. You know, there are nerves and ****. Something doesn't sit right, and you know she is a female.....

good luck
    I post from my phone often, so please disregard all spelling errors, and ninja edits my phone does to what I'm typing...

Griggz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Griggz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Griggz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Griggz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Griggz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Griggz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Griggz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Griggz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Griggz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Griggz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Griggz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

sdshakal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sdshakal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sdshakal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sdshakal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sdshakal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sdshakal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sdshakal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sdshakal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sdshakal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sdshakal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sdshakal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Where is she? Why won't she call you? Seems like she doesn't really love you as much as you think anymore.
    Follow your dreams, or spend the rest of your life working for someone who did.

*Real Madrid Crew*
    *BMW Crew*
    *KTM Crew*
    *European Crew*

hermanmunster2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hermanmunster2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hermanmunster2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hermanmunster2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hermanmunster2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hermanmunster2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hermanmunster2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hermanmunster2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hermanmunster2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hermanmunster2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hermanmunster2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Demgaainz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Demgaainz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Demgaainz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Demgaainz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Demgaainz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Demgaainz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Demgaainz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Demgaainz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Demgaainz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Demgaainz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Demgaainz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    If you really are just 21 then leave her asap
    Scandinavian Misc Crew
    Automation Engineer Crew

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪ I was part of the Ultra 2016 Thread Crew ♪ (‿ˠ‿)
    ┏(-_-)┛I was part of the Ultra 2015 Thread Crew┗(-_- )┓
    ★★★ I was part of the Ultra 2014 Thread Crew ★★★

Itstimetorise is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Itstimetorise is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Itstimetorise is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Itstimetorise is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Itstimetorise is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Itstimetorise is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Itstimetorise is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Itstimetorise is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Itstimetorise is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Itstimetorise is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Itstimetorise is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    She's never been sexual with anyone or at any point even privately. No medication issue, this is life long

Originally Posted by sdshakal View Post
    Where is she? Why won't she call you? Seems like she doesn't really love you as much as you think anymore.
    She does call me but isn't a phone person if you get me? So she really limits it. I look like a beta ******* always asking until i gave up.

But i think like a lot of people just arent phone people

Misc's big brother notmultitasker's Avatar
    notmultitasker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notmultitasker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notmultitasker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notmultitasker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notmultitasker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notmultitasker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notmultitasker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notmultitasker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notmultitasker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notmultitasker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notmultitasker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    How many times are you going to post this troll thread and allow people to waist their time? You got all the answers on yesterdays thread. Negged.

Originally Posted by Demgaainz View Post
    If you really are just 21 then leave her asap
    Can't brah. She's the 'one'.

1. Never slooted around, loyal, can trust her fully, 10/10 beauty, does love me and is dedicated.

This depresses me

Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brawndo89 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Itstimetorise View Post
    I am 5"10.5/11, and she (5"3) thinks i'm short, but that isn't an issue at all, don't bring it up
    Manlets. When will they learn?
    *19ft master race crew*
    *Munches on leaves and twigs crew*
    *Non-Territorial crew*
    *Travel in herd crew*
    *1.5 tons crew*
    *Shatter lions skull with one swift kick crew*
    *African crew*

Originally Posted by notmultitasker View Post
    How many times are you going to post this troll thread and allow people to waist their time? You got all the answers on yesterdays thread. Negged.
    Half of my thread was about the height stat and trolling.

misheru is a name known to all. (+5000) misheru is a name known to all. (+5000) misheru is a name known to all. (+5000) misheru is a name known to all. (+5000) misheru is a name known to all. (+5000) misheru is a name known to all. (+5000) misheru is a name known to all. (+5000) misheru is a name known to all. (+5000) misheru is a name known to all. (+5000) misheru is a name known to all. (+5000) misheru is a name known to all. (+5000)
    What responses do you want form us OP?

We can't do anything about it. I'm going to be blunt. Your "marriage" sounds like nothing.

What marriage is there when you have to one-sidedly initiate all contact, always you have to call, you have to check up and make the effort?

What marriage is there when you cannot have compatible sex? Sex is very important in a relationship.

What marriage is there when your wife can't communicate to you why she does or does not feel a certain way?

What marriage is there when you have to ask the bodybuilding.com forum for advice because you can't understand WTF is going on?

You need to have a VERY serious talk with your wife about your relationship; her saying "I do love you rlly!" doesn't fix the obvious problems in the relationship.

Don't be like my father, a 60 year old man who complains to me every other day about how my mother treats him like chit nad won't even tlak to him outside of "have you paid the rent?". It didn't happen in one day either, it started out like you and your wife: brb I don't feel anything for you. brb I love you but I don't want to have sex with you. brb I love you but I can't tell you my honest thoughts on things.

If I were you OP I'd expect things to drastically change or I'd be divorcing sooner than later. You're still too young to be trying to fix a nonexistent relationship.

EDIT: "loyal, can trust her fully, 10/10 beauty, does love me and is dedicated."

Are you fuking retarded or are you delusional? No she's not "the one", because if she was you wouldn't be on an online forum asking about why your wife doesn't like to kiss you. That's not "the one" OP.

She's obviously not someone you can trust full when she can't talk to you about her feelings fully wihtout BS; its obvious she doesn't trust you, why should you trust her? and its obvious she isn't very dedicated to a relationship where you two practically have no pleasurable sex at 21 years old.

If everything is super then what the fuk are you asking?
    Embrace the Clown World to Excel in the Clown World - When in Rome do as Romans do

White people being so terrified of being perceived as racist/sexist/*ist that they’ll ruin each other’s lives over the slightest infraction is the greatest entertainment of our time.

If your politics involves anything other than the words "Don't Tread on Me", you're part of the problem - "left" or "right".

supercrunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) supercrunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) supercrunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) supercrunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) supercrunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) supercrunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) supercrunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) supercrunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) supercrunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) supercrunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) supercrunch has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    shes ready to annihilate multiple penises brah
    Crop duster

Kelvandros is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kelvandros is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kelvandros is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kelvandros is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kelvandros is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kelvandros is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kelvandros is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kelvandros is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kelvandros is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kelvandros is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kelvandros is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Sounds like she needs to see a therapist
    I Rep Highland Games Competitors

motilynn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) motilynn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) motilynn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) motilynn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) motilynn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) motilynn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) motilynn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) motilynn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) motilynn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) motilynn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) motilynn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OP, this is getting a little ridic. Plenty of people gave you the answers if it was legitimate and I refuse to believe anyone is this stupid. I agree with Notmultitasker. Your wasting everyone's time pretending to listen to what they have to say and then continue asking the same questions.

She's not attracted to you. Accept it and either move on or find a way to fix it between you two.

Registered Loser momoneynoprblms's Avatar
    momoneynoprblms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) momoneynoprblms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) momoneynoprblms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) momoneynoprblms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) momoneynoprblms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) momoneynoprblms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) momoneynoprblms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) momoneynoprblms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) momoneynoprblms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) momoneynoprblms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) momoneynoprblms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Age 21: has wife

Big mistake OP what a loser you just sold your prime years to some stuck up skankwhoresloot that thinks youre worthless. Should have gotten married at 30 when you were established, to a prime 19 yo babe who is obsessed with you and will love you unconditionally for all of your years. Big mistake OP.

B.L.A.C.K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) B.L.A.C.K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) B.L.A.C.K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) B.L.A.C.K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) B.L.A.C.K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) B.L.A.C.K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) B.L.A.C.K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) B.L.A.C.K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) B.L.A.C.K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) B.L.A.C.K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) B.L.A.C.K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    21 wife

Sounds like you married a cardboard cutout
    Winners focus on winning losers focus on winners.

Dormbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dormbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dormbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dormbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dormbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dormbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dormbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dormbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dormbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dormbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dormbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    lets see if shes still asexual after tyrone and jamal run a train on her.

on a srs note she may need to seek profesional help. ive never heard a story like this ever before

badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Itstimetorise View Post
    She's never been sexual with anyone or at any point even privately. No medication issue, this is life long
    Look as a husband...it will hurt, but I would divorce her. There have been times in my marriage where we were going through chit, and the desire for sex just wasn't there. My wife isn't a big phone person either, but that doesn't limit the amount of times we talk, it just limits the amount of time we spend talking. As you grow older, you will begin to resent her. The time you wasted, the times you should have been loved/deserved to be loved, and weren't. This is about you OP, how do you want to be treated? Can you live the rest of your life anxious because you're anticipating attention you're not going to receive?

She's not a sexual person, you probably should have been more aware of this prior to moving forward, but now you're here, and you have to ask yourself what you want, need in terms of a relationship.

Otherwise your theory of "no chance of cheating" goes right out the window. You will be the epitome of a loveless, sexless marriage, and you will bang the first sl00t who makes you feel the way you want.

Edit: I noticed you said she's the one...how can someone be the one when they're not completing the loop? How can someone be the one with no passion or intimacy? It just doesn't exist.
    No man is your friend
    No man is your enemy
    Every man is your teacher

Black Crew
    Lol @ Tradies Srs
    AP4 crew

Originally Posted by motilynn View Post
    OP, this is getting a little ridic. Plenty of people gave you the answers if it was legitimate and I refuse to believe anyone is this stupid. I agree with Notmultitasker. Your wasting everyone's time pretending to listen to what they have to say and then continue asking the same questions.

She's not attracted to you. Accept it and either move on or find a way to fix it between you two.
    I truly appreciate your input, and part of me feels this too, but i really need to say that some girls are just asexual. She has never done anything sexual in her life, ever, not even to herself, she is that chaste.

JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I'd do more cute shiet w/o being a beater twat.
    Gotta find a way to get the magic back.
    Might need counseling or some shiet.

I hope you haven't been together too long, but it's not looking good.
    ♞♞♞ Misc Horse Head Crew ♞♞♞ // ☮ // EDM+Dubstep Crew

"lol jutst have me das it u wnt ipad igga bbaayy" �\_(ツ)_/�

Originally Posted by momoneynoprblms View Post

Big mistake OP what a loser you just sold your prime years to some stuck up skankwhoresloot that thinks youre worthless. Should have gotten married at 30 when you were established, to a prime 19 yo babe who is obsessed with you and will love you unconditionally for all of your years. Big mistake OP.
    Misc,

I don't care about banging tens of sloots, that stuff is empty as hell to me, serious

I just want one loyal wife man, who is the right person, and loves me and vice versa so we can build our life as early as possible.

The earlier the marriage imho the better, less baggage they come with, less relationships, etc

hermanmunster2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hermanmunster2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hermanmunster2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hermanmunster2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hermanmunster2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hermanmunster2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hermanmunster2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hermanmunster2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hermanmunster2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hermanmunster2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hermanmunster2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by momoneynoprblms View Post

Worst thing that ever happened to me: getting married at 21
    Best thing that ever happened to me: getting divorced at 22

Don't bd ****hot OP

Originally Posted by srom12 View Post
    INB4 she wants to 'find herself'.
    LOL, aware brah, but i don't think this is an issue here.

She has never pleased herself, ever. I am really starting to think she's asexual. Never kissed a guy before me either

digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sounds like you lost your value to her

Originally Posted by badbl00d View Post
    Look as a husband...it will hurt, but I would divorce her. There have been times in my marriage where we were going through chit, and the desire for sex just wasn't there. My wife isn't a big phone person either, but that doesn't limit the amount of times we talk, it just limits the amount of time we spend talking. As you grow older, you will begin to resent her. The time you wasted, the times you should have been loved/deserved to be loved, and weren't. This is about you OP, how do you want to be treated? Can you live the rest of your life anxious because you're anticipating attention you're not going to receive?

She's not a sexual person, you probably should have been more aware of this prior to moving forward, but now you're here, and you have to ask yourself what you want, need in terms of a relationship.

Otherwise your theory of "no chance of cheating" goes right out the window. You will be the epitome of a loveless, sexless marriage, and you will bang the first sl00t who makes you feel the way you want.

Edit: I noticed you said she's the one...how can someone be the one when they're not completing the loop? How can someone be the one with no passion or intimacy? It just doesn't exist.
    thx brah, will surely take in this advice.