Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Bishamon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bishamon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bishamon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bishamon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bishamon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bishamon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bishamon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bishamon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bishamon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bishamon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bishamon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Have young western women become completely undateable?? Constantly playing games??

It might be my ego speaking...but I have noticed I havent dated an english girl in over two years...maybe even longer

thats despite living in the UK

for some reason I find them complete incompatible

Also...they seem to never have any normality to them. They're either constantly playing a million and one head games or thirsty to the point of discussed.

My current girl is a 7.5/10 eastern european chick. Great looking girl. Could be a sloot, could not be...but she has a solid head on her shoulders. We met, had a good convo, went out on about 3-4 dates, then hooked up. Natural you might say.

With the english women I met? Well just look at the example, met this sloot a while ago at the gym. Have an okay convo and she constantly tells me how attractive I am. I get her number and then let her know that we should do a workout. I send her this follow up text:

Fairly innocuous. It works 99% of the time on young foreign (and better looking sloots)...whats even more amusing is that this chick is a solid 5 at best...same with the other western girl I met...SOLID 5 AT BEST.

No reply. Then I'll see them in the club coming on to me in the most gross of ways. Or blowing up my tinder and then flaking before the actual scheduled date.

LOL someone told me women these days believe men have to message them three times to be interested...u fukkin wotm8

Even when we do start dating, its a constant headache...game playing, insults (my ex told me, and I chit you not, "you know I can date way better looking guys than you"...lol I also had some leathery old bag in a club walk up to me and say: "I'm not at all interested, but I was wondering whether you're single")

Just seems like a pattern...foreign, continental european seem to be waaaay more hospitable and less prone to game playing...western sloots seem to be all about flaking, playing coy or just acting like tools in general

Just wanted to see if the slayers on the misc had also picked up on it
    @markokaforfitness

*****TRUMP 2016*****
    *****BullServices&Sons (Est. 1990) CEO, COO, CIO*****
    *****POSITIVELY AWESOME CREW*****

Bishamon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bishamon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bishamon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bishamon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bishamon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bishamon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bishamon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bishamon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bishamon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bishamon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bishamon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    and for your time:

@markokaforfitness

*****TRUMP 2016*****

CHARBACK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHARBACK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHARBACK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHARBACK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHARBACK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHARBACK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHARBACK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHARBACK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHARBACK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHARBACK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHARBACK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Bishamon View Post

t
    I'm no black jesus with texting but even I can tell that text is beta as chit.

Liquidrooks is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquidrooks is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquidrooks is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquidrooks is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquidrooks is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquidrooks is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquidrooks is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquidrooks is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquidrooks is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquidrooks is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquidrooks is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    "Thoroughly enjoyed.."

I don't know man why even text them a respectful message if you know what kind of girl you're talking to right off the bat.

John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    That opening text was sort of cringe brah.

I usually just say "guess who!" and they'll usually guess correctly and then I'll tell them impressive, you must have played a lot of clue when you were a kid with a wink face and they laugh it up
    *Sit there and don't know what to do when people sing happy birthday to me crew*

IKeepClimbing will become famous soon enough. (+50) IKeepClimbing will become famous soon enough. (+50) IKeepClimbing will become famous soon enough. (+50) IKeepClimbing will become famous soon enough. (+50) IKeepClimbing will become famous soon enough. (+50) IKeepClimbing will become famous soon enough. (+50) IKeepClimbing will become famous soon enough. (+50) IKeepClimbing will become famous soon enough. (+50) IKeepClimbing will become famous soon enough. (+50) IKeepClimbing will become famous soon enough. (+50) IKeepClimbing will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I don't really want to bother with them at this point. I'm just going to smash and dash them once I become aesthetic. Maybe if I become a successful movie star or something I'll consider settling down with a certain someone, but until that point I'm not going to pursue a romantic relationship.

Originally Posted by Liquidrooks View Post
    "Thoroughly enjoyed.."

I don't know man why even text them a respectful message if you know what kind of girl you're talking to right off the bat.
    Originally Posted by CHARBACK View Post
    I dont really do game...thats the exact kind of message I send...even on tinder

LOL I was told its a good way to weed out the crazies

dont really want to deal with anyone who isnt capable of having normal textual conversation

you guys are proving my point
    @markokaforfitness

*****TRUMP 2016*****

Mobraelite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mobraelite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mobraelite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mobraelite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mobraelite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mobraelite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mobraelite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mobraelite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mobraelite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mobraelite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mobraelite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Why are you letting this bother you so much?

Only talk to and ask girls out that you enjoy to be with

Keep good company with you

And stop caring if some sloot plays games.. Just next and be with one who doesn't .. It may be harder to find but much more worth it and enjoyable
    *no crew* crew

Originally Posted by John L View Post
    That opening text was sort of cringe brah.

I usually just say "guess who!" and they'll usually guess correctly and then I'll tell them impressive, you must have played a lot of clue when you were a kid with a wink face and they laugh it up
    Sounds nice enough

but I treat these text conversation the exact same way I treat dealing with leads in sales

not really on dat tryhard douche tyme...thats for the misc
    @markokaforfitness

*****TRUMP 2016*****

Chahn is a name known to all. (+5000) Chahn is a name known to all. (+5000) Chahn is a name known to all. (+5000) Chahn is a name known to all. (+5000) Chahn is a name known to all. (+5000) Chahn is a name known to all. (+5000) Chahn is a name known to all. (+5000) Chahn is a name known to all. (+5000) Chahn is a name known to all. (+5000) Chahn is a name known to all. (+5000) Chahn is a name known to all. (+5000)

Gvie up man. It's like that. It's a gone case.

Originally Posted by Mobraelite View Post
    Why are you letting this bother you so much?

Only talk to and ask girls out that you enjoy to be with

Keep good company with you

And stop caring if some sloot plays games.. Just next and be with one who doesn't .. It may be harder to find but much more worth it and enjoyable
    thats an easily reppable post right there

I'm bothered so much as I am curious...just something I picked up on

thats and I am obsessed with closure and solutions to problems
    @markokaforfitness

*****TRUMP 2016*****

hoodies4lyfe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hoodies4lyfe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hoodies4lyfe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hoodies4lyfe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hoodies4lyfe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hoodies4lyfe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hoodies4lyfe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hoodies4lyfe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hoodies4lyfe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hoodies4lyfe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hoodies4lyfe has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Feels good to be Asian dating Asian women brah.

Edit: some of the biggest sloots I know are Russians & Eastern Europeans. Stay safe OP.

Man Against Mediocrity WhirlwindTobias's Avatar
    WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WhirlwindTobias has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    thirsty to the point of discussed.
    Bishamon your English skills are discussting.

Originally Posted by hoodies4lyfe View Post
    Feels good to be Asian dating Asian women brah.

Edit: some of the biggest sloots I know are Russians & Eastern Europeans. Stay safe OP.
    I like sloots.

As long as they're cool to deal with. The whole appeal of "looser" women is that they're not a pain in the ass, fun to hang around and great to have sex with. When western women seem to be posessing all the slootiness and none of the benefits...u start to wonder
    @markokaforfitness

*****TRUMP 2016*****

FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I think it's your weak text game
    The trouble with being punctual is that nobody's there to appreciate it.

jebend is just really nice. (+1000) jebend is just really nice. (+1000) jebend is just really nice. (+1000) jebend is just really nice. (+1000) jebend is just really nice. (+1000) jebend is just really nice. (+1000) jebend is just really nice. (+1000) jebend is just really nice. (+1000) jebend is just really nice. (+1000) jebend is just really nice. (+1000) jebend is just really nice. (+1000)
    I like sloots.

As long as they're cool to deal with. The whole appeal of "looser" women is that they're not a pain in the ass, fun to hang around and great to have sex with. When western women seem to be posessing all the slootiness and none of the benefits...u start to wonder
    Mate try polygamy webs. Seems they would suit you.
    Punjabi Crew
    Arsenal F.C
    100% of women sleep with 0% of men. It's over, boyos.
    Green eyes master race.

Pronouns:We/Them/Boyz BrotienShake's Avatar
    BrotienShake is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrotienShake is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrotienShake is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrotienShake is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrotienShake is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrotienShake is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrotienShake is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrotienShake is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrotienShake is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrotienShake is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrotienShake is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Everything you said is spot on. Lmao at girls when they ask why we stopped talking.

Uhh maybe because no one understands your insufferable ass?
    Hala Madrid

ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You know what separates a good sales person from an average one?? its not how they talk.. I hate when people say they "know how to talk to people" thats an insta no-hire for me

what separates them is being able qualify customers and weed out the shoppers and the not interested.. a shopper/maybe is as bad for business as a not interested because they will make you jump through hoops and they still wont buy from you..

sound like another type of scenario you are familiar with not sales related?

Originally Posted by FU3L View Post
    I think it's your weak text game
    my text game is weak as fukk

but my in person game/conversational skill is hella strong...still, seems to be a pattern

it would make sense if this was tinder...but its real life
    @markokaforfitness

*****TRUMP 2016*****

BrooklynB1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BrooklynB1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BrooklynB1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BrooklynB1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BrooklynB1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BrooklynB1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BrooklynB1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BrooklynB1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BrooklynB1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BrooklynB1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BrooklynB1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Just stick to your depraved cuckold couples OP

BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrahPlease has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Not all, but most are undateable, and im not talking about looks. Majority of girls under 30 have zero personality and unrealistic expectations that they require.
    Keep rep trading out of your sig line miss

Originally Posted by ezjax View Post
    You know what separates a good sales person from an average one?? its not how they talk.. I hate when people say they "know how to talk to people" thats an insta no-hire for me

what separates them is being able qualify customers and weed out the shoppers and the not interested.. a shopper/maybe is as bad for business as a not interested because they will make you jump through hoops and they still wont buy from you..

sound like another type of scenario you are familiar with not sales related?
    oh no doubts thats a great point

I mentioned this to someone else...most of my time is spent scoping out prospects before I approach

any more tips?

I tend to go off body language and little things like rings and phone use...but still I seem to be getting these little hiccups here and there

its by no means that common and I am not venting but I seem to be noticing that the behaviour of certain women is very much demarcated by age and nationality
    @markokaforfitness

*****TRUMP 2016*****

m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) m1n2v5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    well many women are being raised in a society that tells them that they can get whatever they want because of their ax wound

after years of hearing that, and the presence of an emasculated male population that supports that, they genuinely believe it's true

edit: if you're looking for tips, I've found that quieter girls are generally less entitled. like the weirdly quiet awkward ones
    And how can man die better, than facing fearful odds, for the ashes of his fathers, and the temples of his gods?

Hakasoka is not very well liked. (-100) Hakasoka is not very well liked. (-100) Hakasoka is not very well liked. (-100) Hakasoka is not very well liked. (-100) Hakasoka is not very well liked. (-100) Hakasoka is not very well liked. (-100) Hakasoka is not very well liked. (-100) Hakasoka is not very well liked. (-100) Hakasoka is not very well liked. (-100) Hakasoka is not very well liked. (-100) Hakasoka is not very well liked. (-100)
    If you want a answer for all your questions about women you only need to read my sig.
    Their mind have been totally engineered by the other side.

hoodies4lyfe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hoodies4lyfe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hoodies4lyfe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hoodies4lyfe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hoodies4lyfe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hoodies4lyfe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hoodies4lyfe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hoodies4lyfe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hoodies4lyfe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hoodies4lyfe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hoodies4lyfe has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I like sloots.

Then you might like Scandinavians even better. Quite sane and down to fuk. No wonder why there are so many male Brits in Stockholm & Helsinki.

You go to any bar, you see a single girl and buy her drinks. They can converse in English just fine. Proceed to bring her to your hotel & slay.

Originally Posted by BrahPlease View Post
    Not all, but most are undateable, and im not talking about looks. Majority of girls under 30 have zero personality and unrealistic expectations that they require.
    And I think this is what might be happening

even weirder still....they'll end up dating some absolute bum in the end

cant even begin to tell u how many english sloots have wifed dudes who dont earn a wage, bum around at home and have fukk all ambition

but either way, you're right...unrealistic expectations be damned. Everyone in the west seems to think there is some perfect dude/sloot who cums diamonds, will be married to your forever, has the perfect personality and will say exactly what u want to hear when u want to hear it. And yet these same people will be fukkin average at best
    @markokaforfitness

*****TRUMP 2016*****

ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    oh no doubts thats a great point

I mentioned this to someone else...most of my time is spent scoping out prospects before I approach

any more tips?

I tend to go off body language and little things like rings and phone use...but still I seem to be getting these little hiccups here and there

its by no means that common and I am not venting but I seem to be noticing that the behaviour of certain women is very much demarcated by age and nationality

I'm married with 3 children so my qualifying days for young ladies is over.. my expertise is taking people who did not have potential to make money and getting them to six figures.. those people stay loyal to you for life..

i would have to spend an entire "career" qualifying young ladies and trying to "crack that nut" but i'd rather make money and just get what I get..

the chances of finding someone that you will want to spend your whole life with is slim.. you just have to accept that you will be providing for someone who will eventually become untrustworthy.. but you need to figure out what you are willing to accept.. all these social constructions ruin male thinking.. whatever you are ok with is fine.. not what the misc says...

its like when a guy searches a girls phone, finds out she is cheating somehow takes the blame and then takes her back.. why did you look in the phone if nothing was going to change..

you get to a point in life where you just accept that things will happen that you can't change and you either have to leave or stay.. whatever is best for you..

But prospects for dating are slim at this point for your generation i got very lucky and found a trustworthy professional.. but that can change at any time

Hakasoka is not very well liked. (-100) Hakasoka is not very well liked. (-100) Hakasoka is not very well liked. (-100) Hakasoka is not very well liked. (-100) Hakasoka is not very well liked. (-100) Hakasoka is not very well liked. (-100) Hakasoka is not very well liked. (-100) Hakasoka is not very well liked. (-100) Hakasoka is not very well liked. (-100) Hakasoka is not very well liked. (-100) Hakasoka is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by CHARBACK View Post
    You dont need to be anybody to understand that he is beta and a white knight. This guy is the reason sloots think they are mans last hope so much cringe.
    Their mind have been totally engineered by the other side.

Mobraelite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mobraelite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mobraelite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mobraelite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mobraelite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mobraelite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mobraelite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mobraelite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mobraelite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mobraelite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mobraelite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    thats an easily reppable post right there

I'm bothered so much as I am curious...just something I picked up on

thats and I am obsessed with closure and solutions to problems
    My motto when it comes to most western women
    " if they have problems, I don't have the solution "

Yes many women have degraded themselves to only fuk buddies but so what ? Take advantage of it and act accordingly in a way that shows you understand that they are only good for fuking

Being too cute, clingy with them only turns them off since they know they don't deserve anything good
    *no crew* crew

Originally Posted by hoodies4lyfe View Post
    Then you might like Scandinavians even better. Quite sane and down to fuk. No wonder why there are so many male Brits in Stockholm & Helsinki.

You go to any bar, you see a single girl and buy her drinks. They can converse in English just fine. Proceed to bring her to your hotel & slay.
    Yup.

After central europeans and african girls....alot of the scandanavian girls I met were chill as fukk

had one I was seeing on the regs a year ago...total sloot but the cool kind of sloot

pretty sexi too:

@markokaforfitness

*****TRUMP 2016*****