Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    RyanT7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanT7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanT7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanT7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanT7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanT7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanT7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanT7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanT7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanT7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanT7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by johnlosing View Post
    Day 25 Checking back in I ran a 2.5 mile at 5:50 this morn
    It was pitch black , sooo Glad to have my Headlamp it worked out pretty good .
    1/4 of the way there, keep working hard buddy!
    I'll see you on Mount Olympus

johnlosing is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnlosing is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnlosing is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnlosing is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnlosing is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnlosing is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnlosing is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnlosing is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnlosing is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnlosing is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnlosing is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by RyanT7 View Post
    1/4 of the way there, keep working hard buddy!

thanks RyanT7 for the support !
    I am committed to this !
    I will never quit , I will never accept defeat !

johnlosing is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnlosing is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnlosing is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnlosing is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnlosing is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnlosing is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnlosing is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnlosing is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnlosing is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnlosing is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnlosing is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Im seeing weight loss in my face for sure
    20150905_072804[1] by john thorishammer, on Flickr

Probably going to run this afternoon as well
    maybe do some abs and some sandbag work

20150905_101158[1] by john thorishammer, on Flickr
    Last edited by johnlosing; 09-05-2015 at 07:18 AM.

Day 26 ! its 5 am here
    time for a morning run

Day 26 I ran 6.3 miles this morning !
    Im getting a head cold , the wife gave it to me so we will see how it goes hopefully it goes away and doesn't turn into sore throat or something worse
    this is not gonna get me down

woke up this morn with headache and stuffed up head , took some meds and sooooo was not looking forward to the run this morn but as soon as i got out there and stretched i was ready to go
    I decided to recover a little since I ran the 6 miles yesterday
    and ran a 2.8 mile this morn

muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    keep going bruh
    You can't get much done in life if you only work on the days when you feel good.
    � Jerry West �
    How to Upgrade Your Life: A Primer On Diet And Fitness
    https://guavarilla.wordpress.com/fitness-guide/

Originally Posted by muruku View Post
    keep going bruh
    Thanks dude Im Not Gonna stop

MrBungle11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrBungle11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrBungle11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrBungle11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrBungle11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrBungle11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrBungle11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrBungle11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrBungle11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrBungle11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrBungle11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In for progress, gjdm!
    *Cluster Headache Crew* If you also suffer and need help/advice on it, PM me

Originally Posted by MrBungle11 View Post
    In for progress, gjdm!
    Thanks Mr Bungle11 for the support !
    Did a 2.4 mile today Man that sucked my head cold has gotten worse and went to a throat thing as well
    It was raining while the sun was shinning and humid as hell
    But I did it and actually felt better afterwards kinda crazy

Still feeling like crap wanted to run a little farther today but only made it about 2.4 miles in the muggy 12 o'clock lunchtime heat here in sc .

day 29 by john thorishammer, on Flickr
    stopped for a photo today on my 2.4 mile

My latest before after photo compare
    before after29 by john thorishammer, on Flickr
    Last edited by johnlosing; 09-09-2015 at 03:34 PM.

Day 30 today and I cant wait to get out on the road for my run I am still sick but feeling better every day my head cold has gone to a slight cough
    but i don't feel as tired so hopefully i will be able to get some mileage in

rain run by john thorishammer, on Flickr

day 30 I ran on the hwy it was pouring rain then drizzling towards the end of the run
    was feeling pretty rough until mile 2 and then I started getting pumped and pushed through to 4 miles out , headed back at around 4 miles or so and got around 8. 3 miles total
    with no stops no walking
    Last edited by johnlosing; 09-11-2015 at 06:31 AM.

quick 1 minute video update from my youtube channel

Day 31 My 8 year old wanted to go with me on my evening run so I chose a suitable side road with almost zero traffic I strapped on his headlamp and mine and we headed out ended up with some sprinting and jogging and some walking as well mostly uphill
    in all we got in 1.7 miles which is a good recovery run seeing as How I ran 8 miles the other day and I am feeling it ! lol

day 32 pushing through some decent shin pain This morning got in around 2.7 miles

day 33 this morning I ran about 3.2 miles
    I did not want to run this morning but I got out there and as soon as I started I was sooooooooo glad I did

Day 34 Got up at around 4:30 and went for my run in the morning dark with my headlamp 2.1 miles .
    man its starting to get cold !

Day 35 I didnt wake up this morning in time for my run so I will be running tonight after dark I guess

Day 35 its almost dark and Im finally getting ready to go on my run for today on the Country hwy that I have been running
    I am looking forward to running tonite but I have this catch in the upper right side of my back and It sucks I just hope its loosens up when I start running
    Headphones : CheCK!
    Phone : Check
    Music Ap: CheCK !
    Strava Ap : CHECK !
    ArM BAnd
    Phone case: CHECK !

LETS GO!

DAY #$%%ing #35 ! WOOOOOOOO

MrBungle11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrBungle11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrBungle11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrBungle11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrBungle11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrBungle11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrBungle11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrBungle11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrBungle11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrBungle11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrBungle11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by johnlosing View Post
    Day 35 its almost dark and Im finally getting ready to go on my run for today on the Country hwy that I have been running
    I am looking forward to running tonite but I have this catch in the upper right side of my back and It sucks I just hope its loosens up when I start running
    Headphones : CheCK!
    Phone : Check
    Music Ap: CheCK !
    Strava Ap : CHECK !
    ArM BAnd
    Phone case: CHECK !

LETS GO!

DAY #$%%ing #35 ! WOOOOOOOO
    I need to keep reading your thread, makes me more motivated. Lacking it at the moment.

Are you part of the MISC Strava group?
    *Cluster Headache Crew* If you also suffer and need help/advice on it, PM me

I need to keep reading your thread, makes me more motivated. Lacking it at the moment.

Day 35 I ran 2.6 miles , that headlamp i have is working great
    Run Into the darkness by john thorishammer, on Flickr

Just to be clear lol I dont run down the middle of the road
    Running with headlamp by john thorishammer, on Flickr

time for new shoes by john thorishammer, on Flickr
    Last edited by johnlosing; 09-16-2015 at 07:26 AM.

Hey MrBungle11
    Thanks for the support ! I was starting to wonder if anyone was seeing my thread anymore much less Actually reading any of it LOL
    Glad to hear that it motivates you brother
    I am new to strava so I don't think I am part of any groups

Canadiantuxedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canadiantuxedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canadiantuxedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canadiantuxedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canadiantuxedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canadiantuxedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canadiantuxedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canadiantuxedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canadiantuxedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canadiantuxedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canadiantuxedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Whyyyyyyyyyyyy?
    I have to return some videotapes

“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
    -Some fish guy

225 Bench
    275 DL
    235 Squat

muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lurking just not posting
    You can't get much done in life if you only work on the days when you feel good.
    � Jerry West �
    How to Upgrade Your Life: A Primer On Diet And Fitness
    https://guavarilla.wordpress.com/fitness-guide/

Originally Posted by Canadiantuxedo View Post
    Whyyyyyyyyyyyy?
    whyyy ?

Originally Posted by muruku View Post
    Lurking just not posting
    Ok cool Brother Thanks for sticking around

My new weight is 268.4 lbs
    man that feels great to get below 270 lbs !
    before after36 by john thorishammer, on Flickr
    Cellphone camera distorts my leg in this photo I guess because the angle

day 36 268lbs by john thorishammer, on Flickr

Bicep day 36 by john thorishammer, on Flickr
    I know I know Not a major Change since my last photos
    Im just trying to stay on top of keeping the photos updated and such
    Last edited by johnlosing; 09-16-2015 at 08:48 AM.

Day 36 I Ran 4.2 miles
    Day 37 I went to the local college park and Decided to see how fast I could get a 1 mile
    So I really pushed myself Hard
    Results
    1 Mile In 8 mins 41 seconds !
    Thats pushing myself pretty hard but with My shins still firing up and Hurting pretty Bad
    Also about 1 week ago I Pulled a Muscle or something on the Arch on my Right foot
    and Its still a hindrance .

All in all I am pretty happy with my time of 8 mins but I know with healed up shins and foot I could shave off a minute or 2

I have got to get my shins completely healed up !
    So I am Going to try to use my elliptical machine for a few days
    To lessen the impact on my body and give it a rest
    This Sucks and I feel like I am Failing to meet my goal of "running " every day
    But I feel like If I dont My shins and foot will just be there to plague me my entire challenge

What do you guys and gals think
    Should I keep to the road or should I go elliptical for a few days ?