Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    weddingsoup is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) weddingsoup is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) weddingsoup is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) weddingsoup is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) weddingsoup is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) weddingsoup is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) weddingsoup is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) weddingsoup is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) weddingsoup is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) weddingsoup is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) weddingsoup is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Jeepbeep View Post
    Its actually unhealthy how much Mcgregor russels my jimmies.
    i watched that whole press conference and he is rustling everyone's jimmies - he's a great instigator/agitator. he reminds me a lot of rats in the nhl, guys that run around annoying other players, goading them into making stupid mistakes. i wonder if aldo will make mistakes in this fight because it's clear conor is, and has been, firmly under his skin.
    **average penis crew**

[ ] cutting
    [ ] bulking
    [x] jerking

kathebrahl is just really nice. (+1000) kathebrahl is just really nice. (+1000) kathebrahl is just really nice. (+1000) kathebrahl is just really nice. (+1000) kathebrahl is just really nice. (+1000) kathebrahl is just really nice. (+1000) kathebrahl is just really nice. (+1000) kathebrahl is just really nice. (+1000) kathebrahl is just really nice. (+1000) kathebrahl is just really nice. (+1000) kathebrahl is just really nice. (+1000)
    mcgregor is going to plummet hard after aldo outclasses him

Singularity7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Singularity7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Singularity7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Singularity7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Singularity7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Singularity7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Singularity7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Singularity7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Singularity7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Singularity7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Singularity7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by kathebrahl View Post
    mcgregor is going to plummet hard after aldo outclasses him
    Time will tell. McGregor moving to the 'stuck' lightweight division that he likes to call it and beat all the top players is pretty hilarious.
    After getting rag dolled hard by Mendes he thinks he is gonna crack all the top 5 lightweights and the champ? Where nearly all of them are complete beasts at wrestling?
    I have a harder time believing that than him beating Aldo. Like to see him try, you never know. Just man do not see it happening.
    https://bandcamp.com/singularity7 - Music collection. Recommend albums. Always looking for more.

Jeepbeep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeepbeep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeepbeep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeepbeep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeepbeep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeepbeep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeepbeep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeepbeep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeepbeep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeepbeep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeepbeep has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Singularity7 View Post
    Time will tell. McGregor moving to the 'stuck' lightweight division that he likes to call it and beat all the top players is pretty hilarious.
    After getting rag dolled hard by Mendes he thinks he is gonna crack all the top 5 lightweights and the champ? Where nearly all of them are complete beasts at wrestling?
    I have a harder time believing that than him beating Aldo. Like to see him try, you never know. Just man do not see it happening.
    As one of the biggest Mcgregor haters I'm going to try and look at him moving up to 155 neutrally. I can not see him preforming well against people with similar reach advantages to him. His head movement is non existent Mendes is not an elite striker an even he moved in a tagged him a few times during their fight.

Gainzzz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gainzzz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gainzzz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gainzzz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gainzzz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gainzzz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gainzzz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gainzzz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gainzzz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gainzzz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gainzzz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    As one of the biggest Mcgregor haters I'm going to try and look at him moving up to 155 neutrally. I can not see him preforming well against people with similar reach advantages to him. His head movement is non existent Mendes is not an elite striker an even he moved in a tagged him a few times during their fight.

ElixanderVild1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElixanderVild1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElixanderVild1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElixanderVild1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElixanderVild1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElixanderVild1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElixanderVild1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElixanderVild1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElixanderVild1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElixanderVild1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElixanderVild1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I think McGregor/Aldo will be similar to TJ/Barao. A formally dominant long reigning champion will be severely out classed. Nothing against Aldo, he's just been in too many battles, had ten years at the top, that's a lot of fighter mileage, it's time for him to be moved on. I'm not even saying Conor is something special, if it wasn't him taking Aldo out it would be some other fighter, it's just that the time is right.

ashketchup963 is just really nice. (+1000) ashketchup963 is just really nice. (+1000) ashketchup963 is just really nice. (+1000) ashketchup963 is just really nice. (+1000) ashketchup963 is just really nice. (+1000) ashketchup963 is just really nice. (+1000) ashketchup963 is just really nice. (+1000) ashketchup963 is just really nice. (+1000) ashketchup963 is just really nice. (+1000) ashketchup963 is just really nice. (+1000) ashketchup963 is just really nice. (+1000)
    even in the best case senario where he isnt forced to fight a wrestler, mcgregor still faces cerrone, or even worse, pettis. mcgregor's reach is nullified and lol if you think his kicks are on-par with pettis and his tae kwon do background.

on the other hand, if mcgregor stays at 145, then he's stuck win the prospect of fighting the lights of edgar, mendes, and faber. people might criticize faber, but if beating up mcgregor is as simple as taking him down, then faber shouldnt have much trouble

at some point mcgregor's nuthuggers will just have to come to terms with the fact that he's just a less-original, less-witty version of chael sonnen
    Last edited by ashketchup963; 09-06-2015 at 02:22 PM.
    and who are you my little friend? not a spoon, not a fork, but something in between; a fapoon.

what will you think of next, Germany

(2.1*3.6==7.559995)!=true ImJJames's Avatar
    ImJJames has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImJJames has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImJJames has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImJJames has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImJJames has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImJJames has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImJJames has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImJJames has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImJJames has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImJJames has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImJJames has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by PectoralBrah View Post
    lol if u don't think everyone is on drugs at the highest professional level
    This^^

...wow I am disppointed how naive a forum full of bodybuilders are.

Singularity7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Singularity7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Singularity7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Singularity7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Singularity7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Singularity7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Singularity7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Singularity7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Singularity7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Singularity7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Singularity7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Completely agree but i think Mendes is a great striker, he proved that in the last Aldo fight before he stopped moving laterally and instead just stood still to trade in the later rounds. Mendes could rush in and land big shots on Conor which was largely due to the fact Conor had nearly nil head movement.
    That and the fact they can pretty easily transition straight to a takedown? Lol.
    https://bandcamp.com/singularity7 - Music collection. Recommend albums. Always looking for more.

Sexual Tyrannosaurus ftwrestler's Avatar
    ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    not sure what fight some of your were watching. Mendes never really controlled that fight except for one takedown.

Gainzzz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gainzzz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gainzzz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gainzzz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gainzzz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gainzzz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gainzzz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gainzzz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gainzzz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gainzzz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gainzzz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ftwrestler View Post
    not sure what fight some of your were watching. Mendes never really controlled that fight except for one takedown.
    Conor haters will convince themselves of anything to make them feel better.

S0LID is just really nice. (+1000) S0LID is just really nice. (+1000) S0LID is just really nice. (+1000) S0LID is just really nice. (+1000) S0LID is just really nice. (+1000) S0LID is just really nice. (+1000) S0LID is just really nice. (+1000) S0LID is just really nice. (+1000) S0LID is just really nice. (+1000) S0LID is just really nice. (+1000) S0LID is just really nice. (+1000)
    will there be iv drips?
    ++ Positive Crew ++

My mamma said to get things done, you better not mess with Major Tom.

Originally Posted by Gainzzz View Post
    Conor haters will convince themselves of anything to make them feel better.
    Objectively analyzing his style and match up against opponents and pointing out obvious flaws is fair. If it hurts your feelings that you can't handle it and that you want him to be so much more than he is then lol.
    Seems like you are the one who has done the convincing. Since you think his speed (makes everyone look slo mo in LW) and distance control is the huge deciding factor in him beating the top contenders of the LW div.

CorytheKiD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CorytheKiD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CorytheKiD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CorytheKiD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CorytheKiD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CorytheKiD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CorytheKiD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CorytheKiD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CorytheKiD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CorytheKiD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CorytheKiD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ElixanderVild1 View Post
    I think McGregor/Aldo will be similar to TJ/Barao. A formally dominant long reigning champion will be severely out classed. Nothing against Aldo, he's just been in too many battles, had ten years at the top, that's a lot of fighter mileage, it's time for him to be moved on. I'm not even saying Conor is something special, if it wasn't him taking Aldo out it would be some other fighter, it's just that the time is right.
    Aldo has been in one legit war in his career and that was the Chad Mendes rematch. McGregor loses standing up and he loses on the ground. I think you're letting what McGregor says get to you. People forget that Jose Aldo is only 28 years old and has been knocked down only once in his career. He also has some of the highest striking defense in his division and blocks most of the significant punches thrown at him. If you look at it from an objective standpoint, without letting what the trash talker says influence you, you will understand why Aldo beats McGregor.
    Last edited by CorytheKiD; 09-06-2015 at 10:01 PM.

ElixanderVild1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElixanderVild1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElixanderVild1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElixanderVild1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElixanderVild1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElixanderVild1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElixanderVild1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElixanderVild1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElixanderVild1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElixanderVild1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElixanderVild1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by CorytheKiD View Post
    Aldo has been in one legit war in his career and that was the Chad Mendes rematch. McGregor loses standing up and he loses on the ground. I think you're letting what McGregor says get to you. People forget that Jose Aldo is only 28 years old and has been knocked down only once in his career. He also has some of the highest striking defense in his division and blocks most of the significant punches thrown at him. If you look at it from an objective standpoint, without letting what the trash talker says influence you, you will understand why Aldo beats McGregor.
    10 years of fighting, training and weight cutting will have certainly taken their told on Aldo, no doubt about it. Aldo is progressively finding it harder to get wins, going the full five rounds with Mendes in his last fight is a clear example of that. I'm not saying Aldo isn't a great fighter, I'm just saying he is a fighter in decline where as people like Conor and even Holloway are on the rise. Conor's maybe 4 fights into his UFC career, he's still fresh. Look at his fight with Chad, a second round KO of the guy who is supposed to be the second best in the division. Everyone said Conor will have no chance against a wrestler, but he came through a fight with one of the best wrestlers in the UFC with a knock out win. Aldo's style is to stand and strike, this is where Conor excels, it's not unrealistic to say Aldo is in trouble.

Bearlet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bearlet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bearlet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bearlet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bearlet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bearlet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bearlet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bearlet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bearlet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bearlet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bearlet has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Considering Conor has been some kind of amateur boxer and the guy he faces throws the punch at an level which a bar brawler throw punches, I would say that is a bad example. Conor is a very good striker but he relies on his length and chin.

Originally Posted by ElixanderVild1 View Post
    10 years of fighting, training and weight cutting will have certainly taken their told on Aldo, no doubt about it. Aldo is progressively finding it harder to get wins, going the full five rounds with Mendes in his last fight is a clear example of that. I'm not saying Aldo isn't a great fighter, I'm just saying he is a fighter in decline where as people like Conor and even Holloway are on the rise. Conor's maybe 4 fights into his UFC career, he's still fresh. Look at his fight with Chad, a second round KO of the guy who is supposed to be the second best in the division. Everyone said Conor will have no chance against a wrestler, but he came through a fight with one of the best wrestlers in the UFC with a knock out win. Aldo's style is to stand and strike, this is where Conor excels, it's not unrealistic to say Aldo is in trouble.
    Harder to get wins? No.
    But playing it safe and letting the opponent do the work is something he is brilliant at, however boring that might seem. Show me anything where Aldo has been anywhere close of losing before you try to tell me that the 28 year Young P4P king is in decline. The facts are that there isn't any gifs or videos like that. Chad faked some TDs and hit him with very hard shots which he brushed off in seconds, while never giving Chad any control of the fight.
    If you try to look past the UFCs obvious agenda of getting a new champion, and look at the facts, you will notice that Aldo doesn't have any weak points. He can't be controlled on the ground, he never gets outstruck and has some of the best TDD ever. On top of that he is an elite level BJJ-practitioner, has very high level muay thai, is fast as a rodent and has the best head movement in the division.
    Conor has very good boxing, and if he wants to win he better hope he will get opportunity to use it all the time. Because if this goes anywhere other than outside of Aldo's striking distance Conor will be at a speed, defense and grappling disadvantage.

this could be a TKO win for the challenger, Conor is a very good fighter with great potential. But in reality Aldo will probably out work Conor and won't give him time to create distance.
    *med school crew*
    *never drink beer because it is a waste of bladder space to drink anything below 35% crew*
    *Remove shirt to do number 2 crew*

Interesting read. Dude is on point.
    Jack Slack. Killing the king: Jose Aldo.
    http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2013/2/1/...king-technique
    "He's like the anti Conor McGregor!" in reference to when he fights wrestlers.

According to this Aldo's weakness is him overextending his right straight which exposes him and may be off balanced. The pics are convincing.
    Could eat a left hook, the big left straight and a jab from Conor countering as well.

His jab as well could be countered.

Only probabable advantage Conor has as a southpaw fighter is he has much more experience with orthodox fighters in dealing with their jabs since they are parallel. Can probs take advantage of Aldo's apparent jabbing weakness since they will be constantly smothering and clashing each others lead hands and the experience could make something out if it? Idk.
    Goes into later rounds. Aldo will slow down and will be open to more counters. This is all i can think of when it comes to Conor matching up.

Conor's stance though is asking to get his leg chopped down and if it is thrown and if does land will momentarily put Conor of balance.

Im so excited for 194 man holy ****.
    Last edited by Singularity7; 09-07-2015 at 07:25 PM.

AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Interesting read. Dude is on point.
    Jack Slack. Killing the king: Jose Aldo.
    http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2013/2/1/...king-technique
    "He's like the anti Conor McGregor!" in reference to when he fights wrestlers.

According to this Aldo's weakness is him overextending his right straight which exposes him and may be off balanced. The pics are convincing.
    Could eat a left hook, the big left straight and a jab from Conor countering as well.

His jab as well could be countered.

Only probabable advantage Conor has as a southpaw fighter is he has much more experience with orthodox fighters in dealing with their jabs since they are parallel. Can probs take advantage of Aldo's apparent jabbing weakness since they will be constantly smothering and clashing each others lead hands and the experience could make something out if it? Idk.
    Goes into later rounds. Aldo will slow down and will be open to more counters. This is all i can think of when it comes to Conor matching up.

Conor's stance though is asking to get his leg chopped down and if it is thrown and if does land will momentarily put Conor of balance.

Im so excited for 194 man holy ****.
    For all the flash of McGregor, he's actually a very basic fighter. The straight left is the big weapon in his arsenal, and everyone knows it. He sets it up by throwing spinning sh*t, or in Mendes' case, front kicks. Conor is very good at getting his opponent distracted enough to forget about the left hand. He's also very, very good at hand fighting. If you pay attention to it, he constantly focuses on getting his hand on the outside of his opponents lead hand, which is easy to do given his length and southpaw stance(assuming his opponent is orthodox). He slaps their initial attack inward or downward, which makes it very difficult for his opponent to follow with a second punch. Immediately after deflecting their lead hand, Conor throws the counter left. The question is, will this work with Aldo, who has amazing speed and is one of the few fighters in MMA who uses head movement?

Outside of that, Conor's boxing is simplistic. The reason he looks so outstanding is because the overwhelming majority of MMA fighters have terrible boxing technique. They don't know how to defend, which is why they either shoot for a takedown or get on their bike. Aldo actually has decent boxing and a better chin than anyone Conor has faced so far, so it should be interesting.

Aldo should be able to chop Conor's lead leg down, assuming he goes inside/outside with his kicks and moves his head off the centerline while throwing them. He doesn't have to worry about the takedown from Conor, so the kicks will be there if he can land without being countered. That's where the fight will be won or lost for Jose.

Originally Posted by AirJordanB View Post
    For all the flash of McGregor, he's actually a very basic fighter. The straight left is the big weapon in his arsenal, and everyone knows it. He sets it up by throwing spinning sh*t, or in Mendes' case, front kicks. Conor is very good at getting his opponent distracted enough to forget about the left hand. He's also very, very good at hand fighting. If you pay attention to it, he constantly focuses on getting his hand on the outside of his opponents lead hand, which is easy to do given his length and southpaw stance(assuming his opponent is orthodox). He slaps their initial attack inward or downward, which makes it very difficult for his opponent to follow with a second punch. Immediately after deflecting their lead hand, Conor throws the counter left. The question is, will this work with Aldo, who has amazing speed and is one of the few fighters in MMA who uses head movement?

Outside of that, Conor's boxing is simplistic. The reason he looks so outstanding is because the overwhelming majority of MMA fighters have terrible boxing technique. They don't know how to defend, which is why they either shoot for a takedown or get on their bike. Aldo actually has decent boxing and a better chin than anyone Conor has faced so far, so it should be interesting.

Aldo should be able to chop Conor's lead leg down, assuming he goes inside/outside with his kicks and moves his head off the centerline while throwing them. He doesn't have to worry about the takedown from Conor, so the kicks will be there if he can land without being countered. That's where the fight will be won or lost for Jose.
    Yep i have noticed the smothering he likes to do which is why maybe that will be the only advantage he will get being a southpaw and having the experience.
    The front kick is probably his best kick.
    Yep if there is a time to start using the leg kicks you are known for better now than ever with Conor's stance.

"Where Aldo has looked the most tentative though is when he is forced to lead. He can leave himself open for counters when he steps in with body punches and with lunging jabs, and often relies on pulling away from punches with his reactions rather than good positioning and pre-emptive head movement. This means that by the third, fourth or fifth round—and he's known as something of a gasser—Aldo gets exponentially easier to catch with counter strikes. For this reason, I would be fascinated to see a gifted counter striker who uses his footwork well and can force Aldo into leading. But again, we'll probably be talking about that possibility very soon..."

Damn there is a good video of a quick break down on Conor. Touches on his counters. Watched it ages ago but it got taken down for copy right blah UFC gonna UFC.

Edit: found another version. Interesting stuff.

no chit Conor's boxing is basic compared to professional boxers, but this is MMA and his striking is up there with the best.

what does he have to do to convince you haters that he's legit? if he beats Aldo will you have excuses? srs question.

StevieY is just really nice. (+1000) StevieY is just really nice. (+1000) StevieY is just really nice. (+1000) StevieY is just really nice. (+1000) StevieY is just really nice. (+1000) StevieY is just really nice. (+1000) StevieY is just really nice. (+1000) StevieY is just really nice. (+1000) StevieY is just really nice. (+1000) StevieY is just really nice. (+1000) StevieY is just really nice. (+1000)

what does he have to do to convince you haters that he's legit? if he beats Aldo will you have excuses? srs question.
    What do you mean legit? He is legit, he's not a bum, but the hype is out of control.

If he can beat Aldo and frankie then all the respect to him because he will be the best at 145 and he can go wreck the lw division. But if you're judging him with your eyeballs and not based on how great he thinks he is, he's top 5, no more no less and would not make any noise at 155.

[img]https://i.gyazo.com/d5d4db012ce8e12efca57b10bb8a2ed4.png[img]

no chit Conor's boxing is basic compared to professional boxers, but this is MMA and his striking is up there with the best.

Negged, don't know if your trolling or not but getting sick of your retarded arguments and obvious butthurt when people try to figure out Conor's style. Selective thinking at work. No one is saying he isn't legit bro, he is a legit top contender. Is this a wet dream you have here by putting words we didn't say about McGregor into our mouths? Did you not see the troubles he could give Aldo in our posts? Are you an autistic? So sick that you cannot grasp or even contemplate flaws in his game.

Typical, just focus on the point that you obviously do not agree and hammer in a point you have and ignore the strength we mention in what he excels at in his stand up (lol at ignoring his other half of the post). Go on and tell us what makes his style so mystical. Awaiting to see.
    Conor is very good at getting his opponent distracted enough to forget about the left hand. He's also very, very good at hand fighting. If you pay attention to it, he constantly focuses on getting his hand on the outside of his opponents lead hand, which is easy to do given his length and southpaw stance(assuming his opponent is orthodox). He slaps their initial attack inward or downward, which makes it very difficult for his opponent to follow with a second punch. Immediately after deflecting their lead hand, Conor throws the counter left. The question is, will this work with Aldo, who has amazing speed and is one of the few fighters in MMA who uses head movement?.
    Here does this pic give you breathing problems? Obviously can't stand absolutely anything that doesn't make Conor look good.
    Last edited by Singularity7; 09-08-2015 at 07:36 PM.

well you're upset.

well you're upset.
    Of course it's sickening when trying to have a discussion with someone only to realize he is retarded.

AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Of course it's sickening when trying to have a discussion with someone only to realize he is retarded.
    This. I complimented Conor, yet somehow, his fan interpreted my post as an insult. Uwotm8

olbigfish is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) olbigfish is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) olbigfish is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) olbigfish is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) olbigfish is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) olbigfish is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) olbigfish is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) olbigfish is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) olbigfish is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) olbigfish is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) olbigfish is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This. I complimented Conor, yet somehow, his fan interpreted my post as an insult. Uwotm8
    Pick your battles.

Fighting with idiots will make anyone one of them.

I think the biggest danger Aldo will pose is with leg kicks, but Connor looks to be long enough and fast enough to keep Aldo a range where he will be able to see and avoid them. Saying that, he has been given some easy fights in the UFC, but victories over Holloway, Mendes and Poirier are proof he is capable of handling top competition.

Card looks great on paper over all, but the UFC has a knack for disappointing lately.

calling someone 'a very basic fighter' with 'simplistic' boxing after he just decimated almost the whole division isn't much of a compliment.

MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    calling someone 'a very basic fighter' with 'simplistic' boxing after he just decimated almost the whole division isn't much of a compliment.

He only beat one guy though.
    🎄Mods changed my sig. ™Copyright ©2003 - 2005- 2017. All Rights Reserved. Uncle penis™ is a registered trademark of MinisterOfLust.

Jeepbeep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeepbeep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeepbeep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeepbeep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeepbeep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeepbeep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeepbeep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeepbeep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeepbeep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeepbeep has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeepbeep has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by MinisterOfLust View Post
    He only beat one guy though.
    He also only had 17 days notice for the fight as well.