Closed Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Faraz96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Iam a new.I want to build a perfect body without any drugs.What should be my routine??
    How many times should i train each muscle?

CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Faraz96 View Post
    Iam a new.I want to build a perfect body without any drugs.What should be my routine??
    How many times should i train each muscle?
    1:Run this: (its a beginner routine)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=167032221

2: Eat enough food so you are gaining weight.

3: learn proper form for the given exercises through watching YouTube videos and recording yourself to see the issues you have with it.

4: be consistent, realize this will take a long time go reach your end goal so don't get discouraged if it gets tough.

5: make sure you are having adequate recovery, meaning sleep enough. Preferably 7+ hours a day.
    402/314/435-1151@213 w/ sleeves USPA

I can do all this through Christ who gives me strength.
    -Philippians 4:13

The link you posted is giving error.
    My diet consists of 1900-2300 calories.My weight is 69kg.
    My diet consists of egg,chicken,milk,yogurt,butter,vegs and fruits.
    Training 3 times each muscle would be too much.So would it be good to train each muscle twice in week 1 and just once in week 2.Ans keep going like this.Would this be a good effective method of gaining muscles? As muscles would get time to recover.

CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The link you posted is giving error.
    My diet consists of 1900-2300 calories.My weight is 69kg.
    My diet consists of egg,chicken,milk,yogurt,butter,vegs and fruits.
    Training 3 times each muscle would be too much.So would it be good to train each muscle twice in week 1 and just once in week 2.Ans keep going like this.Would this be a good effective method of gaining muscles? As muscles would get time to recover.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=167032221

Sorry here's the link don't know why it didn't work
    You also need to up your calories if you aren't consistently gaining .5-1lb a week.

I'm not going to waste my time argueing why moderate-high frequency is effective training since for some reason you already "think" you know how you should be training.

This post was made for people exactly like you explaining why these types of programs are necessary.
    I suggest you read over both of my threads completely and if you don't understand something I've stated feel free to ask.

abufuss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Everybody is different. Different things may work for different people.

I've been training high volume with a 4 to 5 day "bro" split for 8 months and i have gained 17 lbs. I've never worked out consistently before. However I do still focus on my compound movements first before I do isolation work. Deadlifts, squats, bench, overhead press, barbell rows, pull ups, all that stuff is the key. But beginners shouldn't be scared of high volume workouts, in my opinion.

I think as long as you train, eat right , and sleep, you will grow.

Originally Posted by abufuss View Post

I've been training high volume with a 4 to 5 day "bro" split for 8 months and i have gained 17 lbs. I've never worked out consistently before. However I do still focus on my compound movements first before I do isolation work. Deadlifts, squats, bench, overhead press, barbell rows, pull ups, all that stuff is the key. But beginners shouldn't be scared of high volume workouts, in my opinion.

Routines don't dictate the amount of weight you gain.
    I also said as long as someone knows how to properly program for them then follow that, but as a generalization this is superior to most.
    I agree with the last point, but beginner routines are superior to most of the crap that beginners try and build.

Overall I agree hypertrophy and volume work isn't bad, but as a beginner they don't know how to program for it, and usually waste their time.

xNaomi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xNaomi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xNaomi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xNaomi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xNaomi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xNaomi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xNaomi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xNaomi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xNaomi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xNaomi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xNaomi is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Very informative read - bookmarked!

Originally Posted by xNaomi View Post
    Very informative read - bookmarked!
    Thanks, I appreciate it.

Originally Posted by CWGame View Post
    Thanks, I appreciate it.
    Just found out doing inhale & exhale properly during exercises are very important.
    How many exercises should i do for each muscle? If iam training them once a week.

clayxcollins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for some quality information and a good morning read, will definitely reflect on this thread when needed.

SaneKNAT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Very Good post!

fukingvegasbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fukingvegasbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fukingvegasbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fukingvegasbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fukingvegasbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fukingvegasbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fukingvegasbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fukingvegasbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fukingvegasbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fukingvegasbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fukingvegasbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by clayxcollins View Post
    Thanks for some quality information and a good morning read, will definitely reflect on this thread when needed.
    fdssg

fukingvegasbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fukingvegasbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fukingvegasbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fukingvegasbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fukingvegasbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fukingvegasbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fukingvegasbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fukingvegasbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fukingvegasbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fukingvegasbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fukingvegasbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by fukingvegasbrah View Post
    fdssg
    nika

nika
    yooo

yooo
    yryr

yryr

okoktat

okoktat
    fafa

fafa
    tatat

tatat
    fafafa

fafafa
    fa***a

fa***a
    gagagaga

gagagaga
    gsgshsh

gsgshsh
    fftst

Originally Posted by Felipon View Post
    Lol the only positive thing that came out from the starting strength is a stupid routine is that it lead to this sticky

clayxcollins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by abufuss View Post

Bottom line is that no new lifter/builder should start out with advanced/sculpting exercises/routines, I believe that's all OP is trying to help us with.
    Speaking from just about a years worth of advanced training to start out my lifting career, so much regret but so much motivation to do it right, now.

Just found out doing inhale & exhale properly during exercises are very important.
    How many exercises should i do for each muscle? If iam training them once a week.
    Yeah I agree it is necessary for some exercises but when lifting in a lower rep range holding your breathe is actually more efficient.
    I honestly think you should run a full body routine but if you really don't want to and want to train them once a week 3-4 exercises per body part will usually suffice for most of them. But seriously think about running a full body routine for reasons I stated above.

Thanks bro I appreciate it.

Originally Posted by SaneKNAT View Post
    Very Good post!
    Thanks man

fafafa
    Please stop spamming

Bottom line is that no new lifter/builder should start out with advanced/sculpting exercises/routines, I believe that's all OP is trying to help us with.
    Speaking from just about a years worth of advanced training to start out my lifting career, so much regret but so much motivation to do it right, now.
    This.

fffffff

Illusional is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Illusional is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Illusional is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Illusional is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Illusional is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Illusional is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Illusional is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Illusional is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Illusional is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Illusional is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Illusional is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Good post! I myself did a beginner routine and it worked. I was just wondering what routine to do after? Main goal now is putting on size since I gained good strength but gained some fat as well. I did fierce 5 for 12 weeks and got tired of it now. I have good lifts for my size and age but just down know what program to run?

Originally Posted by Illusional View Post
    Good post! I myself did a beginner routine and it worked. I was just wondering what routine to do after? Main goal now is putting on size since I gained good strength but gained some fat as well. I did fierce 5 for 12 weeks and got tired of it now. I have good lifts for my size and age but just down know what program to run?
    If you are past the beginner stages or near the end of them I would run a P/P/L routine now or something similar.