Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I watched the video of the shootings and wish I hadn't. So horrible. I was surprised none of them picked the guy up via their peripheral vision, but it probably wouldn't have mattered anyway. He was standing right there with the gun, crazy as Hell and determined to kill them. I really feel for their families. So heartbreaking.

I don't know that there is a way to prevent this sort of thing from happening. It sure seems we have a lot of it lately.

My thoughts on guns are that I don't own one, but have thought about getting one for our home for protection. I don't get people feeling a need to carry a gun with them all day every day and it does seem we have an over saturation of guns in our country. That being said, I watch this sort of story and sometimes think it may be a smart idea to carry one around. There seems to be a real problem with mentally ill people getting their hands on guns, along with criminals. Perhaps the crackdown on guns should be focused on those two groups.

As for the super Christian at the beginning of this thread, I'm a Christian and am pro marriage equality. So, there's that. Not all Christians believe exactly the same thing so there's no need to consider oneself a spokesperson for Christianity. I'd like to see more churches like First Baptist of Greenville, South Carolina, which has been in the news lately for acting like Jesus would on the subject you expounded upon.

Finally, regarding the liberal and conservative battle going on here -- -- I'm fiscally conservative and socially liberal. Take that!

This election season has certainly turned out to be entertaining so far. If my choices were only Donald or Hillary, I'd rather chop my finger off.
    "For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind." 2 Timothy 1:7

GOOOOO COCKS!!!!!! GOOOOO STEELERS!!!!!

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Hibiscus09 View Post
    I watched the video of the shootings and wish I hadn't. So horrible. I was surprised none of them picked the guy up via their peripheral vision, but it probably wouldn't have mattered anyway. He was standing right there with the gun, crazy as Hell and determined to kill them. I really feel for their families. So heartbreaking.

I don't know that there is a way to prevent this sort of thing from happening. It sure seems we have a lot of it lately.

My thoughts on guns are that I don't own one, but have thought about getting one for our home for protection. I don't get people feeling a need to carry a gun with them all day every day and it does seem we have an over saturation of guns in our country. That being said, I watch this sort of story and sometimes think it may be a smart idea to carry one around. There seems to be a real problem with mentally ill people getting their hands on guns, along with criminals. Perhaps the crackdown on guns should be focused on those two groups.

As for the super Christian at the beginning of this thread, I'm a Christian and am pro marriage equality. So, there's that. Not all Christians believe exactly the same thing so there's no need to consider oneself a spokesperson for Christianity. I'd like to see more churches like First Baptist of Greenville, South Carolina, which has been in the news lately for acting like Jesus would on the subject you expounded upon.

Finally, regarding the liberal and conservative battle going on here -- -- I'm fiscally conservative and socially liberal. Take that!

This election season has certainly turned out to be entertaining so far. If my choices were only Donald or Hillary, I'd rather chop my finger off.
    Better to have it and not need it, than need it and not have it.
    If you poke a bear in the eye, expect a bear like response.

Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Brackneyc View Post
    This ^^^^ right here, all day long too.
    Was friends with Methuselah

Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Brackneyc View Post
    Originally Posted by Old-Time-Lifter View Post
    This ^^^^ right here, all day long too.
    I'm sure you are correct. I've thought about lessons. All I've ever shot is skeet and moving targets in Scotland and the guy said best to run towards me than away from me. lol
    "For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind." 2 Timothy 1:7

GOOOOO COCKS!!!!!! GOOOOO STEELERS!!!!!

NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by JohnnyBurst View Post
    I agree, the healthcare system is terrible, but its better than nothing.

There is a difference between overall deficit and trade deficit.

Our military budget is 10 times that of the next ten countries, and 9 of those countries are our allies. For every tax dollar, 27 cents goes to the military. 8 cents goes to social security and unemployment. Veterans get 5 cents (personally, I get zero). Sciences gets 1 cent. Health and Medicare get 26 cents.

Both parties are corrupted by money, no doubt. Obama, Hilary, all but 1 of the republican candidates, etc. Want to fix this country? Get money out of politics. And put in term limits for Congress.
    Agreed 100%! One more. Eliminate the phukken federal reserve.

BTW, good call on General Butler. I forgot about him. A true American Hero. A Marine's Marine for sure.
    This above all..
    To thine ownself be true..
    And it must follow, as the night the day..
    Thou can'st not then be false to any man..
    -----------------------------------------------
    Bros, my Weightlifters and Powerlifters are my credentials.