Page 1 of 42 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Destination 170’s Log: Food, Exercise, Weigh-In, Photos, More…

This is the third log I am starting in here.

My first log (lost 23 lbs): “Steady Wins The Long Race”
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=167713321

My second log (lost 30 lbs): “Summer 2015 Log”
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=167191141

================================

MY CURRENT STATS:

Height: 5’9”
    Weight: 204.5 lbs
    TDEE: 2407
    BMR: 1823

MY WEIGHT-LOSS PROGRESS:

TOTAL WEIGHT LOST SINCE NOVEMBER 2014: 112.1 lbs

MY FOOD:

I started this journey by removing all refined Carbs and Sugars from my diet.
    That included the following:

• baked goods: bread, breading, pastries, donuts
    • pasta, rice
    • starches: flour, potatoes, some beans
    • granulated sugar
    • foods with added granulated sugar

I am still not eating these foods. I do not miss them. I do not look at this as a restriction. I do not think of these foods as my enemy, either. Honestly, I do not want to eat these foods at this time.

If at some point I feel the need to add some of them back in, I will try to do it in moderation. However, at this point in my journey I am quite comfortable not eating these foods. I simply choose to get my calories from other types of foods.

My daily food intake usually does include 50g-100g of Carbs, and 25g-50g of Sugar. These are naturally present in some of the foods I eat: cottage cheese, yogurt, veggies, fruit, etc.

So in a sense, I am not completely “No-Carbs-No-Sugar”.

My daily food log is a pretty good record of what type of foods I eat on a daily basis. You can see these daily records in my previous logs, and I plan to share the same thing on this log as well, on a daily basis.

MY EXERCISE ROUTINE:

I don’t like Cardio, but I enjoy walking and outdoor biking.
    I engage in this type of activity on a semi-regular basis, weather permitting.
    I do it mostly for fun – the fitness benefit is just an added bonus.

Dumbbell Lifting Routine: Mon-Wed-Fri (40 minutes)

Dumbbell Chest Press
    3 sets • 6 reps • 40 lbs per dumbbell

Dumbbell Shrug
    3 sets • 10 reps • 40 lbs per dumbbell

Dumbbell Incline Row

Dumbbell Squat

Stiff-Legged Dumbbell Deadlift

Standing Dumbbell Calf Raise

Dumbbell Shoulder Press
    3 sets • 6 reps • 30 lbs per dumbbell

Dumbbell One-Hand Triceps Extension
    3 sets • 6 reps • 30 lbs per dumbbell

Dumbbell Concentration Curl
    3 sets • 3 reps • 30 lbs per dumbbell

Body-Only Leg Lift
    3 sets • 10 reps • no added weight

Body Only ¾ Sit-Up

Body Only Bent-Knee Hip Raise

MY NEW LOG:

As you can see above, I have lost 112 lbs since November of 2014. I will use this third log to be accountable to myself as I make the last stretch of my journey into the 170’s. At this point, I assume that the 170’s would be a place where I’d feel comfortable with how I feel and how I look. When I get there, I will decide if this assumption was correct.

Upon reaching the 170’s, I plan to either switch to a maintenance log or a bulking log. At the present time, I feel I would prefer a maintenance log over a bulking log, as I have no desire to bulk up. However, I will make a final decision once I hit the 170’s.

This log will include the following:
    • daily food & exercise logs
    • Saturday weigh ins
    • occasional progress photos
    • health-related videos and video reviews
    • health-related literature reviews
    • entries on health history, news, dictionary
    • recipes
    • inspiring quotes
    • random questions, thoughts, comments

MOVING FORWARD:

As with my previous log, I always welcome comments, questions, input, and especially advice – this does not mean I will actually DO everything that is suggested to me ☺, but you get my point.

I do realize that most readers don’t take the time to reply. My main purpose with this log is not to generate a large number of replies but rather to be accountable to myself, and to have a place where I keep track of my progress and my thinking process along the journey.

If people do take the time to reply to some of my posts, that is always appreciated. If my log actually does help someone in their own journey, that is always a plus!

Thanks for reading my log.
    On, to the 170’s!

NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Progress Photos

September 1, 2015

Comparison Photos

===========================

Last edited by NoCarbsNoSugar; 09-01-2015 at 09:14 AM.

cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cherrygarcia80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    IN!

I'm in awe at your most recent progress pics today...you look extra lean! Wow! You continue to inspire me, that weight loss chart has such consistent numbers from week to week. A job amazingly done! WTG!!!
    =================
    Total weight lost: 128 lbs
    =================

Starting weight: 378 lbs
    Current weight: 250 lbs

******* 4 years on keto so far - keto4life!!! ***************

my fat loss log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166528931

phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phoenix4444 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The journey to 170 has begun. In, in, in!
    *Trying to stay sane and get back to avi status.

Originally Posted by cherrygarcia80 View Post
    IN!

I'm in awe at your most recent progress pics today...you look extra lean! Wow! You continue to inspire me, that weight loss chart has such consistent numbers from week to week. A job amazingly done! WTG!!!
    Thank you, Cherry!
    The photos inspire me as well... to keep at it
    Thanks for the encouragement.

Originally Posted by phoenix4444 View Post
    The journey to 170 has begun. In, in, in!
    Yes, and Thank You!

Amoxicillin is just really nice. (+1000) Amoxicillin is just really nice. (+1000) Amoxicillin is just really nice. (+1000) Amoxicillin is just really nice. (+1000) Amoxicillin is just really nice. (+1000) Amoxicillin is just really nice. (+1000) Amoxicillin is just really nice. (+1000) Amoxicillin is just really nice. (+1000) Amoxicillin is just really nice. (+1000) Amoxicillin is just really nice. (+1000) Amoxicillin is just really nice. (+1000)
    Impressed with the massive visual changes, keep it up!

Originally Posted by Amoxicillin View Post
    Impressed with the massive visual changes, keep it up!
    Thank you!
    Much appreciated.

Revisited my YouTube channel today, and remembered some of the noob videos I created while writing my second log... ha ha ha, it sure brought smiles to my face

Book Review

"Wheat Belly"
    Author: Dr. Williams Davis, M.D.

This is a book I started reading a few months after I began my regime, back in November of 2014.
    I had been searching for literature and foods that would fit my home-made program, and I stumbled upon this book on iBooks.

I read the entire thing in just a few sittings, revisiting some of the chapters more than once.
    The book helped me with motivation and also with ideas.

I do not follow Dr. Davis' plan to the dot.
    Actually, what I do is quite different - it is more "severe".
    Dr. Williams does not focus on the removal of all refined Carbs and Sugars, as I've been doing.
    He simply argues for the removal of all GRAINS.
    Even though he explains that one of the most beneficial and immediate benefits of doing this is the loss of one's "belly fat" (visceral fat), he offers multiple additional health benefits.

I am now revisiting the entire book, and planning to share different sections of the book.
    I am doing this for myself really, as a review of the material.
    I am not trying to convince anyone about the validity of this program.
    I am not a doctor, and I did not write the book - my review does not defend or attack Dr. Williams' work.
    I am simply organizing my thoughts on the material in a manner that is easy for me to understand.

I will go through the chapters again, and share some of the main ideas.
    This will be done over the course of a few weeks.
    Before I get into the chapters, a little bit about the author...

Dr. William Davis M.D., is a cardiologist in the Milwaukee area.
    He is a New York Times #1 Best Selling Author.
    He also wrote at least one article for BB.com - you can do a search if you wish.

He is founder and Medical Director of the Wheat Belly Lifestyle Institute.
    He also founded the Cureality program.

This book, "Wheat Belly" is his most well known book, and was followed by 2-3 other books, including a book of recipes.

I sure missed my Romaine Lettuce.
    Don't think I've had this in about a couple weeks.

Romaine Lettuce, Ranch Dressing, Parmesan Cheese, Hot Sauce, Mustard
    C:407 F:36g Cbs:13g Sg:5g P:9g

(the dressing alone - 70g - totaled at C:327 F:33g Cbs:5g Sg:2g P:2g)
    a bit big for just dressing, but there was room left, and I still have some 200 cals left for the day
    tasted great

addictR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) addictR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) addictR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) addictR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) addictR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) addictR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) addictR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) addictR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) addictR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) addictR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) addictR3 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I am in on this. I also started a cycling log for food/cycling and lifes crap
    - If you can't explain it simply, then you don't understand it well enough.

My log - The Hungry Cyclist - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168824473&page=1

Originally Posted by addictR3 View Post
    I am in on this. I also started a cycling log for food/cycling and lifes crap
    Thanks Matt.
    I'll take a look at your log as well.
    Thanks for letting me know!

my almost-total devotion to coffee, confirmed by vehicles I see on the road

Book Review

"Wheat Belly"

Introduction

Main ideas:

• looking at old photo albums, readers would realize that many of their older relatives were skinnier than they are. Obesity was quite rare among adults, and especially among children, in comparison to today's society. Mom's of the 50's who were mostly stay-home moms, were much skinnier, even though they did not work out as much as today's women do: at the gym, at the track, on the elliptical. In spite of this, today's population, who seems to work out more, is much more overweight than their older relatives: "And yet we're getting fatter and fatter every year" (p.9)

• logical questions: "why is that?" "how is this possible?"

• author introduces his argument that the problem is “not fat, not sugar, not the rise of the Internet and the demise of the agrarian lifestyle. It’s wheat—or what we are being sold that is called" 'wheat' " (p.10)

• the main problem with wheat is that it has been genetically transformed during the second half of the 20th century

• some of the health issues caused by wheat consumption, as mentioned in this section: appetite stimulation, exposure to brain-active exorphins (the counterpart of internally derived endorphins), exaggerated blood sugar surges that trigger cycles of satiety alternating with heightened appetite, inflammatory and pH effects that erode cartilage and damage bone, activation of disordered immune responses

• some of the diseases associated with wheat consumption, as mentioned in this section: celiac disease, neurological disorders, diabetes, heart disease, arthritis, curious rashes, schizophrenia

• if the consumption of wheat is seen as a cause of these conditions, its removal should result in their disappearance

• Dr. Williams offers a few examples of specific patients that, upon the removal of wheat from their diet, have experienced noted improvements in their health and their physical appearance

• the claims in this book are going to be based on clinical studies as well as on specific examples of individuals who experienced success in Dr. Williams' office

• the section is closed as the author invites the reader to understand that the fault sits not with them necessarily, but with the powers that have been promoting a supposed category of good wheat ("healthy whole grains") which in turn hurt the population, in spite of their attempts to stay healthy and their good intentions

• the reader is invited to consider removing grains from their diet altogether, and watch as their health improves immediately

Daily Food & Exercise Log

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

No Intermittent Fasting - Ate Freely Throughout The Day

Meals

Raw Food:
    Blueberries • Romaine Lettuce

Cooked/Processed Food:
    Cottage Cheese • Kirkland Greek Yogurt • Coffee Powder Creamer
    Rotisserie Chicken • Ranch Dressing • Parmesan Cheese

Supplements:
    Bayers One-A-Day

Daily Totals:
    C:1717 F:87g Cbs:48g Sg:37g P:182g

Exercise
    None

Comments
    Excited about my brand new log
    Thanks for reading along

OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    in on this thread, progress pics are awesome!
    Baltimore Orioles
    Most positive poster in this thread.

MFC Poor Crew President and Founder.

addictR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) addictR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) addictR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) addictR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) addictR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) addictR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) addictR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) addictR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) addictR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) addictR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) addictR3 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    So your BMR is like 1800cals yeah? Are you going to try stay just under that? sorry if its already been answered or said. Just wanted to see what your plans were in regards to that.
    - If you can't explain it simply, then you don't understand it well enough.

My log - The Hungry Cyclist - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168824473&page=1

Originally Posted by OfficerJimLahey View Post
    in on this thread, progress pics are awesome!
    Thank you, Officer!
    Much appreciated.

Originally Posted by addictR3 View Post
    So your BMR is like 1800cals yeah? Are you going to try stay just under that? sorry if its already been answered or said. Just wanted to see what your plans were in regards to that.
    No. I'm trying to stay above my BMR limit, or at least at my BMR limit.
    I end up a bit below it, by about 100 cals, quite often.
    My target is around 1900 cals, and I usually end up a bit below that.

How much below the BMR limit is a problem?

Bigbill115 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bigbill115 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bigbill115 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bigbill115 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bigbill115 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bigbill115 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bigbill115 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bigbill115 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bigbill115 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bigbill115 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bigbill115 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm in,Great job on your past goals and good luck on the future ones. You have already come a long way .I know you will be at your goal weight before you know it!

Originally Posted by Bigbill115 View Post
    I'm in,Great job on your past goals and good luck on the future ones. You have already come a long way .I know you will be at your goal weight before you know it!
    Thanks, Bill.
    Very much appreciated!

Amazing Success Stories

Teen Loses 165 Lbs

Source: CNN Health http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/28/health...nts/index.html

Weighing at 315 lbs, this fifteen-year-old decided to do something about his weight.
    Here is a summary of the things he did to achieve his goal:

• he educated himself about health, nutrition, exercise
    • started going on a treadmill – short periods (10 minutes)
    • cut all his snacks and pop
    • increased treadmill times to 20 minutes and then more
    • ate protein-packed sandwiches for lunch at school
    • added a stationary bike routine to his exercise
    • after losing 75 lbs, joined a gym
    • did not make a big deal publicly, about his weight loss
    • people simply noticed that he was getting thinner
    • experienced struggle at first, when working out at the gym
    • as results improved, so did his confidence
    • ended up losing 165 lbs in one year – he now weighs 150 lbs

I really can relate to this young man! At least in two ways:

• I also started at 316 lbs, so I know how it feels. He probably had a harder time than I did, because I work with school kids and I know how many of them deal with kids who are … “different”. On the other hand, I carried the weight for many, many years, so that in itself was pretty difficult to deal with, on my part.

• I also lost my weight “quietly”, as this young man’s mom put it. He did not “announce” his weight loss to his friends. They simply observed it gradually. That is exactly how I did it. I mean, I screamed it in here, on my logs ☺, but that is different. In my daily interactions, the people noticed my weight loss way before I even mentioned anything about it.

Great, inspiring story.
    Enjoyed reading it.

Book Review

"Wheat Belly"

Chapter 1

Main ideas:

• in previous centuries, a prominent belly was usually a sign of wellbeing and healthy financial state. It usually meant that one had sufficient means, and also that someone else was doing the work for them. Consequently, only A FEW “privileged” people would display this sign of wealth. Today, things are different… Today, EVERYONE has the same opportunity to display the same stamp of “wellbeing”, and many do, even though in reality is not necessarily a sign of wealth: ““Today, obesity has been democratized: Everybody can have a big belly” (p.21)

• beyond the outward appearance of the belly fat (visceral fat) caused by wheat consumption, the damage inside is much more severe. The author declares that: “not an organ system unaffected by wheat” (p.21)

• why/how does the author associate visceral fat with wheat consumption? - “A wheat belly represents the accumulation of fat that results from years of consuming foods that trigger insulin, the hormone of fat storage”(p.21)

• effects of visceral fat upon the body: provokes inflammation, distorts insulin responses, issues abnormal metabolic signals to the rest of the body. For men, it also is a big cause of “men breasts”

• America is experiencing an unprecedented level of obesity – no U.S. demographic has escaped this plague

• major causes of an overweight population include an unhealthy diet and lack of exercise, but that is not the entire story

• the promotion of the myth “eat more healthy whole grains” coincides precisely with surges in obesity levels in the U.S. (mid 1980’s)

• wheat has “unique attributes those other grains do not, attributes that make it especially destructive to our health” (p.27)

• author shares his own experience with gaining weight and declining in health, during his college years, and the transformation he experienced upon removing wheat from his diet – he later learned the same thing from the experience of others, including many of his own patients

• Definition: glycemic index = “The extent to which a particular food increases blood sugar relative to glucose” (p.32). Example: “Whole wheat bread (glycemic index 72) increases blood sugar as much as or more than table sugar, or sucrose (glycemic index 59)” (p.31)
    • in order to help his patients, the author “provided a simple handout detailing how to replace wheat-based foods with other low-glycemic whole foods to create a healthy diet.” (p.32)

• after a period of three months, all of his patients, with very few exceptions, returned with dropped blood sugar levels, and with diabetic symptoms no longer persent: “Yes, diabetics became nondiabetics. That’s right: Diabetes in many cases can be cured—not simply managed—by removal of carbohydrates, especially wheat, from the diet. Many of my patients had also lost twenty, thirty, even forty pounds” (p.32-33)

• other things that occurred with most patients included the following: “They reported that symptoms of acid reflux disappeared and the cyclic cramping and diarrhea of irritable bowel syndrome were gone. Their energy improved, they had greater focus, sleep was deeper. Rashes disappeared, even rashes that had been present for many years. Their rheumatoid arthritis pain improved or disappeared, enabling them to cut back, even eliminate, the nasty medications used to treat it. Asthma symptoms improved or resolved completely, allowing many to throw away their inhalers. Athletes reported more consistent performance.
    Thinner. More energetic. Clearer thinking. Better bowel, joint, and lung health. Time and time again. ” (p.33)

• what was even more poignant to Dr. Williams was that those patients who went back to including wheat in their diet, quickly began to experience the symptoms they had experienced before. No exceptions.

Here are a few of the closing paragraphs in the chapter:

“Wheat Belly explores the proposition that the health problems of Americans, from fatigue to arthritis to gastrointestinal distress to obesity, originate with the innocent-looking bran muffin or cinnamon raisin bagel you down with your coffee every morning.” (p.35)

“So why eliminate wheat rather than, say, sugar, or all grains in general? The next chapter will explain why wheat is unique among modern grains in its ability to convert quickly to blood sugar. In addition, it has a poorly understood and understudied genetic makeup and addictive properties that actually cause us to overeat even more; has been linked to literally dozens of debilitating ailments beyond those associated with overweight; and has infiltrated almost every aspect of our diet” (p.35)

“Sure, cutting out refined sugar is probably a good idea, as it provides little or no nutritional benefit and will also impact your blood sugar in a negative way. But for the most bang for your buck, eliminating wheat is the easiest and most effective step you can take to safeguard your health and trim your waistline.” (p.35)

Inspiring Quotes

When wealth is lost, nothing is lost; when health is lost, something is lost; when character is lost, all is lost.

Billy Graham

Building 'Dem Bane Traps! bbowsh54's Avatar
    bbowsh54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bbowsh54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bbowsh54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bbowsh54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bbowsh54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bbowsh54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bbowsh54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bbowsh54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bbowsh54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bbowsh54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bbowsh54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by NoCarbsNoSugar View Post

Inspiring Quotes

When wealth is lost, nothing is lost; when health is lost, something is lost; when character is lost, all is lost.

Billy Graham

Awesome quote. Always best to stay humble, generous, and grateful in this life.

Great stuff in here, man! Love it
    Bowser
    Free Agent

Training Journal: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159564721&page=45 [ACTIVE]

Misc Horse Head Crew
    Misc Fisherman Crew

Originally Posted by bbowsh54 View Post
    Awesome quote. Always best to stay humble, generous, and grateful in this life.

Great stuff in here, man! Love it
    Thanks.
    I appreciate you stopping by

A big slop of a salad
    C:338 F:17g Cbs:14g Sg:5g P:9g

Coupled with some delicious spicy chicken and tomato
    C:194 F:5g Cbs:6g Sg:4g P:26g

I've been looking for a place with long stretches of STAIRS, so I can do some climbing and descending exercises. Perhaps some building with 20-30 floors, or something similar...

Love walking up the stairs, but the stairways are too short.