michael70h7 is not very well liked. (-100) michael70h7 is not very well liked. (-100) michael70h7 is not very well liked. (-100) michael70h7 is not very well liked. (-100) michael70h7 is not very well liked. (-100) michael70h7 is not very well liked. (-100) michael70h7 is not very well liked. (-100) michael70h7 is not very well liked. (-100) michael70h7 is not very well liked. (-100) michael70h7 is not very well liked. (-100) michael70h7 is not very well liked. (-100)

Potential physique competitor questions

I recently invested in a trainer to pursue hitting a physique competition in october however, the workout program he made is legit, but some of the movements are in my opinion kind of a waste to be put in my routine as i simply suck at some of the exercises. I'm not new to lifting at all but some exercises such as the incline dumbbell fly and the barbell front raise. I just don't get the burn like a should in the right places. I suppose its my fault for not being able to perform these simple exercises correctly, but also my trainer is not there to "train" with me. He says he can't train with me because it isn't his gym or something and idk, anyways. The diet I'm on seems legit. I really have nothing to complain about there. But basically my question is, will i eventually figure the exercises out? i feel like a dumass but idk, anybody else ever feel like this?

I used to follow my own workouts that typically were thought out and i went by feel, using higher reps and a lot of supersets. I always chased the burn/pump. but now I'm down in the 8-10 rep range pushing the limit on some exercises that I'm not even performing correctly. i try to but idk man, like wtf do i do lol? get a new trainer?

derickp38 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) derickp38 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) derickp38 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) derickp38 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) derickp38 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) derickp38 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) derickp38 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) derickp38 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) derickp38 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) derickp38 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) derickp38 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    if you invest $$$ into a coach I don't see where the problem is. If it's a coach you see in person (not online) he sees your weak areas and those movements are necessary to help give that V-taper. If you can't get the movement and he isn't there helping you (which I don't get if he isn't) then lighten the weight and really try and focus on that muscle group. It's not about moving the weight, it's about contracting the right muscles to help develop your physique.
    Never give up

Fight for what YOU believe in

Push past the threshold

Pain is only temporary, but glory last a lifetime

Instagram: @dp_808

michael70h7 is not very well liked. (-100) michael70h7 is not very well liked. (-100) michael70h7 is not very well liked. (-100) michael70h7 is not very well liked. (-100) michael70h7 is not very well liked. (-100) michael70h7 is not very well liked. (-100) michael70h7 is not very well liked. (-100) michael70h7 is not very well liked. (-100) michael70h7 is not very well liked. (-100) michael70h7 is not very well liked. (-100) michael70h7 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by derickp38 View Post
    if you invest $$$ into a coach I don't see where the problem is. If it's a coach you see in person (not online) he sees your weak areas and those movements are necessary to help give that V-taper. If you can't get the movement and he isn't there helping you (which I don't get if he isn't) then lighten the weight and really try and focus on that muscle group. It's not about moving the weight, it's about contracting the right muscles to help develop your physique.
    Absolutely, that sounds like a plan. And ya man honestly he was a friend first and someone i looked up to, but it was my fault i invested in someone i thought would be there for me when he in fact is not. He dropped me off a meal/workout plan and tried to take my bf% and that was it. its been a little over two weeks since I've seen him. In my opinion that isn't being a very good trainer at all. Anyhow meeting up with him tomorrow morning to lift so we'll see how that goes.

derickp38 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) derickp38 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) derickp38 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) derickp38 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) derickp38 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) derickp38 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) derickp38 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) derickp38 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) derickp38 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) derickp38 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) derickp38 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    yea that doesn't sound like a good trainer, but hopefully it goes better after training with him today... If you find he's not providing you much, depending how much you pay him. Don't be afraid to confront him how you're feeling and say you want your money back.. If you don't get your money back take it as a well spent lesson, I did the same. Paid for an online coach which I highly don't recommend for any competition prep no matter how good they say they are or the types of clients they say they've coached. At the end of the day they have 100+ ppl they may be coaching and to get the time in day is impossible; plus they don't see you day in day out and how your body may be responding. But yea I paid a little over $400 and found out a week later that his methods weren't for me and cut my losses...

At the end of the day it's you on that stage, no else but you determine your results.
    Never give up

Fight for what YOU believe in

Push past the threshold

Pain is only temporary, but glory last a lifetime

Instagram: @dp_808

at about 6 weeks out i began a program with a new female trainer. this program included workouts and nutrition. the carb cycling I'm doing now is much easier than the low carb day to day thing i was doing before. Before it was just down right hard as hell to get through a workout, now i can do my workouts, and have decent energy levels. I'm not as stringy, but i do have those days after a few low carb days and look kind of shlumpy. however, when i do my high carb refeeds I've noticed my weight drops a little more each time. I suppose these refers act kind of as cheat meals and possibly help metabolism out or something. But at this point I'm much happier than i was before. Old trainer is paid off, even though all i got out of that was a bunch of headaches all the time and a lack of motivation. Even went into a vertigo type of state one time. I feel like all the **** i went through just wasn't quite worth the 200 dollars i paid for.

But on the flipside, last time i checked i was right around 9 percent body fat, and I'm interested to see where I'm at nowadays. that was probably 2 weeks ago?

BCphysique has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BCphysique has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BCphysique has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BCphysique has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BCphysique has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BCphysique has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BCphysique has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I would say if ur not feeling the excersizes where u should to tell him and see if he can make a substitute. Not all excersizes work for all people.

Twitter @claytonphysique

NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ^^^exactly

Take your own biomechanics into consideration
    advertising not permitted

gbnpc is just really nice. (+1000) gbnpc is just really nice. (+1000) gbnpc is just really nice. (+1000) gbnpc is just really nice. (+1000) gbnpc is just really nice. (+1000) gbnpc is just really nice. (+1000) gbnpc is just really nice. (+1000) gbnpc is just really nice. (+1000) gbnpc is just really nice. (+1000) gbnpc is just really nice. (+1000) gbnpc is just really nice. (+1000)
    I have a competition coach and we communicate purely online as he lives many states away from me. This has worked perfectly fine for me and he has coached me through Nationals this May. Either way, if you feel uncomfortable doing a certain exercise, you should, as a paying customer, be able to tell him that it just doesn't feel right and maybe he could find you a different one to use for the same results. The two you mentioned are actually pretty common chest and shoulder exercises, but again, if you can't perfom them properly or ask anyone at the gym to watch your form, then you run the risk of injury, so I'd approach your trainer about the exercises. and perhaps if he can't meet with you on person, then maybe Skype or FaceTime with hime so he can see your form....
    *Team All American EFX Sports.
    *Registered Nurse/Trauma Certified.
    *NPC National Men's Physique Competitor, Top 10 Jr. USA's 2015.

Web: http://www.aaefx.com/
    ********:  http://www.********.com/AllAmericanEFX
    Instagram: @efxsports 

*My comments do not necessarily reflect the opinions of
    All American EFX Sports as they are my own*

Quick little update, my show was last saturday. It was an NPC championship event in which i entered in mens physique as an "open" competitor and was placed in the 5'10'' and under class. Out of 7 total in my class I ended up placing third. Im ok with the judgement, after all it was my first show but i really choked on stage with my posing. i got hella nervous. however, they did the right thing by at least giving me a third even if my posing was lame. if i had some professional help with posing and stage presence then i probably would have had a better shot at winning, but those boys brought some nice bodies to the stage and i really cannot complain. They looked good and i have to hand it to them. but seriously my posing is really what screwed me. ill upload a couple pictures here pretty soon.
    Last edited by michael70h7; 10-20-2015 at 12:12 AM.

satwinkaur has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) satwinkaur has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) satwinkaur has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) satwinkaur has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) satwinkaur has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) satwinkaur has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) satwinkaur has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) satwinkaur has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) satwinkaur has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) satwinkaur has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) satwinkaur has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by gbnpc View Post
    I have a competition coach and we communicate purely online as he lives many states away from me. This has worked perfectly fine for me and he has coached me through Nationals this May. Either way, if you feel uncomfortable doing a certain exercise, you should, as a paying customer, be able to tell him that it just doesn't feel right and maybe he could find you a different one to use for the same results. The two you mentioned are actually pretty common chest and shoulder exercises, but again, if you can't perfom them properly or ask anyone at the gym to watch your form, then you run the risk of injury, so I'd approach your trainer about the exercises. and perhaps if he can't meet with you on person, then maybe Skype or FaceTime with hime so he can see your form....
    Good thanks for sharing this ....