Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You alright bro?
    You can't get much done in life if you only work on the days when you feel good.
    � Jerry West �
    How to Upgrade Your Life: A Primer On Diet And Fitness
    https://guavarilla.wordpress.com/fitness-guide/

johnlosing is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnlosing is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnlosing is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnlosing is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnlosing is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnlosing is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnlosing is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnlosing is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnlosing is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnlosing is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnlosing is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by muruku View Post
    You alright bro?
    hey dude yeah I am alright
    I missed my first day yesterday .
    just feeling soo bummed about my shins and foot prob I put off getting on the eliptical and ended up not getting on it at all yesterday
    I will never quit , I will never accept defeat !

johnlosing is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnlosing is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnlosing is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnlosing is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnlosing is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnlosing is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnlosing is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnlosing is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnlosing is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnlosing is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnlosing is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Ok Today Is My second day of No Running
    My Foot is feeling 1000 times better today My shins are feeling better every day
    I am seriously Bummed about not running and even not getting on the elliptical these last 2 days
    But I am trying to be careful to not make this shin splint thing into something much worse
    which is the way it has been going
    First My Shins Then My Right Foot , Then even My Left Foot So Maybe I was a little over zealous and was pushing too hard when i should of been giving my body more time to heal
    Maybe this 100 days of running Challenge should of been a "100 days of Exercise Challenge "
    Maybe it would be different if i Was 40 lbs lighter
    The whole goal of this is to be healthy and I was concentrating soo hard on not missing a day of running that I was making my legs and feet unhealthy
    So As Much a As I hate to do this I am going to take a couple more days off from Running and focus on healing my legs and feet
    I already do lots of walking daily and lifting and carrying heavy things daily those things I cant Stop but
    I can still work out on my total gym and focus on that until I feel like my legs and feet are at 100 percent

alright
    today is day 3 that i have been without running I have been working out on my total gym
    in addition to my daily physical grind here on the farm .
    my shins are feeling better every day and my right foot is feeling much better , although i can still tell its not time to go back just yet
    IT IS KILLING ME NOT BEING ABLE TO GET OUT THERE !

Its day 6 with no running and I have to say I feel much better My cold is gone My shins Have no pain even with stomping around the farm these last 6 days
    My right foot is completely pain free and my left foot the pain comes only in the early morn and then fades out
    I felt it this morn for about 5 minutes and have not felt it since
    So I think tomorrow I will start back running

well I am on day 49 today
    I ran 5 miles
    I missed about 7 days total and I feel pretty good I needed those days , my first day back was day 46 I ran 5. 4 miles
    day 47 I ran 9.2 miles !

Well I am on Day 51 I did 3 miles today and 4 miles yesterday

Well I am still going I am Sure that I am far surpassed 100 days since I started this ill fated challenge lol
    I Joined a gym a few months back and have been going religiously 5 and sometimes 6 days a week
    I weight train and Run a Good bit on the treadmill and also down the road near my gym

Originally Posted by MrBungle11 View Post
    In for progress, gjdm!
    Still running my friend Im am down to 253lbs and still running strong

Originally Posted by carolinahbrah View Post
    Ok. That is not a good reason to stay the same weight: Loose skin still looks better than fat. A good weight-loss diet is not just "swearing off fast food places." You can get just as fat eating "healthy" food. Conversely, you could lose weight eating fast food. What matters is the amount of calories you are eating.

Take some of the effort you are putting into running and put it into tracking calories. Because right now, I have a feeling you will run, run, run for the next few months, you will realize you look exactly the same, and you will give up. We don't want that to happen.
    Hey Carolina I recently within the last 2 months or so started tracking my calories with a app called My fitness pal It works great and I have noticed a difference in my progress
    thanks for pushing me to track calories Brother

still running and still hitting the road and gym I am down to my lowest in a long time of 243 lbs .

whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Good luck with this, nice journal! I did a run a day challenge about two years ago, just be careful because I think it's still important to have a rest day at least biweekly when being an active runner.

Originally Posted by whatevergirl View Post
    Good luck with this, nice journal! I did a run a day challenge about two years ago, just be careful because I think it's still important to have a rest day at least biweekly when being an active runner.
    thanks very much for your kind words and advice I have been actively going to the gym 5 , 6 and sometimes 7 days a week even if sometimes that 6 and 7th day is just to stretch out really good
    I took a trip last week for 5 days and it sucked soo bad not having a gym nearby to workout at , I ended up going for a 4 mile run on roads that probably shouldnt be ran on {lots of cars } and I was soo tense that I developed a Knot under my shoulder blade that took about 5 days to go away !
    But my second day back home I decided to hit the gym real hard upper body and boom it flattened that knot right out
    I am still at 243lbs and cant seem to go below that
    So i guess im really going to have to start changing the way I eat