Thread: weight lifting

sherryc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

weight lifting

I am new to weight lifting and I have been told that lifting weights willcause stretch marks...on arms and legs...Is this true? I havelifted small hand held weights but I just bought a weight bench so any information would be appreciated. I am trying to lose weight and tone up....I dont want to bulk up......thanks

Chris16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chris16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chris16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chris16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chris16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chris16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chris16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile well sherry

ive always been of the assumption stretch marks come from building muscle to fast for skin to stretch. Unless you got really good genetics it shouldnt even be a factor because your only looking to tone. but remember to tone diet has to be in the right place as well. just lifting weights wont make you toned. feel free to ask if you want anymore info

sherryc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

need more info

well in addition to weight lifting I have been doing cardio..usually treadmill for 30min. aday.....sometimes I do cardio on the bike instead.......and I have been trying to cut all the junk out of my diet......except diet pop I still drink one or two of those aday. I usually do good all day and then I want junk food at night...but I have been trying to just say no.lol....well any suggestions? let me know ...thanks

Chris16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chris16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chris16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chris16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chris16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chris16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chris16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile the best way i have found is...

myself i suffer like you from binge eating habits. your body is burning calories. it doesnt mean that junk food is bad. i actually diet on bacon and eggs. it just depends on quantity on calories taken in against no. burned. for me to be more specific i need to know more about you like height weight age body fat. they are all contributing factors. dont think im being rude asking your weight lol.

MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Sherryc, you can PM your stats if it will make you feel more comfortable.
    MsFit