Registered User strailovicdenis's Avatar
    strailovicdenis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question From MMA to bodybuilding

I have done MMA over 10 years and recently I have had a herniated disk in the lower back, massed up shoulder, bad ankles... To top it off I'm a full time collage student and have a full time job, I really don't have time or money to go 2x a day. Recently my buddy got me into weightlifting but I hit a plato and need some advice. I only bench 245 and cant seem to pass it, within the last month it has decreased to 230... barely. (I weigh 160). During the last month my wrists while benching or doing anything with heavy weights start hurting, I use wrist wraps but they don't seem to be helping much. My question is:
    1.What is the best way for me to increase my bench press max... and all the others as well.
    2. What supplements should I be taking?

Any advice... would be appreciated, thanks

narhfrancis has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) narhfrancis has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) narhfrancis has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) narhfrancis has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) narhfrancis has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) narhfrancis has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) narhfrancis has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) narhfrancis has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) narhfrancis has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) narhfrancis has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) narhfrancis has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    up your calories and creatine monohydrate + bcaa should help. Eat lots of carbs before training

kingmode is a name known to all. (+5000) kingmode is a name known to all. (+5000) kingmode is a name known to all. (+5000) kingmode is a name known to all. (+5000) kingmode is a name known to all. (+5000) kingmode is a name known to all. (+5000) kingmode is a name known to all. (+5000) kingmode is a name known to all. (+5000) kingmode is a name known to all. (+5000) kingmode is a name known to all. (+5000) kingmode is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by narhfrancis View Post
    up your calories and creatine monohydrate + bcaa should help. Eat lots of carbs before training
    OP might be dead by now... and he's definitely inactive on this forum since 2011.
    Basic Football / Sports Training Guide:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172545001

Train smart.