Heimdalll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Heimdalll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Heimdalll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Heimdalll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Heimdalll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Heimdalll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Heimdalll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Heimdalll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Heimdalll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Heimdalll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Heimdalll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

is 500cal deficit too much?

on a cut. And how long should my cut last?
    Squat: 152,5kgx5
    Bench: 85x5
    Deadlift: 180kgx1

Programs done:
    Starting Strength - 7month
    PHUL - 12 weeks

Currently doing - Madcow's 5x5

Ritardedboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ritardedboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ritardedboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ritardedboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ritardedboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ritardedboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ritardedboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ritardedboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ritardedboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ritardedboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ritardedboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    No but i think this is the max deficit for cut .. Below that is too much i think .. Also id begin with 100cal deficit for the first week then 200 and so on... Your cut should last till you see your sixpack

RyanT7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanT7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanT7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanT7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanT7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanT7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanT7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanT7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanT7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanT7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RyanT7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Heimdalll View Post
    on a cut. And how long should my cut last?
    No, 500 cal deficit is the ideal amount. How long you should cut for depends on your personal goals, so whenever you achieve your goal
    I'll see you on Mount Olympus