wez2145 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wez2145 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wez2145 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wez2145 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wez2145 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wez2145 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wez2145 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wez2145 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wez2145 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wez2145 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wez2145 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Should i bulk or cut? Also based on my stats where am i at? :)

Okay basically i am 15 years old 6 ft and 165 pounds at 14% bodyfat (but im of srilankan heritage so i dont think my bones are as dense as Americans) and the high school i goto is a typical school for "nerds" so im considered pretty big there...i just wanted to put how big i am in perspective compared to the general population. appreciated. also should i cut or bulk?

jdrush has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jdrush has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jdrush has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jdrush has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jdrush has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jdrush has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jdrush has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jdrush has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jdrush has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jdrush has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jdrush has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you wan to see how big you are compared to others, go to a powerlifting or bodybuilding gym.

At 15 you should eat until you're full and lift; don't worry about counting calories. Enjoy your youth and the flood of hormones that are already coursing through you.
    I'm an introvert trying to be an extrovert.

“I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.”
    ― Thomas A. Edison

Snapchat: DrushBear

Nutrition log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170161983&p=1416356963#post1416356963

calinblack is on a distinguished road. (+10) calinblack is on a distinguished road. (+10) calinblack is on a distinguished road. (+10) calinblack is on a distinguished road. (+10) calinblack is on a distinguished road. (+10) calinblack is on a distinguished road. (+10) calinblack is on a distinguished road. (+10) calinblack is on a distinguished road. (+10) calinblack is on a distinguished road. (+10) calinblack is on a distinguished road. (+10) calinblack is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I agree, at your age, you should eat, train and grow ... now it's the best time to do that !
    I Live Life On My Own Terms

Web: ABZnation.com
    YT: http://youtube.com/AlphaBodies
    FB: http://********.com/AlphaBodiesNation
    IG: http://instagram.com/AlphaBodiesNation/

hawaiistack is just really nice. (+1000) hawaiistack is just really nice. (+1000) hawaiistack is just really nice. (+1000) hawaiistack is just really nice. (+1000) hawaiistack is just really nice. (+1000) hawaiistack is just really nice. (+1000) hawaiistack is just really nice. (+1000) hawaiistack is just really nice. (+1000) hawaiistack is just really nice. (+1000) hawaiistack is just really nice. (+1000) hawaiistack is just really nice. (+1000)
    My opinion..
    No 15yo should ever cut unless doing so to meet a weight requirement for sports. And even then, they should think about moving up a weight class if it's too extteme..
    Enjoy hour bulking years, there's plenty of time to cut when you get older and have muscle to show once lean.
    Besides, 6' and 165 with 14% bf screams bulk to me, even in a grown man.
    **Hates stupid Hats crew**

Registered User yasasdahotsauce's Avatar
    yasasdahotsauce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool I'm Sri Lankan too

Dude I'm from Sri Lanka too.
    You're ur young and have a lot more to go. Lift smart and often. Follow a plan and make a good foundation. Eat a lot and don't count calories. When you get into college actually start getting supper serious and count calories. And even then don't cut until the summer or you have a competition. It's important to lay the foundations so you can be a superstar in the future